A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 02

"It's open come on in!" I said.

"I can come back later." He seemed nervous.

"Don't be silly, I'm just looking at text book prices. What's up?"

Living in the basement I knew every creek and groan in that old house. Someone was on the steps, someone that didn't want to make any noise. Matt of course didn't hear it but I did. My guess is it was Sandy. She knew Matt was nervous about something, something even Kit didn't know.

"Can I ask you a question?" Matt asked.

"Sure, what kind of question?"

"About a girl!" He replied. I could see he was embarrassed.

"Sure pal, have a seat on the bed." I replied.

I casually got up and went to close the door. I could see her shadow against the wall from the light coming down the staircase. Moving the door to within an inch from closing I return to my chair and faced him. Feeling secure in our privacy he opened up.

"It's about Katie." Matt hesitated not sure if he made the right decision coming here.

"Matt this is between you and me, right? No one else." I explained giving him my word, well almost. I could see from where I was sitting Sandy was listening in.

"She kissed me the other day, it was nice. Then the next day I went to kiss her and she said no." Matt looked down at his hands.

"I see. Just so we are clear, what do you want from me." I asked.

"Some guys at school are always saying no means yes, or at least maybe. Is that true? Or is Katie dumping me?" Matt was asking for the rules and how to play the game. He wrapped it all up in a tidy package and handed it to me with Sandy listening in.

"Matt listen to me very carefully. When a woman, for that purpose anyone says 'no' they mean 'no'. That is the universal safe word in my book from a baby to and old person. 'No' should always mean 'no'. Period. End of discussion. If they don't mean no then they need to use other words." I explained.

"What do you mean?" Matt was still confused.

"Tell me exactly what Katie said. Word for word if you can remember."

"This is embarrassing." Matt squirmed on the bed.

"I know but it's important. Remember this is between you and me and these walls. Now think, what were her exact words?"

"I tried to kiss her, and she said '"not here" so I said something like "but Katie" and she cut me off and replied "I said no" and then left." Matt threw up his hands.

I laughed just a little.

"Hey this isn't funny!" Matt was now getting mad.

"Sorry dude I am not laughing at you but with you." I teased.

"I am not laughing!" He protested.

"Maybe not now but soon you will be. Let me ask you one last question, was there anyone else around?"

"I don't know, maybe. How would I know?" Matt threw his hands up.

"Ok, she stopped your attempt with the words "not here" right? Her exact words, correct?"

"Yes, she said "not here" that was what she said." Matt insisted.

"Tell me what that means?" I asked.

"It means "no" doesn't it?"

"Not really. It means this isn't the place, or maybe not this time at this place, or not with those people around at this place, or even maybe not with anyone at this place. I could go on. Do you see what I mean?" I let him think it over. We sat in silence as it sunk in.

"But she still said "no" later." Matt defended himself. "She used the word N O."

"But not to the kiss! She left you an out on that, she gave you options. Chances are she wanted that kiss as much as you, just not under those specific circumstances. What her reasons were we may never know? That is a discussion for another lifetime. It could be because you wore green instead of her favorite blue." I kidded Matt.

"Regardless the fact is you only wanted what you came for and didn't care what her feelings were at that moment. Then you got your ego all stirred up because you thought she said no and tried to bully her into changing her mind with "but Katie". She said no to your disrespect. You would have done much better by respecting her decision and making another attempt in more favorable conditions. Maybe even tease her a bit by suggesting it was going to happen at some later date when SHE is agreeable. Katie would be holding her breath waiting for your next attempt." I tried to explain.

Matt processed all that we had talked about and soon he was smiling. I chuckled and then he laughed so hard he fell of the bed.

"Tell me more." He said.

"Ok but just a couple for the future. What if she says, "We should not be doing this"?"

"That means...?" he looked to me for advice.

"I think it means, can I trust you? Are you just using me, or do you really care. It means she accepts her part but wants you to own up to your part. There are other reasons but for you that is a good start." I offered.

"One more!" Mat was listening intensely now.

"Ok last one. What if she says, "You should not be doing this"?"

"She wants me to take responsibility, alone?" Matt was catching on.

"Something like that. I think she is saying you take over I am giving myself to you. Whatever happens is on you. Accept it or stop. Ok, now you have some things to think over." I finished.

"Thanks Mark!" Matt smiled. I opened a dresser drawer and pulled out a pearl necklace. It was one Jerry gave me, and it was very expensive. I handed it to Matt.

"Here Matt, take this and give it to her. Have Katie wear it outside her top if you are allowed to kiss her, and inside if not. This should give you a chance to learn the proper etiquette." I suggested.

I could hear Sandy head back up the stairs.

"Really? Thanks again Mark. You're a life saver!" He gushed.

I walked and opened the door for him to leave.

"Matt, what we talked about can be used for good or to seriously take advantage of another person. If I find out it's the later you are in deep shit with me." I warned him.

I decided to drive into town and pick up some text books for the coming semester. I was walking to my truck when mom caught up with me.

"Thanks!" Sandy said.

"For?"

"The lesson." She smiled.

"Oh for Matt?"

"No for me."

"It wasn't for you." I lied.

"How did you get to be so smart?" She teased.

"I had great parents!" Sandy's reaction confirmed what I knew.

"Mark!"

"Yes mother?" I said.

"We need to talk." Sandy offered.

"I know, and we should." I replied boldly.

"When?" Mom was nervous.

"The first or the second?" I asked hoping she caught my double question. She had tried to keep it a secret. I have known for years but decided to play along for her sake. If we were to get closer this needed to come out.

She was visibly shaken when she realized what I was saying. The look made me want to pull her from her feet and tell her it will be alright.

"Both." Sandy replied. She was wrought with guilt.

"When the answer is anything but no." I kissed her on the cheek. I walked to my truck and drove off.

I expected an answer sooner but Sandy is a determined woman. There is something hidden below that confident exterior we all see. But I can see deeper, it's there buried where she has complete control over who sees it. I have a pretty good idea about some of it but I am sure there is more.

As usual my weekly testing sessions continued. For some reasons it was just the tests. I was disappointed in a way but knew better than to push it.

My classes started after the holidays. I had a full load and worked part time also. That night when I got home Sandy had a message for me. It was her night off. Randall had called about a woman named Heather. He asks that I call him tonight if possible.

"Who is Heather?" Sandy asked.

"You remember the skanky girl that was here the one night?" I asked. SMACK!

"Don't you ever let me hear you refer to a woman like that again young man!" Sandy was furious with me.

"Sorry, mom, it's just that..." Any defense was useless.

"Ok, Ok, I am sorry. Heather is the young lady that you met one night here in your house. She was a friend of Jerry's." I correctly explained.

"She is very pretty. Why should she reach out to you?" Mom asked intrigued.

"We partied a few times." I answered.

"So she was one of Jerry's girls?"

"Not really." I replied.

"Then?" Sandy pried.

"A friend of one of Jerry's girls." I explained.

"A close friend." She asked.

"The closest."

"Interesting." Sandy raised her brow. "But I thought you and her?"

"I guess you could say I was an exception?" I offered.

"Why now?" She questioned.

"Dunno?"

"Now what? She asked.

"I will call Uncle Randall and find out." I replied.

I called Randall and he asked me to come down to his office the next day. I went down and we talked for some time. Heather was in jail for a five year stint as part of her participation in the big drug bust two years ago. She has been in for just over a year. Randall was trying to get her in an early release program. The program required that a non felon sponsor the inmate as well as attend a bi weekly counseling session. My name was on a list Heather provided. Randall was vetting the list for the best possible candidates. I agreed to do what I could.

"What does she want?" Sandy asked when I returned. I was on the landing headed to my room.

"My help."

"And?"

"I offered." I replied.

"Well?"

"Dunno."

"Mark!" Sandy replied frustrated. "You owe this girl!"

"I know." Mom was telling me if she needed my help I should give it to her. Sandy wanted to make sure I was going to take care of this properly.

Since I told her nothing, I knew she would be over to see Randall and beat it out of him.

When I reached my room there was a singles dating newspaper on my bed. Several of the prospective candidates were highlighted and an access code attached on a card. Under the paper was a pair of silk panties.

I had dated very seldom in the last year or so. I was interested, but with school, work and a tight leash at home it was difficult. Then there was the whole party scene, and I was still not legal in bars. She could be right, it's probably time to apply myself in that area also. Damn life gets complicated when you get older.

There was a night when all the moons aligned. Hank offered to chaperone Matt and Kit's science class to the solarium to watch a rare solar event. Sandy had offered to take a shift for a friend. Her reason changed and Sandy came home. I had a late class but the professor was sick.

I took a shower and had just entered my bedroom when Sandy pulled in. I waited at the bottom of the steps still drying my hair when she walked in the back door. Seeing her at the top of the steps I moved in full view. I had just the towel draped over my shoulder.

It was a long wait. I held firm she held more firm. I reminded myself as much as I didn't want to go this is her program. I turned and headed to my room. I heard the steps squeak. Well at least she has made that decision I thought. I looked out the door and leaned against the frame. I knew we were both in the blind spots. Sandy turned and headed the other direction. At the laundry room she entered and then stopped just inside the door.

Mom turned to face me and slowly removed that horrible uniform. When she slipped off the panty hose she had on the sexiest panties I had ever seen her wear. They were still conservative but the upper band was below the flare of her hips and the front just covered her bush.

Her bra hit the ground without a notice until I looked on at her marvelous tits. I could tell she was apprehensive but she took several steps to the bathroom door. There she stopped.

The rules had been reestablished. We were back to where we left off before the disastrous event. I accepted her terms and met her at the door. Wearing only panties she was ready to begin the moment we kissed. She placed my hands on her tits.

Caressing and lightly pinching I was able to get the nubs hard. She pushed me back to the toilet the lid already down I assumed the position. Straddling me she took my head in her hands and controlled our kissing one more time. She was wet, I was hard. Sandy thrusted, I pushed.

Suddenly she dismounted me and turned around. Straddling me facing away she placed my hands back on her tits and started stroking my cock with her ass cheeks. My pre-cum soon soaked the panties in back. The material was very thin and stretched. Soon more of my cock was buried deep in the crack of her ass.

Sandy rose and guided my cock head at her ass hole then stroked my entire cock against it. Over and over she stroke me. Had the material not been there then I may have made progress.

She was focusing more and more on her little brown star then she moved in such a way that the head of my cock was square with her anus. Sandy lowered slightly and allowed the pressure to push my cock and the material slightly in the entrance. It wasn't much at first, and then she moved lower. I was in almost a half an inch. If the material were to rip the next stop would have been my balls. The pressure was too great for either one of us. Sandy twisted at the waist and let me know that one day if I wanted we could do this for real. I smiled my agreement.

Getting her point across she moved again this time my cock slipped along her cunt from behind. Her hands making sure I didn't penetrate her. I took a few minutes but we found what she was looking for. I slouched down slightly and she spooned inside. Sandy had positioned my cock along her pussy and the large mushroom end was just below her clit.

Rolling the waist band down the marvelous mini prick popped out full length. I rocked forward the first direct contact hit her hard. Sandy's head flung back her lungs begging for more air. Rocking back my cock dragged her clit hard against the waist band. Sandy's lips spread wider my cock went deeper in the folds, the pressure on her clit increased. Pre-cum lubed her clit and her pussy juice my cock.

Twisting we kissed and then watched our sexes do everything but fuck. Sandy moaned her hips danced. Her clit now red and swollen bobbed along my cock.

"OH! Oh! OH." She moaned.

Sandy came hard. I could feel the spasms reverberate through her body and into mine. I let my balls empty shooting hot molten man juice directly at her clit and stomach. When my cock fell limp Sandy bent forward. Pulling the waist band out she allowed my cum to drip down her belly and over her hairy pussy. Releasing the waist band she stood and turned around straddling me again.

My hands beside me hanging down I made no move to touch her. I needed her to know she was safe. She was in control, she could trust me. It was a step back in a way but it was important for her to see that we could always go back to her comfort level.

We just looked at each other in silence as always. I saw another piece of the puzzle that made up my mom. I knew she was conflicted inside. I knew in time she would make the decision she needed to make. I was willing to accept it either way. I proved that tonight.

A week later Randal called and let me know Heather was turned down at this time. It would be another three months before she could apply again. He submitted my name as a last choice but they believe female sponsors make better sense for female inmates who are not family. I asked him to call Sandy and fill her in so she didn't have to beat it out of either one of us. He laughed and agreed.

The first date was a fizzle, just not a good match.

The second contestant was plain scary, no thanks.

The third contestant was smoking hot and had potential. Hank was thrilled to see I was dating, that and the lack of any evidence to the contrary left him at ease. For Sandy each date only brought more anxiety. She tried to hide it but wasn't successful.

She had suggested it and I followed through. Besides it isn't like she and I were ever going to be together as a couple? Would we? Sandy had Hank and two other kids to contend with. It isn't in her DNA to walk out on her responsibilities.

Nor were we just playing to have fun. There is a purpose to this. What it is for sure I don't know, but I am getting there. No this is serious business with high stakes. A marriage could be on the line, feelings will get hurt, accusations will fly, and more secrets will come out. I had enough to bury Hank all by myself but I promised Jerry and I have kept that promise.

I am under no illusions here and neither is Sandy. Each step she has taken and allowed me to take has been calculated and intentional. So was my dating another woman. I had seen a flash before and I wanted to see if I could confirm it.

Number three and I went to dinner at a nice place. Good food a couple of beers. We danced for over an hour. I surely couldn't take her to mom's house so I rented a room at a motel. A nice room for a nice woman. In the room Three and I made it to the bed still clothed. I started with the dress running the zipper down her back.

She took her turn by pulling my shirt over my head as we kissed. I could see her nipple strain against her flimsy bra. I teased her through the material before unclasping the catch. She lowered my slacks, I removed my socks and we were panty to brief chest to chest.

More kissing and more fondling. Removing her panties brought my face to her shaven pussy. I wasted no time diving in and having her moaning in delight. One, two then three mini orgasms pierced through her body. She gently pushed my head back begging for mercy. I knew she was close to the big one so I stood up and pulled my briefs off and rolled on a condom. Three looked at my hard on and smiled.

I slipped in her a short way her hands pushing back on my hips. I was too big. I rolled over and had her straddle me allowing her to control the depth. Three pumped up and down a few more times and POW! She was cumming again. This was the big one. She fell to her side and balled up in the fetal position.

I was driving home after dropping her off at her car. I guess a kiss was supposed to be enough to get me off. I could smell her pussy scent rising from my groin since there wasn't time to get properly cleaned up. That would work to my advantage shortly.

I pulled in the drive the clock was at 1:17 AM as I shut off the engine. As quietly as I could I open the back door. I walked through and was on the landing when Sandy appeared to my left just inches from the opening. Sandy had on her robe as usual but it was open down the front. I could see she was naked underneath.

I looked at her body and my cock instantly returned to the unused hardness from earlier. Sandy noticed immediately. I think she could smell Three's scent by now. I looked at her pussy the patch of hair was soaked her lips protruding her clit engorged.

There was no cum but now her scent filled my nostrils. Sandy had been masturbating. The swells of her tits and the hard nipples just out of sight brought my gaze higher. Sandy pulled the lapels of her robe wider so her entire tits were on display. She looked at me and then my crotch.

Mom wanted me to take my pants off. I kicked off my shoes and lowered my pants stepping out of them. If I needed to move quickly I wasn't going to be hampered by the clothes. Sandy smiled and looked at my briefs and nodded so slightly.

We both heard him coming down the stairs, his weight too much for this old house. I froze.

"In the cup!" Sandy burst out just slightly loud. Her eyes looked at me and then my briefs. Then a slight nod.

"Sandy what is going on?" Hank asked from the other side of the kitchen. Mom had her back to him. I was just out of sight on the landing.

"Mark is just now coming in, I need to test him." She nodded again.

She was daring me to trust her now. We both knew she was playing with fire. I slowly removed my briefs and socks with them. I was standing not fifteen feet from Hank with nothing but a shirt, a hard on, and a smile.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds