A Deep Dark Love

"You're hot, are you Ben?"

"He sure is," Lauren said, moving her hand just that much closer.

Ben laughed and the women joined in as well.

Ben was the only one out of the three of them who was naked. The young man's mother and aunt knew he wasn't wearing any clothes. They had playfully recommended he take his clothes off in front of them before joining then in the tub and then had stared at him as he did it. Both Chloe, sitting across from him, and Lauren, sitting next to him could look down and see the barest outline of his penis through the swirling water.

The two women had carried on their conversation as if nothing had happened, but of course it had and they all knew it. Ben had never been invited to take his clothes off and sit in the tub with his beautiful mother and aunt before. He had never turned 21 before either, so he was having a drink with them and enjoying an eyeful as well.

"Hey, where's that girlfriend gone Ben," Chloe asked.

"You know I don't like her Chloe," Lauren muttered, "Ben, sent her home alone – I never liked that bitch."

"She's okay mom, just really needy" Ben said.

"I don't think she's was ever right for you Ben; I really didn't."

"Yes, I guess you're right Mom."

"Well I'm glad she's gone as well," Chloe added.

Ben had snuck away from his party. He had received a text message that his mother and his aunty were in the hot tub upstairs and they were waiting for him. Ben's girlfriend Amy had noticed him getting ready to go and she invited him to come home with her. Ben had made his excuses, passing up a night of sex with his girlfriend to join his mother. Amy had left the party in tears, telling Ben he was a sick mommy's boy. Ben had listened to Amy's accusations with a bowed head, but as soon as she left he entered the house, climbed the stairs and knocked on the upstairs bathroom door with a noticeable hard on in his pants.

Lauren and Chloe were in their best man-eating mood and their bitchiest mood as well. They were Ben's dream women – hard and sexy, and they were his mother and his mother's sister.

"Ben? Ben? Earth to Ben," Chloe said, waving at him.

"Hey, can you take off your top Aunty Chloe?" Ben asked abruptly, using his reserve courage from all the alcohol in his system.

Lauren laughed, taking a drink of her champagne.

"My top," Chloe asked.

"Yeah sure; I'm not wearing any clothes."

"Yeah, we can tell honey," Chloe responded, looking down at his crotch. "Does it ever go down?"

"Not when you two are around."

Lauren and Chloe burst out laughing, and Ben's mother took the opportunity to slide her hand that extra inch or two. Lauren took her son's penis in her hand and held him, stroking the underside of his tip with her thumb. Ben's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped. He was ready to lean in and kiss his mother then and there.

"Easy honey, keep your cool."

"I'll take mine off if you do Lauren."

"Okay, this is for you Ben, because we've drunk too much and it's your 21st birthday. This is for you only, you can't tell anyone ever."

"Okay," Ben said.

Lauren took her hand off her son's dick and she reached for her sister's top. She pulled the edges of the bow holding her sister's bikini in place and pulled the bow apart. Chloe removed her top and her pear shaped breasts appeared before Ben. Chloe then undid Lauren's top and she faced her son as he gazed at her and removed it, letting him look long and hard at her.

"Do you like my tits Ben; not bad for a 46 year old, hey?"

"They're beautiful," Ben said.

The two women picked up their glasses and sipped again. Ben wanted to keep escalating and he felt his mother and his aunt wouldn't mind him doing that; he was sure they wouldn't say no to him. How far could he go? Would they let him fuck them both, like he really wanted?

He was so excited. Amy was nice, but so vanilla and so inhibited. He needed someone like his mother and aunt, someone who knew what they were doing, someone who really loved it, who was addicted to it. He knew he was hoping for a night of incestuous sex, but surely his mother would agree, surely she and Chloe wouldn't say no to him. Would that big taboo stand in his way? He was so desperate.

"Aunty Chloe, can you come and sit next to me?"

"Of course Ben," she said, moving around until she was sitting up next to him.

Chloe put an arm around him. Lauren drew in closer and put an arm around him as well. Ben was breathing hard.

"Oh mommy," he almost whimpered.

Lauren and Chloe laughed again

"It's okay Ben" Lauren said softly," tonight is your night, tonight is just for you, okay."

Lauren leant in and her lips touched her son's. Chloe placed her hand on his dick and began to stroke him softly and slowly with long strokes. Ben groaned into his mother's mouth and she took advantage of him and drove her tongue deep inside and pulled his face closer. He reached for his mother's breasts and rubbed the tips and squeezed them as they kissed passionately, while Chloe kissed his ear, his neck and shoulder.

"Hey, give me a go Lauren."

"Hey, he's my kid Chloe."

"C'mon Ben," Chloe said, directing her nephew to turn his head.

Chloe leant in, her open mouth connecting with his, her tongue pushing inside, forcing his head back. Ben held his aunty in one arm while his other ran between her legs and inside her bikini bottoms and over her pussy. Lauren meanwhile had gently slapped her sister's hand away from Ben's penis and began stroking him herself.

The young man was in heaven. His mother was stripping off her bikini bottoms, while his aunty bit into his neck and stroked his body. He was turning from one woman to the next, accepting a tongue in his mouth, lips on his, hands rubbing his balls, stroking his cock perfectly. And he was just reaching for pussy and caressing and pressing, causing the women to bite and scratch and drive in harder.

"Awww gawd mom."

"Stop Chloe, he's going to cum."

"Okay, okay," Chloe breathed out. "Relax Ben, don't cum, okay."

"Here Ben, sit up on the edge of the tub. We'll suck your cock on your birthday."

"Great way to get him to relax and not lose it, Lauren."

"He's okay, I think he's okay."

"Don't cum Ben, okay – maybe we should just take this to the bedroom Lauren?"

"Soon Chloe, I want to suck him here first."

Ben sat up on the edge of the hot tub. For a moment he wondered if his party guests were still in the back yard. What would they say if they could see him now? He sat up on the edge of the tub, his beautiful big cock tingling and turgid from the hand job he had received. He looked like the cat who got the cream. The two women laughed at him again. He was wide eyed and grinning.

Ben's mother forced her son's legs open. She advanced, then took his penis in her hand and dropped her slick red head and kissed the tip softly. Ben's aunt reached under and began to tickle his balls with her fingertips and then leant in and licked his exposed shaft. Lauren and Chloe licked him with swift flicks while he stroked the back of their necks and sighed.

He sat on the edge. It was a word which seemed to apply so well to what he was experiencing. His mother and aunt declined to suck him like they promised. They licked him and licked him, their soft tongues running and touching the sensitive nerves, arousing him and frustrating his desire to be inside a warm mouth, to be ejaculating inside a mouth. The two women made him tremble and he let out a soft groan. His penis oozed with pre-cum, which Chloe collected with a flourish of tongue sweeping across the tip. Every soft touch left his penis just a fraction larger, thicker, and more richly coloured. He looked down at them – at the two beauties. He closed his eyes, and whimpered.

"You like it Ben?"

"Yes mom, but can you please suck it?"

"Soon Ben, soon," Lauren whispered. "I used to do this to your dad Ben; just keep him at the edge. He would beg me to suck it, but I never would. Sometimes I would just stop and he would get so worked up and annoyed, especially if we had been at it for a while. Sometimes, I thought he would go crazy – his cock would be purple from it and I would just refuse to go any further."

"You're such a bitch Lauren."

"I used to torment that poor man so much. No wonder he ran off with that stupid blonde."

"Maybe we should do that with you Ben; just stop."

"No, not my Ben, not on his birthday," Lauren cooed.

"Mom, please I want more, aunty Chloe," Ben asked desperately. "Please, can I have some more."

Lauren and Chloe smiled and then their heads dropped and Chloe took Ben inside her mouth and sucked him smoothly and crisply, her head and hand swinging up and down together. Then Lauren demanded a share and Chloe offered it to Ben's mother and Lauren's head dropped and she sucked Ben sweetly and firmly. Ben loved the sensation of warm mouth and hot tongue on his sensitive shaft and he gasped as Lauren's head twisted and she slurped at the knob and tip.

"Okay, come on honey. Let's go to bed," Lauren whispered, looking up at her son. "I need you inside me so much Ben."

"Absolutely," Chloe added.

The three of them left the tub, dried themselves quickly and climbed onto the bed. Lauren quickly took her son inside her mouth again. She sucked him deep and with firm fluid strokes. Then Chloe pressed her lips against the wet tip and sank down and sucked her nephew while he groaned at her.

"Awww my gawd aunty Chloe," Ben whined.

The women judged him more than ready – pre-cum was dripping and Lauren swore she could see him throbbing - Lauren expected him to cum inside her almost instantaneously. It was his birthday, so they didn't want him to spend too much time going down on them on his special day - Lauren and Chloe would make sure he spent hours eating them, later on, as they did with all their men. Ben needed to penetrate a woman and his mother was the woman he needed to penetrate the most and Lauren was the more desperate and sex-starved of the two women. For a moment there was a pause – were they really going to take such a step. Incest was incest and it made Lauren pause for a moment. Then she saw her desperate son and realised how much she loved him.

"Lie down on the bed Ben," Lauren urged, hissing at her son. "I need to go first Chloe, okay."

"Of course Lauren," Chloe replied, knowing her sister just had to get laid after all this time and bring some relief to her body and mind, after all the built up sexual tension.

Ben was lying on his back, looking up at his beautiful mother as she swung into place. She grinned foolishly down at him and wriggled her pale hips as Chloe leant in and took Ben's penis in her hand and adjusted him. Lauren's eyes sparkled, but then they closed slowly and her jaw dropped as she sat down, pushing against her son's large cock and accepting him into her body. Lauren dropped slowly, taking more of Ben inside her, rolling her hips forwards and backwards, breathing deep, relaxing her body so she could take him completely inside.

"How is it Lauren," Chloe asked, smiling.

"Do you need to ask Chloe," Lauren said grinning at her sister, her eyes alive. "Awww, you're such a good boy Ben, such a good boy!"

"And how about you Ben; how are you are feeling?"

"Good aunty Chloe, so good," Ben whispered, holding his mother's hips in his hands, savouring the feeling of Lauren's snug slippery pussy surrounding his dick, rubbing gently against the tender tingling underside of his knob and shaft.

"Okay, let's see how we go here," Lauren said, leaning forward slightly, then gently rising and then dropping down, the penis now coated with Lauren's fluid, slipping free and then sliding back home deep inside her body. Soon they had a beautiful rhythm going.

Chloe lay back on the bed on her side and watched Ben and his mother together. Lauren looked so desperate – she just hoped Ben could hold on for a while so Lauren could cum. He was looking fairly stable at this stage, Chloe noted happily and Lauren looked like she could reach orgasm far more quickly then he could. Lauren took hold of her clitoris and began to rub herself and let out a long moan as a result. Chloe smiled – her sister was close and she had only been impaled on Ben's super cock for a few minutes.

"Awww gawd Chloe, he's good at it," Lauren said as she and her son kept that smooth rhythm going.

"That bottle blonde must have taught you a few things Ben," Chloe said impressed.

"Awww a few things aunty Chloe," Ben said softly after a long groan.

"Awww good baby, just don't cum yet, okay because mommy's so close now."

Lauren threw her head backwards and forwards, her eyes opening and then closing tight and her teeth bared – she was enjoying the sex so much. Her hips rose and fell quickly, her breasts swinging free until Ben let go of his mother's hips and grabbed Laurens' breasts and began to massage the tips while continuing to roll his hips upwards as his mother came crashing down to meet him.

"Awww, yes that's good Ben," Lauren groaned out, fucking her son.

Chloe giggled at her sister.

"Awww Chloe, don't tease me," Lauren said, grinning.

"Your mom is pretty horny Ben," Chloe said.

"Oh my gawd, that's good Ben – I love your big cock honey."

Chloe giggled again and watched as Lauren and Ben fucked – correction, she thought, Lauren was pretty much holding her son down and fucking him, as if he were some sort of sex-toy and she was using him to get off on. Chloe was sure Ben wouldn't have minded at all and she was right – he didn't mind, he loved it.

"She's real close Ben, hold on for the ride."

"Awww, tell your aunty that she's an asshole Ben."

Ben smiled at Chloe and she blew him a kiss and batted her eyes lashes at him.

"Awww Bennn, awwww! Awwww Bennn baby! Awwww my gawd Bennnn," Lauren almost screamed and then burst into crude laughter as her body shook.

Ben watched his mother explode with orgasm. Her pussy gently clenched and released his cock as she ground against him. Chloe was laughing happily, watching her sister cum like crazy – Lauren's body jerked back and forth and up and down. And Lauren was just hopelessly impaled on her son's great big cock and she was grinning stupidly and squealing and moaning like a delighted 18 year old girl.

"Can I have a go with him now," Chloe asked, while a happy red faced Lauren laughed and looked in her sister's direction.

"Oh I suppose so," Lauren said smiling and then looked down at her son. "Thank you Ben honey, I hope I didn't look too crazy – I haven't done this in a while."

"God mom, I loved it – I love you mom." Ben enthused as Lauren slipped off her son's fluid covered cock and lay back on the bed, still catching her breath.

"I love you too Ben," Lauren said, kissing him deeply and passionately. "Now come on Chloe, it's your turn."

Ben grinned at his aunty Chloe, ready to sink his cock inside her.

"Oh really," Chloe said, taunting Ben, "well I'm not so sure now."

"C'mon aunty Chloe," Ben said, carefully approaching as Chloe sat up, full of fun, ready to avoid him.

Ben went after Chloe, causing her to squeal at him and scramble to get off the bed, before he captured her and impaled her with his great big cock. Lauren laughed while she watched her horny hard son pursuing her naked sister across the bed – Chloe climbed off, laughing and red faced, trying to avoid Ben's embrace.

"You'll have to catch me before you can fuck me Ben," Chloe exclaimed, avoiding his grasp by escaping to the other side of the big bed.

"Come here aunty Chloe," Ben said, his dick twitching.

The young man was so ready. He stared hungrily at his aunt's beautiful body, his eyes running over her large breasts, her broad hips, her belly and the small neat triangle of hair which framed her pussy. Ben was so horny and Chloe and Lauren knew it – he needed to penetrate Chloe and ejaculate inside her. It was a hopeless sort of game for Chloe – she saw a chance to keep playing and made a run for it, racing into the bathroom, trying to close the door behind her. Ben breathing hard and laughing, ran in after her – the two of them struggled together. Suddenly a prized pot plant fell to the floor as they wrestled and smashed into pieces.

"Oh shit, sorry Lauren."

"Never mind," Lauren called into the bathroom.

'I want to fuck you aunty Chloe."

"I know Ben, I know!"

"Awww c'mon aunty Chloe."

There was some high pitched screaming from Chloe and more sounds of struggle.

"Oh Christ Ben, oh god Ben!"

They kept going, but then the screams and the laughter abruptly ended and then a moment later Chloe groaned deeply. He had won. Ben picked his aunty up and carried her out of the bathroom in his strong arms, his cock deep inside her. Lauren watched, smiling, as Ben brought Chloe out and then put her on her back on the bed and mounted her.

"Awww god Ben," Chloe said, "I love young horny guys."

"You're a hot older chick," Ben returned.

Lauren and Chloe burst into laughter, looking at each other with big grins, but then Chloe moaned and turned back to Ben and looked up at her nephew. She grabbed his upper arms, closed her leg slightly and allowed Ben to position her lower limbs against his upper body so he could push forward and fuck her as deeply as possible. She dug her fingernails into his soft skin. Ben was fucking Chloe slowly and deliberately, relishing the sensation of his hard penis plummeting, probing and moving inside her pussy. He had her pinned to the big bed and all Chloe could do was wriggle her hips, lie there and accept the penis.

"Goddamn it Ben," Chloe said gasping, before he and she kissed passionately, "you're so stirred up."

"He sure is," Lauren said softly, "gently Ben."

Lauren watched her very excited son – he was dominating Chloe. Ben's aunt kissed him deeply, their tongues fighting, their breath coming ragged and noisy. She had slept with a lot of horny guys like Ben and didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable about having him on top of her, controlling her physically like he was. It was in fact quite a welcome surprise to her – Chloe tended to perceive Ben as a softly spoken and almost submissive sort of male when it came to woman - he had certainly acted that way with Amy. Chloe broke the kiss.

"Oh, that's it Ben honey," Chloe softly urged into his ear, really turned on now, "Oh fuck me Ben."

"Awww aunty Chloe," Ben exclaimed, "I love you so much.

"Oh yes Ben, and I love you too darling," she moaned out, pulling him closer, inviting him to lie over her, as her legs slipped from his upper body.

"Yeah Ben honey - love her slow and strong," Lauren encouraged.

"Oh good boy Ben; awww that's the way Ben; awww that's the way!"

"Yes, he is Chloe – such a good boy."

"Let me get on my hands and knees Ben and then you can fuck me from behind."

Ben stopped thrusting into Chloe and withdrew his penis from her. The stunning blonde slipped under and away from him – she got on all fours and shook her broad behind at her nephew and invited him to thrust back inside. Ben placed his hand on her hip and rubbed the tip of his penis against Chloe pussy.

"C'mon Ben darling, don't wait – just do it Ben," Chloe said.

"Okay aunty Chloe."

Ben pushed firmly and entered his aunt's body again. He held her in both hands and together they quickly built a rhythm that made both of them groan and whine from the pleasure. Lauren watched, starting to grow jealous at how much fun they were having and how much they were enjoying it. Ben looked down at his penis as it pistoned in and out of his aunties beautiful tanned behind – Chloe felt so good - she was hot, deep and snug and each stroke of his penis brought Ben more and more ecstasy. Ben was close to cumming and so was Chloe.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds