A Deep Dark Love

Chloe had a similar look, though she took after their Italian father, more than their Irish mother, like Lauren did. Chloe was 5 foot, 8 inches tall with darker red hair and light brown eyes. Chloe's skin was more tanned, her breasts were larger and her hips were broader than Lauren's. At 44 Chloe was a target for all sorts of men as well – the sisters were both beautiful older women and very desirable. That little bitch, on the other hand, was a short skinny pale blonde, without any curves; moreover she spoke in the whiniest most piercing voice – listening to her was like listening to someone dragging their fingernails down a blackboard, Lauren thought.

"How on earth could he have sex with someone like her," Lauren thought. "Surely that little bitch was terrible in bed. Poor Ben – well I'm going to change all that and as soon as possible; that kid of mine is going to learn what real sex is."

Lauren went back to work with a renewed sense of purpose the next morning. She had a mountain of work to get through, but tackled it aggressively. After work she went to the hairdressers and got her hair done so it looked even softer and straighter than usual. She also had time for a facial which she desperately needed and got her nails done. She had then gotten home and managed to get into her bedroom without Ben seeing her. Lauren changed into a slinky top with a plunging neckline, no bra and her tightest pair of long pants, some more lipstick, some jewellery and a pair of high heels.

"Okay show-time," Lauren whispered at the mirror and then turned and click-clacked out of her bedroom and down the stairs.

Ben was waiting for his mother downstairs – he was sure there was another fight on and he wasn't ready for it. But he looked up at her, as she came down the stairs and his eyes grew wide and he smiled and Lauren smiled back. She sauntered right up to Ben, placed her hand on his shoulder, stood on her toes and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. She then looked up into his eyes, as she ran her hands up and down his arms. He looked down at her and actually went red and his eyes grew that much larger.

"Wow mom, you look great – are you going out tonight?"

"No Ben, I just felt like dressing up for you," Lauren said grinning, daring him to look down her top.

He didn't look down Lauren's top, which disappointed her for a moment, but she quickly recovered.

"So, are you hungry," Lauren continued, looking up at Ben, her eyes twinkling and her voice soft, "because I'm starving Ben – I haven't eaten anything in ages. God, I'm so hungry Ben."

"No, well I mean yes – sorry, yes I'm hungry."

"Good, well you can help me cook, unless you have something better to do or somewhere else to be?"

"Well I was supposed to call Amy, but I'll do that after dinner."

"Good Ben," Lauren said softly and then took his hand in hers and led him into the kitchen.

"Ben, I just wanted to say sorry to you for the way I behaved yesterday. I don't want you to move out and if you want to keep seeing ummm what's her..."

"It's Amy mom."

"Yes, of course Amy – well if you want to keep seeing her then by all means... I'm just trying to say I won't stand in your way Ben. I mean you're a man now Ben and men have certain needs and she, I mean Amy, can help you with that. Oh god, I'm not embarrassing you, am I honey?"

"No, I'm not embarrassed mom," Ben said embarrased, "and Amy has asked me again to move out, but I told her I'm happy living here with you."

"Well that's really good news Ben, I mean what would I do without you," Lauren said, deliberately leaning forward over the kitchen bench so her top fell open and her cleavage was visible to his gaze. She just looked at her son silently, refusing to move, until he looked. And he did look and Lauren just held that position and smiled at him serenely and Ben just kept on looking. "Ben, honey can you get me a glass of wine," she said eventually.

"Sure mom," he said red faced, moving too quickly and knocking the salt and pepper shakers off the kitchen bench.

"God Ben, I hope you're not that clumsy when you're with Amy?"

"No, not usually," Ben said smiling.

"Mmmm, well that's good Ben, I'm sure Amy wouldn't have any complaints anyway."

Ben poured his mother a glass of wine and the two of them cooked dinner together. Lauren brushed past her son a few times and they talked some more. She was feeling good and she would have started purring if Ben started stroking her back. She hadn't flirted this crudely in a long time and she was enjoying herself – flirting with Ben felt like she was exercising muscles she hadn't exercised in years. She could see she was having an effect on him – he was actually sneaking peeks at Lauren's body and she noticed that he was trying to hide a large bulge in his pants. Lauren didn't want to embarrass him unnecessarily, so she just stared at it once and then smiled at him happily.

They ate out on the back patio by candlelight at a small table for two.

"Wow Ben" Lauren said, her wine in hand, "this almost feels like we're on a date together."

"Yeah mom, it does," Ben replied, "you look so beautiful tonight."

And Lauren did look beautiful by candlelight, out on the patio. Her perfect hair gleamed hotly like a stream of fire, the dancing flames flickered in her light eyes and her pale skin shone creamily. Ben couldn't help himself – he ran his eyes up and down his mother's neck, noting the delicate curl of Lauren's ear, the dangling gold and green earring glowing and sparkling in the light and the fine gold necklace lying against her milky skin. Then he was looking at the curve of Lauren's shoulder through her top. Lauren noticed him looking at her and it pleased her. She sipped at her wine and looked off over Ben's head and slowly leant forward. Her top fell open and Ben's eyes were drawn to her beautiful breasts again.

"Ben?"

"Oh I'm sorry mom," he said apologetically, almost knocking his glass of coke over.

"It's okay Ben, I don't mind if you look at me. This is our date remember."

Ben smiled back at Lauren.

Then Ben heard his phone ring from inside and Lauren scowled.

"Oh god it's Amy," Ben said. "I'll call her back after dinner."

"She sure likes to call, doesn't she. You know what Ben, I was thinking of inviting your aunty Chloe over for a drink tomorrow night – like a pre-birthday drink. Would you like that?"

"Yeah, that would be great, though I'll have to stick with coke mom."

"Well sure honey, but let's make it just the three of us tomorrow – maybe not mention it to Jenny."

"Mom - it's Amy."

"Oh yeah, but just us three, okay."

"Okay mom, I won't mention it to her."

They ate in silence for a while and then struck up a conversation about Ben's 21st birthday party which was fast approaching. It had been decided that Lauren would host a large party in her home on a Saturday night and Ben would invite all his friends. Amy had been annoyed as she had wanted to arrange the party at her place – Lauren had merely smiled at the little bitch, glad she had stepped in first and taken charge of Ben's birthday. Most of the arrangements had been made, friends invited, alcohol and food bought. The party was going to take place that Saturday, three days away.

Ben finished his dinner and the phone rang again.

"I guess I should answer that," he said wearily.

"Or you could let her leave a message," Lauren said and then saw his confusion. "Okay go on and pick it up."

"Thanks for the dinner date mom."

"No worries, and Ben," Lauren said, looking up at him as he got ready to go, "you never know what could happen to you this Saturday Ben – make sure you play your cards right."

Ben stood there staring as his mother smiled up at him. The phone stopped ringing and Lauren returned to sipping her wine.

"Umm wow, thanks mom."

Ben quickly left the patio, picked up his phone and rang Amy as he ascended the stairs to his bedroom. Lauren meanwhile lit a cigarette, inhaled deeply, stood up and walked inside the house. She walked across to the kitchen bench and picked up her phone and rang Chloe – the phone only rang twice before Lauren's sister picked up. Lauren quickly stepped back outside onto the patio, closing the sliding door behind her.

"Lauren?"

"Yes, it's me."

Why haven't you called already, I've been waiting all evening – what happened with Ben?"

Well, I got all dressed up for him and cooked him dinner. I flirted pretty shamelessly with him and ended up promising him a good time this Saturday night, if he plays his cards right."

"Lauren, really," Chloe asked amazed, "how was he acting? What did he say?"

"Honestly, he couldn't take his eyes off me all through dinner and he almost knocked over his drink. He had a huge hard-on Chloe and got all embarrassed when I stared at it."

"Oh my god, was it uncomfortable Lauren?"

"Surprisingly, no – at least not for me and I don't think Ben was that uncomfortable either. He couldn't stop looking at my tits."

Chloe was speechless, a touch jealous and then she started laughing.

"The only problem of course is that little bitch – she called twice during dinner and he left me high and dry at the end. He ran off to call her back."

"She is determined."

"Yes, well so am I Chloe," Lauren said and then she changed her tone of voice. "Can I ask you a favour: I told Ben that you and I would have a pre-birthday drink with him tomorrow night and I'm hoping you can get all dressed up and do what you do best?"

"Do what I do best" Chloe said laughing again. "I can make it to the drinks Lauren and I'll dress and look the part, but are you sure you want me to turn him on - god that still sounds so weird and wrong. I thought you wanted Ben all to yourself Lauren? I didn't think you'd want yet another woman in the way?"

"Well you love him as well, don't you?"

Chloe paused.

"Chloe?"

"Yeah, I still do Lauren; how bizarre – two middle aged women in love with a twenty year old guy, who just happens to be a close family member. Yeah, okay Lauren, I can certainly turn him on if you want, but then what – is he yours or is he mine?"

"That bitch Jenny or Amy is the common enemy Chloe," Lauren said carefully, still dragging on her cigarette. "I mean I don't see you as a rival in all of this Chloe. I mean we can talk to each other and sort things out."

"Lauren, are you saying you want to share Ben with me. We've tried something like that before. It didn't work out too well, did it," Chloe said.

"Yes I remember," Lauren muttered, "but we were so much younger then, just a bit older than Ben is now. Chloe just think about it – I'm sure we could make it work. At least that way we can both have some sort of relationship with him."

"Look let me think about it – this is all so crazy. It took me months to get used to and accept the idea that you were in love with your own son and wanted to be with him Lauren. And I had to deal with my own feelings for Ben as well. Now, you're talking about some messy bizarre love triangle with him. It's just too much; I need to think it through."

"Okay Chloe, I just hope you can make drinks tomorrow night?"

"Don't worry Lauren I'll be there. I'll see you tomorrow night around eight. Bye for now."

"Bye Chloe."

Lauren hung up, dropped the phone on the table, reached down for her wine and drained the glass. Her heart was thumping in her chest and her breath came in short spurts. She had just run her mouth off and told Chloe what she had been holding in the back of her mind for weeks and weeks now. It was a ludicrous sort of idea and Chloe was right to feel confused and overwhelmed by it. The two sisters had reached a point where Chloe was okay with Lauren pursuing Ben and Chloe was willing to put her own feelings and needs for her nephew permanently on hold. But now Lauren had thrown another spanner in the more or less dysfunctional running order of their lives by suggesting an incestuous three-way relationship. What was she thinking?

Lauren pondered her own madness for a moment at the patio railing, a fresh glass of wine in her hand when her phone rang. Lauren picked up.

"Hello Lauren?"

"Yes, Chloe," she asked, surprised.

"Okay Lauren," Chloe said. "I'll do it, but I have a few conditions. Ben has to agree and If I see Ben getting hurt in any way then I'll put an end to it straight away, and if I don't think it's good or healthy for me personally, then I'll be dropping out. I still think this is completely crazy Lauren, but I will try it. Remember Ben has to be willing to do this right from the start, okay?"

"That's fair enough Chloe – I agree completely."

"Good Lauren, I'll see you tomorrow night then."

"Okay, bye Chloe."

Lauren hung up, her heart still beating hard and she took in a deep breath, but then a smile slowly spread.

"Look out you little bitch - Chloe and I are coming for your man."

Chloe arrived for drinks at 8pm the next night; Lauren opened the front door, whistled and invited her sister in. Chloe had decided to visit the hairdressers as well and she had changed her hair – she was now a blonde with slick wet looking hair. The new hairstyle really suited her eyes and face shape. Chloe was dressed in a tight red cocktail dress, a push-up bra, sheer lace top stockings and her high heels – she looked sexy. Lauren looked delicious as well – her hair was down and she had dressed up in a sheer translucent plunging top and short skirt, stockings and high heels - Chloe could just see the tips of Lauren's breasts through the fine material of her top and the seams on her skirt were straining.

"Where's Ben," Chloe asked, after walking in.

"He's out the back on the patio; God he's going to lose it in his pants as soon as he sees you Chloe."

"That's the idea; is Amy here?"

"No, thank god, but she wouldn't stop calling him. I got him to switch off his phone."

"Don't worry, we'll deal with her."

Chloe pulled her lipstick out of her handbag and applied it to her lips one more time – she then checked her appearance in her mirror – she looked good.

"I feel a bit nervous," Lauren said.

"Don't Lauren; now let me at him."

Ben turned and looked back inside the house when he heard the sound of high heels on the marble floor. He stared at his aunty Chloe and his mother as they walked towards him. With some embarrassment he felt his penis stir and begin to thicken in his pants. The two women stepped out onto the patio and then Chloe was right there. She walked right up to her nephew, ran her fingers through his hair, pulled him close, pressed her body against his and kissed him softly on the lips. Lauren smiled and Ben jumped, but Chloe continued to kiss him for a moment and then broke it gently.

"Happy birthday honey," Chloe said, smiling at Ben.

"Thanks aunty Chloe," Ben said grinning and red faced.

Chloe put her arm around her nephew's waist and asked Lauren if she could get her a drink. Lauren walked off, still smiling.

"Well, don't you look good enough to eat Ben," Chloe said, admiring Ben's good clothes and good grooming. She ran her hand over his chest, "how about one more kiss before your mother comes back with my drink?"

"Ummm okay aunty Chloe," Ben said quickly, his eyes darting inside the house and then dropping to Chloe's mouth. "I really shouldn't though; Amy would be upset."

"You don't want to kiss me Ben," Chloe asked, moving in closer.

"Yes I do aunty Chloe," Ben said with quiet desperation, "I'm just thinking about Amy."

"Oh, don't worry so much about Amy all the time Ben; just come here and give me a quick one on the lips."

Ben looked down at Chloe amazed. She took her nephew back in her arms, looked up at him and then their lips met in another soft kiss. It was only supposed to be a quick one on the lips, but Chloe made Ben just melt in her arms. Then Ben and Chloe heard Lauren clear her throat politely a few moments later – Ben hadn't even heard his mother's footsteps.

"Mom," Ben exclaimed, assuming he had done the wrong thing by kissing Chloe, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be stupid Ben," Lauren said, handing her sister a drink and putting her arm around Ben's waist, "Chloe's just giving you a birthday kiss. You're not in any trouble. He looks like he enjoyed it Chloe."

"Oh yeah Lauren, do you want to give him one as well?"

"Hey, wow – that's a great idea Chloe, you don't mind, do you Ben?"

"No I don't mind mom."

"Good Ben," Lauren and Chloe whispered together.

Ben turned to his beautiful mother and took her in his arms. He was so excited. They gazed into each other's eyes and then their lips met in a long slow kiss. She felt so good pressed up against him and her kiss made his head spin. Ben's cock was completely hard and Lauren could feel it pressing against her. Lauren softly slipped her tongue inside her son's mouth and he sighed happily.

"Hey, let's take a photo together," Chloe said, interrupting.

"Sure," Lauren said, breaking the kiss.

The two women drew in close to Ben and smiled. Chloe held up her phone camera in front of them and snapped the photo. They stood out on the patio talking and drinking for another twenty minutes. Lauren was all ready to take her son to bed then and there and Chloe was getting there fast as well. Lauren was about to kiss Ben again and escalate when the doorbell began ringing insistently. Chloe went to see who it was.

"Ben? Ben," said a familiar whiny voice – it was Amy.

Amy strode out onto the patio, followed by an annoyed looking Chloe.

"Why haven't you returned any of my calls Ben; I've been trying to reach you all night?"

Amy stopped dead in front of Ben and she stared at him and her jaw dropped. Her boyfriend's face was red, he was grinning, his hair looked tousled and his mouth was smeared with two different coloured lipsticks.

"What's going on here," Amy asked suspiciously, scrutinising each of them in turn.

"Nothing's going on Kelly, my sister and I are having a pre-birthday drink with my son."

"My name's Amy and Ben I need to talk to you now."

"Oh Amy, can't we talk tomorrow," Ben whined unhappily, looking at his mother and Aunty hopelessly and desperately.

"I think that's a good idea, you really shouldn't be barging in like this Amy" Chloe said.

"I agree," Lauren added.

"Oh Ben," Amy said emotionally, looking unhappy and then she turned and stormed out.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry mom and aunty Chloe," Ben said unhappily and then went after Amy, following her out the front door.

"I swear I'm going to strangle that little bitch. Ten more minutes and I would have taken him to bed Chloe."

"Easy Lauren – the party's just a couple of days away. We'll get him then. And did you notice how horny he was Lauren – you completely overwhelmed him. He got the biggest kick out of kissing you."

"Yes I loved kissing him Chloe and yes I'm going to have him at his birthday party – that's a promise."

THE BIRTHDAY PARTY

Lauren placed her hand on her son's knee, while she sipped her champagne and carried on her non-stop conversation with Chloe. Ben smiled at his mother and then grew red in the face as Lauren ran her hand along her son's thigh, and left it to rest there, a mere inch or two away from his thick exposed penis.

"Are you okay?" Chloe asked Ben, noting his glowing features.

"Oh, he's fine Chloe," Lauren said, grinning. "It's his birthday."

"Yeah, aunty Chloe, it's hot in here, in the water," Ben replied.

The three of them were sharing the small hot tub, seated in a tight circle, their knees almost touching, immersed up to their chests in glowing bubbles and churning water. The room was filled with steam - it rose from the surface of the water in fine wisps and clung to the moist walls.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds