A Daughter's Taboo Love for Mother Ch. 03

Leadre laughed, "Hopefully that's not true. You should let her date who she wants to. She's an adult now like you and can make her own choices." She paused then added, "And what is this about calling your grandmother an old bity? You two are so close."

"But she makes terrible choices when it comes to guys. That's why she needs me." Natalie said with a smile. "Someone has to take care of her." Natalie reached up and brushed a lock of her mother's hair from her mother's face.

"As for grandmother...she is an old bity...well an old bitch."

"Natalie!" Leadre exclaimed but could not help but laugh. "She is kind to you."

"Well she is and you know it. Only reason I spend so much time with her is because besides her brother, who she had not talked to in years, and some distant relatives in Charleston she does not have anyone and who else is she going to leave her estate to when she dies but her loving granddaughter." Natalie laughed.

"That's mean." Leadre replied but could not help but join in her daughter's humor.

"Well it's true. I keep waiting for her to show the first signs of dementia and we are putting her in a home and I am getting power of attorney." Natalie giggled again.

"Natalie. Don't be so mean."

Natalie reached up again and started to run her fingers through her mother's hair. Leadre sighed at the pleasant sensation and the closeness of her daughter, something she had not experienced in years.

"Plus I hate the way she treats you and talks about you." Natalie said sadly. "I try to defend you but she gets mad and starts on and on how your ruined father's life and stuff...grrrrr I hate her for that."

"R...Really? I...I thought well...umm...it's ok, darling, I got used to that. It was like that the first day I met her." Leadre was surprised to hear Natalie say those things. She always thought her daughter agreed with her mother-in-law's hatred to her.

Her daughter kept running her hands gently through her mother's hair. Leadre enjoyed her daughter's show of affection as a mother would, but she also felt or maybe she was imagining it do to her recent perverted thoughts, Natalie stroked her hair almost in a seductive way. She drove that disgusting thought from her head and cleared her throat.

"Maybe you and Renee can double date to the fall dance...you...you can go with Justin and her with William." Leadre suggested after the long pause.

She asked about Justin more out of curiosity about her young lover than interest in who Natalie and her friend Renee would go to the fall dance with.

Natalie sighed but kept up her affectionate caressing of her mother's hair. "Justin and I broke up about three weeks ago."

"Oh...why...why, dear." She asked hesitantly. "Are you ok? Did he break your heart?"

Natalie laughed, "Oh God no! It was my idea. I got tired of him seeing other girls."

Natalie could feel her mother's body tighten. "Other...other girls?"

"Yes. He was seeing Kelly Vandevere. They were having sex."

Leadre turned her body and faced her daughter. She felt mixed emotions over Natalie's confession. She felt hurt for her daughter and also jealousy that Justin was having sex with another girl.

"Natalie...are...are you sure? Maybe you are mistaken."

Natalie smiled as she ran her hands through her mother's hair again, "Your hair is so soft. I had forgotten how soft it was...no I am positive. I saw them."

Natalie moved even closer to her mother and Leadre could feel her daughter's small breasts pressed against her larger ones.

"But I really didn't care about that...I mean I was not giving it up to him. All I ever did was suck his dick." Natalie's voice turned from sweetness to vileness as she raised her head and pressed her lips to her mother's ear, "What really pissed me off though was that he was fucking my own mother." Natalie added as grabbed a handful of Leadre's hair and pulled her mother's head back hard.

Leadre gave a whimper from the pain, "Natalie...you...you are hurting me...I...I don't know what you are talking about? Stop this nonsense right now and let go of my hair!"

Natalie pulled her mother's hair harder making the older woman cry out, "Don't fucking lie about it, mother! I know everything. I have known for some time now that you suck his cock and he fucks you like the whore you are!"

Natalie pushed her mother on her back and got on top of her to sit on her chest and she pinned the woman's arms above her head. Leadre could have fought, she was stronger than her petite daughter, but the revelation that Natalie knew she was having sex with Justin stunned her. She did not even struggle as her daughter sat on top of her and held her arms above her head.

"I...I...no...Natalie, please...I...I am sorry...it just happened and I...oh Natalie, please I am so sorry." Leadre started to cry. She knew it was no use lying about it. All she could do is beg forgiveness.

Natalie laughed, "Just happened? Oh so did it just happen the next time and the next and the next? Did it just happen when you started fucking Derrick as well? Did it just happen when you fucked both of them at the same time?"

Leadre swallowed hard as tears ran down her cheeks. "How...how did you know all that?" She asked.

"Oh, mother dear, I know everything. I saw you and him months ago. Justin fucking you and one of the times both he and Derrick fucked you at the same time." Natalie grinned evilly, "I even have a couple of videos on my phone of Justin fucking you and one of both him and Derrick fucking you. You sure do make a good porn star, mother." Natalie laughed again, "'Oh Justin...ohhh God...yes...yes...fuck my old worn out pussy, Justin' or 'Oh Derrick please let me suck your cock while Justin fucks me from behind...please. I am such an old slut I need it so bad!'" Natalie mocked her mother.

Natalie let go of her mother's left arm and slapped the older woman in the face, leaving the print of her hand on the older woman's cheek. Leadre cried out from pain and shock and tried to struggle as Natalie grabbed her arm again and once more pinned it above her head.

"Do you know why Justin and Derrick are no longer fucking you, mother?" The girl asked tauntingly.

Leadre cried and shook her head as Natalie continued. "It's because I told them not too. You see, mother darling, I know their secret also. I have photos of it. I know Justin sucks Derrick's cock even when he is not with you. When I broke up with Justin I showed him the pictures and told him if he ever fucked you again or even had any contact with you again I would show them to everyone in school. I then told him to tell me in detail everything you and him did; he was very forthcoming." Natalie giggled, "And I admit I was more than shocked about what a whore my mother turned out to be. He even told me of the night you and he hired that prostitute in Atlanta." Natalie shook her head, "Tsk tsk, mother, I mean really if you wanted to go down another woman's pussy I am sure you did not need to hire a whore for it; you are very attractive and a lot of girls would have let you without having to pay for it."

Leadre stopped struggling and sobbed. She did not fight, why should she? Her daughter found out about her and Justin and Derrick and the many perverse things they did. She felt such guilt and shame and regret.

"I...I am sorry, Natalie...please...I know you won't ever forgive me...I...I am sorry I hurt you and I know it broke you heart to...to...for what Justin and I did. We betrayed you and...and I am so sorry." Leadre sobbed.

Natalie laughed, "Broke my heart? Oh God, mother, do you think I care who Justin fucks? Or who you fuck? I never cared about Justin. I just can't have him fucking my mother and my mother fucking my boyfriend. But you are going to make it up to me."

Leadre sniffled, "How...anything. I promise I will do anything."

Natalie let go of her mother's arms, ran her right hand through her mother's hair; causing the older woman to flinch in fear of having her hair pulled again. Natalie smiled down at her mother as she caressed her hair and ran her left hand over her mother's face.

"Oh I have thought about it long and hard. With the videos I have I can get anything I want from you. Imagine those videos being sent to your friends anonymously and what they would think? Or to grandmother; she would be so pleased to know all these years she was right about you. Imagine what people would think and talk about. And then there is me. Oh poor little Natalie, they would say. Her mother being such a whore and having sex with the poor child's own boyfriend, they would talk about." Natalie giggled. "Why you would have to leave Savannah due to your shame. Maybe you could move back to Macon and live with Aunt Victoria, but I don't think that's far enough to escape your humiliation."

Natalie ran her hand down her mother's cheek down her neck and over the bare skin of her upper chest just above the neckline of her tee shirt. It was a seductive caress, but Leadre did not notice; she could feel nothing but her shame and guilt as she listened to her daughter's taunting. She had every right to taunt her, Leadre thought, after the things I did; she has every right to treat me this way.

"What...what do you want? Anything." Leadre looked into Natalie's eyes for the first time since her daughter confronted her.

"Well I thought about a new car, but then my car is only two years old and I like it. Plus when it gets older you will buy me a new one...yes I am going to hold this over your head for a very long time, mother dear. Then I thought it would be nice for you to go to your attorney and since I am eighteen have them release my trust to me early. But then I thought no I don't need the money specially since I have these videos and you are going to buy me anything I want from now on." Natalie hand went lower and under her mother's tee shirt. "So I decided on one thing that honestly I have been wanting for a while now."

"What...what is that?" Leadre asked.

Natalie smiled and leaned down and kissed her mother on the lips. It was not a kiss of family affection but a passionate kiss of a lover.

"Mmmpf, Natalie...mmmpf...stop...mmmpf what are you doing?" Leadre protested as Natalie kissed her and she could feel her daughter's tongue trying to enter her mouth.

Natalie grabbed a handful of her mother's hair and pulled hard causing the older woman to gasp in pain. Her daughter looked into her eyes and smiled; it was not Natalie's charming sweet smile but a mile that held promises of desire and seduction and even cruelty.

"What am I doing? It's obvious I think. I want to fuck you, mother." Natalie told her.

Leadre was shocked and stunned at her daughter's confession. She pushed away from the girl.

"Natalie...I...you are being mean. Stop this right now! I know I made a mistake with Justin and Derrick, and I am so sorry for that. I...I feel so guilty and...and...I did a horrible thing, but...but you stop this nonsense right now and stop tormenting me. That was just cruel to tell me that!"

Natalie laughed, "Yes you did a horrible thing. Not like I cared really. I told you I don't give a damn about Justin or who you fuck...well not then but now I do. You are not going to fuck anyone else but me from now on unless I allow it."

"Stop it! Get out of my bedroom right now! You...you..." Leadre was cut off by Natalie slapping her hard in the face again.

"You shut the fuck up, mother dear! I am serious. I am going to fuck you tonight. I am going to do down on that old pussy of yours and you are going to return the favor. I am going to use those toys you have in your night stand on you...oh yes I know about them and I know you were fucking yourself just before I came into the room. I watched you for a while. I liked watching you, mother. It turned me on."

Leadre started crying, "What...is that why you never had sex with Justin. Are you a lesbian?"

Natalie laughed, "Oh God no, mother. I like both men and women and I get fucked a lot by both."

Leadre was too shocked to protest when Natalie started running her hand through her hair in a seductive and gentle way. While she knew her daughter could be cruel and mean she always thought Natalie was innocent sexually.

"I let them fuck me in every way you can imagine, mother. Just last weekend I had two men with large black cocks fucking me in my pussy and ass. I sucked their cocks until they came in my mouth. I begged them to fuck me, mother. And I loved it. What you thought I was a virgin." Natalie laughed. "I have not been a virgin for a long time, dear mother."

"Natalie, stop...please...you...we...we need help. I made an appointment with that doctor you saw after your father died and...and we should both go and see him."

Natalie laughed again, "Oh I cancelled that for you, mother, you don't need a shrink because you are a whore and like fucking younger men. That's just silly. You need to embrace it and enjoy being a whore while you are still so pretty." Natalie kissed her mother on the lips, "Enjoy it mother until your looks fade and no one will want to fuck you."

Leadre did not pull back when Natalie started kissing her again, maybe it was shock, but whatever it was she even parted her lips to allow her daughter's tongue to enter her mouth. Natalie put her arms around her mother and pressed her smaller body to hers. Leadre gave a moan of pleasure and kissed Natalie back and put her own arms around her daughter. She then felt Natalie's delicate small hands go back up her tee shirt and the girl's fingers make circles around her now erect nipples. She gasped out in the sensation and even kissed Natalie back harder. Leadre soon came to her senses and pulled back but did not stop the girl from playing with her nipples so delightfully.

"Natalie, we...we can't...this...this is so wrong. You are my daughter and...and it's just wrong."

Natalie smiled and it was her charming smile, "Why? Cause we are two girls? I know you like to taste pussy, mother. You proved that when you fucked that whore. Is it because society says we are not allowed to have sex because you are my mother? That's just stupid. That is what our society wants us to believe. I know you want to, mother. I know you desire me. I can feel it in the way you kissed me back and I have seen the way you look at me of late."

Leadre gasped again as Natalie continued to pleasantly tease her nipples. She did want her daughter. She knew it was so wrong but God help her she wanted to.

"No...we can't...please...I don't want this." She pleaded but still did nothing to pull away and he body betrayed her. Her nipples were hard from arousal and her sex was getting wet.

"But you do, mother." Natalie started kissing the woman's neck and Leadre moaned out again and still did nothing to stop her daughter. "Plus there is also something called blackmail. You don't let me I will send those videos out. I promise you that. I have them and can show you if you don't believe me."

"You wouldn't really." Leadre said quietly. She knew she did not believe that. She knew her daughter well and knew the girl would do as she said she would.

"Yes I would but I really don't want to, mother. I would rather you consent and give in to your desires but God I want you so bad...I really do...I want this, mother. Please...just this one night and if you don't like it we will never do it again. It will be our little secret."

Leadre sighed. She was very aroused now and her daughter still teased her nipples. "Just...just this once?"

Natalie grinned, "Yes...if you don't like it just this once. I love you, mother."

"Ok...what...ok we will." Leadre gave in. She did want to badly but was ashamed to admit her desire for her own daughter but those three little words, words she had not heard from her daughter in years, melted her down.

Natalie giggled and clapped her hands like a child. "Yay!"

Natalie started kissing her mother again on the lips passionately and this time Leadre did not even flinch or try and pull away, with no hesitation she started kissing her daughter back just as passionate and ran her hands over her daughter's back and to her small butt seductively. She enjoyed the moans of desire her daughter gave as they kissed. Leadre's knew in her mind that what she was doing with Natalie was wrong but her body and her emotions reacted differently to her daughter's kissing and touch; her mind seemed to spin with the flood of all the different emotions she felt; lust, desire, and love. She gasped as Natalie's lips moved from her own to her neck and then to her exposed breasts and nipples and her short gasps of pleasure became a loud moan as her daughter's hand slid under her panties and the girl's fingers ran up and down her sex seductively. Leadre spread her legs apart for her daughter.

Natalie took her mouth off of her mother's nipple and smiled, "God you have great breasts." She commented and then her finger slowly went inside her mother's sex. "And your pussy is so wet."

Leadre blushed at her daughter's words but did nothing to stop the girl. Natalie grinned as she moved her petite body down her mother's and Leadre watched her daughter as the girl sat cross legged between her spread thighs. Natalie kept looking at her mother's face as she ran her hands gently up the older woman's inner thighs and placed her fingers under the panties and pulled them down. Leadre lifted her hips off the bed as Natalie lifted her mother's legs up over her head and removed the panties.

"Why, mother, I think you are enjoying this." Natalie giggled. "Maybe me black mailing you was not required. Take off your shirt."

Leadre did not say a word or respond to her daughter's comments as she removed her shirt and threw it to the floor. She felt like she was in a dream as her daughter lowered her legs and spread them apart and looked at her. Natalie's eyes roamed over her mother's naked body with a look of desire on her face. She again ran her hands caressingly up and down Leadre's inner thighs; her fingers just barely touching her vulva and then back down. Her daughter's teasing aroused her even more.

"You are very lovely, mother." Natalie commented as she caressed the older woman. "I can see why Justin and Derrick wanted to fuck you." Her fingers teased her mother's sex. "You have a great pussy...nice and big but tight on the inside. I really did not expect you to be so tight, mother. I bet Justin fucked your pussy so good didn't he? Is Derrick's cock as big as the rest of him?" Natalie teased.

"Please...please, Natalie. Don't...don't talk about that...about what I did. I feel so guilty about it." Leadre whined.

Natalie giggled, "Don't feel guilty about being a whore, mother. True you fucking Justin, my boyfriend, was wrong; but I can see why you did. You have not been fucked in so long and even an old bitch like you needs to get laid every now and then. But don't feel ashamed of your desires." Natalie bent down and kissed her mother's thighs. "I have my own and well." Natalie looked up and grinned at her mother, "Fucking Justin was wrong cause he was my boyfriend and well, honestly I am going to hold that over your head for a very long time and keep the video for umm...insurance let's say; but I don't judge you for being a slut, mother. I have no right after the things I have done." Natalie giggled again.

"What...what things?" Leadre asked.

"Oh don't concern yourself with that right now but I imagine if I told you it would turn you on more, but right now it's just me and you tonight and we are going to have a lot of fun."

"What...what kind of fun?"

Natalie laughed, "Oh that was rich, mother. You know what kind of fun we are going to have."

"Can...can you call me by my name and not mother? It...it's just...it is so wrong and...and to be called mother why...why we do this is just not right."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds