A Daughter's Taboo Love for Mother Ch. 03

Leadre often bought gifts for her young lovers such as clothes and the latest IPhone and young men expensive watches as well as other items and she always paid for their hotel rooms when they had to meet away from her house. Having come from a wealthy family, marrying into a wealthy family, and her late husband's insurance policies and his investments set her up extremely well financially. He even had a college fund set up for Natalie that would prevent her from having to get student loans; which she would not need anyway since she was already early accepted to several colleges and universities offering her a full academic scholarship. He even had a trust fund set up for when she turned twenty-one. Money was never going to be an issue for Leadre or her daughter.

One weekend after Natalie came home from her visit to her aunt and then the next day went off to cheerleading camp for a week, Leadre took Justin to Atlanta, got a very expensive hotel room at the Ritz Carlton, and the two made a weekend out of their time together in Atlanta. The second night in the hotel room after they had had sex once, Justin teased Leadre about a threesome with another female. Willing to do about anything her lover wanted of her and feeling adventurous she actually agreed and they found a very upscale and pricey escort service online and soon an attractive, young, redhead showed up at their door.

Her name was Jennifer, twenty-two years old, small and petite with little breasts tipped with rose colored nipples. Leadre thought her body type was very similar to Natalie's. Since the escort service was very upscale, Leadre put the young ladies fee on her credit card and the expensive cost for the Jennifer the entire night including the extra fee for anal sex. Leadre was still unwavering on her stand of not having anal sex regardless of how many times Justin or Derrick tried to talk her into it; she would not even allow them to use their fingers inside her body in that manner. Justin kept trying to get her to let him fuck her in the ass and she felt bad about saying no sometimes so she decided it would be nice of her to pay Jennifer for Justin to have that pleasure. Leadre was very nervous but Jennifer put her at ease and even commented on the fact that the older woman had an eighteen year old lover was sexy and then when Justin told her he was dating Leadre's daughter Jennifer found that exciting and kinky.

After a discussion of what was allowed and not allowed and what her clients enjoyed sexually, a conversation that made Leadre blush more than once and her embarrassment seemed to arouse Jennifer; the three got down to business. Jennifer made the night relaxed and her approach was very sensual and while professional she made the two feel like she was there for pleasure for all three of them and not because she was getting paid. They all enjoyed various things sexually with one another including kissing; oral sex, fucking, Justin giving anal sex to Jennifer, and the young redhead even brought a few sex toys she used on Leadre including a strap on dildo she used to fuck the older woman with.

Leadre found it arousing to have a younger, pretty, petite girl on top of her fucking her with the sex toy. She even put on the toy herself and lay back as Jennifer climbed on top of her while Justin fucked her ass from behind. It was a very exciting night for the older woman. She did not know how she was going to react giving oral sex to another girl but as she admired the younger girl's body and the site of her shaved small pussy she overcame her fear and enjoyed the smell and taste of the other girl and felt proud of herself when she made Jennifer orgasm. Jennifer herself actually enjoyed the night as well on a personal level. She enjoyed dominating an older woman and joined in Justin's verbal and physical humiliation of Leadre. The next morning Jennifer had Leadre go down on her once more before she left while Justin fucked the older woman from behind. Leadre thought the heavy musky scent of the girl's pussy after a night of lots of sex was very arousing.

After she got dressed to leave, Jennifer received a large cash tip from Leadre and kissed the older woman on the lips and told her she hoped to see her again sometime. Jennifer gave Leadre a business card and on the back she wrote her personal cell phone number and told the older woman if she was ever in town alone to call her and she would meet her again but on a personal level and not a professional one.

After her night with the escort, Leadre started to look at other females in a different manner. She never considered herself bi sexual or had any attraction to the same sex, but something that night made her view girls in a different light. She would admire their bodies on a sexual level and even thought a few times what this girl or that girl would look naked or how would it feel to kiss her or how does her sex taste. One night she went to dinner with Renee's adoptive parents and she kept wondering what Nancy Monroe looked like naked, was her pussy hairless or trimmed, and other sexual thoughts about her friend. Over all it was a very eye opening summer for the older woman and a great summer, with the exception of her own daughter disdain for her.

Leadre knew she was a more submissive lover, her husband had always been in control when they had sex, with a few exceptions; and she had always enjoyed him being in control much more than the times few times she was but Justin and Derrick took her to a new level. She thought her sex life with her late husband had always been amazing and fulfilling, but with her two younger lovers she became even more submissive and enjoyed being told what to do, humiliated sexually and verbally, enjoyed being physically hurt to a small degree during sex like the spankings and her nipples painfully played with, and treated like a slut; she discovered the pleasures of having sex with another woman; and she came to realize there was nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty about regarding her sexual desires but to embrace them. Then suddenly it all ended.

It was three weeks before the start of her daughter's senior year Justin and even Derrick suddenly stopped texting her or calling her and ignored her texts to them about coming over or meeting her in a hotel. Once she even drunk called Justin and was actually crying that she needed to see him to have sex. She felt ashamed of herself the next morning when she recalled the message she left in his voice mail. She was actually begging the boy to come over. It had nothing to do with emotions; she was not in love with Justin or Derrick in any way and their relationship was just sex; but it did hurt her feelings they seemed to have gotten bored with her and no longer desired her and gave no explanation why they just suddenly stopped wanting to see her.

Then there was the matter of the sex and her desires. After years of not having sex and then suddenly thrown back into it especially with not one but two young virile lovers who seemed to have placed a magical curse on her and turned her into such a wonton slut. Her mind seemed to open up to all forms of depravity; she masturbated constantly over the next weeks at least four times a day before she went to sleep. Her masturbation fantasies were often humiliating and shameful. She even purchased a few sex toys online she used to get herself off. Vibrators that stimulated her clit, glass sex toys what were ridged and curved stimulated her G-spot, and even a dildo latex dildo in the shape of a fake eight inch penis.

In her mind it always started the same when she masturbated; her and Justin or her and Derrick or both boys at the same time but then as she got more aroused her fantasies turned to other things some she was very shamed of when she would orgasm while imagining them. She thought of being gang banged by Justin and Derrick and two or three of their faceless friends. She thought of the young redheaded escort Jennifer that she hired that night in Atlanta for her and Justin; but the thing that made her feel so ashamed was her the thoughts she had about her own daughter.

Leadre could not help it, her imagination when she masturbated just went to thoughts about Natalie when she was about it orgasm. She thought of how she watched the time from her bedroom window as Natalie gave Justin a blow job in the car and she imagined seeing it close up. She pictured Natalie's perfect small mouth and her lips painted red with her go to glossy Velvet Red shade parting and taking Justin's penis in her mouth. She imagined the sounds she thought Natalie would make as she gave the boy a blow job, soft whimpering sounds. When she pictured Jennifer and her petite body so much like her daughter's Leadre's image of the redheaded girl turned into Natalie. Jennifer's small perky breasts tipped with rose colored nipples turned into Natalie's tipped with dark nipples. She wondered how what her own daughter's pussy looked like. Did it look like hers? Did it look like the escort's pussy?

Justin told her Natalie shaved her pussy of any hair the few times she allowed him to see it when she sat on her bed and masturbated for the boy and told him to jerk his cock to get off as well. Justin said he liked seeing her do it but hated her for not letting him touch her pussy or go down on her and he told Leadre she did it just to tease him and taunt him by allowing him to see something he could not have.

Leadre imagined what it looked like and even how it tasted and would orgasm. After she felt so ashamed and perverted and guilty and sometimes even cried that unwanted fantasy after she came. Leadre knew something was wrong with her sexually and mentally; to desire to be treated the way Justin and Derrick treated her, to have an affair with not one but two younger men and sometimes both of them together, to masturbate so much and think of the things she did, and the unwanted images of her own daughter popping into her head that made her orgasm come quickly when she masturbated. She thought maybe she was going through a midlife crisis and decided to call her doctor the following Monday, the psychiatrist her she turned to after her husband died to help her cope with her loss.

Leadre was laying I her bed the Friday night before the start of her daughter's senior year of school the following Monday and was trying to read a book. It was pouring down rain with thunder and lightning from a thunderstorm that rolled in from the west; the remnants of a tropical storm that came from the gulf and made its way east to the coast. Earlier that evening, Leadre had looked out of her kitchen window toward the guest house and was relieved to see Natalie had not gone out for the night due to the storm because the roads could be dangerous in this type or weather. She noticed Natalie's best friend Renee's car parked in the back driveway; her daughter apparently invited the other girl over to spend the night.

Renee had been Natalie's best friend since they met in kindergarten. Renee was of Korean decent and adopted when she was just an infant by James and Nancy Monroe. The Monroe family belonged to the same social clique as the Sinclair Family and Renee's father James had been one of Leadre's late husband's best friends. Leadre liked Renee a great deal but sometimes felt sorry for the girl being Natalie's best friend.

Renee was extremely cute even if slightly chubby, not fat but a few pounds overweight. She was always so polite and kind and had a wonderful since of humor but was shy and did not seem to have much confidence about herself in social gatherings as Natalie did. Leadre knew the Asian girl's lack of self-confidence was larger due to being Natalie's best friend. Natalie not only overshadowed the other girl but controlled her and often in a passive aggressive manner insulted Renee ever since they became best friends many years ago. Renee always seemed to do whatever Natalie wanted her to do and as they got older that included the way she dressed, how she wore her makeup, and even what boys to date. Leadre thought Renee would be such a lovely young lady if she had more confidence in her looks and charm had Natalie not controlled her like she did. At eighteen, the Asian girl often wore frumpy clothes and very little makeup and nerdy style glasses to prevent her best friend from commenting on her looks. The few times such as going to cotillions or school dances Leadre had seen Renee wearing her contacts, dressed in a beautiful dress that was fitted to her hour glass figure, and her makeup done by Natalie she thought the girl was very pretty. Leadre often hoped Renee's sweet nature would rub off on her Natalie but that never happened.

The older woman sighed and put the book down and opened the top drawer to the night stand next to her bed and then gave a moan of frustration as she looked at the sex toys she kept hidden in there. It had been four days since she used one of the toys to bring herself to orgasm; do to the shame she felt about her sexual fantasies she had when she masturbated, Leadre tried to resist her desires for the blissful physical relief. If she thought about "normal" sexual fantasies or even the more kinky ones she would not feel such shame, but it was the unwanted thoughts of her daughter that made her try and refrain from the act of self-pleasure. She looked at the clock on the night stand and it was only a little after eleven at night and she sighed again. She could feel the moisture between her legs as her sex became wet and her nipples hardened as her sexual arousal became stronger.

"Just this one more time," she thought to herself. "I won't think of those perverted things this time. It's just to help me sleep."

Leadre took out one of her new sex toys, a seven inch, pink tinted, glass dildo with spiral ridges up and down the shaft; it had a smooth bulbous head; and was curved to stimulate the G-Spot. Leadre felt she did not need to use any of the lubricant in the nightstand drawer since her pussy was already wet and she knew she would use the dildo over her sex and around her clit to make herself wetter before she penetrated her pussy with the toy. The woman lay on her back and pulled her panties down below her knees and lifted her oversized tee-shirt to expose her breasts and ran the tip of the toy around her vulva imagining it was Justin's erect penis.

Leadre gave a small gasp of pleasure as the dildo tip ran over her clit and she could feel her sex getting moister. She ran the fingers of her other hand over her erect nipples and then down between her legs and spread herself apart with her thumb and forefinger and inserted her index finger of her free hand slightly into her wet pussy then brought it to her lips and tasted herself, imagining she was tasting the redheaded Jennifer once again. As she licked her finger she again ran the dildo over the outside of her pussy and moaned in pleasure and about to insert the toy into her when she was interrupted by a knock on her bedroom door.

"Mother. Mother, may I come in." She heard her daughter's voice and looked at the door and saw the light from the hallway shining through the bottom of her closed door.

Alarmed, Leadre quickly put the toy back in her night stand, pulled her panties up, pulled her tee-shirt down, and got under the sheets and cover of her bed. Her heart was beating fast with the fear of almost getting caught masturbating by her daughter but also in a little fear that something was wrong. Natalie never came into the house this time at night.

"Y...Yes...what's wrong, Natalie! Is everything ok?" She asked with concern.

Natalie opened the door, "Yes...it's just that...well Renee and I had a fight so I sent her home and well...the storm...I don't like the thunder and well...can I sleep in here tonight?"

Leadre was shocked but also happy. When Natalie was little she often asked to sleep with her mother and father when it was storming. She was scared of the thunder and the lightening. The older woman looked at her daughter and with the light from the hall and her lamp on her nightstand turned on she could see Natalie perfectly.

Her daughter was wearing a light blue terry cloth robe that was wet from the rain having to walk from the guest house into the main house, her black hair was pulled back into a single pony tail that ran down her back, her face was void of any makeup and Leadre thought her daughter looked her best without any. Her lips were naturally a light shade of red, with her alabaster complexion and no makeup one could make out the small light freckles across her nose when she stood close. With a rare feeling of vanity, Leadre was proud to have such a beautiful angelic looking daughter; she just wished the girl's demeanor reflected her lovely and innocent outward beauty.

Stunned by her daughter, who for the past several years basically ignored her and when she did talk to her it was always with annoyance or cruel words; Leadre smiled and lifted the sheets and blankets of the empty side of the king sized bed.

"Of course, darling." She said.

Natalie smiled and dropped her robe to reveal a peach colored satin pajama set Leadre knew cost more than a single outfit most people wore. The top was a camisole top with black lace trim over the bust line and the bottoms were also trimmed with black lace and hung high up but baggy at Natalie's thighs and tight around her butt. Leadre smiled when Natalie pulled off her slippers, they were Power Puff Girls slippers and she thought it was adorable how her daughter still had some childishness in her.

Leadre's smile vanished when she looked up at her daughter and her eyes focused on the girl's chest. She felt guilty that she started to long at Natalie's breasts; the shape of them very noticeable under the satin top and she could make out the slight upward curve of her daughter's small perky breasts and Natalie's nipples hard from having to run from the guest house to the main house in the downpour of rain. Leadre blushed in her shame at staring at her own daughter that way.

Natalie did not seem to notice how her mother was looking at her and crawled into bed with the woman. Leadre moved to the far side of the bed and lay on her back as Natalie pulled the blanket and sheets up to cover herself; then the older woman was pleasantly surprised when her daughter moved closer, pressed her body against hers, and put her arm around her mother, and snuggled close.

Leadre lay there in silence for a few moments, enjoying the intimate time with her daughter cuddling against her; something she had not felt in years. She could smell the jasmine scent of Natalie's shampoo and she smiled; it was the same shampoo her daughter had used since she was a little girl.

"So...ummm...what did you and Renee fight about?" Leadre asked barely audible. She was afraid if she spoke too much or said the wrong thing, her daughter would react cruelly toward her as she had done many times in the past.

Natalie sighed, "Oh just that William Scarborough...you know him right? Well he asked Renee to the fall dance and suggested she now go with him."

"Suggested or told her not to?" Leadre asked again tentively. She knew her daughter well and knew how she controlled her best friend.

Natalie giggled, "Ok I told her but...but she can do so much better than William. Renee is just darling cute and even if she is adopted she comes from a good family and William is such white trash."

"Natalie! You should not use that term. You sound like your grandmother." Leadre chastised her daughter, feeling more comfortable by Natalie's good humor.

"Ugh...I am nothing like her and not snobby like that old bitty. I...I should not have used the term white trash because really I don't care about his family or back ground...it's just that...well...he has a reputation around school and he just wants to go out with her to have sex with her...maybe to fulfill some Asian girl fetish he has." Natalie giggled again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds