A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 01

Unsure what she wanted me to do I hesitated. Sniffing them seemed rude, so I slipped them on. I think I am getting somewhere? Maybe I am starting to understand what is going on.

Sandy seemed pleased as my cock slipped along the gusset of the panties and stretched the wet spot firmly against my balls.

The next few weeks nothing changed except the results of my tests, they were all clean. My wardrobe was expanded with my recent accomplishments. Time was coming up for the money I owed the dealers. Thinking of no other solution I went to Hank. He and I have had a strained relationship but he was always fair.

I knew the twins were his favorites. We got along but we were never close. I respected him but at the same time I knew I was most of his headaches too. The time came when he and I could talk in private so I laid it out for him. He could have made it painful but instead he truly helped. The car I drove was in storage. We agreed it would be sold the money would go to pay the debt. I would then pay him back with interest.

With cash in my hand I made the arrangements to retire from the drug business. No cloak and dagger now, just the transfer of money. The debt was paid and I was a free man from the whole mess. At least I hoped I was.

School was now over. Sandy continued her testing daily but rarely stayed to watch, I missed that. One day during summer break there was a classified ad section of the local paper on my bed. Help wanted. My chores at home were few so I guess I should take the hint. I applied at a few places but ended up at a sandwich shop across from the community college.

The pay was shit the hours worse but the look my mom gave me when I told her was worth it all. From behind the counter I could see the little bastard that was working my old area. He thought he looked so smart on how he plied his trade. Just like me not that long ago. I needed to find a new job.

By chance it came up. The county clerk was looking for help in the inspection department. I applied and soon was working in the field doing paperwork for the inspectors during the busy summer months. My experience with Hank was paying off and the money wasn't bad.

Saturday morning it was five o'clock and Sandy was standing over me. She had not made a sound but I could sense her presence. Opening my eyes I could tell she was focused on my cock straining my briefs. She didn't even seem to notice I was awake. I looked up at her as she was lost in thought.

What was it? What was I missing? I placed my hand on her hip, it startled her but she didn't move. I had never touched her in any of our encounters and only once when she applied the cream did she ever touch me. Well except for when she was slapping me.

I could feel the satin panties under her robe as my hand slid further behind. Gently I guided her to sit on the side of my bed. She never took her eyes off of my cock. I caressed her ass as I lay prone on my side facing her. Not a word was spoken, not a glance to see what I was thinking.

Sandy was mesmerized. I grew bolder hoping my instincts were correct. Slipping my hand through the opening of her robe I caressed her ass directly through the silk material. Her breathing changed but there was no response one way or the other. She was still focused on my cock. I decided to take a different approach. With my free hand I lifted my hips and slipped off my briefs. Sandy was still motionless.

Then I took the ultimate leap of faith. I stroked my morning wood so she could watch. Sandy shifted slightly spreading her legs under her robe. My mother was touching herself. I couldn't see it, but it was clear what was happening. With no lubrication my cock was getting tender. Sensing my dilemma she shifted and slipped off her panties. Handing them to me I covered my cock leaving the head exposed and we both went back to what we were doing.

I wasn't quite sure what to think. I slipped my free hand back on the bare cheeks of her ass and continued to explore. It didn't take long. Soon after I heard the sloshing of her fingers in her pussy, then she started to climax. Biting her lip Sandy silently shuddered through the intensity of it.

Her robe gaped open and then I saw her naked tit hanging from her chest. Her nipple was large and stiff. The image raced through my body to my balls and with a soft moan I shot my cum into her silk panties. Sandy stood up and grabbed the panties from the bed where I dropped them.

Looking at the pool of liquid soaking in the material she moved her hands under her robe and slipped them up her legs. Only when her sex was covered did she allow me to see the massive wet spot and the overflow running down her thighs.

"Go pee!" She didn't even wait and watch. Sandy instead walked calmly upstairs and into the kitchen.

Don't get me wrong, I love yanking one off as much as the next guy but that was crazy! God I hope we can do that again!

I went and took my shower. When I returned there was a fresh pair of silk pink panties on my bed with a note. The lawn needs cut. I hoped she wasn't expecting me to wear just these again. I slipped them on under my shorts and after breakfast started to cut the grass.

That night my thoughts went back to encounter we shared. I was surprised my mother didn't react differently, she didn't even flinch. Could it be she wanted it to happen as much as I did? I remembered to add it to the file I kept in my brain.

The summer was almost over. I dreaded returning to school for another year but this was the price I needed to pay. The fault was only mine. Work was going good. The experience with the property management company Hank worked for was paying off. I was even able to send some business his way.

I was still riding the bike to work but had saved enough to get my own cell phone. I had few friends at this point in my life, alienating the ones I should have and avoiding the ones I should never have had. I was fine with that. I spent more time with family, looking forward to watching over the twins when needed. Sassy and smart, they were becoming little adults.

I can still remember the day it all changed. It was a Friday afternoon. I just got paid and was riding home from work. Thinking about my mother and how it had been awhile since we had our last special encounter. I was hoping this weekend would be another. That seemed to be the pattern. Push the boundaries and then lay back and see how I would handle it. If I acted like a jerk and made a big deal out of it, or tried to push it further or faster, or maybe just sulk like a little baby, she could easily stop.

I knew what I was getting was free. I always let her lead, never asking for more, not yet anyways. I knew she needed to be comfortably in charge. My part was to give first not to take. This wasn't moving according to my plan but hers. If she thought I was trying to manipulate her it would all end. I was happy and so was she I thought. It was slow, painfully slow but at the same time moving forward steadily. This I thought was going to be a good weekend!

Two patrol cars boxed me in and before I knew what was happening. I was in a cell downtown with several others. It was a couple of hours before they let me make the one call I was allowed. I knew mom would be at work. Hank was my only alternative. He was surprised but then again maybe not too much.

"Have you talked to them?" He questioned.

"No, not really. Name, rank, serial number." I joked nervously. "Everything they already know." I replied.

"Good keep your mouth shut. Even in the cell. They have surveillance there too." Hank knew because his company has the contracts for city government buildings.

"I will call Randall then come down." Hank explained. Randall was his cousin, a lawyer, well really more of an ambulance chaser but still in the eyes of the state a lawyer.

In less than a half hour Hank and the twins were in the building. I thought he should have left them at home. Knowing him he wanted them to see what happens when you fuck with the law. Better yet he wanted me to see how my actions affect others. Soon he and I were in a room alone.

"As a courtesy the captain has allowed me to see you alone." Hank stated "What have you told them."

"Nothing, mostly because I know nothing." I tried to explain.

"Good, now Randall will be here later, you hang tight don't say anything until he gets here." Hank repeated.

"Yes sir." I meekly replied, then as an afterthought. "They took a blood sample."

"Did you give them permission?" He looked concerned

"I don't know? I guess, they did it?" I replied meekly.

"Well you are an adult now so they don't need your mother's permission." Then he stood up to leave, looking back he asked. "Are you clean?"

"Yes!" I assured him.

"You sure?" Hank pressed.

"Why do you think I have been peeing in a cup for the last five months?" I snapped back. I don't know what hurt more him asking the question or thinking I was lying. "Sorry Hank, I didn't mean that, you have a right to ask."

"Hang in there sport, you will be out of here soon." Hank said before he left. The only thought I had at that moment reinforced my suspicions. They would need mom's permission and not his if I was a juvenile.

Randall showed up with all the stealth of the Fourth of July Fireworks. Bellicose and brash he was doing everything at once, mostly promoting himself. He sat with me during the interviews with the detectives. It was clear they had nothing on me. They were just trying to shake the tree as he said, hoping some other bad apples would fall. They were very thorough though. The cops even pulled in the owner with my old car. Fuck, the poor guy just bought the thing!

It was a big sting, three counties, feds, state and locals all pitching in. Hank had been right even if the timing was off a bit, this had been a three year project. Undercover agents had infiltrated the organization. Since no one knew the good guys from the bad everyone was a suspect. I saw many old faces the most disturbing was Heather's. Surprised to see me she avoided eye contact. She was good people just hanging with the wrong crowd just like myself. I made sure Randall talked to her before we left.

Getting released is a mixed blessing. I am free, but because I am free it could look like I ratted some people out in exchange for my freedom. Being a snitch isn't a long term career choice. I had to be careful for the immediate future.

Back at home it was good to be in my own bed tucked in the concrete walls of my family's basement, not the jail. Hank had stood up for me when he had good reason not to. I lay back knowing I needed to face my mother when she got home from work. I must have dozed off but I could feel her presence. Opening my eyes she was looking down at me I could see she had been crying.

"Pee." Sandy whispered. She was standing in a confrontational stance. I knew the repercussions before I said it. However I wasn't going to let her think she had failed.

"Mom I am clean!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! I let her have her way. Sandy needed to get it out, we both needed her to. I walked in the hall leading to the bathroom.

"I said fucking PEE!" She was yelling so the whole house could hear. I move past the opening to the staircase I could see his shadow at the top of the stairs. He was still in the kitchen, probably waiting at the opening.

"Sandy! Darling you will wake up the twins!" Hank yelled down.

"Not now Hank! I said I would take care of this, now go back to bed!" She was at the bottom of the steps no doubt yelling at his shadow. I could hear him walk through the house and head upstairs.

Sandy watched me fill the cup her hands trembled as she dropped in the test strip. Finishing up I was going to head back to my room but she stood defiantly in front of the door. This was going to be a long five minutes, the length it took to get true results. I closed the toilet lid and sat down.

She kept looking at her watch, five, six, seven, eight, nine, at ten minutes the results had still not changed I was clear. Tears were running down her face she started to turn but she changed her mind. Spinning to face me Sandy took the two steps in my direction and straddling my legs planted a serious kiss to my mouth. Holding my head she forced her lips hard to mine for a good thirty seconds. She moved her head beside mine.

"If you ever..." Too emotional to continue she kissed me one more time. Then she was gone.

I went back to my room and flopped on my bed the earlier nap chasing sleep for now. Heading up to the kitchen I sat in the darkness with a soda and some trail mix. It took a while but soon the distinct sound of my parents going at it directly above me filled the kitchen. I grinned inwardly and headed back down the stairs not waiting for the grand finale.

Saturday Hank played golf, six AM just like every weekend without fail. If the guys stopped for lunch he would be home late afternoon if not he would be back for lunch. Today was one of those days, I wasn't surprised. I was finishing the yard when he pulled up.

"Sorry about yesterday, you don't deserve that." I offered.

"The benefits of being a parent I guess." Hank tried to make light of it.

"And last night she was mad at me not you." I said. I wanted to set him straight on mom.

"It's all better now anyway." Hank said. "Now come inside and let me tell you what I have learned so I only have to do it once."

He told mom and me about the drug busts throughout the area. Three local counties and as many as ten major cities across the country. The local authorities wanted to bring it to a head before the start of the school year to discourage any activity on campus. Over the course of the next several weeks it was all over the news.

Peeing in the cup and taking the bus for my first day of school is embarrassing. I am almost nineteen years old for Christ sake. Still the deal was if I was going to continue to live at home I had to stay in school and stay drug free, including alcohol.

I had not played sports for two years but I was always good at it. The basketball coach looked me up one day asking if I would consider getting back in the game. Seems he is down several players, all of them seniors, suspended for drug related offenses.

We both knew as a senior I would just be a bench warmer and bit player. Suspecting mom was behind the invitation I felt compelled to accept. I could use the diversion and get back in shape as well. Practice started in two weeks, I told her that afternoon.

That night when she came home from work she came downstairs and woke me up.

"You need to pee!" When I opened my eyes Sandy was in her work uniform. I knew this was odd as she detested it. Mom always went up to shower and change before she did anything else. Drab around the house clothes maybe, but never her uniform. I was so tired I didn't even question why I need to do a second one today. It was after midnight but you get the point.

She had left my room and headed down the hall to the bathroom. I followed but only after I collected my thoughts. Now the bathroom was on the right side of the hall just past the staircase. To the left is the mechanicals but straight ahead is the laundry room. This time the door was open and much to my surprise my mother was in the laundry with her back to me.

Even more surprising was what she was doing. Sandy was undressing. I had missed the blouse coming off she was working on the skirt. I stopped outside the bathroom and silently watched not wanting to threaten her space. When the skirt hit the floor she turned and looked my way. I wanted to say something but that wasn't our way. Our bond is based on what is left unspoken.

It's learning the clues the other person offers. The subtle clues that escape most people. Understanding that concentration is as important as action. Never quite knowing the answer and yet when found it may be different than you expected.

What was she doing? Why is she doing this? Why now? What is she thinking? What does she want me to do? When? How is it all supposed to end? Sandy seems to trust me to do the right thing but by never telling me what it is. My reaction could be something she never thought of. That may lead her to do something she wasn't planning to do in return.

I stayed safely out of reach, confident I wasn't going to overreact. Sandy reached behind and unclasped her bra. The straps fell loose from her shoulders, the cups held in place by her arms. My eyes never left hers. I could look later I thought. Right now I needed to build trust.

Sandy lowered her arms and the bra hit the floor at her feet. Still our eyes were locked. Next were the panty hose. I never flinched. Last were her panties, not satin, not sexy, just plain cotton comfortable for work panties. She was naked now. Now I wanted to look but her eyes were looking for something first.

I pondered what it might be, then it hit me. I removed my briefs so we were both naked. That was it! Permission was granted and I took her in. Every boy dreams of seeing a woman naked, but seeing his mother naked is a taboo few get to witness.

Sandy isn't beautiful by media standards but for me she is. Her breasts sag slightly but her large areolas and thick nipples face forward and tilt up slightly. Her shoulder length blond hair falls on angular shoulders and slender arms. Three kids have left a soft round belly a small scar below indicated where she had her tubes tied. Her pussy is covered by more hair than I expected these days but her lips are full and protrude just the right amount. Her legs are slender and athletic looking. She looks womanly, curvy, and proportional. She looks wonderful.

Sandy was waiting for my assessment to end and my reaction to begin. Her wait wasn't long. We were both smiling. Stepping over the clothes on the floor she picked a pair of her silk panties from the washer. She handed them to me.

My first though was she wanted me to stroke myself with them again. She hooked a finger in each side of the waist band suggesting I put them on. I started to move in that fashion when she stopped me again. Then it hit me she wanted me to put them on her. I verified my assumption and she confirmed my thoughts.

Lifting one leg as I knelt in front of her she stepped through one hole. Sandy placed a hand on my shoulder to keep her balance as she did. I caressed her calf gently with the silky garment and then offered her second leg the other opening. I was in no rush to ascend to the heavens above. Slowly and gently I caressed each leg as I raised the panties higher. I could smell her sex, her lips now glistened beneath the covering of hair. My one hand brushed against her pussy as I finished my task the other resting on her hip.

With one hand still on my shoulder she used her other one to lightly guide my wandering hand to a more appropriate place, her tit. Moving her hand from my shoulder to my face she drew me up. Once standing she pulled me to her lips and kissed me gently. Our groins touching I could feel my pre-cum smear on her belly.

Breaking free she led me to the bathroom. Aw shit! She put me through all of this just to pee in the cup? It was my first thought, the second is just relax and focus on her, enjoy whatever she gives you asshole. Glad I listened to the second thought.

There was no cup on the counter. Sandy lowered the lid on the toilet and had me sit down. I could see where her panties had become soaked already. Sandy straddled me her pussy was pinning my cock against my belly. Her hands went to both sides of my face, I knew this was her way of taking control. Sandy kissed me deeply. This time her tongue searched for mine, I willing let her in.

It was a kiss like no other I had experienced. It was wet and passionate, mom made it clear what her intentions were. There was need but also a giving part as well. Sandy was showing me what I had already suspected. She wanted me like I wanted her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds