A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 02

"Do we really need to do this tonight? Mark did you smoke any weed or do any drugs?" He asked. I could hear Hank come closer.

"No sir!" I said respectively.

"Did you drink any alcohol?" Hank asked again. He was still coming closer.

"Two beers with dinner. I didn't drive until two hours later. That was at ten after we had danced." I explained truthfully.

Sandy's one hand dropped to her pussy she stroked it lightly as we talked. God this was crazy! I could see the sheen on her fingers. Pre-cum formed at the tip of my cock.

"Let me see your eyes!" Hank exclaimed. I moved just enough so he could see my face. Bending around the corner I looked straight at him. He was within three feet of Sandy who was still frigging herself.

"He looks good to me. Do we really need to do this?" Hank asked.

"Hank are you going to leave this up to me or are you going to do it?" Sandy asked rudely.

"Ok, Ok you win, do your test, I am sure I will be ok though." Hank replied as we both knew he would.

"We all agreed as long as he lives under this..."

"You're right, that was the deal. Mark enjoy the test but I am going back to bed." Hank turned and went back upstairs. We could hear his lumbering mass strain each step.

"How did it go?" She whispered.

"Mom!" I protested.

"Please, I need to..." Mom was still rubbing herself. She moved two fingers in her pussy.

"For her or me?" I asked. Sandy seemed taken aback at first. Thinking for just a split second.

"For her!" She said firmly.

"Great!" I replied proudly. Licking my lips, Sandy smiled.

"Did she?"

"Yes, three times." I held my finger and thumb close together letting her know they were little. "But then..."

"Protection?"

"Condom."

"Could she?"

"About half." I replied honestly. Sandy widened her stance shoving her fingers deeper in her pussy.

"And then? Did she?" Sandy was anticipating my answer.

"Oh yea, big time!" I smiled proudly. Sandy shivered as I answered. It was a small one. Precum was running down my shaft, my balls aching from the anticipation I hoped would come.

"Did you cum in her?" Sandy asked boldly.

"No!" I almost yelled to convince her.

"Her...?"

"No, no, and no."

"In the cup now!" Sandy hissed. She pulled her hand from her pussy and removed her robe dropping it on the landing.

I stepped aside as she went first. In the cup wasn't her way? It was always "pee". I always peed in the cup so it could be tested. But if she thinks she can just get me hard as a rock and THEN pee in the cup we need to talk! I mean really talk. I picked up my clothes and her robe.

By the time I reached the bathroom she was getting on the counter. Her back to the wall she pulled her knees wide and near her chest her pussy was wide open and dripping juice. The cup was just under the opening.

"Oh God Mark fill the cup" She hissed in a whisper. Sandy drove three fingers deep in her pussy bringing gobs of juice to the surface. With her other hand she took the first two fingers and formed a vee. Spreading her engorged lips to the side her clit poked through the apex. I had not been given permission to touch her so I didn't but I was going to let her know I can play the game also.

I stroked my cock until a nice pool of pre-cum gathered at the tip. Moving between her legs I tapped it on the edge of the cup just inches from her pussy. She was alarmed by my boldness but again I gained her trust. The glob dripped off and slid to the bottom. I backed up so she was comfortable and watched as she stretched her pussy for me.

Sandy tried work a fourth finger in. She was trying to show me should handle my cock. I looked at her and shook my head. She went back to three.

She looked at the cup and then my cock. I could see she was desperate. I shook my head again still stroking my cock. I moved my right hand and cock between her legs towards her pussy. She looked at my hand and then at me. I could tell she was trying to decide if she was finally ready for me to touch her sex.

Just as she thought it would happen I gripped the cup with my left hand and moved it from her cunt. I looked her in the eyes and nodded for her to go lower. Stunned she moved the fingers surrounding her clit and rubbed it differently. I shook my head just enough for her to know I wanted something different I looked at her brown star hiding below her pussy.

Slowly Sandy worked a finger from her cunt and dared to touch her own anus. When she found it I could see her smear some pussy juice around it. I nodded in agreement. Sandy stopped everything she was doing in astonishment. I nodded again. The look she gave me was exquisite. She was being set free to do something she had been suppressing for who knows how long.

Sandy shifted lower against the mirror her ass hole appeared to me. The excitement from her pussy had oozed down and now coated her puckered hole. Gradually she allowed a single finger to enter the forbidden orifice. Closing her eyes she let out a gentle moan. It was all I could do not to cum so I regulated my strokes to stay with her.

Opening her eyes she wanted to make sure I was still not grossed out as her digit was completely enveloped. I smile to encourage her on. Sandy soon had two fingers in her pussy and the pinky in her ass. In the next five minutes she pumped her asshole with all of the pussy juice she could make.

Frantically she looked at the cup then her pussy and then at my cock.

Fill the cup burst into my brain! I set it close to the hand buried in her pussy and ass hole. I watched as she strummed her clit when she started to stiffen I let myself cum. The first stream landed on her open cunt dripping inside. Sandy gasped loudly no longer caring if we got caught.

The second seared here clit causing her ass to bounce on the counter. Her hand went lower and with both she spread her wanton cunt open for me to fill. This was no subtle invitation. I could have fucked her at that moment. She wanted my cum inside her pussy!

So fucking hot! I was watching spurt after spurt of molten man juice land in and around her pussy. I could see her inner walls contracting in a steady rhythm as she enjoyed her climax.

When she was sufficiently recovered she collected my cum and spread it around her ass hole. Only a small amount ever made it into the cup. With a questioned look she wanted to know if I would consider such a thing. An enthusiastic shit eating (no pun intended) grin I nodded yes. Sandy took two fingers and scooped as much cum as she could and forced her fingers in her asshole.

It was late, if Hank was as suspicious I knew we had better stop while we were ahead. I picked up my clothes and started to my room. Sandy stopped me. She slid off the slimy counter and pulled me close for a kiss.

Indicating I should wait she raised the toilet lid and sat down. With the cup in her hand she licked the cum deposits into her mouth with a smile. As I watched she lowered the cup and started to pee. The cup filled and flowed over as cum dripped from her pussy. The stream of piss ended with a large glob of cum landing in the cup. Floating on the surface she brought it close to see it.

My cock was at full mast. Sandy trusted me to know her darkest secrets, her fantasies and desires. Normally it would take several minutes to recover from and orgasm but I was so turned on I could feel it coming on now. I dropped my clothes and stroked my cock and within minutes I had covered Sandy's face and chest.

She was ecstatic! Mom started smearing it into her tits and licking her fingers clean. The bathroom looked and smelled like sex.

We were both close to going over that edge. I picked up my clothes and headed to my room. I locked the door.

Moments later I heard the shower running in my bathroom. It had been on for about five minutes when I heard Hank upstairs, he was coming down the second floor stairs. He was in the kitchen and then the landing. There he waited.

It seemed like an hour as I listened for him to move and Sandy to come out of the shower but it was only maybe five minutes. The shower was over, I opened my door looked down the hall. Sandy appeared in one of her old pajamas about as sexy as a dish rag, a towel wrapped around her head, her robe over her arm. I tried to warn her but her glance at me was emotionless. She turned and saw Hank on the landing. Sandy hesitated for a second and headed up the stairs.

"What are you doing? Hank asked as quietly as his anger allowed.

"Taking a shower. Hank, you know I take one every night." The sarcasm dripped from her words.

"Why down here?" He questioned.

"Well, it's later than usual and I knew you were heading back to bed after Mark came home. I decided to use his shower so I wouldn't wake you. Besides I was already here."

"Where is Mark?"

"Hank really, are we going there again?" She was taunting him.

"Well where is he." Hank asked again.

"Ok we'll do it your way but I find this very accusatory." Sandy sighed. "Since you came down to spy on us. I watched as the cup was getting filled as always. He finished in the toilet, and no I don't usually watch that. When the test was over he went to his room, I assumed he went to bed? My guess is to relive the event with his date for the night. I then took a shower and came up to you so you could accuse me once again of fucking our son. I think that's about it. Yep that is all I have to say."

"So he is in his room?" Hank asked again. I could imagine Hank had not let his eyes leave the staircase knowing he had trapped me on one end of the basement.

"Come with me!" Sandy said firmly.

"No, it's ok." Hank replied.

"I SAID COME WITH ME! NOW!" Sandy exploded. I could hear them descend the stairs together. I closed my door and went back to my bed. I heard doors open and close, the shower curtain flung open and then finally my door opened. I looked up with the best I was sleeping look. Hank's face was crimson red.

Closing the door without a word Sandy was all the way upstairs before Hank started.

I checked the tapes that night just to make sure Hank didn't move the cameras. There wasn't anything to see but mom taking a shower alone. You could hardly make out it was her.

Randall called one day asking me if I could come in with mom. The next day we were in his office.

"Sandy, Mark, I have some news that will affect you both. Heather's petition has been accepted on the condition you both attend with her."

"How did mom get involved in this?" I asked. Sandy smiled at my reaction

"Sandy I know you work afternoons so I scheduled the two of you for the morning sessions. You meet twice a week for three months. If her progress is considered acceptable she will be placed in a half way house for six months. She will need to get and hold a job for that period of time. If she can establish a place to live in a drug free situation she will have served her sentence. Probation after that for two years." Randal explained.

I looked to Sandy and knew the answer the moment our eyes met.

"One more thing, one mistake, one misstep and she goes back in. That means no drugs, no alcohol, no contact with known felons, no guns... well you get the picture. Let me know when you decide and I will have some papers for you to sign. "

Sandy placed her hand on my wrist and nodded yes.

"Where do we sign?" I asked.

Heather had been moved to the county jail closest to our home. The first day was overwhelming to say the least. It didn't take long to determine this wasn't a place I would want to spend any time in. The day was mostly introductions and orientation. They repeated all of the rules and consequences. We were searched on the way in and the way out.

On the way home I told Sandy about the cameras at home. Sandy didn't say anything.

The second day they got right into it. The inmates needed to discuss their life and where they felt they went wrong. Not going to get into the others but Heather's wasn't pretty.

"Mark, you do whatever it takes to get her out." Sandy said as soon as we left the building. They were the only words mom said on the way home.

The program was eleven weeks long. The twelfth week they had a graduation party of sorts for the inmates who passed. I know the bar was set low, they needed to reduce inmate population. Prison had changed Heather in a positive way. She was making good use of her time. She got her GED and enrolled in some online classes. In the program she excelled in no small part I believe because of Sandy.

Each day started with group time then with an assigned counselor. At the end we had fifteen to thirty minutes of time alone in a glass room. Sometimes with just me or just mom and then the two of us. Heather and I talked about the old days, the fun we had, and the price we paid. She admitted the last time we met at my house she was trying to get me to supply her some weed so she could use me as a bargaining chip. I kind of figured it and told her.

As the weeks went on I came to understand how because of Hank and Sandy I was on the outside and Heather, with no real family was in here. Heather also asked a lot about mom, odd questions, almost personal. The sessions with the group and the counselor were going good, I had no doubt she was passing.

In the tenth week I was driving us to the jail. Looking in the mirrors I saw him. Hank is such a tool bag I thought. He was following us in the company truck no less. Nothing like a bill board saying I am here look at me! Fortunately he got caught up in traffic and I was able to take a turn that didn't look like I was ditching him. Sandy was confused but said nothing. Neither did I.

The next week he was back, same truck.

"Hank is following us." I said deciding I had better tell her.

"Lose him again." Sandy replied. The only surprise was she knew about his attempt last week. I easily lost him this time he might think we knew he was there.

It was the last meeting with Heather, we were on our way and he was following again.

"Mom."

"I know, don't let him lose us this time." Sandy was pissed.

I will have to say he was persistent. He followed us all the way to the jail. The problem is he didn't have a pass to get in the parking lot. We parked and Sandy walked to the door. I looked back through the fence he was out of his truck his hands in the air as if saying "what are you doing here" I shrugged my shoulders and followed Sandy inside.

It was graduation, Heather of course passed as did others but not all. No parties but many hugs and congratulations. We made plans to get with Heater as soon as she was released. It would have to wait until she was at the halfway house.

"Mark. She is the one!" Sandy looked out the windshield as I drove us home.

"Mom don't you think I should be able to decide that?" I asked politely.

"By all means fuck your brains out, test the waters, go see the world if you want. I have seen you with her. You can't take your eyes off her. She has the tits, and ass just as you like them, skinny and tight. Bet her pussy is too, am I right?" Sandy looked over this time. I was busted.

"You're right! But still there is more to a woman than an awesome body. I mean when you are done fucking you need to talk about something? Right?" I teased.

Sandy looked at me as if I had said something profound.

"Mark you are right, but I still feel it, there is something about her. You give her a fair shot that is all I ask." Sandy replied.

"You really think she is he one for me?" I asked looking over at Sandy.

"For us!" Sandy replied looking at me squarely in the eyes. You could have hit me with a hammer and I would have not been anymore stunned. Did my mother just tell me she was bi?

I looked in the mirror, Hank was following us home. I told mom, she started to fume. I pulled in the drive and turned off the truck.

Sandy got out and went in the house, she was pissed. I followed right behind. Hank parked and was just steps behind me. She was in the kitchen.

"Mark check and see if the twins are here." Sandy said.

I knew they weren't but I went upstairs anyway. I came down and reported. Hank was in the kitchen red as a chili pepper and I assumed he would be as hot.

"Check the basement!" She demanded. I moved past Hank and started down the stairs.

"Honey I can explain." Hank knew what was coming.

"Not another word until he comes back, zip it." She snapped at him.

I checked the entire basement. All clear.

"They are not in the house mom." I reported.

"Good now I want you both to take a seat so we can all see each other. This is going to stop right now, one way or the other. Ok Hank what is it you want to know?" Sandy asked crossing her arms.

"Well you have been out together and I thought maybe I should know. Then you were at the jail and I thought Mark here was in trouble..."

"Bullshit! You still think we are fucking, quit being such a pussy and just say it!" Sandy yelled. "You thought I am fucking my son because I fucked my brother. You thought because this is my brother's son, he would be the same Casanova his father was? There it's all on the table now. So ask him!"

The hush in the room was deafening. I knew Hank wasn't my father and was pretty sure Jerry was but now there was no question. I wasn't sure I was ready for his though. Hank was just as stunned as I she blurted it all out. Hank looked like he was going to be sick.

"Ask him!" Sandy wasn't yelling but was adamant.

"You knew?" Hank asked me. He was so stunned and confused he didn't even remember the question.

"For god's sake yes he knew, how could he not?" Sandy replied. "You take to the twins as if they are on pedestal! Fuck Hank, have you ever just once called Mark 'son'? No, never. Oh you were always nice and polite, but never treated him as YOUR son." Sandy shouted.

She hit a chord in my heart, she was right. Sandy knew, I always thought she did but she never wanted to make a big deal about it. She was probably hoping I wouldn't notice. I had.

"Now ask him if he is fucking me." Sandy wasn't going to stop until he did.

"Mark are you or have you ever made love to your mother?" Hank asked almost in a whisper. He couldn't bring himself to say fuck.

"You mean make love like the two of us in bed, romantically intertwined, copulating until we both orgasmed, then, lying there falling asleep, lucky enough to know she chose me to spend the night with and still wanted to be there in the morning making love? No! Or are you asking me if we made love by her making sure I was satisfied so I could roll over and get some sleep and go golfing in the morning, type of making love?" I asked.

"No." I answered. "Or how about a night on the town where she dresses so sexy for you, you can't keep your eyes off of her and you can't wait to tear her clothes off so you can have pure animal sex?" I continued.

"No." I answered again. "Hank I have not done anything like that. If you mean just plain old put your cock in her pussy intercourse and fuck, the answer is still no. No Hank we have not fucked!"

"There! Now I will say it. We have not had intercourse. Now ask him about oral, anal, and handjobs!" Sandy was determined to get this all out. Hank rolled his eyes.

"ASK HIM!" Sandy yelled.

"Have you had oral sex?" Hank asked.

"No sir. Not with mom." I replied smiling.

"Have you ever been given a hand job?" He was so embarrassed.

"By mom, no sir." It was all I could do not to laugh but he was the one in hot water and I wasn't. I planned on keeping it that way.

"Have you ever...that is so disgusting no one would ever!" Hank was trying to get out of asking the last one.

"Ask him, leave no stone unturned, none!" Sandy said firmly.

"Did you ever, you know, anal?" He almost gagged as he said it.

"No sir." I said clearly. "I may confess to having sucked her breasts and fondled them. I say that because she told me she breast fed me. Personally don't remember those days." Even mom smiled a bit, I was telling the truth, well at least most of it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds