A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 05

I lifted my shoulders higher I looked down on her flushed body. We were both covered in sweat, her nipples hard, she was gritting her teeth. Kit's eyes still closed she willed me to cum in her.

"Look at me Kit!" I said firmly. Startled she opened her eyes. I wanted her to see who she was fucking. She could call me Matt all she wanted but she had to see it was me. "I love you Kit."

"I know Mark. Please let Matt cum in me!" Her words set me off. The first surge of cum pressed up against her cervix. The thought of her getting pregnant had not even crossed my mind. Right now I didn't even care.

"Yes Matt I feel it, I feel your love. " Kit cried out. Her body spasmed as the second surge pushed past the first. "I'M CUMMING FOR YOU MATT!" Kit yelled.

She pulled herself up and held tight against my chest. I was still pounding her pussy our juices spilling out of her cunt.

"Good by love!" Kit started crying."I love you Matt. Take care of mom and Heather. Mark misses them so much...Yes baby I will take care of him!"

Kit let me go and looked up to my tear filled eyes. I stopped fucking her pussy letting my cock feel the heat of her tight cunt. I can't explain it, if she was faking making love to Matt she did a commendable job.

"He's with them Mark." Kit pulled me close as I rolled to the side. "Matt will take care of them. Come here my love let me hold you."

Kit moved and kissed me deeply. She stroked my hair and wiped my tears. She kissed me again then sat up. She felt like Sandy and Heather all rolled up in one. Something changed that moment for us both. Somehow emotionally we were closer than before. Yes we just had sex but this was different somehow.

"Good night Mark. If you need me I will leave the door open." Kit stood naked at the side of the bed. "I love you Mark. See you in the morning, we can talk then. "

Just like that she left. I rolled over trying to piece it all together, what just happened? Did I really fuck her or did Matt? It all seems so surreal, it was happening, but then it wasn't. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep with questions still unanswered.

The sun was up early the next day, I showered and changed the sheets before starting breakfast. I heard Kit in the bathroom as I poured a fresh glass of orange juice. I called my uncle Randall and left a message to call me back.

I wasn't really thinking of last night but at the same time I was curious to see how Kit would react his morning. I had started to make a list of talking points. I wanted to be prepared and concise. Just like selling property. You go in organized and ready to handle any contingency.

It didn't take long to find out as Kit entered the kitchen. Gone were the sweats, back were the sexy shorts and thin loose fitting cotton top. Her hair was still wet hanging over her shoulder covering her right breast. I turned on the chair to face her.

"Good morning Mark!" Kit sat brazenly on my lap facing me. "You wanted to talk?"

I could smell her shampoo, and her perfume. Setting on my knees her legs on each side of mine her shorts rode up tight presenting a camel toe. She leaned forward slightly the deep cut of her top threatened to expose a breast.

"I thought... I mean...Kit about last night?" God why was I so nervous. I have closed million dollar deals, this is just Kit! I didn't want to bring it up, the plan was for her to.

"What about last night?" She smiled. "I slept like a baby for the first time since the accident."

There was no hint of being funny or teasing me. She seemed serious and wasn't looking for further comment. In fact she seemed almost unaware of what I was alluding to.

"About college..." I started. "What are your plans?"

"Kiss me and I will tell you!" Kit grinned.

"Kiss you?" I repeated. She caught me off guard and planted a firm kiss to my lips.

"I am going back to college!" She explained. "Want to know where?"

"Ok where?" I asked still reeling from the kiss.

"It's going to cost you another kiss!" With that she landed another one right on my lips.

"Kit!" I protested.

"I am going to school here!" She answered ignoring my protest.

"What" My head was spinning. "This isn't half the school you and Matt went to."

"You want to know why?" She gave me a wicked glance then with no defenses left I just let her kiss me. Her top shifted as she straightened back up, her right nipple poked through her wet hair. Momentarily distracted I hesitated, her eyes followed mine. She flung her head the wet hair flung to the other side, her whole breast now in view.

"Why?" I asked. She kissed me again, this time longer.

"I need to take care of you." Gone were the grins and laughter. She was serious.

"I think I can take care of myself, it's you I'm worried about!" I pulled the top up covering her naked breast.

"I know you are Mark. You have been so strong for both of us since they passed." Kit leaned forward and kissed me again. Her top slipped down again. "But I promised him."

"Promised who?" I asked confused.

"Matt!, when you were fucking me last night! I promised him I would take care of you!" There wasn't a hint of a smile. "He told me you were the only man he would let me be with."

"Honey I know you were in love with Matt, I loved him too." I lifted the top to cover her breast again. "He's gone Kit. You and I, it just can't happen."

"But it already has!" Kit reminded me.

"That was different!" I tried to explain. "You thought I was Matt."

"Matt never fucked me like that!" Kit teased. "God you're big. Now I know how mom and Heather felt ..."

"Kit!"

"I'm sorry Mark, you've had to be so strong for both of us." Kit whispered in my ear. "It wasn't fair for you not to grieve too. I love you Mark."

Kit pulled me up and kissed me passionately this time, her tongue searched for mine. Reluctantly I let her find it we danced inside each other's mouth.

She guided my head to her breast it reminded me so much of Heather. Kit flung her head back and gasped silently. I felt her hand reach for my cock. I was embarrassed to feel it getting hard.

"Kit...I ..." Just then the phone rang. Looking at the display it was Randall.

"I know Mark, it will take time for us both." She kissed me then stood up. "Regardless how you feel for me, I do love you."

I answered the phone.

"Hello Randall." I watched Kit saunter out of the room.

"Hey buddy how you holding up?" Randall could be a real tool, but at the same time he really did care about people. This was Hank's brother, and yet I always felt he cared more about me than Hank.

"I'm ok." I lied just a bit. "Kit and I were just talking about where we go from here."

"How can I help?" Randal asked truly concerned.

"She wants to go to school here, but she is too smart. I would like her to go back to the university where she and Matt went." I explained. "I think she can keep her scholarship."

"So you want to know where you stand financially?" He asked.

"Yeah, I don't need much, but ..."

"Mark why don't you come down and see me. Bring Kristen if you can, she has some decisions to make as well." Randall suggested.

"Great, when is a good time?" I asked.

"I am due in court after lunch how about 4:30, I should be back by then?"

"We'll be there." I confirmed.

I went to the office, and had one meeting. Kit stayed at home offering to clean and do laundry. It was the first time I had left her alone since the crash. I wanted to go check up on her at lunch but my meeting was clear across town. I arrived back at home just after three. Kit was curled up in the chair in the living room. She had been crying.

"You're going to send me away aren't you?" She looked up at me with blood shot eyes.

"I think its best you go back to the university. Kit you are much too smart to stay here." I kneeled in front of her. "You have too much invested, a degree from that school will open doors!"

"I don't care! I can't leave you!" Kit flung herself at me. "You are all I have left, please don't send me away!"

"Kit, you have your whole life in front of you, I think this is best." I said firmly.

"But I have feelings for you!" She blurted out. I pushed her back from me to see if she was serious or just being emotional.

"Are you mad at me?" Kit asked. She lowered her head to avoid looking at me.

"Mad, no. Flattered yes." I lifted her chin. "I care for you, you do know that right?"

"But not like I do you?" She blushed.

"I don't know?" I said honestly. "But I promise you we'll figure this out."

"Can you kiss me right now?" There was desperation in her voice.

"Sure, I don't see any harm..." Kit pressed her lips to mine cutting me off.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close. I let my hands slide along her sides, my thumbs stopped at the bottom slope of her small breasts. Kit was so skinny I could feel her ribs. My hands are so big they started to wrap around her back. I let her finish. When she backed off Kit was smiling.

"You better change, we need to go see Randall." I said. I stood taking her hand and helping her to her feet. I spanked her butt as she walked away, this brought another smile.

We were in the car heading to Randall's office.

"Matt was more than a brother or lover to me, he was part of me." Kit said softly as I drove. "The first time we did it he was so nervous. Matt came before he could get it inside!" Kit laughed looking at me.

"And you are telling me why?"

"I got him settled down..." Kit looked over teasing me. "...he got hard almost right away. The moment he slipped inside me I knew he loved me." Kit continued disregarding my question. "After that there were days he wanted to fuck all the time. I could never say no, he was just so happy when we were connected. He could just give me that look and I knew he wanted me. The next thing I knew we were at it again."

"Kit why are you telling me this?" I pressed a bit more.

"I knew he would never be the best lover in the world. But I knew when he was fucking me I would never be more loved." She looked at me. "I just thought you should know."

We were almost to Randall's office so I decided to let it drop for now.

"Mark, Kristen, welcome!" Randall greeted us at the reception desk. "Come with me."

For the next hour he laid out what he knew at this time.

"When Sandy finalized her divorce she set up a trust for her assets. Mark is the administrator of this. Sandy had a sizeable bank account. You will both get a small sum now, as will Hank and a few other people." Randall explained. "I will go over with Mark what he needs to do with the rest and when. Kristen you should know that you will both share equally in the cash."

"Thank you, but I trust Mark to look after my part." Kit smiled at me.

"She has some life insurance, one she left to Mark but after expenses there will not be much left. She had a 401 K at work that is outside the trust."

Randal stopped then looked at me with chagrin. I couldn't help but let him know it was ok.

"Go ahead, we both need to hear it." I nodded to him.

"She left that to you and Heather." Randall replied. "With her passing you are the sole beneficiary." We both looked at Kit nervously.

"I understand, that is the way it should be." Kit looked back at me still smiling. I could see it still stung a bit.

Randall went on about some of the smaller points. Sandy left a small amount of money for other family members.

Randal was also handling Heather's will. She had left it all to Sandy and me, so again it was left to me. She didn't have much but it was enough to cover the funeral expenses and then some. I also held an insurance policy we got before we married. Sandy had another policy that paid out to Heather.

"What about the accident?" Kit asked. "Who is going to pay me for my brother and mother?" She started to get emotional.

"That's up to you. There was insurance, and that will be substantial. But since there were five passengers, three instructors, a co pilot there will be many claims. We could sue the owner but he perished and his main asset was the plane. He leaves a family behind, it would come from their pockets." Randall was brutally honest.

"Mark we can't do that!" Kit cried out.

"Let's see what the insurance is offering." I replied taking Kit's hand. I reassuring her we wouldn't go after his family.

"One last detail we should discuss." Randall looked at me again. "If we put a claim in you can go individually or together, if you go together do you want to include Hank?"

It never dawned on me that he would be involved. It made sense, he did lose a son and his ex wife.

"I say we leave Hank do his own thing." I suggested.

"Very well, I will be in touch." Randall walked us to the door. We said our goodbyes.

"You up for dinner?" I asked Kit as we drove back home.

"Pizza?" She perked up.

"Sure." I took her to a place Heather and I liked. It was a cozy place, since we were early there wasn't much of a crowd.

I was in the office back at home. Since it was just the two of us there was no need for a third bedroom. I moved my stuff back in and took the bed to the basement for storage. I had gotten a tip on a new listing coming out. If what I heard was true I needed to go see it the next day.

I was done for the day, had showered and changed into my boxers and a tee shirt. I heard Kit leave the bathroom after her shower. I had much to think about this afternoon. As much as Kit thought she knew what she wanted I felt it was up to me to keep her on course.

She was an adult and could do her own thing. Soon she would have money to do it. August was coming and that meant I needed to convince her to go back to the university.

Whether she had a crush on me or was just hanging onto me because she felt I was all she had concerned me. There was no way I was taking advantage of my sister.

"Are you still planning on shipping me off?" Kit came in her hair wet wearing the same clothes she had on the other night.

Passing the open chair she came and sat on my lap sideways this time. She smelled intoxicating as she wrapped her arms around my neck. .

"I think it's the best for you and your future." I replied politely.

"You are best for me and my future!" Kit countered.

"You aren't going to make this easy are you?" I asked.

"Mark, I will do anything you tell me to do. I love you and trust you. But..." Kit laid her head on my shoulder.

"But what?" I asked as she pulled me tight.

"Don't send me away. I need to be near you." She found my lips and kissed me. "I'll do anything you ask but please don't send me away!"

"Anything I ask?" I teased her, changing the subject.

"Anything Mark!" She perked up.

I picked her up her top shifted exposing her tit again. I took her to her room and sat her on the bed. She giggled in anticipation as I sat her down.

"Good. Get some sleep we are taking a trip tomorrow." I kissed her forehead.

"I hate you!" Kit yelled. Her disappointment obvious as I turned to leave.

I was having a hard time sleeping. The minutes ticked by, I couldn't stop worrying about Kit. I had been laying there almost an hour when I sensed her enter the room. I didn't move waiting to see what she was up to. Kit stood for some time probably trying to decide how far to go.

Kit lifted the covers and slipped into bed with me. She stayed on the other side to avoid touching me. I heard her sigh in relief as she realized she made it without waking me. Content to know she was close, sleep came easy.

I was up early so I picked Kit up and put her back in her bed. I covered her up and kissed her forehead. "I do love you baby." I whispered.

"When did you put me back in my bed?" Kit asked as we drove down the street.

"Kristen today we are going to just be brother and sister. I need you to try and remember that." I said hoping she understood.

Picking up it was more than a suggestion we started to act and talk like we had before the crash. We talked about Steve and Dawn and the new movies that just came out. After that we just listened to music. We were almost there when she recognized where I was taking her.

"Mark you promised!" Kit protested. The campus came into view.

"I need you to trust me." I looked at her as she pouted.

"This isn't fair you are treating me like a child." She complained further.

"Then stop acting like one. In case you haven't noticed life isn't always fair!" I felt bad scolding her but I need her to understand this was hard on me too. "If you want I can drop you off and pick you up later. You can come with me but if you do you need to behave."

"Fine! I will come with you just don't expect me to be happy about it!" She voiced her displeasure. "Where are we going?"

I laughed. She wanted to come and she didn't even know where to.

"I have some properties to look at for a client. This may take some time..."

"I said I am going with you!" She cut me off.

I knew prices for properties in college towns are just insane. I also knew the recent market conditions had changed real estate dramatically. I had a pretty good feeling of the one I wanted but decided to check out several. Kit followed without complaint for the first two.

The agent Alex was and older gentleman, he knew I was in the business and spared me the sales pitch. We had lunch at a small sandwich shop across from the main campus. School was out so the place wasn't packed for the lunch hour, still we waited for a table. By the third building Kit was showing the signs of boredom I was expecting earlier.

Alex handed me a set of keys and said I could meet him back at the office. We drove back to the center of campus and parked. I looked out Kit's side window.

"What are you looking at?" She asked.

"The building." I scanned it over again.

"The one with the sandwich shop?" She seemed surprised.

"Yep?" I replied. "Are you coming?"

"Is it ok if I sit here?"

"Suit yourself." I agreed. "But you did say you were coming with me earlier."

"Ok! Last one?" She rolled her eyes.

"Promise." I went and opened her door.

She looked stunning as I helped her out. The short summer dress looked great on her. Her legs looked perfect, it hugged what ass she had, the scoop in front was daring but appropriate. Kristen is a cute girl.

We walked across the street, instead of going in the front I guided her around the corner to the side street. We past another store front facing the side street then headed to the back entrance. I unlocked a security door and closed it behind us.

The elevator was across the spacious foyer. The doors opened I pushed # 3 and the doors closed behind us. It stopped at the top floor and the doors opened. I pushed the B button and the doors closed. The basement was just that. I looked around at the mechanicals, then the floor and the floor above us. I smiled as I walked around.

"What are you looking at?" Kit saw what I saw but to her it meant nothing. Back to the elevator I pushed #2. The doors soon opened and large cavernous space greeted us. It wasn't wide just 35 feet but it was deep at 75 feet. There was over 2600 square feet in front of us the ceilings at least twelve feet. Back to the elevator and up to the third floor.

This is what I really wanted to see. Out the door to the left was a large wall of glass. In the middle was a sliding door, on the other side was a large patio surrounded by brick wall almost four feet high. The view was only ok but the space was incredible. Back in the large foyer was a powder room and a large door heading into the apartment.

Unlocking that door we entered. The kitchen was to the right to the left was the dining area. It too had a door wall opening to the patio. In front of the kitchen was the great room to the left was two average bedrooms beyond that a large master suit. The master suite and the great room looked out on the campus with tall narrow windows at least ten feet high. All told there was 2200 square feet of living space, the patio accounting for some of the footage below.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds