A Deep Dark Love

"Awww awww awww," they groaned as the penis and the pussy slipped and squelched together and their lower bodies collided hard and loud.

"Oh gawd Ben, I'm almost there honey," Chloe exclaimed, "you're a pretty good fuck; I've been wanting for this for so long."

"Yeah aunty Chloe," Ben returned, just trying to hold on as long as he could. His jaw had dropped and he regarded Chloe's body and his mother with half closed eyes.

"Ohhh gawd aunty Chloe!"

"Yeah, I know honey! I know! Ben! Awww my gawd Ben!"

Lauren laughed as she lay there watching them. Chloe and Ben kept calling out to each other. Lauren just hoped that none of Ben's friends ventured upstairs into the bedroom area by mistake in search of him because they would end up getting an earful of some pretty wild taboo sex. A moment later Ben began exploding inside Chloe as she reached her own orgasm – Lauren giggled as the two of them shook and shrieked at each other like two wild animals. Ben shot and Chloe squirted – Fluid ran and soaked hair and fluid leapt and shot deeply inside. Then it was done and Chloe lay down on her belly and Ben collapsed on top of her, spent.

A DEEP DARK LOVE

Lauren and Ben rolled slowly across the bed, dragging the damp stained sheets with them as they went, causing the sleeping Chloe to stir and turn over - they laughed softly, gazing into each other's eyes, smiling, as they did so. Then their open mouths and their sliding tongues slipped together and they kissed deeply and noisily again. Lauren had her son's wet body locked in place, just where she wanted him – he was ensnared in her limbs, her arms around his upper back, her hands running up and down his spine and her legs around his thighs and calves. Ben's hard penis was inside his mother's body.

Lauren had rolled with Ben, in the direction of Chloe at one stage, and had ended up on top of him. She had grinned down at her son, laughed victoriously, and then caught her breath. Lauren's usually well tended hair was a tangled mass of dark wet ringlets from perspiration and Ben running his fingers through her hair so often. Her sticky body shone with Ben's dried semen and their mingled sweat. She leant forward and placed her open palms on her son's muscular chest, not bothering to avoid the fine scratches there and fucked him with a fluid rhythm – swiftly moving up and forward and then down and back, swallowing and exposing Ben's large penis.

"Are you two at it again," Chloe asked slowly, groggy with sleep.

"Go back to sleep Chloe," Lauren whispered, giggling softly.

"You better have some left for me Ben."

"He will Chloe, just go back to sleep."

The night was filled with Chloe's deep regular breathing once again, along with Ben's sighs of exquisite pleasure, the relentless slap of skin against skin, and Lauren's suppressed groans and sweet grunts. She dropped hard, rose, and dropped hard, driving her body down on the penis – her breasts shook and her eyelids fluttered and her lipstick smeared mouth was open and slack. She suddenly started laughing softly and Chloe turned over in her sleep again.

"You're becoming too dependent on his dick Lauren," Chloe said groggily and then she lay on her back and began to snore softly.

"I sure am – life wouldn't be worth living if I didn't have my man's dick," Lauren whispered, suddenly breaking the rhythm to rock and roll, back and forth.

"Awww yeah mom, it feels so good."

"Yeah honey, it does."

Ben suddenly sat up, taken his surprised mother in his arms and lay back, pulling her down on top of him and then he and Lauren rolled away from Chloe. He ended up putting Lauren on her back, just where he always needed her to be.

"Awww Ben, you just love being on top, don't you honey."

"I do mom, I love being on top. I love it."

"That's real good Ben," Lauren whispered up at him, while she ran her hands over his shoulders.

Ben and Lauren looked each other in the eyes, regarded each other silently, their faces just inches away, and their hot breath caressing each other. Mother and son were laying a great foundation with their wonderful sex, building the deepest possible connection to each other, as any man and woman who truly loved each other would. Ben was up on his elbows, his hands under his mother's shoulders and his body rippled, his hip muscles flexed and his penis plunged. Ben drove in and held the deep position and screwed Lauren slowly. She gasped and then her tongue appeared from open lips. Ben took advantage and took her tongue inside his mouth and then sealed her lips with his.

Chloe was awake again, but she wasn't annoyed. She recognised intense loving sex when she saw it and enjoyed watching them - silent and unnoticed. Lauren and her son were forging the deepest darkest sort of love – an addictive, all-consuming, sticky sort of incestuous love. Both Ben and Lauren wanted this – they wanted to see just how dark, deep and sticky their love could get. Chloe could understand the motivation: Lauren had reached the stage where she couldn't make a decision or think clearly without Ben constantly there to help her. Chloe understood Lauren's condition because Chloe was feeling the same way about Ben – her nephew was such a man; the type of man she and her sister needed. Ben just loved to be on top of Chloe and Lauren and they just adored him. All three of them wanted nothing more than to fall in even deeper love with each other, and they used the sex to drive their love for each other deeper and deeper.

Chloe watched Lauren and her son staring at each other; saw Laurens legs and breasts swinging and rolling, and saw Ben's buttocks slipping softly between Lauren's silky thighs.

"I love you so much mom," Ben whispered, breaking into a groan.

"I love you too son, with all my heart."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

The soft intimate conversation between Lauren and Ben soon grew more urgent and demanding. They kept their words to a minimum, filling the void with moans of growing pleasure and sharp grunts. Ben was approaching an incredible orgasm – his mother's slippery pussy hugged him, arousing all his nerve endings. He was already squirting pre-cum into her body, his own body preparing itself to ejaculate everything he had.

"Awww, awwww, awwww," he uttered, each groan getting louder and louder.

Chloe and Lauren loved watching Ben get all worked up for a big orgasm and this occasion was no exception. Chloe watched his hips losing the rhythm, his mother locking his body into place so his penis would be right there deep and under her control. He lay down on top of her, his weight pinning her to the bed. He whimpered at his beautiful mother, announcing his pleasure and seeking love and acceptance. Lauren worked on their dark sticky incestuous love with him – she was after all his mommy. He came hard, his red face buried in her sweaty neck – he just shook uncontrollably and let her have it.

"C'mon Ben," Lauren whispered in her son's ear, "I want it all, give it all to me. Keep going honey."

"I love you mom, I love you so much," Ben said, feeling vulnerable, after he had finished.

"And I love you too Ben," Lauren said softly, cradling him in her arms.

"And I love you as well," Chloe added, breaking into soft laughter.

The three of them were like dark busy spiders, working on a web together, entrapping each other, while spinning and weaving each other's darkest fantasies into reality – they were completely happy, ensnared in their sticky world.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds