A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 01

With nowhere for my hands to go it seemed natural to grasp the cheeks of her ass. His led her to grind her pussy tighter against my cock. We kissed and tongued for some time. I moved my hands above the elastic band of her panties and slipped them inside. As soon as she knew what was happening she stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. I had crossed the boundaries for the second time.

Sandy grinned as my hands went back to the agreed areas. Sandy seemed happy I did so and yet I think happy I also tried. Sandy knew I wanted her. I wanted more of her than she was giving. I let her know I was willing to wait and get it on her terms. Foreplay was ending, she had needs to be filled and I had needs to dispose of.

Leaning back with her hands around my neck, arms outstretched she lifted herself up and down along my cock. Pre-cum was seeping at an alarming rate. Sandy was watching my cock as she worked it over with her panty covered pussy. There was just that thin almost see through silk material between us but for her that was enough.

The lips of her pussy were spreading wider more of my cock was out of sight. There seemed to be a nub stretching the material at the top of her pussy, if it's her clit it's bigger than any I have seen even online. Her eyes were closed now the pace was bordering frantic. My hands gripped her ass cheeks tighter and then she was there. Oh my god was she there!

Sandy was possessed! Instantly her eyes popped open she looked at me, she looked down at my cock and then back to my eyes. There was desperation in her eyes and I knew what she wanted, fortunately I was ready to give it to her. I had been holding back as long as I could and now it was hers. I came! Watching the eruption from my cock only heighten her orgasm. Sandy was humping all but the tip of my cock so fast and so hard it almost hurt.

On a couple of thrusts she mashed my balls eliciting a small yelp from me. Still she flailed away. Cum was shooting on my chest, on her tits, on my chin, in her face, it was everywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if some landed in the kitchen! Then she gripped may face and locked lips with me again. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight. Her tits mashed to my chest, the beating of our hearts was all I could hear.

I could feel my cum start to cool down. Sandy pushed back and assessed the carnage. She looked up at me obviously pleased with her efforts. Leaning in she smeared any straggling drops with her tits where she could, licking any higher ones out of reach. Kissing me lightly she stood holding a finger up asking me to stay for a minute. The next thing I saw was her walk past in a robe and head up the stairs.

I leaned back and relished what had just taken place. I heard the shower running. This she did every night after she worked, it was her way. I wiped myself down with a wet towel as quietly as I could and went to bed. God I love basketball.

Six games in and fresh off of our third win of the season we were now a contender. Playing with some JV players and an old stoner we were always the underdog. The coach was doing his best with the players he had. We both knew we had a better chance with me on the court but the future was the other guys. I accepted it and encouraged the younger guys on. I was almost a player coach but most of all I was an example of what happens if you become a fuck up.

The next day I was called to the principal's office. Never a good thing in my experience, never. I was even more surprised to see Sandy waiting for me there. Oh shit I thought, something's bad wrong. Hank, the twins, someone is dead. My school counselor was there also.

"Mark we have called you and your mom here because we think you have earned the right to graduate early." The principal said. We talked for almost an hour. Part of the plan was to take a class at the local community college to make up some credits.

The next day when I came home from school Hank and mom were waiting for me as I lumbered off the bus.

In front of his truck was a truck that I had never seen, four by four yet to boot. Smiling she held out the keys.

"Don't expect your mother and I to chauffer your ass around to all of these schools!" Hank said. I had paid him off for the last car I sold to clear my debts.

"Half is a gift the other half is a loan..." Sandy explained.

"Pending certain conditions, I expect?" I asked. Sandy smiled Hank did not. "Sounds only fair, thank you!" I replied.

Hank looked at his watch, Mom handed me the keys. "Thanks I whispered"

"You have earned it. Now that you have wheels you still need to make sure the twins get their homework done and fed." Mom said. I nodded in agreement.

"I need to get back to the office." Hank said.

"Take me around the block before I get ready for work!" Mom yelled out.

I walked around and opened the door for her then hopped in and started around the neighborhood. The truck was old but solid. It drove just fine Mom was happy I liked it, she suggested it but Hank found it. I wanted to pull her to me but that wasn't possible. Just having her there was enough.

We were playing the last game of the season. Our goal of playing in the post season slipped away the last two games. Our leading scorer Ryan was going through a dry spell. I was the next best offensive threat and kept us in several games but the coach and I knew I wasn't the future. Ryan just needed confidence, the last couple of games down the stretch he just seemed to get stiff, and rigid.

His nick name in the locker room became Stiffy overnight, cruel but funny as hell, except to Ryan. This game didn't matter except to us. We were down to one last shot the coach pulled us over, the play was to come to me to take the last shot and hopefully win the game. We left the huddle I walked beside Ryan.

"Whatever you see me do, be prepared for the ball, whatever I do." He looked at me in shear horror. "Ryan we are just playing basketball! Chill and have some fun. When you get laid that is when you want a Stiffy!"

After that he couldn't keep a straight face. The ball came in we passed it around running the last few seconds off. The other team was ahead by two and a foul could be a disaster. Their only hope was keeping in front of us and making the last shot difficult. We faked the ball to Ryan, they knew he was our best shot but when it came to me on the other side they were out of position. I had it made, my best, shot two points and into overtime. But I wanted to win I dribbled once to give them time to react and then I went up for the tying goal.

Just as I knew they would their team overreacted. Faking a shot I adjusted slightly and passed a laser to Ryan deep in the corner. He was left unguarded for just a split second too long. The game was over when he sunk one of his patented three pointers. Stiffy was no longer his nick name. The coach wasn't happy at first but when I explained why I had done it, he agreed it was brilliant.

Hank was there that night, mom had to work. The next morning I went up to breakfast he was telling her all about the game. Embellishing more than a little bit Sandy was impressed.

Sunday morning I heard Hank leave for the golf course. I was surprised that mom had not woken me before he left. Curious I went upstairs to the kitchen. She wasn't there. Just as I started up the steps she came out of their room with her robe on. Turning to the only bathroom upstairs she saw me. I thought I may have startled her, maybe at first I did but there was something else.

Sandy was blushing. But why? She was holding a pair of silk panties in her hand. I gave her a puzzled look. Sandy seemed uneasy as she shifted her weight slightly from one leg to the other. Then I saw it. May face at the level with her waist, her robe ended mid-thigh. It was cum, it was his cum. He got his rocks off then left. She could see I knew. What she wanted to know is how I would react. I took the last few steps quickly taking her hand.

She wanted to resist, I could sense it, I held firm but gentle. I looked at the rooms for the twins. We both knew they wouldn't be up for hours but I was no thrill seeker. Not with them, not in this house. I led her through the kitchen and down the steps. I was turning to go to my room but she stopped. Her eyes look in the other direction at my bathroom. I concurred.

His cum was farther down her leg not quite to the floor. Sandy held the panties open for me this time. I stripped down and watched as she bent down to help me with them. Reaching to her shoulder for support she kissed the back of my hand. Sandy didn't take her time she slipped the panties up making sure my raging hard on was well over the waist band.

Sandy kissed the head of my cock! I was so stunned we could have stopped right there! Sitting down on the toilet lid Sandy straddled me once again. This time her bare pussy greeted my panty covered cock.

The fact it had just been fucked and I was willing to accept it seemed to make her happy. Her urgency suggested she may not have orgasmed yet. Either way I was happy. I knew Sandy wouldn't be disappointed. Her arms extended, her hands behind my neck, her pelvis arched up, her pussy flowed cum.

Her cunt lips already engorged seem to get bigger still. Sandy's pubic hair was already matted down. The aroma of their combined juices filled the room. I was trying to find a place for my hands. I gripped her ass cheeks but unlike the last time she objected.

Taking my wrists she guided them to her tits. Oh lord yes, this is a no brainer. She had a rhythm going now. My cock buried deep in her folds only the material keeping her from impaling herself. I was watching her expressions, filing away every look, or twitch. The flare of her nostrils, the gritting of her teeth, the restraint not to cry out. I filed it all away for the next time.

Mom looked in my eyes and guided them with hers. It took just a second to catch what she wanted me to see. It was amazing. Sandy's clit was out! It was big, fat and beautiful. Like a little penis only thick, the sheath must be longer than every clit I have seen. Sandy looked to me as if to say do you like it? With every muscle I twitched I said Hell yes!

The biggest smile I have ever seen spread across her face, ever. From that instant she had a happiness I had never seen while we had been intimate. It flowed out of every pore in her body. I showed her how glad I was that she was so blissful. Our attentions went back to her clit.

Sandy had adjusted her movements so she could cover the end of my cock with her clit. She would then slide down until her nub was forced to one side or the other. Each time she did the slit on the end of my cock flared open and more precum added lubrication. On the down stroke she would drag it past the rim of my cock head forcing it under and then dragging it up so her clit almost folded in half. As it snapped free I could feel her whole body quiver in response. Over and over this continued, the panties making sure there would be no penetration.

The amount of Hank's cum, her juices, and my pre cum had completely saturated everything below our waists. The toilet seat was dripping with sex. Sandy fell forward and held me tight. As her climax peaked she dragged her cunt up my cock, shivered, delayed, then slammed her cunt down my cock.

Sandy was starting to orgasm! She shivered, delayed and repeated it five or six times. Each time Sandy gave out a soft whimper as her cunt spasmed on my cock. I wanted to cum so bad but the erratic, forceful and jerky action left me right on the edge. Sandy kissed me then realized my dilemma.

She seemed unprepared for how to do it in a way that wouldn't change her rules. Taking my lead I turned her around. With her ass replacing her pussy she straddled me again. My hands had never left her tits earlier but I was so distracted then I put them to little use. I was now in a position to take advantage of that. Leaning her back against me I worked my soaked panty covered cock between her ass cheeks. Her head near mine we both watched as I learned what she liked me to do to her tits. It was a short lesson. She needed to take a shower, seems someone covered her back in cum.

Grabbing her robe Sandy draped it over her arm and walked naked up the stairs. I thought of taking a shower but decided to save the hot water for mom, she earned it. I rinsed off thoroughly and got dressed. Hungry I poured some juice and was making toast. I heard his truck pull in the driveway. He had been gone just twenty five minutes. Just long enough to make it to the course and back.

I was reading the comics, eating my toast when he barged in the kitchen.

"What no golf? I casually asked.

"I forgot my new driver and Malcom is running late, so I decide to come back and get it. I figure I can practice putting on the course." He went to the living room and found the club. "Your mom up?"

"Couldn't say for sure but I doubt either one of the twins would be in the shower at this time in the morning." We both laughed.

"Well I got to go, tell your mom I stopped by!" Hank said out of breath.

"You could probably go tell her yourself, I just heard the shower turn off." I looked back at the funnies.

"No better not, I gotta go."

"Have a good game." I yelled after him. Then it hit me he asked me to tell her he was here, no time like the present.

Mom opened the door slightly when I knocked. She was standing behind the door. Looking both ways she let the door open so I could see her nakedness. She gave me a why are you here look.

"Hank forgot his new club and came back to get it. Either that or he really does think you and I are fucking. He told me to tell you he was here." Her eyes grew large as I told her. I had a feeling she knew as well. Hank is a lousy spy, and lately he has been trying to do just that.

"As for me I came because, well because I never know when I will get to see you naked again. And to let you know I can't wait until the next time. I will, but it will be hard. Oh and so will that." I looked down at my open fly and my hard cock hanging out. I turned and left.

I was still at the table when she came down. It was quiet, too quiet, but I wasn't going to go first. Sandy was restless.

"You don't think it's too big?" She looked at me blushing a bit.

"Not at all! I wish I could..." I stopped before I went too far.

"Do you now?" She teased. "Interesting."

To be continued ...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 383 milliseconds