A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 01

Dinner was quiet and simple, sandwiches. I had been up since five this morning I was ready to drop by nine. Mom followed me up to my room. On the bed was a different pair of silk panties, they looked worn. She looked at me and then the panties. It took a second but I understood the implications. I stripped and slipped on the panties. She took my clothes and pointed to the bathroom.

"Pee!" Sandy guided my eyes to the bathroom a new cup was waiting for me. She watched as I filled it. Placing the strip in she watched as I emptied my bladder in the toilet. I slipped the panties up and as I did my cock started to grow. I know she wanted to see it fill out but she turned and left.

"Pee!" Mom was again at my bed, and again it was five in the morning.

Sandy watched as I again struggled to relax my boner but once the deed was done she slipped the strip in the cup. After my shower I walked back to my room. On the bed were the clothes she took from me last night. Slipping the panties off I dressed if you could call it that. The test was still positive. The instructions say I could take a week or more depending on the user's history.

On the bed was a new list. On top of other chores on the list the first was moving out of my room! I was being banished to the basement. We moved all of my belongings into the spare room in the basement. Then I moved all of Matt's stuff into my old room. It was time. The twins were almost fourteen. I knew they would fight it, they did the last time, they are that close. Soon they would be a young woman and a young man not just kid's.

Hank and the twins came home Sunday afternoon. They were excited. I was exhausted. I needed a joint.

Monday morning before I headed to school I was tested again. I had a feeling skipping would be a bad thing. Each day was a repeat of the previous, five o'clock each morning. I think it was the first time I attended a whole week of school without skipping.

Worse, taking the bus was demeaning to a person of my stature. This didn't go unnoticed by my friends, including the fact I wore the same clothes each day. A constant reminder of the situation I was in. The verbal taunts by the graduating seniors hurt the most. By Friday I had made up my mind to chuck this all and just move out.

I headed out to the bus parking lot trying to formulate my plan. I was an outcast now. Word spreads fast in this town. The regular students wanted nothing to do with me since I was a stoner. My stoner friends bailed figuring I was too hot to be seen with. I was on an island, a castaway.

My options were few. I was broke, had no car, no phone, or clothes. The thousand dollar buyout was never far from my mind. Leaving town was a death wish. Getting someone to front me some weed to raise the money was suicide. If the suppliers found out I lied about quitting the results would be the same. If I was so fucking smart why was I in this position?

Sandy was standing beside her car the passenger door open. In the back was Kit and Matt. Reluctantly I headed that direction. Without a word I slipped in the seat, she closed the door. Mom drove in silence, surprisingly she was in her uniform. Sandy must be going in early. Matt and Kit oblivious to what was going on chatted about their week and what they wanted to do for the weekend. We walked to the front door Mom opened it the kids went in.

"You need to watch your brother and sister tonight. I have to work and Hank is at the charity poker game for the Lion's club." Sandy offered.

"Aw mom we had a deal no babysitting!" I whined. It slipped out before I could gather them all up and put them back in. She reached to slap me but remembering the kids were present she stopped herself. What hurt worse was the evil stare she gave me.

"I have pizza coming at seven. The kids need to be in bed by ten" Looking at them she made it clear she was in no mood. "No later, if Mark tells me you two have acted up you will be home for the weekend."

There was no need to repeat it, we were all on the same page. It had been years since I watched the brats but now that they were in their teens it seemed different. We actually had fun. About nine I got a call from a friend of Jerry's, she wanted to see me.

Her name is Heather, and I wanted to see her. We had a sort of history together. Telling her I couldn't come out she offered to stop by. I told her to come by around ten. Fuck it! If I couldn't go out Sandy never said anything about someone coming here!

The kids were great. By the time I was ready to send them to their rooms they were already there. I went to my room in the basement and cleaned up brushing my teeth and such. It was almost ten thirty when Heather showed up.

She was looking hot. Tattoos and piercings probably covered more skin than her clothes, and she only had three small tattoos. Heather is almost twenty six, tall, slender, and exotic. Her long black hair fell easily over her breasts providing more coverage than her top. Her face was beautiful even if she hid it behind the atrocious paint she wore. I had a thing for her.

Heather came in and looked around checking the place out. We sat in the living room but moved to the basement when she started to get a bit frisky. She was looking to score some weed. When I told her I had none she seemed to get a bit pushy. I turned my back for just a moment and to my horror she was lighting up a joint! Fuck!

We're in the basement and there is no ventilation down here. Still when she offered me a drag it was all I could do to say no. I pleaded with her to put it out but it was half gone before she did. The whole basement reeked. There was an exhaust fan in the bathroom down the hall. I headed there to turn it on. When I returned she was waiting.

Heather was on my bed naked. Her pert tits poked through the strands of hair. Her pussy was shaved with a dark patch just above. I moved close she pulled me by the hips then pulled my shorts and briefs down.

"Have you missed me baby?" She cooed. My cock was almost fully hard as she took hold. "Well I have missed this, my pussy is dripping thinking of you driving it home. "

Heather was fondling me now and I was ready for some serious fucking. Rolling on her back I lined up with her twat.

"Remember big boy slowly, that sausage is too big to just ram in me!" Her voice was dripping with lust. Her first moan started the moment I slipped past her outer lips and didn't stop until I was balls deep.

"I will never get over that feeling!" Heather growled as I bottomed out. I held still as she got acclimated. "Fuck me Mark! Drive it home hard!"

Our lips found each other we kissed for several minutes. Unlike most nights I was in a hurry. Heather seemed to read my mind as I started to quicken the pace. She looked between us watching my cock disappear slowly inside her.

"You don't want this to last forever?" Heather teased. "Fuck me Mark! I missed you too!"

She was right. Moments later Heather started to moan below me, desperately she tried to hold off. I fucked her steadily. She moaned, begged and even threaten me but I kept up the pace. Heather stiffened, arching her back, she tried to close her thighs but I was between them keeping them open. Her mouth opened she tried to scream but covered her with a kiss. I pinned her to the bed her legs wrapped around me then spread open again. She moaned again as my cock buried deep inside. I could feel her pussy spasm around me.

"Don't stop, Mark whatever you do don't stop!" Heather pleaded.

The next wave hit her much quicker, her arms tried to push me away. With my size her feeble attempt went unheeded.

"No Mark not again! Please...NO!" I knew she was sensitive but soon would be begging me to keep going. Her hands gripped my biceps, she tried to pull me down but I let her watch as her pussy pushed up begging me to go deeper. She wrapped her legs like before but this was little help as now I was letting her do the work.

"Cum in me Mark! Fuck me! Oh Mark please!"

I changed nothing, my steady pace was driving her wild! Her arms around my neck her legs behind my thighs She was doing reverse pushups as the second wave rushed through her.

Heather was still moaning her arms and legs losing the battle to keep herself up. By now her pussy was dripping with her excitement and my precum. When her arms released around my neck I put pressure on her. I was deep inside her. Kim's legs splayed her pussy was spent. Still I changed nothing, I was close but soon she would be closer.

Shifting to my elbows I looked down her eyes followed mine she could see the slick shaft that now easily slipped in her puffy cunt.

"When?" Heather hissed, her pussy desperate for more.

"Soon I." I grinned

"Hurry?" She looked weary.

"As soon as you come?" I explained

"Mark I can't!" Heather pleaded.

"Do it!" I replied. "Now cum when I do!" Something clicked for us both. I picked up the pace her pussy responded just the same.

"Come with me!" It was not so much as a command as a request. "Come and I will fill your pussy!"

Excited beyond words I could feel Heather grind her clit into me. Heather thrust her clit hard against me.

"Cum with me so I can fill you up!" I whispered.

Heather started bucking against me, I don't know if she wanted it faster or deeper. She got both and a large load of fresh cum to show for it. We laid there for a few minutes. I thought about how I was the only guy Heather would have sex with anymore. She wouldn't even let Jerry do that.

Heather is bi-sexual, she is mostly into girls. Heather was not treated well by men when she was younger. Still she and I hit it off the first time we met. It was months later when we first made love. I wouldn't say we were lovers but we have had some good times together. Jerry always said it was because she trusted me.

She went to the bathroom and cleaned up I was sitting on the bed.

"So what's the deal?" Heather asked.

"I fucked up. The cartel wants more money, Hank wants me gone, and my mom wants me to clean up my act. I flunked my senior year so I have to take another year of school." I replied.

"Just quit, I did." Heather said. I had to be careful here. I knew her story, and it isn't a pretty one. She had no choice I do.

"Thought about it but since Jerry's gone there's no place to go." I explained making excuses.

"You could flop with me and Angie." Heather suggested.

"Thanks but I have some issues to work out, it's important." I replied.

"Mark I need some weed. I am running out baby, you need to help me." Heather said.

"Babe I am clean. I have none and the people that do wouldn't give me any if I asked. I am flat broke." I explained.

She pushed the subject for another five minutes. I was getting suspicious as her demands became more desperate, but I honesty couldn't help her.

"Heather you need to be careful, I have a bad feeling something might be going down soon." I warned her.

"You know something?" She asked.

"Just rumors. But with your record..."

"Don't worry about me big boy, I can take care of myself!" She cut me off.

Looking at the clock I knew she needed to leave it was 11:30 mom would get off at midnight. Heather couldn't be here when she came home. Besides I needed to find a way to air out the basement.

I walked her upstairs we were in the kitchen just around the corner from the back door. As I was kissing her goodbye I heard a key in the lock. The door opened and there was my mom, she saw me but not Heather. Looking up from the landing mom she looked surprised to see me.

"I got off early, seems everyone is at the lodge playing poker..." She looked at me and saw my eyes wander to the kitchen where she couldn't see.

"Mom this is Heather, Heather this is my mom." Heather moved so she could see Sandy. It was awkward to say the least. The looked at each other neither one saying anything. Mom came up the two steps to greet Heather.

"Hello, I am Sandy." Mom offered her hand. She was shocked but recovered nicely.

"Nice to meet you." Heather smiled broadly.

There was a long silence as they both took stock of the other. Sensing my mother didn't approve, Heather made a polite but quick exit.

"Where are the kids?" Sandy scowled.

"In bed per your instructions." I was feeling a little overconfident. SMACK! The bitch hit me again!

"In the basement now!" Mom threw her purse and headed down the stairs. I thought of stopping her but how?

She had not even made it to the last three steps when she smelled it. Fuck now I am busted. Heading to the bathroom she pulled out a clean cup.

"Pee!" Sandy yelled. The veins in her neck were popping out she was so mad.

"I promise I didn't take one puff!" I tried to explain. I should have known better. SMACK! This one hit home solid, my jaw hurt.

"I said fucking pee!" Sandy yelled again.

My cock was down for the count well, at least I thought it was. Stripping I held my cock and a string of clear sticky fluid dripped from the end. The smell of sex was stronger than the smell of weed. There was no concealing the gasp this time. I had not even started to pee.

Sandy turned and ran up the stairs. I had no idea what for, I hoped Hank's gun was still locked up. Pulling my shorts up I ran after her but she was in her bedroom. Heading back to the kitchen I heard her coming down the steps. I walked back into the living room to see she had one of Hank's leather work belts.

"Over the back of the couch now!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs. Fuck! She was going to wake the neighborhood.

"Mom let me explain!" I was turning as she requested but talking was just making it worse.

CRACK! The belt landed on my ass. This wasn't too bad I thought. Let her go she will tire soon I decided. Then she did something I had not expected. She pulled my shorts down leaving just my briefs showing. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, and CRACK. Now that fucking hurts! I mean really hurts, but she wasn't satisfied she wanted real pain.

Sandy grabbed my briefs and pulled them down just below my cheeks. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, and CRACK. I tried to shift just enough to avoid the worst of it but she was too good.

Mom adjusted and found the mark each time. Sandy knew I was in pain, my eyes watered I was trying to cover my ass with my hands. That only made her madder. She wanted to PUNISH ME, not just get my attention. CRACK, CRACK, CRACK, CRACK... And then it stopped just like that.

"Sandy!" It was Hank.

I didn't even hear him come in.

"I think he's had enough, besides, maybe we should all get some sleep." Hank suggested.

He looked over to the stairs Kit and Matt were looking on with startled faces.

Hank headed to the stairs whispering to the kids. When they were out of sight mom fell to her knees and started sobbing. Very gingerly I pulled up my clothes. I moved to her but she put up her hand and lowered her head. She wasn't only mad at me she was mad at herself. I had just made it down stairs when I heard Hank at the top landing.

"Mark!" He called out.

I looked up at him not able to even speak. "Mark, I am not a very athletic man but hear me now. If you break that woman's heart I will go to jail for the rest of my life and be happy to do it. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes sir." I bowed my head as I responded.

"Are we clear?" He bellowed down the stairs.

Looking him in the eye. "Chrystal clear sir." He stared me down just to make a point and then walked off. I could hear the murmured sounds as he lead my mother to bed.

The next morning she came down but I was ahead of her I had the sample on the sink before she arrived. It wasn't like I got any sleep between my ass hurting and my brain churning. Sleep was the not in the cards.

"Pee!" Mom demanded. She was still pissed. I could tell this time, the signals were clear. I got off my bed and led her to the bathroom where the sample was waiting.

"SMACK!" Motherfucker what was that for? I did it, its right there, fuck smell it if you want?

"Don't you ever do that again!" Sandy hissed. "I want to see you do it! I will not be duped by you again! You don't come up these stairs until I can see you do it!" Sandy was seething.

She turned and left. The bitch is crazy! I know professional ball players have some sophisticated scams but really? I am in my own house. Does she think I have Matt come down and do it for me? Then it hit me, maybe I am not as smart as I think I am. Well recent history seems to prove that also. I drank more water that morning than I have in a month. Do you think I need to pee? Nope. But the time was well spent.

I sat immersed in my thoughts about the last few years, where had I gone wrong. What did I want? Is this the life I really wanted to live? Was I just trying to impress my uncle? Then there was my family.

What has Hank ever done to me except work his ass off and provide for his family. We were not close, not like he is with the twins. He seems to have something against me, even before I became a fuck up. Don't get me wrong, I like him well enough, but we never seemed to click. I tried to make him proud. I played sports, I even use to work with him part time. It never seemed to be enough. Maybe that is why I started hanging out with Jerry.

My siblings use to look up to me and now what kind of example am I? A burned out stoner loafing his way through life on everyone else's dime. I have it made compared to some people. Shit, look at Heather! She left home at sixteen to get away from abusive parents, seriously abusive parents. Getting whipped with a belt would be a vacation from some of the stories I have heard.

Then there is my mom, if you looked in the dictionary under perfect mother her picture could be there. Why do I continue to disappoint her? It's like my Uncle Jerry all over again. What is it about her I am missing?

"Mom I need to pee!" I yelled up the stairs. When I heard them all laughing at the same time I realized they were at the breakfast table eating, what a fucking moron I am. When mom came down even she couldn't keep a straight face. Fuck, I am messed up.

We did our test but with the kids upstairs she waited just outside the bathroom door. Sandy then sent me to take a shower. When I returned there was a clean pair of her silk panties and my shorts with a shirt. There were no briefs.

The events of last night were not brought up, well except the twins kept trying to spank my ass so they could see me jerk away. They thought it was funny, I guess to them it was.

Sunday morning five AM Sandy was in the room. She had a different look on her face this morning. Almost calm. We walked to the bathroom I slipped off the silk panties and willed my morning wood to fade. Mom was behind me and again I heard a gasp but this was different, this was intentional.

Sandy was looking at my ass, she looked concerned. Turning she indicated I should stay and then she came down with some antiseptic cream. Placing a large dollop in one hand she held my arm and turned to apply the lotion. My initial shock was replaced with a soothing feel on my blistered ass. I was in heaven as she continued to spread the lotion down the top of my thigh.

Adding more she then started on the other cheek slowly and gently working the ointment in. Then it happened! Her hand slipped between my legs ostensibly to apply more cream but instead she brushed up against the back of my balls. My cock stiffened instantly.

This was no fleeting glance but an intentional move on her part. At least that's what I thought. Finishing the application of the cream Sandy gently squeezed my cheek letting me know she was still in charge.

Moving back she bent over and picked up the silk panties I had on earlier placing them in the pocket of her robe. Slipping her other hand between the fold of her robe she removed the ones she was wearing and handed them to me. The crotch was soaked.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds