A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 03

"Yeah I am kind of looking forward to checking this place out, seems nice." I replied.

"I have the early shift so can we plan on something when I get home?" She teased.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked curtly. I think she knew I was not happy.

"I have something special I think you will like. Don't worry I know the rules. I found something you always wanted and thought I would get it for you." Heather seemed happy toying with me.

"Sounds expensive." I replied happier. Bringing up the rules softened any objections I might have.

"On a waitress pay, dream on buddy." Heather teased.

"You sure I will like it?" I teased back.

"Men are never happy. I have to get back to work!" With that she hung up.

Setting up all the furniture dragged on. We ordered the typical college food, pizza. It was ten when they started to the bar scene. I went but by eleven it was clear my presence was no longer needed. I pulled Matt and Kit aside and told them I was headed home. Matt gave me a brotherly hug.

Kit headed outside with me leaving Matt inside.

"I am going to miss you Mark." Kit said as I headed to the truck.

"Yeah I think I will miss you two brats too!" I kidded her

"Will you come visit me?" She asked.

"Sure if you want me to!" I promised. I thought it odd she didn't say 'us'.

Kit hugged me, it seemed like she wanted to ask me something but then decided not to.

We exchanged kisses on the cheek. I watched her head back inside.

They had thanked me profusely and now were with their new found friends. I looked for the trailer rental and as I suspected no one was manning the place. I dropped the trailer next to another and pulled next door to the gas station. I filled up and left my card and showed them the trailer.

It was after midnight. I tried I really did but the excitement of the day had finally caught up to me. Each set of headlights lulled me to sleep. I was only an hour into the trip when I pulled into a rest stop. Twenty minutes was all I needed. I woke with a startle, a semi pulled in close behind me. I looked at my watch it was after five in the morning. Fuck. Oh well what did it really matter?

I went inside and took a leak. Hopped in the truck and headed towards home. A coffee and egg sandwich saw me on the way. I thought about many things, Sandy, work, and the twins. I even gave a few minutes of thought about what Heather bought me. I figured it was another bottle of wine. She was right, she was an easy lay when she drank. Better yet she was quieter when she drank! Damn that woman could talk through sex.

Still it was always good. Too good, too intimate. I did love her. I blocked all thoughts of women from my mind. A half hour out I fell into one of my habits. I was listening to music and looking at all of the buildings around sizing them up as a potential sale.

Wherever I went I saw potential. I knew who was looking and what they were looking for. I have even talked an owner into selling their building to a client and then sell them one to upsize or downsize their needs, win, win and win as I see it. I made a mental note of some possibilities as I pulled in the drive.

I looked at my clock before turning the engine off seven fifteen, oh well Heather was on the job already. I walked in the house and headed for the office to make some notes. Just as I entered the office I heard her call out.

"Did you forget something lover? Or do you miss me already?" I stopped in my tracks. Was she talking to me? Wait! I knew that voice and it wasn't Heather's.

I turned. Naked with only a towel on her head it was Sandy. I saw her long before she saw me. I was looking at her as she was looking in the living room. Amazing what our brains can process in an instant. I saw mom. She looked fit, not quite athletic but close. Her tits looked slightly larger but more pert like they sat higher.

What registered the most was her pussy. Still covered with the full trimmed bush her pussy lips were flush. Bursting out her lips looked meatier than I have ever seen. They were splayed wide and open, all of her hair couldn't even hide that. Then her clit, it was so big, bright pink, and swollen it looked almost angry. They had been having sex pure and simple. My mother was fucking Heather behind my back.

All of it in an instant. How do I know because that is how long it took for her to suddenly look my way. I looked in her eyes hoping to find what I was searching for. What I had waited all these months for. But what I saw was shock and fear.

Our animal instincts are powerful emotions, passed down for eons. Survival instincts are very basic. Fight or flight. I wanted to throw her on the floor and fuck that pussy and show her what a man I was. I wanted to hurt her so she knew how much she just hurt me.

I wanted to bend her over and fuck her and then fuck her ass! I wanted to lay her on her back and spread her legs and eat her until she screamed and show her I could do that instead of some lesbo.

But most of all I wanted to beat her to a pulp! It took all the self-control I had not to do any of those things and more. I didn't want to fight so I made the only choice left and that was to run.

"Mark!" Sandy screamed. She tried to grab me as I passed her in the hall, I was almost to the door when she yelled again.

"Mark I can explain!" She pleaded. I turned and looked in her eyes, this time I found part of what I wanted to see but there was still fear in her eyes.

Two fucking years you have strung me along and now you want to explain? Was all I could think? I didn't say it, but God I wanted to.

I picked up my keys and left the house I was down the street when the first call came in. I was driving past the restaurant when I saw Heather on her phone looking at me in the front window. Fuck them both I said to myself.

The phone rang, again I ignored it. I turned it off. I went by the office, the secretary had a message from both Heather and Sandy. God we are creatures of habit! They even knew where I would go! I drove and sat and drove some more. I knew they may even come look for me. I went where I couldn't be found. An empty building I was selling for a client.

So many thoughts went through my head. Most not good. Then a kind of calm came over me. Why was I mad? Sandy never lied to me. She never promised me anything. There was no contract we signed. She even sent me packing just so I wouldn't get too attached. Mom was honest from the beginning.

Heather wasn't my possession, hell I was the one trying to put her off. Still it hurt. I got back in the truck and drove to a place no one would look. I went home.

Hank was on the patio, a beer in his hand and several empties on the ground around him. I turned my phone back on, cleared the history and the voice mails. The office may need me so I would just screen them. Besides it was hours ago when Sandy last called.

"Well if it 'isn't the bastard son returning to the scene of the crime." He blubbered.

"Hank what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Your mother of course, she left me!" Hank seemed surprised I didn't know.

"She did what?" I asked stunned.

"Left me the bitch did. Ah, I knew it was coming. After I told the brats who your father was she up and left. Hasn't even called. Thought you would have been all over that." Hank said finishing another beer.

"What? You told the twins?" I yelled.

"Yeah, just before they left me too." He waved his hand. What a fucking asshole I thought.

"Hey Mark, now that the cunt has left, let me ask you man to man. How many times did you fuck her?" He slurred.

He was drunk and he wanted to pick a fight, I knew better.

"Well Hank if it makes you feel any better you pick a number. The truth is I have never, not then, not now."

Where were you last night?" Hank asked accusingly.

"Hank I took the twins to college last night. You should know, you were supposed to take them. I didn't get home until this morning. Been at work since then." I explained.

"Fuck, that's right!" He reached for another beer.

My phone rang. Hank looked at me as if I should answer it. It was Sandy again I cleared the call.

"Just the office I will get that later. Hank I have never had sex with Sandy." I continued.

"Ah that is what that no good private eye said too. Had him follow the two of you for months after you left. The fucker came up with nothing. Said you were never even alone with her." Hank admitted. "I fired that company and hired another, six months and the same thing nothing."

Hank stared at me as if I understood what he was telling me.

"I know she is getting it from someone. That slut needs a good cock couple of times a month or she goes crazy. I still pegged you! I could see it in her eyes. Anytime she saw you she was a different person, she wanted you just like she wanted that incestuous father of yours. Still I had no proof." He started drinking again. "So here I sit broke and she is still leaving me!"

"Sorry Hank. But it never happened between the two of us." I replied. I almost felt bad for Hank. "Mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Sure go ahead, won't be mine for long." I went upstairs, the memories of the basement too painful to remember.

I came out and Hank is talking on my phone. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Sure Heather, he's right here, let me get him for you. It's Heather the jailbird." Hank said loud enough she could hear. He almost fell over as he handed me the phone.

"Mark thank god you're there! They are here." Heather sounded scared. "The guys from the concert, they are here at the house! Bring Jerry!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I need you now bring 'Jerry'" I finally realized she was in trouble. Heather had given me the code for help.

"I will be right there, hold on I am coming! Sorry Hank, got to go!" I yelled at Hank as I headed to the truck.

I hopped in the truck and peeled down the street. I knew if I took the main roads it would be faster but there was more traffic. It was almost one and the fast food joints would be packed. I took the side streets where possible, besides I could drift through the four ways if I needed to.

I reached the house in record time. One of the dirt bags bound up the porch, I could see the other just inside the door. As I cleared the truck he opened the door and rushed in. I bound up the stairs my feet barely hitting the surface. I went through the door and there was Heather in her uniform smiling like a girl after her first kiss.

She seemed happy not terrified. Shocked, I stopped trying to figure it all out. She looked behind me.

Then they pounced. The fuckers came from both sides. Before I could put up a fight I heard ziiiip click. ziiiiip click. They had put me in hand cuffs behind my back.

"I will kill you mother fuckers! I yelled." Asshole came around front, looking at Shithead he smiled. Heather placed a gag in my mouth.

"Now I know the rush cops get doing that." Asshole announced. "Heather can we do it again?" They moved me to the couch and sat me down.

"You two have had your fun, now it's time to go. But first let me introduce you to my fiancé Mark. Randy, Bryan this is Mark, Mark, Bryan and Randy." Heather grinned at me letting me know it was all her idea. "He's a little tongue tied right now. I hope you'll excuse his manners. He really is a great guy, maybe another time."

"We still get a free dinner right?" Randy said.

"That was the deal!" Heather grinned at me.

"With pie?" Bryan asked.

"With pie and whipped cream and a cherry on top. Now guys I am on a schedule." Heather reminded them.

The two of them left it was just Heather and me. Heather sat on my lap facing me she kissed my forehead gently.

"Now Mark just listen for a minute. Relax, be still and I will explain a few things. Sandy is in the other room, you will get to see her in a few minutes." Heather said calmly.

I tried to get up but with my hands behind my back and her on my lap there was no way.

"The longer you struggle the longer it will take. Like I was saying, Sandy is in the other room. You will see her in a few minutes. Before you do I need to apologize to you and then explain?" Heather whispered. She kissed me again.

"Mark I am sorry I ruined this night for you. It was to be a special night for you and Sandy. It's a night you and her both have waited a long time for." She began.

Heather had a tear forming in her eye. I could see what she was saying before she said it. I heard her but couldn't believe it. Heather slowly nodded her head letting me know it was true.

"We had a special night planned, everything was going to be perfect. Sandy came over last night, she was furious when she found out Hank had told the kids before she could. We knew the twins wouldn't tell you, and when we spoke last night you confirm it." Heather stopped so I could respond.

I nodded in agreement.

"I got out the bottle of wine and the next thing I know we are in bed together. It wasn't the first time. We have had sex several times over the years." Heather explained. I could see she loved mom too. "Then Sandy decided we should stop. She was afraid you might find out and be hurt. So for the last six months we have been celibate."

Heather kissed my cheek firmly.

"Anyway last night the wine, her frustration with Hank, her excitement of having you back in her life. Well it happened. You weren't supposed to be home until later today. Then you came home and saw her after we had spent the night, and yes this morning." Heather started to get emotional.

"Mark I am so sorry. I have hurt the two people I love the most. Sandy has been devastated, and I know you are too. I can't imagine what you think of her or me but it's all my fault!" She admitted.

I felt like such a heel, in my haste to judge I had it all wrong. Heather kissed me again, my cock was getting hard.

"Now I have to get back to work. I am late already. I can tie you to this chair OR I can remove this gag and take off the handcuffs and you can pick up where you left off when you left home. There is only one rule. No talking. Do you understand?" She asked. I nodded my head.

Heather removed the gag I worked my jaw a bit and was ready to say something to her.

"Mark! I said no talking. Anything you need to say can wait until I get back, deal?" Silently I nodded.

Heather kissed me long and deep. Her lips were needy against mine. Releasing my lips she unbuttoned my pants and removed them and my briefs. Moving behind me she released my arms then held me still as she removed my shirt. I was naked with a bit of an erection.

"You will need this. I will see you in three hours, make the most of it." Heather handed me a can of shaving lotion. Then she left the house.

I thought he house was vacant but in the silence I heard her sobbing softly. She was in the bathroom setting on a thick towel on the counter. It was the place where my dreams ended so many years ago. We looked in each other's eyes for the longest time learning how to communicate all over again.

I wanted to rush to her and hold her but she was telling me we had unfinished business. Sandy looked at the shaving cream I was holding and then at her pussy. A simple nod of the head was all it took.

I checked to make sure that is what she wanted and again she nodded. She held the case I had given her with the scissors. I opened it and took the scissors out and started to trim her cunt hair.

My hands were shaking. Sandy reached down and took my hand. She pulled me close and we kissed like real lovers. After she felt me relax a bit she indicated I should start again. With steady hands I neatly removed the bulk of the forest.

Each clip of the blades revealed more of her beautiful pussy hidden under years of growth. I still needed to go lower but she wouldn't allow it yet. I looked for the razor. Sandy smiled and then to my astonishment she raised her hips well off the towel.

Moving her hand between her legs she reached for something, I watched as Sandy slowly pulled the razor from her ass. The long thin handle flared close to the end and before long the whole thing was free from its hiding place. My cock drooled pre-cum.

Sandy surprised me even more when she licked it clean before handing it to me. Christ I am horny. I pulled myself together taking a deep breath. I was finishing with the scissors getting as close as I dared even to her asshole. We kissed again, I was in no rush now, I wanted to do it right.

Applying the lotion elicited a quiet yelp but a big smile. I was concentrating on Sandy's pussy she was concentrating on me. The razor was amazingly efficient and smooth. There are many nooks and cranny's but Sandy helped me smooth them out so I could get to them.

I even gave her the razor and watched as she did some touch up from angles I didn't have. Moving she even got on her hands and knees and let me shave around her asshole.

I wiped the remaining foam from her rear and then licked her little brown star. Sandy quickly turned and waved a finger at me in a scolding fashion. I could tell she was saving some things for later.

Returning to her earlier position I cleaned the foam and kissed her one more time. I looked at her, I could tell she wanted me in her but I had unfinished business. I moved first to one nipple and then the other it was nice but unlike Heather, her nipples were not that sensitive. I then moved lower. Sandy tried to stop me but I let her know that his is what I wanted, what I needed.

The moment I placed my tongue at her cunt I knew she was mine. I wasn't trying to compete with Heather. I knew only another woman could know all the intricate details of a woman's body. I just wanted her to know that I wanted this.

I wanted her to know what she stopped from happening so many years ago. I wanted her to cum. When she was open and vulnerable I went for the kill I went to her clit.

Oh how I have waited for this moment. I had read and practiced, I knew how sensitive it would be so I killed it with kindness. Just my breath on it started her bucking. When the tip of my tongue touched the end of it she almost screamed but when I coated my tongue in her juices and licked along the length lighter than a feather she came, and so did I.

"Oh Mark I am cummmmmmiiinnngg!!" Sandy screamed out in pleasure. She pulled my hair guiding my pussy soaked face to hers and made me kiss her. My last shot of cum landed on her gaping cunt. We kissed and she licked the pussy from my face until we both stopped thrusting.

Sandy looked down, her cunt was as red as this morning, her excitement and my cum covered the counter and the front of the cabinets. It was so wicked it was almost funny. I lifted her from the counter and carried her to my bed. In one swoosh it was down to the sheets. I placed her on it and lay beside her.

We spent several minutes kissing and exchanging looks making sure the next step was what we wanted. I knew there was no going back for me, but now was the moment I had dreaded as well as anticipated. My cock was hard and thick her pussy still waiting to be taken. My eyes asked one more time.

"Mark I want to make sure you know exactly what I want, no what I need. I love you Mark, my son, my love, my lover. FUCK ME!" Sandy said clearly. There was no hesitation as I placed my cock at her opening.

My arms extended we both watched as I started the long slow decent. About half way I felt resistance. Her hands gripped my hips and pulled me further. I could feel her tense up as I continued. Still she pulled me deeper. There was almost two inches left and I could tell she was in discomfort. I pulled back before she could stop me.

"I said fuck me! Fuck me like your father did and then go deeper." Sandy urged me on. "I want you to make this pussy yours because after this yours is the only cock that will ever be here again!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds