A Desperate Mom Takes Charge Ch. 05

"I'll take that as a yes!" She squealed. Her top shifted, I could see something glitter in the opening behind her hair. "Let me down I have something to show you."

She slipped from my hands and bounded over to the master bedroom. She stopped at the door and waited for me to join her. I looked around her neck I saw the glimmer of gold. Kit turned before I could make it out. I don't remember her wearing a necklace before.

I headed to the master bedroom, she was nowhere in sight. I stopped and looked around the bedroom. The paint was perfect, the shear drapes were framed by heavy curtains pulled to both sides of the windows. I looked around the bed was pulled back there was a note on one pillow. 'Get naked bring box on dresser to bathroom.'

"Kristen!" I called out.

"Mark please do it!" She yelled back her voice begging me to follow the instructions. I shed my clothes and picked up the box. I looked at the mirror on the closet door. I saw my cock leading the way.

Kit was setting on the counter naked a towel on her lap. Her hair was pulled to the side a solitary pearl hung from a gold chain. It was an expensive necklace. Kit saw I recognized it.

"Matt gave me this. I was to wear it letting him know when he could kiss me. Later on it was to let him know when I was no longer on my period. God he liked to fuck." Kit explained. She was so calm. "One day he told me how you gave it to him so he could learn my moods. The nerd never did." She laughed I did not.

"Please open the box." Kit asked quietly. I opened it and looked inside.

"Mom told me you gave her that. She told me about that day, how gently you shaved her. How much she wanted you. It was the day we came back from the beach, the day I watched you fuck her. When you left Mom and Heather, we talked about you. She promised me one day she would help me with what I wanted."

"And that is?" I was scared to know the answer.

"Do you know when I first knew for sure it was you?" Kit looked at me. She knew I had no clue. "It was while we were folding the blankets. You treated me like an adult. Mark you didn't lie to me ether. You were so concerned about Matt and him getting hurt. You told me no kids between us. You trusted me to do the right thing. When I saw you fucking mom I wanted that to be me."

"And this?" I looked in the box.

"I haven't shaved since the day they died." Kit moved the towel and spread her legs. "I found them while I was unpacking, I took them as a sign."

I couldn't believe my ears. I looked at my reflection in the mirror behind her. I swear there were three orbs circling above us. That or the glare from the tears in my eyes.

"I know you are the one Mark, I can feel it. I can't explain it but I know it. Please tell me you feel the same way?" Kit looked on desperately.

"You want to know when I first knew we were meant to be?" I asked Kit. She searched my eyes for the answer.

"Tell me." She whispered.

"It started that day on the beach when you exposed mom. Sandy knew there was something special between us. I tried to deny it but you wouldn't let me. I knew for sure just now when I walked up those steps and saw how happy you were to see me. The thought of missing that in my life would be unbearable. The necklace and now this?" I held the box up.

"Mark I know you think I feel this way because they died. But I have felt this way for much longer." She kissed me softly once again. "I can't wait Mark, I am not as strong as you were. The fact is I don't want to wait another minute, even another second."

Kit reached down and handed me the scissors. Using both hands she held my face.

"I trust you to know what is best for me." She whispered

I looked her in the eyes I saw how much she loved me. I looked at myself in the mirror behind her. I saw how much I loved her. I scooted her tight against me her ass was at the edge of the counter. Letting go I lowered to one knee, Kit's hands slipped from my face as she leaned back.

My hand trembled as I started to trim her bush. Kit took my hand and held it still, then slowly let it go. Unlike Sandy whose pubic hair was course and curled Kit's was long and soft. Steadily now I trimmed as close as I dare. She yipped when the cold shaving cream touched her most private parts. Unlike Sandy's full and flowery opening Kit's are soft and smooth, her lips tight. The razor easily moved over the puffy mound only the bump from her hooded clit was an obstacle.

Kit was getting aroused as I work around her sex. She moaned several times as I moved her lips to gain access to areas. She tried to watch but then arched her back in pleasure. Her pussy dew collected on the baby smooth surfaces. The pedals of her flower started to spread. I was trimming a small patch above her mound when she reached down and grabbed my hair.

"Later!" She hissed. "I need you now!"

I laid down the razor, I licked along her slit she was oozing. She pulled hard on my hair.

"Later!" She repeated. "I need you in me!"

I stood, the counter was a bit low but I lined my dripping cock up with her pussy. As I moved it in place my precum drizzled over her slit. Holding herself forward by my shoulders Kit watched as my large cock pressed between her lips. Her legs wrapped behind me she pulled her pelvis closer. The mushroom head disappeared and then inch by inch I moved deeper.

"Oh God!" Was all she said.

Kit had fire in her eyes. Only about four inches had entered her and she was already on the edge of cumming. Her legs pulled harder but her pussy wasn't prepared for my girth.

"More!" She begged

"Trust me." I replied.

There were times to be aggressive and domineering, and there were times to be gentle and patient. I pulled back until my cock was poised at the entrance, we both watched as her large clit danced along my cock. Kit shivered in response, her pussy started to convulse. I reversed and started back in. Kit held her breath as I found her limit. Pulling back her clit rode my cock again.

Kit squirmed in delight. Her breathing ragged her body shimmered in perspiration. Kit's tits were hard mounds of desire, her long hair now strewn about. Her eyes were closed as I reached the precipice then opened to see her clit peaking from under the hood. She looked at me knowingly, I was watching her start to climax. I pushed in quicker but still gently her legs clamped tighter.

"Mark..." She couldn't get the rest out as I started back out. We both watched as her clit protruded even more riding the veins in my swollen cock.

"I know,... it's ok to cum." I encouraged her. I pulled out so she could see the how big the head had grown.

"Now!" I whispered.

Kit moved her arms below mine and lunged as I drove back inside her pussy. Her ass cheeks screeched across the counter top, her whimpers reflected off the walls. Kit dug her nails deep in my back, she had lost her voice but her body screamed in release. Her legs pulled so tight, as she tried to force my cock deeper, I couldn't really fuck her. Her orgasm released a flood lubrication but I could still feel the pressure on my cock. As her orgasm subsided Kit clung to me. I could feel her tits press into me and the quick beating of her heart.

"More!" Kit begged.

She didn't even look up she just caressed my back and pulled tighter. My legs were shot I was still hard inside her. Slipping my hands under her ass I carried her to the bed. She held onto me like a baby orangutan does its mother. I sat down, she released her legs holding on with her arms. I moved from the edge and lay back, turning so were secure in our position she was lying on top. I kneaded the cheeks of her ass, she took this as my need for her to start fucking me. Lifting slightly Kit smiled as I took in her beauty. She teased my chest with her nipples. She started riding my cock, I held her ass cheeks keeping her from trying to take all of me.

"Later!" I scolded her.

"I want it now!" She whined.

"Trust me!" Kit knew I was only think of her. "I will enjoy it more if we wait."

Satisfied by that explanation she set out to pleasure me. As you can imagine at this point it didn't take much. Being on top frustrated her, she indicated we should roll over.

Propping up on my elbows I was able to look between us as I drove in and out of her pussy. Kit squirmed beneath me. We watched her clit grow to its full length. It bobbed about as I drove her crazy with desire. I could feel my balls boil, Kit sensed I was close.

"Cum with me Mark!" Kit purred. She wrapped her legs behind me.

The first swell and release of my cum triggered her second orgasm. I could feel her pussy contract each time I came. Kit pulled me down to smother her body, she moaned, I grunted. Her pussy opened slightly and I drove a bit deeper. Kit replied with a muffled squeal as she came again harder.

I rolled to the side she instantly moved against me so we could kiss. Her hand caressed my chest, her leg brushed up against my semi hard cock. I pulled her on top so I could feel her body against mine. It was all I could think of she was so intoxicating. We lay there for several minutes.

"Mark?"

"Yes?"

"What were you thinking about while we made love?"

"What?"

"What were you thinking about?" Kit's cheek pressed to my chest.

"About you I guess, how happy I wanted you to be." I replied confused.

"Yeah, me to." She answered. I could feel her smile on my chest.

"So? Isn't that what I was suppose to think of?" Not sure where this was going.

"What did you think of the first time we fucked?" Kit raised up grinning at me.

She was right! This time the only thing I thought about was her, and making her happy. Nothing about Matt, or Sandy or Heather. Nothing about right or wrong, sister, half sister, in fact...shit...nothing about birth control!? She saw me react as I thought about all those things.

"Well?" She asked, waiting for an answer.

"I see your point." I replied smiling.

"It proves you love me!" Happy she made her point she lowered her head back to my chest.

"Kit?"

"Yes?"

"How do we feel about kids?" I thought it was a polite way of asking. She rose up grinning.

"Remember what you told me about Mat and I having kids?" Kit asked. She was almost scolding me.

"I do." I replied sheepishly. "I'm sorry about that. It was wrong of me to meddle."

"Would you like some?" She teased. Kit gave me a forgiving look.

"Someday." I suggested.

"Me to." She replied. She laid her face back to my chest. She didn't continue which made me concerned. She let me fret for a few minutes.

"Let me know when you're ready and I will stop taking the pill." She kissed my nipple.

Kit was laughing at me now.

"How about two years?" I teased. Kit rose up to see if I was serious

"I will put it on the calendar." She replied.

I pulled her up so we could kiss. Kit met me with her tongue searching for mine. I could feel my cum dripping from her pussy on my stomach.

"In the mean time maybe 'I' can find ways to keep you distracted." Kit started stroking my hard cock. "Let's go eat I'm hungry!" She jumped off of me and headed to the bathroom.

"Hey you can't leave me like this!" I complained.

"Sure I can, you did to me!" She replied, making her point. Then she took pity on me. "Come on you big lug, you can wash my back!"

I followed her in the shower. Taking my cock in her mouth she brought me close, then just when I was ready, she pulled off and jerked me all over her tits.

"You better have more where that came from tonight buster!" She hugged me coating my body with my cum.

We unloaded the truck and went to lunch. On the way back I took her to an antique store on the edge of town. We shopped for a while when Kit found a small table she liked. The price seemed reasonable so we bought it and loaded it in the truck.

She studied as I unloaded the stuff, I brought the table up the elevator. I ordered pizza from down the street and went to pick it up. We shared some wine then curled up on the couch. Kit nuzzled inside me and brought my hand around and held it in front of her.

"Mark can I ask you something" She nervously played with my hand.

"Sure." I replied.

"Will I be enough for you?" She continued to fidget with my hand.

"Enough what?" I wasn't sure what she was asking.

"You had mom and Heather. I tried girls but they just do anything for me. Will I be enough?" I could feel her tense up waiting for an answer.

"Kit, stop." I replied.

"I'm not very big, and my tit's well I barely have any... I guess I could get implants. They are sensitive! Maybe after babies...? My pussy is tight, I know guys like that, but you have more than I can take, well right now anyway." She was facing away I let her ramble on so she could just get it all out now. "I know mom loved anal, I never tried that, Matt thought it was gross. She told me how to prepare for it but, Mark you are sooo big."

"Kristen please stop. Don't do this." I pulled her tight. "I love you just the way you are."

"Will I be enough for you?" I asked her just to make a point. She turned to face me.

"Why would you say that?" She asked. There was something in the way she said it.

"Well Matt, you two seemed to, you know a lot." I grinned. "I don't know if I can keep up with that?"

"Mark if I tell you something you promise not to hate me?" She had that look again.

"No secrets Kit." I said.

"I loved Matt, he was part of me. We would go for weeks without sex, then he would want it all the time. Sometimes it was just...I think at times he was doing homework while we made love.

"But I thought you said..."

"No one could love 'me' more? That's true." Kit searched again. "Oh I loved him Mark I would do anything for him. I would have married him and had his kids. But deep down I wanted more. I didn't know what that was then, but now I do. I saw it when you were fucking mom, I felt it both times you made love to me."

"I don't know what to say." I replied. She kissed me.

"You are by far the best lover I have ever had!" She gave me a cautious grin. "You make me feel like a woman, not treat me like one. You care about how I feel!"

"So you're saying I have spoiled you?" I teased.

"You have! Now come spoil me some more!"

Kit stood and pulled me up, holding my hand she guided me into the dark bedroom. She pulled me by the windows. We looked out across the campus, soft lights glowed throughout. There was a building with a dome that looked gold in the lights. "Isn't this beautiful?"

"You sure are." I bent over and kissed her neck from behind. "I am in love with you Kristen, thank you for helping me see that."

"Mark if you ever change your mind on adopting please tell me." Kit whispered. She turned to face me.

I could see the pain in her eyes. How could I tell her she and Matt couldn't have kids and then tell her it was ok to have mine.

"Kit, I don't know what to say." I replied. "After what I told you and Matt."

"Mark do you trust me?" Kit asked soberly.

"I do Kristen." I answered.

"Will you let me decide then?" Kit asked. It was almost as if she wanted to take the burden off my shoulders.

"Ok if that is what you want." I replied relieved.

"No secrets?" Kit asked.

"No secrets." I replied.

"I flushed the pills earlier today." Kit explained.

She stood waiting for my reaction. There was a moment of indecision on my part, but just that just a moment. It is amazing how much our brains can process in an instant. Did I, didn't I want kit to risk having our kids, should we adopt, was this all wrong? One look at her and I knew I couldn't say no.

"I can't think of a better time to start!" I responded picking her up. "You are obviously a woman with a plan."

I threw her on the bed as she squealed in delight at my answer. I hovered over her.

"No plan just a woman that knows how much you love her." Kit grinned. "I love you Mark."

"I love you Kit." I confessed.

That was the first day of the rest of our lives.

The end.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds