A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 02

"Any other questions Hank?" Sandy hissed. She looked at him with fire in her eyes.

"No Sandy." Hank replied. He was defeated and he knew it. He had stepped over the line and got caught.

"Mark, any questions?" Mom asked. I shook my head.

"Good, now here is how it's going to go from this point. Hank I am not going to make you apologize to me or Mark. You did what you thought you needed to do. Besides if I make you, there will always be resentment from you." Sandy explained.

"You both are going to leave this house. Mark I want you home when the twins get here. Hank you will not come home until I leave for work. I will see you in bed. This matter is over as far as I am concerned. This house will go back to normal." Sandy said clearly.

"Mark will be moving out as soon as we can find him an affordable place to live. That will remove the testing rule. It will stay in place as long as he lives here. The twins must never know. I will tell them about Mark and his real father when they are old enough to handle it. Hank you will never call Mark son, to do so now would be an insult to you both. Any questions?"

I raised my hand.

"Mark!" She called my name like I was in school.

"I can't afford an apartment." I explained.

"I know. Jerry left you some money for school. I was going to tell you when you finished the community college. I didn't want you to think you were on easy street. As for the apartment he left me a tidy sum also. It was earmarked for Hank's and my retirement but this is more important. Besides if you don't move out it seems there will be no Hank and I. Even then there may not be!" Sandy suggested.

"Sandy!" Hank protested.

"Hank, if you so much as step out of line once with this spying thing you can kiss your ass goodbye. Are we clear?" Sandy asked.

"Sandy!"

"I said are we clear?"

"Yes dear." Hank replied.

"Good, now I want both of you out of this house!" Sandy had one more card to play and I had a feeling it would come soon.

I arrived back at the house well before the kids would arrive. Sandy was already in her uniform. We were in the kitchen she looked nervous. I walked to her and bent down and kissed her. Sandy returned the affection but I knew this wasn't the appropriate time. I pulled away and let her know I would wait.

"Are you ok? I mean about earlier, you know Hank and all?" She probed.

"I'm fine?" I said.

"Do you want to talk?" She asked.

"Maybe soon." I replied. Sandy seemed surprised by my answer.

"Do you want to go down and fill the cup?" I wasn't sure if she was serious or teasing.

"Maybe soon." I explained. She looked at me and somehow let me know she was mine to do with as I pleased. I picked her up and carried her to the sofa. I sat her down and then moved behind her. Gently I pulled her back to me and put my arms around her.

"Is this ok?" I asked.

"Perfect." She answered.

We sat and said nothing until we heard the bus down the street, Sandy turned to me and we kissed like true lovers. She was crying when we broke free.

"I love you Mark, don't ever forget that." She said.

Sandy hurried upstairs to get composed before she left for work. He twins came in oblivious to how their world would change in the future. They were going up as Sandy was coming down.

"Whatever we do we can't leave Hank alone in this house. Do you understand?" Sandy said.

"Yes mom I do. I will guard the furnace room with my life!" I smiled.

"How did you get so smart?"

Hank came home about an hour later. I could tell he was edgy. He had a secret and if it was found out he would be fucked. The problem for him was there was no secret, and yes he was going to get fucked, just not physically. Hank tried everything to get me to leave, even offered to have me take the twins for pizza. I didn't budge from my room pretending to study.

It was about a half hour before Sandy was to come home when he came in the basement. He was desperate now. He knew if we found the cameras his goose was cooked. I let him turn the corner to go into the furnace room just as he opened the door.

"Hey Hank, need some help?" He damn near had a heart attack.

"No, no, just thought I heard some strange noise from the AC, that's all." He replied visibly uncomfortable.

"Oh, well we should go look then." It was all I could do not to laugh as he got even more agitated.

"I think it's ok, I don't hear it down here. It's ok." He replied. Hank was sweating profusely I watched him go back up the steps. All day Saturday either Sandy or I was in the house. If we thought he was going to go down she would go to the laundry room or I would be studying. Sunday he came home from golf. The twins were out I was in the dining room on the computer. Hank just finished a snack and was at the counter.

"EEEEEEKKK! A SNAKE!" Sandy yelled from the top of her lungs

I almost beat Hank down the stairs. Sandy was on the washer pointing to something dangling from the ceiling. It was one of Hank's cameras. Seems the tape had worked its way free from its hiding place and fell down. I wish I could see the look on his eyes when he saw what she was screaming about.

"Mom! It isn't a snake." I said knowing exactly what it was. I moved past Hank and pulled at the object. The cable stopped any further movement.

"What is it?" She squealed. I looked at Hank he was white as a ghost.

"I think it's a camera?" I replied. I lied, I knew it was. Hank was still in shock. I followed the cable until it went into the furnace room. Opening the door I pretended to follow the cable until it led to the recorder and monitor neatly hidden. Hank terrified, Sandy was fuming.

Sandy didn't even say anything. She turned and went up the stairs. Hank slumped on a stool he no doubt sat on to watch the tapes.

"Mark does that thing have a tape in it?" Sandy called down from the landing.

"I think so. Yeah it does." I called up.

"Please bring it up here." We could hear her walk to the living room.

She put the tape on the table. We sat there until he walked up. He stood in the door waiting for the tongue lashing he was due.

"Are there other cameras?" Sandy asked calmly.

"Yes." Hank mumbled

"How many?

"Three."

"And where are they pointed to?" Sandy was still calm and controlled.

"The shower, Marks bed, and the loveseat." He raised his head just enough to see why she wasn't yelling.

"For how long?" Sandy asked quietly.

"Maybe six months." Hank hung his head again.

"So Mark has had no privacy for six months? Is that correct?" She asked with no emotion.

"Yes I guess so."

"You guess so? You have accused Mark of fucking me and now he is subject to recording." Sandy replied still calm. "Did you see us together?"

"No." Hank answered.

"Maybe you watched him jack off. Are you a closet homosexual? It's ok if you are Hank, it really is." Mom said a bit more agitated.

"Sandy you know that isn't true!" Hank replied.

"So you watched a young man take a shower every day and you don't think so? Hey I took a shower there also, is that on this tape too?" Sandy was getting furious. "I don't know what to do Hank I really don't, maybe we should call the cops and let them figure it all out!"

"Sandra!" He knew he was in really deep calling her by her given name. "Please don't! I will make this up to you, to you both?" Hank was quivering where he stood.

"I suggest you start by removing that shit from my house this instant." Sandy said pointing to the basement. Hank ran down the stairs as fast as he could move.

She turned to me. "How can I make it up to you?"

"Can I decide?" I asked with a smile.

"If you like?" She agreed.

"I would."

"I can trust you?"

"You can." I assured her.

"Ok the in the morning when they are gone." She suggested.

"Deal."

I left shortly after heading to the upscale mall across town. I knew exactly what I wanted. I approached the sales counter in one of the best stores in town. The woman at the counter looked at me with a smirk but I wasn't deterred. She helped me with exactly what I wanted, exactly.

My cock was dripping pre-cum all morning in anticipation. It wasn't whatever I wanted but what she would agree to that mattered. This should be easy I thought. I wasn't disappointed when she came down the stairs her robe gaping open her tits bouncing with each step. The pink silk panties hiding the prize within only heightened my desire. She followed me into the bathroom where we kissed long and passionately. My cock pressed against her belly coating her with my pre-cum. I sat her on the counter and indicated I wanted to remove her panties.

"Can I trust you?" She asked quietly.

OH FUCK! Something was wrong, very wrong. Sandy spoke! We never speak, it was the unspoken rule. I looked at her and she knew what she had done. I tried to ignore it hoping it was just a mistake. I gave her a nod letting her know I could be trusted. Sandy slowly slipped off her panties.

Now I knew I was in trouble, all I saw was a hairy pussy. This was the object of my desire but there was no want or need on display? No plump lips, no moist hair, no sign of a clit that was begging for attention. I could feel myself go soft. I decided I would go through with it anyway. I gave her the first box Sandy seemed excited when she opened it. It was a razor, not just any razor it had a long slender smooth teardrop handle with beautiful designs. It was expensive.

"Mark honey it's beautiful! I mean that, I love it but I don't know? If I did, it would be so obvious." There she did it again. It changed everything. We were just like everybody else now. The ambiguity had vanished. Words left no mystery, no guessing, and no learning. It was inevitable I guess, but why now, why today?

I knew she might think of that, so did I, which is why I never did any of the obvious stuff. No lingerie, no sexy dresses, no expensive jewelry, or sex toys. Shaving her pussy would be obvious but I came with a backup. I handed her the second package with a smile.

Sandy took the gift and opened it. Inside was a long smooth hard plastic case similar to one you would keep glasses in. It was longer and smaller in size. Sandy opened it and inside was a pair of personal grooming scissors. The handles were delicate the blades razor sharp. Her response was polite but not what I had hoped for.

"I knew the first one may be too far but I thought just a trim may be exciting just the same." I said, breaking the rules myself. I knew we were done. If I had to talk her into it...

"Thank you honey, they're beautiful. It's just..." I put my finger to her lips stopping what I already knew. I turned and headed back to my room.

I dressed as she looked at me in silence. I might be frustrated and disappointed but she was in pain.

"Just so you know I am not mad." I started to explain. "I guess for so long I couldn't believe it was happening to me that I was just happy it was. I always told myself this day would come and I should accept it for what it was, a marvelous experience. Thank you for helping me become a better person."

She walked to me her robe now pulled tight across her chest, even her nipples were not hard. She guided me to sit down.

"Mark I love you, and I am in love with you. Right now I would like nothing more than to take those lovely gifts and have you shave me clean so you can suck on my clit like you so dearly want. I would let you bury the best cock I have ever laid eyes on until I cried in happiness. I would suck you off so you could fuck my ass." Sandy replied.

"I would do all of that in a minute. But I have two other children and a husband of twenty years to think of too. We both know he has dug himself a deep hole but to be fair we have helped. I have not been happy for some time but he deserves a fair chance. With you here he will never get it. I would chose you." Her nipples started to harden.

"Do you mean that?" I asked. I was serious and she knew it.

"Yes I do baby, at least today!" Mom said then kissed me. "I have thought long and hard about this. What we have been doing isn't fair to you. How do I know I am not manipulating you and then twenty years from now you hate me for ruining your life?"

I started to reply but she stopped me.

"I know what you will say now and I believe you. You have been so patient and I trust you with my life as well as my virtue. I have a suggestion, you will not like it but I would like you to hear it." Sandy said.

This is more talking than we had over the last year and a half maybe it was time. But as she talked about my future I saw what she was eluding to.

"Did you ever love him?" Sandy was taken aback by my question. "Hank, were you ever in love with him?"

"Hank was and is a good man. I have been hard on him lately. He had affairs years ago, I knew about them, and he knew I knew. He thought we were even for what he thinks I did to him. I was a wild girl, hanging with the wrong crowd. Drinking and partying. He thinks I was drunk the night you were conceived, but I wasn't drunk. Jerry was putting the moves on one of my friends. She was his type flirty and loved sex. I wanted her for myself." Mom admitted.

I thought back to Heather and what Sandy said about her. She was the one for us.

"One thing led to another, and here is my eighteen year old brother with the two of us. I wanted it in me. God he was inexperienced but he fucked my brains out. Twice. Mark, I loved it, yes I did. But the little shit was a player. Oh he kept me on a string using me as his fuck toy until he found out I was pregnant. That was when Jerry quit school and skipped town." Mom explained. "You know the rest of that story."

"So he just left?" I asked.

"He never abandoned me. He visited all the time. He sent money." Sandy replied. "He couldn't bear to be around you and not have you as his own. We were young and reckless."

"You were in love with him!" I asked seeing how much for the first time. "What about Hank?"

"Well Hank thought he would be my White Knight and save me from myself, who knows maybe he did. It wasn't long before I got pregnant with the twins. Then the pecker head started sleeping around just to show me he was the boss. We worked through that. He is a good man, he has provided well and taken care of all of us" Her eyes were looking into space.

"But are you in love with him?" I asked again.

"I am in love with you. Don't you see? Just like I was with Jerry way back then. That is why we must wait." Sandy started to get emotional.

"Tell me your plan?" I smiled.

"The twins will be eighteen and graduated from high school in less than two years. You should be through with college. I suggest we take a break until then." Sandy suggested. "You will date other women, and I mean date, no being a hermit sulking in a room. I want you to give this an honest effort. I want you to see who you are as a man out there." She was pointing with her arm.

"I will start my life over with Hank, with you out of the picture. No temptations for me. Then we'll see how we feel at that time. Until then it would be life as usual, we'll be mother and son." Sandy continued. "You will continue to act as you have while we were experimenting. No pouting, no snide remarks, no grab ass. If you can do that for me, for us, I promise to consider if we should take this where we both want it to go today. Is it a deal?"

"Can we kiss on it?" I asked.

"I would love that Mark! Would you hold my tits, that way you can keep your eyes on mine." Sandy teased. We did and I did. Mom agreed we could kiss on a regular basis just to reaffirm our bond.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 241 milliseconds