A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 05

"Do you like it?" I walked over to Kit and leaned against the island in the kitchen.

"Needs some updating, the woodwork is beautiful!" She looked around as I watched her glide in that soft flowing dress. She sure was easy on the eyes.

"How would you decorate it?" I asked frowning like she wouldn't have a clue.

"Antiques for sure, Victorian if possible, you know ornate, hand carved. Nothing to plain like most early American." She looked closer at the detailed wood around the fireplace. "I hope your customer has money, he's going to need it."

"She has enough." Kit looked at me when I told her it was a woman. "The thing I need to really find out is if she would want to live here."

"Mark anyone would love to live here! Of course she would." Kit scolded me for being so lame.

I moved to where Kit stood. I looked where she looked. I followed her into the master suite.

"Is she a professor?" Kit asked as she looked in the bathroom, then the closets.

"No." I answered plainly.

"Is she a student?" Kit asked as she headed to the other bedrooms.

"She was before." I replied emotionless. Kit stopped and looked at me. I acted distracted.

"What does she do then?" She started back to the bedrooms.

"I'm not sure. Let me call her and ask her what her plans are." Kit walked in the direction of the second bedroom as I dialed the phone. I waited until she was in the adjoining bathroom then pushed send. I could hear her phone ring.

"Mark?" She answered.

"If we lived here would you go back to school?" I almost dropped the phone she screamed so loud.

"YOU! You son of a bitch!" Kristen ran from the room and chased me to the kitchen. "Mark don't do this to me."

"Do what?" I acted confused.

"You said 'we' would live here." Kit pointed her finger at me. "Don't tease me."

"Kristen." She knew I was serious now, I never call her that. "If we lived here would you go back to school?"

"Mark please tell me you aren't fucking with me?" Kit was so confused I thought she would break down.

"I want you to go back to this school. This is where you belong in your life right now." I pulled her against me. "You said you wanted me near you, so here I am."

She looked up with tears in her eyes.

"If we live here we'll need a place to stay." I continued. I pulled her tight against me. "So do we by this dump or look some more?"

"You're serious? We can buy this and live here together?" Kit jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you Mark!"

"I love you Kristen." Kit kissed me over and over. My hands slipped under her ass holding her up. God she felt so good! For the first time I didn't feel guilty thinking that.

Kit slipped her chin over my shoulder and tightened her grip. "Doesn't this feel right to you too?" She whispered.

Kit kept her grip around my neck probably afraid of my answer. She was still fragile, I wanted to lie and say no, to discourage her, but the fact is I was conflicted.

"I really don't know baby." I answered honestly. She squeezed harder.

"I'll take that as a yes." She replied. Releasing her arms she leaned back reading my reaction. She thrust forward kissing me with the most passionate kiss we had ever shared. "I'll try and go slow."

I let her back on the floor she ran from room to room then grabbed my hand and headed to the elevator.

We rode back down to the second floor then walked across to the service elevator. It was big enough to hold a full size car. That is how the previous owner got his collection to the second floor. We rode it down to the store front that faced the side street. It had been empty for years, but was good sized. We walked out and locked the door then went around back to look at the parking lot. Like the roof it had been recently redone. There were over twenty parking spots assigned to our building three of them behind an automated gate.

We met Alex's in his office, he was kind of a one man show. My guess is he was in his late sixties and was just dabbling in real estate to stave off retirement.

"Needs some work Alex." I gave him the woe is me story.

"Mark cut the bullshit! I told you on the phone I would hold off listing it until Monday." He grinned as he rejected my lame attempt to negotiate. I liked his style. "You want it or not?"

"I had to try if not for my client at least for my pride!" I laughed with him. "Seven fifty?"

"Cash?" He countered.

"Can't do cash." I replied. "Not sure I can get a loan, money is tight."

"Then the offer stands, eight hundred, 25% down cash, ten year land contract, and 6 % interest." He leaned back in his seat. Kit looked at me she seemed to slowly understand what we were negotiating. "Three years ago we could have gotten double that or more cash."

"Kit do you want to live there?" I turned to her. She was shocked I had put her on the spot.

"Yes, but Mark that's a lot of money!" She looked at me, I winked. "I trust you Mark whatever you say."

"Alex it looks like we have a deal. Send the paperwork to Randall to look over. I will have the money by the end of the week." I handed him Randall's card. "Kit you just bought a building!"

"Well congratulations young lady!" Alex congratulated her. If he was surprised it was her he didn't show it.

"Thank you!" Kit said surprised.

"Would it be ok to talk to the tenants before we leave?" I asked Alex.

"I don't see why not. I would ask that you don't disclose the price to anyone. This is a private transaction." Alex warned me.

"Agreed. I think it's the best interest of everyone for now that wasn't divulged." I looked to Kit letting her know that included her.

We stopped and talked to the owners of the sandwich shop. It was a young married couple in their early thirties. We introduced ourselves, they seemed happy we bought the place once I made it clear we wouldn't raise the rent. They had three small kids the oldest was ten the youngest just under two. Kit and I loaded in the car for the long ride home.

"Did I really just buy a building?" Kit asked me.

"You did." I replied.

"But I don't have that kind of money!" She protested.

"You will, I am splitting moms 401 k with you." I explained.

"Mark! You can't do that!" Kit grabbed my arm. "Mom wanted you to have it!"

"She left it to me expecting me to do the right thing." I place my hand over the one she had on my arm. "This is will secure your future. That is what I want."

She let my arm go and looked out the window. We drove for a while.

"When did you know?" Kit asked.

"Know what?"

"That you were in love with mom?" Kit looked at me shyly. I debated whether I should answer. It was a fair question but a personal one. Looking back again Kit was waiting.

"I knew at a young age she was special to me, more than just a mother. When I was maybe twelve somehow I knew Hank wasn't my dad." I confessed. "When I was around sixteen I noticed how Sandy looked at Jerry whenever he was around. I got jealous. Maybe that's why I wanted to be like him, so she would look at me like she looked at him...

"Then what?" Kit waited for me to finish.

"She was pretty hard on me after Jerry died, I needed that I guess. The day I knew I was in love with her was when she forgave me." I looked over at Kit. "That was the day she moved me into the basement."

"I remember that!" Kit replied.

"Mom gave me that look she always gave Jerry. She was telling me that she loved me for not being Jerry. She loved me like she oved him but she didn't want me to end up like him. There was never any doubt in my mind she felt the same way about me as I did for her."

We drove home in silence after that.

I was laying in bed, the excitement of the day played over and over. I felt her presence in the room again. Kit stood silently watching me to see if I was asleep. I felt the bed move but she wasn't laying down, my guess is she was sitting at the end just watching me. I let her watch waiting to see what she would do next.

"Kit don't go to sleep and fall off." I whispered.

Kit sat there but I wasn't sure why. She moved off, pulled the covers up and slipped in the other side. She was building up her courage because it took a few minutes for her to move against my back. She snaked her arm over my side and caressed my chest. I put my hand over hers and made her stop but didn't make her take it back.

At breakfast she walked in wearing her usual bedtime attire.

"When did you put me back in the bed?" She asked.

"Your bed?" I corrected her. She stuck her tongue out.

That night I was in bed laying in the same position as usual. It had been a good day, hectic but productive. I sensed Kit in the room, she was standing silently. She waited a long time hoping I wouldn't trick her. I almost nodded off when I felt the covers lift. She slipped under the top sheet, and then she moved lower. I felt her moving over my legs in front of me. Hidden under the covers her hand caressed my chest. Her hand slid past my neck, one finger found my mouth and pressed against my lips. The next thing I know her other hand found my cock.

I wanted to protest but the finger on my mouth pressed firmer. Pulling the waistband down of my boxers Kit gently stroked me hard. The finger pressed so hard it hurt but then it left joining the other around my cock. I felt the warm damp touch of her lips on my cock. Stopping her now crossed my mind but the damage, so they say, had been done.

I struggled with this for so many reasons, obviously she wanted to do it. I thought back to the first time I tried to perform oral sex on Sandy, when she said 'no' it devastated me. I knew that wasn't what I wanted to do to Kit. The emotional turmoil was hard for me and it could be catastrophic for her. I lowered my hand to the side of her face and let it rest there. I didn't guide her, it was just to let her know I wouldn't stop her if this is what she wanted.

This embolden Kit, she pushed my hip to roll me on my back. Positioning herself over one leg she pulled my boxers down further. Kit worked her mouth over my cock, her hands gently stroked my balls. I didn't notice at first, I was distracted you know, but I felt dampness on the knee she straddled.

Kristen was rubbing her pussy over my knee, her panties were drenched. The thought of Kit using me only increased the desire to cum. She was no expert, but she was enthusiastic as she went down on me. Before long the feeling was soon too much.

She knew it was coming, I was pushing up to meet her mouth she gripped my base with one hand and milked my balls with the other. I groaned in pleasure as Kit redoubled her efforts. I could feel my cum wash past her lips and coat my cock and her hand. My body shivered as my orgasm started to subside. I realized Kit was working on her own.

She was literally fucking my knee now. I held her shoulder as she gripped my thigh and rubbed her clit over my hard knee cap. In almost utter silence, only her erratic breathing giving her pleasure away, Kit orgasmed. After a few minutes she started licking cum from my cock and balls. She slipped off her top and used it to wipe the rest.

I pulled up my boxers to be more comfortable then tuned and pulled her up inside my body. Spooning she brought my hand to her chest letting me cup her small tit and hard nipple. I kissed the back of her head thanking her. We stayed that way for several minutes.

"I better go to 'my' bed." Kit whispered sadly. I pulled her tight to me.

"Please stay." I asked. She gripped my hand on her tit and squeezed it.

"Are you sure?" She was crying.

"No." I replied.

"I'll take that as a yes." She laughed through her tears.

"I am not sure this is going slow." I squeezed her tit again.

"Don't make me wait too long Mark."

"Ok."

She pushed back deep in me. I knew how happy she was at that moment. Was this really what was best for her? I needed to sleep.

I woke early, Kit was splayed in front of me taking up half the king size bed. Lying on her stomach with the covers at our feet I just took in her beauty. Her face was turned in my direction, her long brown hair covered most of it. I knew I should have gotten up before she woke but I decided to see how she would handle situation. I couldn't help but feel empathy for her if she felt about me how I once felt about Sandy.

Was mom right to send me away? Should I do the same for Kit? Then I thought about Heather and the time we shared. Kit has only me now that Matt is gone.

"What ya thinking?" She smiled through her hair.

"I was thinking this isn't the way a brother and sister should be acting." I scolded her.

"I won't tell if you won't." Kit smiled. She was happy with herself.

"How do you see this playing out?" I challenged her.

"I don't have a plan Mark." Kit closed her eyes and smiled. "I just know how I feel about you."

"And what if I don't feel the same way about you?" Kit opened her eyes and locked on mine. She was concerned at first. She smiled then closed her eyes.

"But you do."

I watched as she drifted off to sleep leaving me to contemplate what she just said. It didn't make me feel any better knowing she was right.

Saturday I worked late and had dinner with a client from out of town. Kit was meeting some friends. When I came home the light was glowing on the mantle. I was shocked, those lights hadn't been used since before Heather and I were married. They were our signals when we had romantic guests. Since it was summer and the sun had not set there was no reason for the light to be on. I was so rattled by it I needed find out why it was on. With my emotions in overdrive I searched the house. I noticed Kit's bedroom door was just inches from being closed.

I saw movement in the gap, there was laughing and giggling. The hair on the back of my neck stood up.

"Kristen!" I yelled. "Who is in there with you?"

The house became deathly quiet. The door slowly opened she stood in front of him.

"Steve?" I said accusingly. I glared at her. "What is he doing here?" My voice still not settled.

"He just stopped by..."

"I want him out of this house!" Kit glared back at me.

"I better go." Steve suggested.

"No Steve! This is my house too!" Kit replied firmly. She was mad with me.

"He should leave." I glared at him now.

"Sorry Kristen, maybe another time." Steve pushed past her and headed to the living room. Kit followed him apologizing and said she would call. She closed the front door then turned to face me.

"What is that all about?" She yelled at me. I looked at the lamp that was still on.

"Why is that lamp on?" I yelled back.

"I wanted you to know we had a guest!" She yelled at me.

"How did you know about that?" I asked rudely. Suddenly I was starting to feel sick.

"Heather told me...Oh my god!" Kit looked instantly flushed. "Oh Mark..., Oh honey, I am so sorry!"

Kit ran to me she could see I wasn't well. She wrapped her arms around me to hold me up.

"You thought we were doing the nasty didn't you?" She guided me to the sofa and sat me down. "You were jealous! You do feel that way about me don't you? Oh Mark can you ever forgive me?"

"What was he doing here?" I managed to get out.

"He is planning on proposing to Dawn and wanted my help to surprise her." Kit explained. Then she started laughing.

"What is so funny?" I was finally calming down and thinking straighter.

"You scared the shit out of him! He will be so happy to know you don't want to kill him." Kit explained. I laughed with her still woozy.

"I guess I did go a bit overboard." I shrugged. Kit jumped on my lap and kissed me firmly.

"Yes you did, I couldn't be happier!" She kissed me over and over.

We shared the same bed that night, but other than kissing nothing happened.

Things moved quickly after that. I put in my notice. Randall handled all of the paper work. Kit and I set up bank accounts and transferred money. We hired one of those trucks with a couple of guys to move what little furniture we had. I figured I could work on the new building and not go back to work until the new year without depleting too much of my savings.

Randall was still working with the insurance company but I knew that could take years. Kit was able to continue where she left off at school. The university allowed her to keep her scholarship when they learned why she was late for enrolling. In fact the university was very understanding and helpful in many ways.

I was wrapping up clients and fixing up the house we rented so we didn't lose the deposit. I was working from early morning to late at night. Kit went up to school and stayed with friends several nights. Steve did accept my apology but I have a feeling he steers clear of me when he has the chance.

In the new building we had so little furniture that the place still looked empty. I hired some student painters to update the master bedroom and the great room before we moved in. Kit loved picking out the colors and window treatment.

Friday morning I loaded the truck with the last of our stuff and headed to our new home. Kit and I had not been apart for more than a few hours since the accident. The last two weeks we had only seen each other for a few days, and only four nights.

I was proud of Kit, I felt she was moving on with her life nicely. She called constantly I couldn't wait to hear her voice when I answered. I was falling in love if I say so myself.

The drive up seemed to take forever, a man has time to think at times like this. Sandy was never far from my mind, I wondered if she would be happy with Kit and me. I knew Heather would be. She loved Kit like the sister she never had. Heather loved life and everything it had to offer. Sometimes that wasn't good, but after she joined Sandy and me all I ever saw was happiness in her.

I thought of Matt and what he might think, then I remembered the hug he gave me. I felt sure he would aprove. He was such a good kid, so fucking smart, there wasn't anything he couldn't have accomplished had he lived.

The thought of him and Kit having sex surprised me in some ways. Oh he was good looking, worked out almost daily, that is what bothered me the most. He looked too good, he was anal about his clothes. Matt fretted over every detail, including his school work. I knew the rumors about him being gay, I preferred to refer to him being metro sexual. But I knew for a fact he was fucking Kit so he wasn't entirely against women.

Then there is Kristen. Maybe not as smart as Matt, but it would be close. He had book smarts she had street smarts. She was so like Heather in that way, but she was also like Sandy. She had common sense and protected Matt just like Sandy protected me from Hank and myself. Kit's an amazing young woman. Maybe I have been too hard on her. It was time to look in the mirror and see what I was afraid of. I looked up at the sky through the windshield.

"A sign would be nice you know!" I laughed at the thought of the three of them looking down on me. "We miss you all."

I parked beside Kit's car in the back of the building the security gate closed behind me. I grabbed a few boxes and took the stairs up. It was a long ride and I needed the exercise.

Kit was in the living room studying, her classes started earlier in the week. She dropped her books and ran to greet me. I set the boxes on the counter she all but leapt into my arms. I lifted her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Oh Mark how I missed you." Kit was wearing the top she always wore to bed. Her nipples poked out behind the thin material, you could make out the puffy mounds. I kissed her again my hands under the hem held her panty covered ass. "Did you miss me?"

I squeezed her ass and pulled her higher so I could kiss her again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds