A D.Va, the Faire & a Waffle Ch. 02

"I'm about to." Max squeezed her breasts together around his cock, and started to thrust forward.

Tempest arched her back to meet his thrusts.

Their eyes met. He pinched her nipples.

After being so close in the shower, he wasn't going to last very long, but that wasn't the point.

Max leaned forward. He had to let go of her breasts and lean on the headboard to hold himself up.

Without missing a beat, Tempest began to knead her breasts around his cock.

"Suck," he gasped, pushing himself forward into her mouth.

Obediently, Tempest took his head in between her lips.

After a couple of thrusts, Max returned to fucking her tits.

He alternated between her mouth and her breasts, until finally he couldn't take it anymore.

Just as he felt his toes start tingle, Max pulled back from Tempest's eager mouth.

The first jet of cum shot out and hit her in the neck. He settled on her chest as she pushed her breasts together, trying to contain his jizz from spraying all over her.

Max clenched his teeth as his cock pulsed, wrapped in the heavenly confines of her tits.

He counted to eleven as his cock flared, and saw a dribble of cum make its way down from between her breasts towards her throat.

Falling on to the bed next to Tempest, Max tried to catch his breath.

Glancing over, he saw his girlfriend rubbing his cum into her chest.

Their eyes met.

"That was hot," she breathed.

"You're hot," he managed to smile.

"You planned that." It wasn't a question.

Max only grinned mischievously. "I just want to be with you all day."

Just then, her phone buzzed. Her text tone was Mercy's German accent, changed just for Halloween. "My servants never die!"

"Goddammit, Brooke, what the fuck do you want?" Tempest sighed. She blew him a kiss, then reached for her phone on the nightstand.

"At least she waited until we were done."

"She's sent eight texts this morning. 'Aunt Pam says you've been in the shower for the last half hour'," Tempest read the text messages out loud. " 'Did you slip and fall?' 'What the eff are you doing?' 'Answer your goddam phone.' 'Breakfast is in an hour.' 'If you get pregnant, Mom will kill you.' 'Bring me some pads'."

Tempest giggled before she read the last one.

" 'If Max has tied you to the bed, tell him to bring some pads down for me when he comes to breakfast'."

"I should have you give her a box of tampons in front of everyone at breakfast." Tempest tapped out a reply on her phone. She set it down and sat up slowly.

Max lay back and watched her start to dress, admiring her form in the soft morning light.

After a couple of minutes, she went into the bathroom and started up her blow dryer. He went to his suitcase and drew out a pair of nice khakis and a polo shirt.

The hair dryer stopped.

"Goddmmit, Max, what the fuck did you do to my neck?" Tempest stormed (slowly) out of the bathroom, more shocked than angry.

Max took her in his arms as she pounced on him. She made a bee-line for his collarbone, but he pulled her way. Luckily, she still wasn't moving at full speed.

"Oh, no, mister!" she laughed. "You can't leave a hickey the size of Montana on my neck and get away with it."

He held her at bay until she relented.

"I told you; I want to be with you all day." Pressing her back into the bed, Max pinned her arms above her head and kissed her deeply. "You're mine now, Tempest. And I want the world to know it."

"I am yours," she replied, the fight leaving her body. "I will be yours for a long as you'll have me."

Max kissed her again.

"But you're still an evil fucking man for leaving a load of cum and a hickey on me. What if my parents see it? Shit, I'm going to have to wear my hair down and put a ton of perfume on to cover up the smell of your spunk!"

"Don't you dare!" Max laughed. "Besides, it's on the back of your neck not the side. No one will see it unless they're looking. And you're the only one who can smell the cum—"

"Because I'm covered in it!"

"Now get dressed. We're going to be late."

She protested a little more, but they managed to get their clothes on. A couple of times, Max had to evade her attempts to suck on his neck or face, but he was moving at full speed, and she was at maybe three-quarters.

Some of the family was getting packed up to get on the road. Cold pastries, bagels, donuts, and cereal were waiting for anyone who wanted something to eat. Most everyone in the house was headed out for breakfast with the family. Some were leaving from the Grove Park Inn. Others were staying for a little while longer.

The grandparents and some people were going to be around for a couple of extra days. Like Max, the quads were heading out on Monday.

Holding hands, Max walked Tempest out to his car and opened the door for her. She stopped to kiss him before getting in.

"Why are you so good to me?"

"Because you deserve to be treated like a queen."

She blushed. "If you weren't evil, I'd fuck you senseless right here."

"We're going to be late." He gave her a playful swat across the backside, then got in and started the car.

Max rested his hand absently on her thigh. Her fingers intertwined with his as they drove off.

"So what was the deal the other night? Upstairs by your mom's office?"

"What do you mean?"

"You told me to be quiet and go back down away from the bathroom."

"Oh, that," Tempest giggled. She paused for a second, looking for the right words. "My Momma was giving Uncle Geoff a blowjob in the bathroom."

"Your uncle?!?!"

"Well, not a real uncle. Just a family friend. It's a, um . . . secret in our family. Most of the extended family doesn't know," Tempest chewed on her lip, probably wondering if she had already told Max too much. "Geoff and Mimi . . . Yesmine . . . they were dressed as Gomez and Morticia at the wedding. Dad and Mommy went to high school with them, and as near as we can figure out, our parents have been swinging with them for years. Our families are really close, so we call them Uncle Geoff and Aunt Mimi."

"Wow," Max breathed. The woman dressed as Morticia Addams was a complete knockout. Her husband was a good Gomez, but she was as close to perfection as any woman Max had ever seen.

"Yeah, she's stacked. She dressed up as Jessica Rabbit at a Halloween party two years ago that almost caused a riot," Tempest said. "I think she toned it down for the wedding to keep attention on the bride. Anyway, our parents have never admitted to anything, but they do a lot of stuff together and we've grown up with them and their kids. Tiffany was one of the Hufflepuffs in Gabi's wedding party. She's not really our cousin, but she may as well be."

Nothing that went on in Tempest's family should have surprised him anymore.

"So they were getting busy in the bathroom?"

"They were trying to be sneaky. I don't think they were actually doing it; just a quick blowie."

"So no one else knows?"

"A few people do. Just not everyone. Assume anyone you talk to doesn't."

"Got it."

"Thanks, Max. That's probably not something my parents want the world to know about."

"Your secret is safe with me," he said just as they pulled into the parking lot.

They ran into Melinda in the lobby. With Tempest on one arm, he offered the other to Melinda, who took it graciously. They walked towards the dining room, where the wedding party had reserved one of the private rooms for the Grove Park Inn's breakfast buffet.

The entire wedding party was there, as were most of the immediate family.

Max and Tempest sat at one of the big tables amidst her siblings. The other quads had accepted him as a fact in Tempest's life, and it seemed her family did as well.

Gabrielle and Kristopher were seated in the middle of the table, with his parents on one side, Leah's parents on the other, and Gwen and Amy across from them. The rest of the family mingled together. Many of the twentysomethings were obviously impaired, and if they hadn't been expected to be there, probably would have still been in bed.

Most everyone was nursing a cup of coffee, although it seemed a couple of people were three deep into the mimosas already.

"When are we going to see you again, Max?" Melinda asked.

"And don't say Gwen's wedding!" Serafina called from across the table.

Tempest blushed. It seemed Max's grace period was up.

"Whenever you will have me," he replied tactfully. Tempest shot her sisters a warning glare that was basically devoid of any real threat.

Max fielded a few softball questions about what he did for a living and his upbringing. All in all, they were pretty gentle. Maybe it was everyone being hungover.

Only a few of those present actually ate a decent breakfast. Most of them just nibbled.

"Thank you for coming down for the weekend," Melinda patted him on the hand when Tempest got up to go to the omelet station.

"I had a really good time."

"I hope she's as good for you as you are for her."

"That she is," Max smiled.

"Sera is quiet and introspective. Brooke is the most outgoing and gregarious. Terra is the artist and the dreamer." Melinda looked over at her daughter, who was waiting for her breakfast. She spoke quietly, not in a hushed voice, but soft enough that they could have a private conversation even though they were out in public. "Tempest was always the most headstrong of the four. She's like her Momma . . . Katie. She a firecracker. Quick to anger. Quick to laugh. Quick to cry. Quick to forgive. She plays hard. Loves hard."

Melinda paused for a moment.

"It gets her in trouble sometimes. Stormy always wants to see the best in people, and things don't always work out that way." A flash of sadness crossed Melinda's eyes. "She likes you, Max. Maybe more than she should."

"I like her, too."

"I know you do. And I know you'll treat her well. The girls say you do, and they're a better judge of character than Tempest is sometimes." Melinda looked Max in the eyes and smiled. "Just don't piss them off. Especially Gabi. She'll make your life unpleasant."

It didn't sound like a threat or a warning. Just the simple statement of fact.

"I get the feeling Gabrielle would make sure no one ever found my body."

They both snickered as Tempest sat down with her omelet and gave them a quizzical look, but neither volunteered any more.

After breakfast, Max was drafted into packing up all of the family's things from the wedding. It took a couple of hours because most of the young, able-bodied people were running at about sixty percent, or they left right after brunch to head back home.

Everything was loaded into trucks and minivans, then unloaded back at the house.

By mid-afternoon, everyone who was left sat around catching up. The bride and groom weren't leaving for their honeymoon until the middle of the week. Most of the grandparents were staying for a few days, and the groom's parents were getting settled in one of the spare bedrooms.

Four football games were on in the basement and Max found himself drawn into an Overwatch team on the consoles.

Compared to the previous nights, dinner was a low-key affair, consisting of leftovers from the earlier meals and the wedding.

Brooke sat with Max out by the fire pit, waiting for the fixin's for s'mores to arrive. "Are you leaving in the morning, too?"

"Probably whenever you guys head out," Max frowned. He looked over at Tempest, who was chatting with Leah, Gwen and her dad.

"Then why are you still here?"

"What?" he shot her a puzzled look.

"Why are you still hanging out with the rest of our lame family? You should be up in her room, fucking like rabbits."

Max blushed.

"The windows are pretty much soundproof. We won't hear you. Just make sure she pees after you do it so she doesn't get a urinary tract infection."

"Learn that one the hard way?"

"Yup; you'd think with a sister in med school, I'd listen to someone. It sucks."

Brooke laughed at Max's discomfort loud enough to draw curious looks. He stood suddenly and gave his girlfriend's sister a wink.

Walking over in full view of her family, Max scooped Tempest up in his arms, despite her protestations. Her resistance was mostly for show, and she planted a kiss on him when they got to the door.

Without a word, he carried her inside, much to the amusement of her sisters and apparent delight of her extended family.

*************

"I think you broke my pussy."

"I can kiss it and make it better." Max rolled off of Tempest and fell into the sheets next to her.

"Isn't that how this started?" Tempest looked over at Max and smiled. Their bodies were covered in sweat. The room reeked of sex. "No one has ever fucked me until I went dry."

"If I could move, I'd high-five myself." Max wrapped his fingers around Tempest's as she reach out for him. "What happened? You were a swamp down there earlier."

"That was two hours ago."

"What time is it now?"

"Almost eleven."

"We've been at it for four hours?" The candles on the nightstand were almost burned down to the bases.

"Yeah, Loverboy. You've been busy." With great effort, she rolled over and snuggled up to him.

"I've been busy? I think you've been on top for most of the night."

"Um . . . until you wanted to do it doggy—"

"I wanted to do doggy? You were barking!"

"Only because you told me that was the only way I was going to get it from behind!"

"That was hot."

"That was fucking awesome." Tempest and Max pressed their bodies together, spent. "I can't believe you're still hard."

"Not for long, sweetheart. I think Mr. Happy needs to take a breather."

"You're getting old, Max."

"Hey, you're the one who went dry. Just get me some lube and I'll make you scream again."

"You're all talk, mister." Tempest pressed her body against him. In truth, both were content just to hold one another. "We need a shower."

"We need to change the sheets."

"I could get the lube and you can do me up the butt first."

"I'm not tired of your other hole yet," Max felt his cock wake up a little at the mention of butt sex with Tempest. "We'll save that for next time."

"When you tie me down and fuck me."

"When it's just you and me. Without your family or your sisters around. Or nosy neighbours. When one of us doesn't have to leave in the morning."

"I could finish you off in my mouth. Again. Or between my tits. I hate to leave you hanging."

"Even if you could get me to orgasm, I don't think you'll get any more out of Mr. Happy."

"What happened to it all?" Tempest blinked her eyes innocently.

"Well, sweetheart, it's either stuffed up your pretty little pussy, in that lovely mouth of yours, or all over your chest."

Tempest started to say something else, but she stopped herself. Lifting herself up, she looked Max in the eyes. He brushed her hair out of her face.

"Do you really have to go home tomorrow?" she whispered.

"I can't stay here," Max pulled her in to his welcoming embrace. "And you have to go back to school.

"Are you going back on the road? If you're working remotely, you could stay with me at school."

"You should probably ask your sisters before you invite me to crash with you. Besides, school comes first."

"You have to promise me you won't meet some floozy and run off with her."

"I already fell for one girl in a hotel elevator. I don't think my chances of meeting another one are very good."

"You never know, Max."

"I've been doing this job for two years. I'd never gotten a date with anyone on the road before you crashed my breakfast."

"I'll send Gabi and Bryan after anyone who tries to steal you away from me."

"I'm sure you will."

They cuddled for a little while longer. Neither wanted to let the other go.

"Can I ask you something?" Max said after a few minutes.

"Of course," she replied dreamily.

"A couple of times, you've told me I can do anything I want to you."

"Yes, Max. Anything you want."

"And you make it sound like you want me to . . . um, just take you. And that you like being . . . I don't want to use the word 'controlled' but . . ."

"Dominated." Tempest said finally. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to be in control."

"Why?" It took him a couple of seconds to find the right words. "It seems like you're very aggressive other times."

"I know what I want . . . and when I want something—or someone—I go after them." She ran her fingertips over his chest. "But other times . . . I guess I just like . . . I like it when you take me. I like it that you just have to have me, and you throw me down and you fuck me."

"I don't want to hurt you or anything."

"I know you don't, Max. And that's why I like being with you." It was her turn to pause to think. "I know you won't take advantage of me . . . or try to take over my life, or do anything bad to me. I trust you enough to give myself to you, and that you won't take anything from me."

"I've never done anything like that before. Like 'kinky' before," Max blushed.

"That's okay, baby, I'll show you."

"You're a horny little minx."

"I'm your horny little minx."

"How kinky do you want me to be?" he asked, a little bit uncomfortable.

"As much as you're comfortable with." She stopped for a moment and propped herself up on a pillow next to him. Taking his hands in hers, she kissed his fingers gently. "A few years ago, I was maybe twelve or thirteen. For some reason, I got up in the middle of the night and went downstairs to get a drink out of the kitchen. I heard noises in my parents's room and the light was on, so I went to look."

Tempest's eyes became distant.

"Their bedroom door was cracked open, and I heard my Mommy—Leah—begging and crying. My dad was yelling at her and I heard him slap her a couple of times. He was yelling at my other moms, too."

She stopped to take a deep breath.

"Our family has always been pretty open about sex. We all got 'the talk' when we were in middle school. My parents were never afraid to show affection to one another, and while they aren't nudists or anything like that, they have taught us never to be ashamed of ourselves or our bodies. But that night . . . that night, I had never heard my dad angry at my moms or ever seen him raise his hand to any of us."

Max gave her hand a supportive squeeze.

"That night scared the shit of out of me. I dropped the cup I had in the hallway and they heard me. They stopped what they were doing and got dressed right then. Mommy carried me up to bed and stayed with me through the night. I was crying. She was crying. I thought Daddy was hurting her."

Her hands trembling, it took Tempest a second before she could continue.

"The next day, I stayed home from school and we had a talk, just me and Mommy. She told me that Daddy would never hurt her, even though it seemed like it. That they liked to do things a little rough, but it was always out of love. We talked about a bunch of things. I think Kaylee had caught them doing something like that before, because she called me from college later that afternoon and we talked, too."

Max didn't dare interrupt her, and we waited for her to go on.

"I never talked about that to my sisters, although Dad and my moms did ask to see if I was okay. We talked some more about it when I got older . . . and got curious."

"So did you learn anything?" he dared to ask.

She smiled mischievously. "I learned that there are all sorts of kinky sex out there . . . and my parents are into some of them. And I'd like to try some things out . . . with you."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been so sure in my life." Tempest caressed Max's cheek. "I think about that night a lot. At first I thought my dad was really angry . . . but he wasn't . . . he was playing . . . acting . . . because Mommy wanted him to be rough with her. He was doing what she wanted him to do out of love. He wasn't striking her out of anger, or trying to injure or hurt her."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds