A Different Kind of Woman

She opened her eyes and caught him, Sec blushed but she just smiled, making no move to adjust her suit.

"I thought you weren't interested in seeing me naked." She grinned.

Sec looked away quickly.

"Daddy is coming home tomorrow, you will get to meet him. I think you will like him, I hope he doesn't have a girl friend this time."

"Your Dad brings women home?" Sec asked.

"Yes, most of the time. I know he gets lonely since he is always off somewhere but it isn't the same as when Mom was.... It used to be just us and we all went and did things, but now...." Her voice trailed off.

"We never did much of anything when I lived back home, my Mom left one day, then it was only my Dad and my sister and me."

"What is your sister like?" Alice scooted over closer until they were almost touching. She leaned forward slightly and turned his way.

Sec described his sister Tea, doing his best to not stare at the top of Alice's bikini which had flopped open, almost completely baring her left breast.

"Don't you like me?" She asked, suddenly.

"I like you just fine, why?"

"I know you can see me but you keep looking away." She said pointedly, making no move to cover up.

"It isn't that, I just....You are my boss. We probably shouldn't..." Sec flushed, uncomfortable.

"Will you kiss me?"

"What?"

"Please?" Alice smiled at him, leaned forward and pursed her lips, closing her eyes.

Sec leaned over and pressed his lips to hers, held them there for a few seconds. Then she leaned back away from him.

"I better go." Alice hopped up and headed up the towards the main house.

She stopped and turned back.

"Thank you for taking me fishing yesterday..and the nice swim!" Then she giggled and took off running. He watched her long legs as they flashed across the huge lawn towards the house. Alice could really run.

Sec sat there for quite a long time, thinking. Alice was really a strange girl, she was nothing at all like any of the women he had ever known before.

The next morning Sec woke up, it was still warm out and likely to turn off much hotter. He went in and took a shower, relishing in the powerful stream of hot water. His thoughts slipped to Alice, the way she had looked in that swim suit. His hand moved down to his penis, stroking it a few times, but he stopped before he climaxed. He finally finished his shower and picked up a towel, drying himself off.

He was briskly rubbing his hair as walked out of the bathroom to go into the bedroom and get dressed.

"Good morning!" Alice said brightly. Sec almost jumped out of his skin, she startled him. He looked at her, she was dressed in the same manner as she nearly always was, a blouse and blue jeans.

"Alice! What are you...darn it!" He darted into the bedroom, pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt. She was still sitting there with an amused expression on her face when he came out.

"You are supposed to knock or call out or something." He scolded her.

"Why? I saw that before, so what does it matter? Besides, it looked way bigger, were you playing with it?" She smirked at him.

"No! I wasn't! I was..it's just the hot water, I was taking a bath."

"It's OK. I know that men do that. I do it sometimes myself." She grinned broadly at his discomfort.

"Anyway, Daddy is home. He has a woman with him though." Her expression changed to unhappy.

"So what is up?"

"I want you to come up and meet Daddy."

"OK. Let me get some decent clothes on."

"You are all right just like that, come on!" She reached out and took his hand, tugging him out the door.

She held his hand firmly all the way up the hillside to the big main house. Inside, an older man stood there, he had a newspaper in his hand. Even dressed in simple shorts and a pullover, he looked expensive. Sec noticed the gaudy watch on the man's wrist.

"Daddy, this is Sec, he is in the lake house and doing the yard for us this year. Sec, this is Ron, my Daddy." They shook hands, Sec noticed the man's grip was solid.

"And this is Carol, his friend." She added as an attractive brunette walked into the room. She was older, in her forties and tall, her bust looked to be too high and too firm for her age. She also had on shorts, her legs appeared soft, but well tanned.

"It's Caroline." She corrected, drawing out the name. She came over to Sec and shook his hand. It wasn't a grip, she held her hand out with the fingers straight. Then she instantly released her hand and stepped back, looking Sec up and down like she was inspecting some livestock.

Her gaze made Sec feel uncomfortable.

"Well, welcome aboard. Have you found everything?" Ron asked.

"Yes, sir. I think I have everything figured out."

"It's Ron. Well, let us know if you need anything, or just check with Henry." Sec knew when he was being dismissed, so he nodded and headed for the door.

They walked back down the hill, Alice didn't hold his hand this time. At the lake house, she stopped.

"See what I mean?" She asked.

Sec knew what she was talking about, she didn't like her father's girl friend.

"Kiss me again?" She stepped up to Sec and leaned in with that same expectant look on her face again, so Sec kissed her.

"Ummmm." She said, then she took off running up the hill again. Just then, Sec saw Henry, he was standing outside the shop door, looking down at them with his hands on his hips. He turned and went back inside. Sec went and got some tools, he planned on trimming a row of Roses that had just begun to bud out nicely.

By just after noon, he reached the upper part of the row. He had been carefully clipping out any leaves that were discolored, shaping the plants. He planned on going back and getting the little trailer and picking up the clippings. Just then Henry came out, stood there for a moment.

"Come on in." Henry said, turning and going back into the shop. Sec laid down the clippers and went in.

It was the first time he had been in there. There were rows and rows of gleaming vehicles, most of them looked to be old, and he had no idea at all what they were. Some of them had letters and numbers on them, wheels sticking out with no fenders.

"Wow!" He managed.

"Boss's collection, sometimes he drives them but not often." Henry told him.

"They all run?"

"Yep. I see to that, I never know when he wants one." Then Henry stood and looked at Sec, like he was trying to think of what to say. Sec just waited.

"I saw ya kissing on Alice." He finally said bluntly.

Sec just nodded.

"Don't ya go sniffin' around that too much, that's the boss's pride and joy."

"We haven't done...."

"Best ya don't. Alice ain't been around no men much and she is just getting to that age."

Sec nodded again, not knowing what to say.

"What I mean is she acts like she likes you, so don't you go hurting her. I know I told ya to leave her be but it ain't my place to tell her what to do. If anything does happen it better be real."

"I won't...We are just...she treats me nice."

"OK. Go back to work." The old man glared at Sec, then picked up a cloth and began to wipe off imaginary spots on one of the machines.

Sec figured he had better do as he was told.

When Sec got his first paycheck he asked Alice to take him to town so he could cash it. She took him to the bank, the teller smiled and called her by name. He had no trouble at all cashing it, back at his place he stuffed the money in a sack and put it under his mattress.

It was almost $600.00! They had kept part of it for something, he didn't quite know what that was for though.

He had never had that much money before.

He realized he had nothing at all to spend it on, except maybe some new work clothes and he could do that later.

About a week after that Sec came out of the shower, he had taken to wrapping his lower body in the towel first just in case. But she was never there.

This time she was.

"Good morning!"

"Hello."

"Shy I see?" She tittered at that.

"No. It's just that we aren't..you and I.." Sec didn't know what to say really.

"We aren't lovers? I know, but it doesn't hurt anything to look." She smiled.

"I guess not but..."

"Want to go swimming?" She asked.

"Sure, I guess so."

"OK. Let's take the boat."

"Boat?"

"Yea, let's go over to the island, I made some snacks."

"All right. That sounds nice." Sec went and got the black suit she had given him. In short order they were loaded and headed off across the lake. He beached the boat and pulled it up far enough that he was sure it would stay there. Alice walked down the grassy bank a ways, she laid out a big blanket.

Sec turned to follow, looking up just in time to see her strip her jeans off.

There was nothing underneath at all. He came to a stop.

"Well?" She asked. She really looked odd standing there naked from the waist down.

"Well, what?"

"Are you going to join me?" She grinned, one hand on her hip. Then she tugged off her top.

"You want to skinny dip, I see?"

"Yes. I saw you so now you get to see me! What do you think?" She stood facing him, her hands on her hips.

"You look...beautiful!" He managed.

"Well? Are you going to get undressed or just stand there?"

Sec sighed, tugged the T-shirt over his head. Then he slipped off his blue jeans, hooked his thumbs in the bathing suit and stripped it off.

"There! Are you happy now?"

"Yes, I am!" She smiled and sat down on the blanket.

Alice pulled out some sandwiches, handed him one. He ate it, it was delicious. They sat there, both of them naked, like it was the most natural thing in the world. She pulled out a bottle of wine, poured each of them a glass.

After an hour or so, the warm Sun and the wine started to get to him, she had stretched out on her stomach and appeared to be dozing.

Sec woke up with a start, Alice was rubbing sun tan lotion on his legs.

"You are getting a little bit red, your upper body is nice and dark but the rest of you isn't." She smiled.

Her hands were getting pretty high on his legs, when she took the bottle and squirted some directly on his penis and reached for it, he let out a yelp.

"Hey!"

"It's going to burn." She said.

"I can do that myself." Sec told her, but it was too late, she had one hand wrapped around him and was spreading the lotion.

"Relax, I don't mind. Besides, this is fun!"

"Alice...."

"Relax." Her voice took on a husky tone.

Sec gave up, he felt himself begin to erect.

"Wow! It does get a lot bigger." She said, staring at it as her hand slid up and down his length.

"Alice, if you don't stop...."

"Relax." She said again, her hand getting busier.

Sec had no way to hold back, he felt himself go into amazing convulsions, his seed blasting out first in several large spurts, then pouring out and over her hand. She didn't stop, instead she just kept on and he felt himself building to another even more powerful climax. Finally she let go, Sec lay there panting.

"That was fun!" She exclaimed, reaching for a small towel. Then she jumped up and ran to the water's edge, rinsing her hands in the water.

Sec watched her as she squatted down at the water's edge, then she stood and walked back to where he sat. She sat down cross legged, unconcerned that this caused her pussy to spread open completely. He saw that her lips were swollen, engorged and shiny looking. She used the towel to clean him up, then set it aside.

"That was really fun." She repeated.

"I never did that before, it felt so hard yet the skin is so soft. I almost..." Her upper body shuddered slightly.

"Nobody ever did that to me before, either." Sec told her.

"Really? No wonder you are so bashful."

"I am not bashful."

"Yes you are."

Sec sighed, leaned back.

"Aren't you going to put some lotion on me?"

"All right." Sec sat back up, reached for the lotion. He spread some on, began to rub it it, avoiding her breasts even though they were white where the suit normally was.

"Get my titties too!" She encouraged.

He spread some on her breasts, feeling the button like nipple slide between his fingers. She let out a sigh. Finishing there, he spread some low down, stopping short of her pubic hair.

"Put some on there, too." She asked.

Feeling himself flush, he went lower until he felt the slight dampness of her. At that point he stopped.

"Do the back end too!" She flipped over onto her stomach. Looking over her shoulder, she spread her legs wide.

"Please?"

Sec went right to work, letting his fingers slide deeply between her butt cheeks, his fingertips tracing upwards over her sex. He was almost fully erect, finally he could not stand it any more.

Sec slid up into position behind her, the tip of his erection just touching her lips.

"Be careful, I am a virgin." She said, crossing her arms under her face and opening her legs even more. She had lifted her lower body off the blanket, ready. The tip of Sec's penis had just begun to enter her, he came to a dead stop when she said that.

Groaning, he rolled over onto his side.

"What's wrong?" Alice asked, rolling over and sitting up.

"I can't. I just can't."

"You don't like me?" She looked hurt.

"It's not that, it's just that....you are a virgin."

"I don't care, I was ready."

"I just can't."

"Your thing is big and hard." She pointed at his cock, sticking straight up.

"I just can't!" Sec moaned.

"That's not fair, I did it to you." She said, sounding mildly angry now.

"I know, but...."

"We need to go back now." Her voice suddenly sounded mildly upset. Alice picked up her clothes and dressed. Sec got up and pulled on his clothes, too.

The boat ride back to the dock was quiet, he slid the boat in alongside on the first pass. She tied it off snugly, picked up the basket.

"Well, see you later." She said, and left.

After that the only time she came down to the lake house was payday, she brought him his check and left, only saying hello. Henry let him drive a truck to town to cash it, he stuffed the money under the mattress with the rest.

While he was there he went in and applied for a license to drive. He figured he would need one around here, back up at the mining camp nobody ever bothered.

Each day he did his job. Several times he saw Alice as she came out and got in the little car. She waved every time but that was it.

Sec was having troubles, he went to bed each night thinking of her, he woke up each morning with her on his mind. The fantasy of her sitting there cross legged, completely exposed became his outlet in his private times, it was the only thing that caused him to erect. That and the way she had presented herself, face down with her fanny elevated, open and ready for him.

That vision became almost overwhelming.

September slid into October, he realized he had gone quite a long time not seeing her at all. When Henry showed up with his paycheck instead of Alice, he asked about her.

"Alice is off to college back East, she will be here for Thanksgiving."

Sec just nodded. Thanksgiving arrived, Sec found himself looking out the window constantly. Finally he saw her car, he waited for her to come down to see him but she didn't. He felt miserable when he saw her car was gone a couple of days later.

Maybe he should have gone up to see her? But he had felt uncomfortable with that, her Father being up there and all. What would the man think, Sec being just a hired hand and his daughter was...? Well, very likely way out of his league.

Then Henry stopped by, handed him his check.

"Last one, we won't need nobody now until next March. If you come around then and want to work, let me know and we will see. You work good so we will put you back on."

Sec understood, he just nodded. The next day he gathered up his gear, rolled up his bedroll and he was back on the road. He had almost $3000 in cash stuffed away in his bedroll, he walked into town and opened a bank account.

That much money in his bedroll was enough for him to get his throat cut out on the road, he knew.

Sec headed South, it was way later than he had gone in the past so there were some very hard nights spent under trees and bridges. He managed to keep his mind totally calm and not think of Alice.

But only in the daytime, she slipped into his dreams anyway every night.

Sec sent a postcard home from time to time to keep in touch, always from the same post office in a little town on his route. He stopped there to post one, asking them if they had any general delivery mail for him.

He was surprised when the clerk presented him with a letter.

He read the letter, it was from his Sister, Teanna. His father had passed away, his girlfriend Millicent had tried to claim the few things he owned, suggesting they had been married.

That had led to Teanna going over there and solving that little problem. She didn't go into much detail but Sec could just imagine.

But the surprise was his father had purchased stock in the mining company many decades before. Teanna had sold the stock, and had some money for him. She didn't say how much, and the letter asked him to come home.

Sec was about a thousand miles from there, he sighed and shouldered his gear. It was coming up on March, he had planned to head back to the lake house, to see if they had work for him. Instead, he hopped a freight train, headed back home.

It was days later when he walked up the last dirt road into the town. Everything looked exactly the same except the house had been painted. When he stepped up on the porch, Teanna opened the door. She took one look and grabbed him in a bear hug. Inside, he was greeted by two dirty little children, her husband sat there watching a big TV set. Sec had noticed the new Chevy pickup parked out front.

They sat at the kitchen table, it was new, also. There were even doors inside and carpet on what had been a wooden floor.

She showed him the documents, the stocks had totaled almost $80,000.00. Teanna had put Sec's half into the local bank, then set out trying to find him.

He stayed just a week, then they drove him down to the nearest city where he bought a new pickup for himself. He also bought a camper top, and some new gear.

Then it was back on the road towards the lake house. He still could not get Alice out of his head. It was mid April when he pulled up in front of the shop, hoping Henry was around.

Henry looked up when Sec walked in.

"Well, damn me! Ya did show up, took yer sweet time I see." He came over and shook Sec's hand.

"I am just looking for work."

"Yea, thought so but the boss hired some kid, has him living down there."

"Oh. I figured on that, I was coming earlier but something happened."

Henry nodded.

"Maybe next year." He said.

"Is Alice around?"

Henry looked at him oddly.

"She is in college, I thought you didn't like her? That's what she said, anyways."

"I liked her just fine, in fact I was hoping..."

"Too late I think. She has some boyfriend, one of those uppity types. I don't think much of him but I guess she likes him. Hey they are supposed to be down come a week from Saturday, wanna stick around?"

"I think I should just hit the road." Sec said sadly.

"Ya gonna act stupid, huh? Stick around, son, it just might pay ya." Henry grinned at him.

"Why? If she has a boyfriend..."

"I remember the look on her face onct you was gone, I be thinkin' ya should at least say hi."

"I guess I can get a place in town."

"Stay with me if ya want to."

Sec took Henry up on it. It was a surprisingly good time, the old man was interesting and full of stories. After a few days, Sec was completely comfortable. He spent some time helping Henry work on the cars, just for something to do. It was mostly waxing them, though, and starting the engines, checking the tires.

He met the skinny kid they had working the yard, and he noticed he never overlapped any of the mowing, leaving strips of grass here and there. Plus he put the mower away without cleaning it, Henry came in one night fit to be tied about that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds