A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 03

"It's ok darling I want to feel it in me!" She whispered.

With one last lunge I filled her pussy and embedded my cock deep in her sex. Heather held me tight as I filled her pussy over and over. Then playfully giggled as lay motionless above her.

I propped myself up and looked down at her. I saw in her eyes what I felt. She reached up and kissed me. I then pushed down to kiss her.

"Thank you Mark." Heather whispered. "I should go now."

Like a fool I let her leave.

The next morning I was up and off to school. The next few weeks were agonizing, between the end of school and the drama with Seven I was stressing out. She was talking about getting back with her ex for the sake of their child. I wasn't much help as my thoughts were with Heather and mom.

Eventually Seven and I went our separate ways. It was hard and ugly break up, we both had a lot invested. She wanted to pursue her ex, I refused to play second fiddle. She suggested I was immature for not wanting to wait and see if it worked out for her. Maybe I was. Unhappy I had lost another girlfriend, I was glad that it happened now. I was free to clear my mind and finish taking my exams.

Graduation was a big day for me, Matt, Kit, Heather, Sandy of course, even Hank showed up. I could see the pride in Sandy's eyes as I walked across. Meeting me in the courtyard where they were gathered mom kissed me on the cheek and pulled me close. "Your father would be so proud of you!" She whispered. Sandy was gushing with happiness.

You would think the summer would be the busy time for real estate but I was actually slow. I had a few appointments but it seemed everyone was on vacation or going there. Having been in school and working for the last five years left me unprepared for so much free time.

Matt and Kit were usually free so I spent a good amount of time with them, and occasionally their friends. Being away from home actually brought us closer together. Kit and Matt were still all but joined at the hips. The three of us started to form a bond of our own.

They were getting ready to move out of state, they had both been accepted at a big time university on scholarships. I had friends but they all worked during the day so I hung with them in the evenings. Heather was taking some summer classes in the morning two days a week so I scheduled my appointments on those days.

Heather and I were between love interests. I was holding off hoping Sandy and I could finally be together. From the reports of the twins I knew things at home were not good. I had kept my word and so has Sandy. It wasn't easy, I still had the desire to pick up where we left off and more.

Sandy is my mother, and there would be many roadblocks to overcome. I have no regrets of what we did, had Seven worked out maybe I wouldn't go back. I still have feelings for Heather but it would not be fair to her to start a romantic relationship now.

All I could think of is taking Sandy in my arms and spending several nights with her doing the things we wanted to but never did. After that I could live with whatever decision mom made about the future.

On Heather's days she had off from work we would occasionally take day trips. We were headed up to wine country one day just driving along.

"Mark can if asked you question can I expect an honest answer?" Heather slid closer to me.

"Sure, why not?" I looked at her as she faced me. I was unnerved by what I saw. I had seen it before with Sandy. I had seen that look the night of the concert.

"It's kind of personal?" She warned.

"Go for it, I promise to be honest." God I hoped this wasn't going to involve Sandy. I stopped at a deserted four way in the country. I looked in her eyes. Heather didn't even need to ask, I could see it all right there.

"Do you have any feelings for me?" She asked bluntly.

OH fuck! My first thought was to make a joke but I knew that would be cruel.

"I do, I will not deny that." I replied honestly and respectively.

"Is it my past?" Heather asked. I looked at her again. She was setting me up, this was a diversion.

"NO! Your past and mine are the same. If anything it makes me love you more!" I replied.

OH NO YOU DIDN'TJUST SAY THAT! I thought to myself. Did I really say that out loud?

"Its just..."

"It's ok I understand!" I interrupted. Heather shifted in her seat looking straight ahead.

"No I don't think you do?" She replied.

She reluctantly looked my way. I could see it there was more and it was coming now.

"So is it because I am bi-sexual?" Heather asked.

"No Heather, no, it has nothing to do with you. You are everything a guy could want. It isn't you it's me." I replied.

"You're gay? I would have never guessed!" She replied smiling.

"WHAT? No I am not gay or bisexual for that matter." I protested.

I turned and looked down the road. "Heather it's complicated." I started driving again.

"Mark, I'm sorry, it's just that when I am with you, I like myself. I like being with you." She explained.

"Look Heather, I have something I can't tell you. If it doesn't work out and you are still available, well maybe we could actually start over and you know, date."

"I could wait." Heather quipped. I stopped the truck pulling over in an empty lot. I looked over at her I could see she was serious. She was falling in love with me.

"No, please don't wait. Waiting is worse than if I said no." I looked past her. How could I tell her I had feelings for her too but couldn't act on them? Heather could see I was deep in thought.

"So I have been told" Heather was changing the conversation.

"I am sorry what?" I asked. I was clearing my mind trying to catch up.

"Oh, I have a friend that is in the same kind of dilemma. She and her lover would like to tell her boyfriend. But she isn't so sure how he would take it, you know another woman, the male ego and all."

"Are they hot?" I asked just kidding.

"You're asking me if another woman is hot?" Heather teased back.

"From what I have seen you have good taste in women." I volleyed back.

"Well thanks, I will take that as a compliment, I would do them!" She was getting silly now.

"Well have you?" I teased.

"Who is being personal now?" She protested with a grin. I could see she had even before she answered.

"Well, have you?" I pressed on.

"One I have." I could see she was truly embarrassed.

"So do you think he will approve?" I pried.

I didn't want it to, but the question seemed to take the wind from her sails. She was scared to answer the question. Heather looked away.

"He would be a fool if he doesn't." I wanted to ask if she was one of the people involved but the thought of it hurt.

At this moment I didn't want to know. The only thing that soothed my mind is it had been months since she had anybody over male or female.

"Mark can we still, you know?" She turned to me and I could see the desperation in her eyes.

"No strings attached?" The words stung her but she let me know it was still something she could accept for now.

"Friends with benefits?" Heather offered.

"Friends with benefits." I replied. "As long as I can decide when!"

"Ok tough guy, you decide." Heather laughed at my request knowing she had me wrapped around her little finger.

"Should I take you home now?" I teased

"If you do you will just have to drive me back out, besides I am a much easier fuck if I have a few glasses of wine. Just thought you should know."

I started down the road she slid close to me her tit pressed to my side as I put my arm around her. She turned the radio on softly. We rode with just the music playing.

"Mark?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure you're not gay?" Heather teased. I tweaked her nipple hard as a reply.

"Ok. Ok, just wanted to make sure." She pulled herself tighter.

We were back at the house enjoying some of the wine we bought. Soft music was playing she was curled up beside me. Heather was true to her word and was in a particularly feisty mood. I poured the last of the bottle in her glass she slipped next to me.

Her lips tasted better than the wine, her hands fumbled for my zipper. Heather was a bit tipsy I'll admit but she clearly wanted what I had to offer.

"Strip for me!" I teased her.

"I'm not that easy!" She giggled.

"Please?" I pouted. "I have more wine!"

"Well in that case maybe I am!" Heather laughed.

It was like we were on a deserted island just her and me. Heather swayed to the music. Each garment she took off seemed to make her even more beautiful. When she was naked she looked at me to gauge my reaction.

"God you are beautiful!" I whispered. She knew I meant every word.

"Mark. I need to tell you something." Heather suddenly seemed scared.

"Later my love." I replied standing up. "Right now let's just ..."

Heather threw herself at me knowing how much I wanted her. We kissed like real lovers.

I was scared now, scared I was falling in love with her. With my arms wrapped around her Heather melted in my grasp. She pulled at my jeans releasing them. Slithering down me she pulled out my hardening cock.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned as she covered the head with her mouth.

Slowly but effectively Heather had my proud soldier at attention. I removed my shirt as she knelt before me. I looked down enjoying the view from above. Heather looked up I could see passion in her eyes, she was truly happy trying to please me.

It didn't take as long as I had hoped, but longer than she planned. Heather was on a mission to accomplish the task at hand, and I basked in sexual bliss as she succeeded. Her mouth was filled her cheeks puffed out, she broke the seal with my shaft and let my cum drool as it escaped.

Heather seemed to relish the wickedness of such a display. She swallowed what was still in her mouth, her fingers collected the remnants on her chin. She stroked my slick shaft with her other hand as her fingers fed the errant emissions back in her mouth. Only the glob dangling from her left nipple seemed to escape the same fate.

"You missed some!" I teased, looking at her tit.

Heather looked down and found the rouge glob. Her fingers brushed it from her hard nipple and sentenced it to the same fate as the others.

"Any more?" Heather asked in a sultry voice.

"If you keep doing that there will be!" I looked at her other hand still stroking me.

"Oh!" She giggled. "I have other plans for that!"

I helped Heather up and finished undressing. Leading her to my bedroom I placed her gently on the bed.

"Fill me up my love!" Heather purred using my words. "Make love to me all night Mark."

"That would be my pleasure!" I replied back.

And make love is what we did. It didn't last all night but damn close. When we were both more than satisfied I laid beside Heather holding her tight.

"What did you want to tell me?" I whispered.

I brushed a strand of hair from her cheek as she looked up at me. I could see the fear come back into her eyes. Her body tensed, all the happiness seemed to drain from her body.

"Maybe another time?" I said with a nervous smile.

Heather didn't even answer. She closed her eyes, her body relaxed against me, I pulled her in tighter.

"I love you Mark." Heather whispered as she drifted to sleep.

There was but one month left before the twins left for college. For mom and me it wasn't like there was a date on the calendar but it was significant just the same. I have enjoyed the last couple of years. I have dated, maybe even fallen in love with Seven. Heather and I have enjoyed each other and still stayed friends. I will have to admit mom may have been right when she said Heather was the one.

Still I had to find out if mom was really the one.

I have not mentioned Sandy much over the last almost two years. Well there isn't much to tell. I have been faithful with my commitment. We see each other on a regular basis I knew it would be stupid to break my promise. She was my mother and I was her son. True to her word we did find time to embrace and kiss but very seldom. We talked on the phone but always about normal stuff. We found a common interest in the twins and their growth. Many times they had come to me to ask about things a grown up brother could help with.

I shared many of these with Sandy but only if she asked. Sandy was always quick to acknowledge my efforts and praise me for being so mature. I would sometimes go to the restaurant where she and Heather worked just to see her. I stopped six months ago, I couldn't stand to be that close and yet so far away. Sandy came by the house many times but only if at least one of the kids was with her, usually both. We never had one moment alone. I knew she did this purposely removing any temptation on my part and hers.

I was working long hours now, maybe too long even Heather suggested I should back off a bit. It was driving me crazy. I knew my feelings for Sandy had not changed, if anything the time away made it worse. Some may think I was setting up Heather to be second fiddle just in case. Maybe subconsciously I was, but she was better than second fiddle for anyone.

Matt called me up and wanted to ask me a favor. "Mark, can I talk you into hauling our stuff up to college?"

"Sure buddy, but I thought Hank was doing it?" I asked.

"He was but plans have changed. I have a trailer rented and all we have is Kit's car so I was hoping we could get you and the truck to get our stuff there." Matt explained. He gave me the date.

"Consider it done." I offered.

It was just two weeks away I cleared my calendar the best I could but I had one closing that morning. Talking with Matt he was good with that. They had lunch planned with Sandy and then we would leave.

It was a three hour drive and then unloading and such. Kit and Matt even found a place I could flop for the night. They offered to take me out with them that night for dinner and a beer. My plan was to start back the next morning. The day arrived and as usual the closing was extended with some petty paperwork glitch.

I called Matt and told them I would miss lunch and just go ahead without me. I rushed over after the meeting. The twins seemed quiet when I got there, something wasn't right. I chucked it up to early homesickness and the realization they were really leaving.

Besides I was so flustered I was late it could be they were mad at me. Matt and I loaded the last of the stuff in the back of the truck and headed out. Unfortunately I had missed Sandy. Kit said mom wanted to wait but she had an appointment.

We headed out of town, I was not happy I missed Sandy or lunch. Kit rode with me for the first hour. When we left she gave me a strange look and the feeling she wanted to say something. I could tell she was tired and after just a few minutes of talking Kit leaned against me and went to sleep. Matt and I stopped at a rest stop and Kit drove her car so he could ride with me.

"Mark, I want to thank you for doing this." Matt offered as we followed Kit back on the highway.

"No problem buddy glad to do it!" I replied happy to be part of their lives.

"Have you talked to mom today?" He asked.

"Not today, sorry I missed lunch. The closing got all jammed up by some paperwork." I explained. "Is everything ok?"

"Yeah." He said too vaguely. I was expecting an explanation.

"Have you talked to Hank?" Matt asked next. I was surprised Matt didn't refer to him as dad, he always had before.

"Nah, we don't talk very often unless I come over." I replied looking over at him. I could see he was hiding something. Matt was a terrible lair.

"Something I should know?" I asked bluntly.

"It's not important." Matt wasn't being very honest.

I didn't want our last day together to be confrontational so I let it go. We talked about college and how excited he was to attend this university. We stopped after another hour of driving. Kit came back and rode with me as Matt drove her car once again. We had been on the road for about fifteen minutes.

"Is everything ok back at home?" I asked Kit.

"Why what did Matt tell you?" Kit asked defensively.

"Nothing. Just asked some questions I thought were strange." I said without telling her what Matt said.

"There was a bit of drama this morning but nothing to worry about." Kit looked over to see if I was buying it.

"You're not going to tell me either are you?" I asked smiling.

"I think it best you don't ask." Kit replied not smiling.

We rode in silence, I again decided not to pry any further. Kit kept looking over at me, I wasn't sure if she was waiting for me to say something or she wanted to. I wasn't happy to be left hanging but I really had no choice. I wasn't pissed but I sure as hell not happy either. The conversation stopped abruptly.

"Mark do you think you can love two people equally?" Kit asked out of the blue.

"I assume you are talking more than just friends?" I questioned for clarity.

"Yeah, I mean really love them." Kit made it perfectly clear.

"I don't see why not?" I replied without questioning why.

"What if you have never been romantic with one of them?" Kit asked.

I almost choked when she said it. Did she know about mom? I knew they were close but Sandy would never tell her about that. Did she know about Heather and me? It only made sense, we did live together. I felt trapped by Kit, I didn't know what to say. I looked over to see if she was talking about me but her look was still questioning.

"Someone other than Steve?" I asked. Kit nodded yes. I purposely asked the question as if it was for her. I was relieved when she suggested it was her. "Does Steve know?"

"No." Kit looked at me like she was asking for forgiveness.

"Does the other guy know how you feel?" I asked trying to get the big picture.

"I don't think so. I mean I never approached him." Kit looked out the windshield.

"Does he at least know who you are?" I teased. "I mean he has met you, right?"

"Yeah, but he probably thinks I am still a kid. It's just that he is so nice to me when we are around." Kit sighed. "There is just something about him..."

"Well maybe you should drop a few hints." I teased some more cutting her off.

"Yeah, maybe someday. I think now that I am going to college it will have to wait." Kit looked over. "What about you, is there anyone you are serious about?"

"Nothing serious." I replied.

"What about Heather, mom thinks the world of her." Kit teased me now.

"We hang out. She is definitely special to me." I said. "I think only time will tell."

Mat had pulled over in a parking lot. He asked if he could drive the truck up to the dorm when we arrived. I drove the car as the two of them pulled up together. They were thrilled as I took several pictures.

Unloading was breeze, there were so many students willing to pitch in, especially the guys when they saw Kit.

Matt called Sandy at work and told her we arrived, then he handed me the phone.

"Thank you Mark. I really appreciate it." Mom said. "Here Heather wants to talk to you."

There was something about how she said it that unsettled me. Sandy gave me chance to respond. It was like she didn't want to talk to me. Of course I feared the worse. The agreement was we could be with each other after the twins left for college. The time had come.

Had she changed her mind?

"Hi honey how was the trip" Heather said happily.

What the fuck she called me "Honey" in front of Sandy. Shit! I didn't want Sandy to think she would be splitting me and Heather up.

"Honey?" I couldn't resist correcting her.

"I know, no strings attached. You still staying the night?" She asked. I was concerned mom heard that also.

"Yeah, the twins have their heart set on taking me out, you know big bother on campus and all." I joked.

"Well good you all should have fun." Heather suggested.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds