A Dragons Dream

Rubbing just above her wing joint seems to be an erogenous zone for her because she completely lowers her head onto her paws while her wings fully relax and give into my touch. Her purring increases to that of a rumble and her tail picks up speed as I move in circles on her wing. I can feel every crevice and twitch of muscle beneath her scales. The feeling arouses me more than I care to admit. The muscles within her shoulder remain relaxed, only tensing up when her body subtly shifts to accommodate my position.

Deciding that I have teased her enough, I stop my administration on her left wing joint and casually move both my hands up her smooth neck. I can feel her rumbling purr with my hands as her eyes are closed and she lies content to let me do whatever I want. It surprises me a little that she would have this much faith within me, but I can kind of rationalize she knows what I want in the end. My persistent arousal having increased dramatically since I first laid eyes on her beautiful form, I quickly hasten to bring my hands up to her head and travel to the underside of her jaw.

Calin opens her eyes in surprise and stares at me while my hands stop beneath her lower jaw. I steadily raise her head and she gets what I want her to do as she lifts it up until we look at each other eye to eye. She makes a curious rumbling noise within her throat and I just chuckle and lean forward, bringing my lips together with hers to kiss her.

Her eyes fly open before immediately softening at my gentle touch. Calin brings up her left arm and rests it lightly on my back while raising her frills. I open my eyes and she smiles while she kisses me. Our tongues entwine as she pulls me closer to her body, almost smothering me with her heat.

I close my eyes again as we share a loving embrace. Our tongues dance together as we revel in each other's passion. We stay together as long as we can before I run out of breath. I tap the side of her neck twice, letting her know I need to breath. She releases me from her grip as we both pull away. Calin licks her lips while I fall back on my butt and catch my breath.

"That was...amazing." I say while Calin continues to revel in the taste of my mouth.

"I agree. You do taste great. I bet you taste even better down there." She says, raising a single talon to point to my obvious bulge within my gray training robes as she lowers her frills.

I look down and gap at the sight of my hidden erection. I smile and almost casually start to discard my clothing. Calin waits patiently for me to finish, even more eager to have me touch her from behind, to eventually have me either mount her or squirt in her mouth or preferable both.

I first take off my shirt and get up to lay them on a low hanging tree branch on the perimeter of the small field inside the forest. I then proceed to lower my pants and underwear to let my semi-hard erection bob freely into the open air. I turn around to find Calin sitting on her haunches, watching me the entire time with her frills at full mast. The sight unnerves me slightly but an unseen courage within me comes forth, bringing me the strength and bravery to continue on to the end.

"What do you think?" I ask while striding forward towards Calin. I look down involuntarily to see moisture on the grass, most definitely from her sex. A full moon shines high in the sky, letting down all its light into this small clearing, illuminating it enough for me to see where Calin is. Her colors are dulled, but not their brilliance.

"I think you are alright. I could change that if you want to make it bigger." Calin replies casually, tilting her head while blinking her eyes.

"R-Really?!" I shout in surprise.

"Yes. You materialized me. I have a few magical powers of my own as I am a dragon. Just say the word and I can make your small cock grow into something bigger that most men would envy in your world." She responds, not thinking it weird or unnatural in the slightest.

"That would be great." I answer. I come to stop before her elegant frame. Her shoulder easily reaches up to my neck, her head curving back and then forward in a C shape so she can look at me at eye level.

"Ok, just stand still. This won't hurt a bit." Calin replies before slowly bringing her snout forward.

I restrain myself from backing away, opting to stand straight and tall before this mighty creature, no, dragon. Calin eventually opens her muzzle and breathes a slow and gentle stream of hot and humid air onto my now quickly growing member. Her breath slightly makes the skin around my cock tingle. As I had not shaved down there in months, nor had I had the inclination to do or be able to do it for awhile, I let her do whatever she wants. Her hot breath seems to burn away all the hair, leaving the area very clean.

Calin now pulls her head back and extends it again, only to engulf my whole member within her mouth easily. I jump and gasp at the sudden warmth of her mouth. The feeling is exquisite and easily pleasurable to any weak minded man who just wants release. I lightly bring my hands forward to rest on her slender neck. She then extends her tongue all the way out to touch the base of my cock, to where she burned off all my hair.

She then proceeds to suck gently on my shaft, willing it to grow and distend to her will. I groan and moan in continual pleasure as she mercifully sucks my cock, making it quickly grow to its fully hard and ready state while being careful of her sharp teeth.

As soon as it had started, she pulls back, licking her draconically scaled lips again. I lean forward a bit before straightening out. I open my eyes to find her eyes closed, probably relishing my taste from below.

"Why did you stop? I thought you were going to make my member grow?" I ask warily.

"I am and I will, just let me savor this flavor. I can't wait to get the real thing." Calin says seductively. I blush as I take a step back.

"Well, the longer you take, the longer you will have to wait until you can taste it." I reply, mimicking her tone as much as I can and failing. I give a short cough and cross my arms and begin to tap my right foot impatiently against the cold hard ground, having discarded every shred of clothing.

"Oh, you're absolutely right. I will do that right now." And with that statement, she jumps on me, making me fall onto my back on the cold and rough ground. She seemed to have my safety in mind as she touches her tail to the spot of my landing and makes it soft and flexible, like a bed before quickly moving it out of the way. The feeling of the grass is not holy unwelcomed, but is still an uncomfortable feeling on my bare back.

"Ooompfh! Why did you do that!?" I yell at her. Calin lowers her frills partially before she reaches down to enlarge my cock.

"Sorry master, but this is much easier for me to work with, considering how big I am." She replies apologetically. She begins to whine and lowers her head, staring straight at my lean chest.

Feeling sorry, I bring up my right hand to bring her head forward. She gives a startled yelp before complying with my wishes. I close my eyes and ease her head to my lips so that they meet again in a passionate kiss.

After some time and once I run out of air again, I release my hold on her head and she pulls back, a little stunned.

"No, I am sorry to have yelled at you. Please, forgive me. Just, tell me when you're going to do something like that again ok?" I ask sincerely, concerned I hurt her feelings, not that something I materialized could have feelings.

"You do not need to ask for my forgiveness master. It is I who should ask for yours in what I did." Calin says a little more cheerily.

Chuckling, I answer back. "Of course Calin. Now, if you do not mind enlarging my cock so we can continue?" I ask.

"Oh, of course." Calin responds hastily before moving backwards to position her maw next to my member.

She then lowers it and breaths another, much longer breath of hot air onto my cock. Calin pulls back and just stares at it as I groan in the slight pleasure before propping myself up to look at my cock.

"Wait a second." Calin says impatiently.

And indeed, after one second, a tight tingling sensation fills my loins as my cock starts to pulse and spasm uncontrollably as a few beads of pre-cum spill forth from my hardened member. I moan loudly as I watch my cock begin to pulse, growing and building with each passing second. It also seems to grow in girth as the sensation within my gut and loins continues to grow more intense.

Calin looks pleased with her skill and drops her head down to give my rapidly growing member a swift and wet lick. I groan again at the feeling of her silky tongue and throw my head back, unable to watch as my cock spasms continuously as it grows longer. 2 inches, 4 inches, 8 inches. 1.2 inches in girth, 2.3 inches in girth, 4.6 inches in girth.

After five minutes the pulsing slows down to a dull throb. My tired pelvic muscles stop clenching and the oncoming orgasm that had been steadily building fades. I lie on my back, slightly exhausted as Calin comes up to my side.

"Are you ok master?" She asks, still concerned about my well being.

"Yes...I am... Is it...Is it bigger?" I ask in between heaves of breath.

"Look for yourself." Calin replies.

I sense her form moving behind me and a tentative nudge near the back of my neck. I smile and slowly bring myself into a sitting position before looking back to my left to see her dark red colored muzzle in my view. I bring my right hand to her lower jaw again and she brings it forth before I have to do anything. We kiss again, although shorter this time as I am eager to see my new length.

I turn around, wiping the saliva from our kiss from my lips and stare in surprise at my new cock. It is definitely bigger than any other man's I have seen...on the internet that is. It is not nearly as big a horse's, just the right length for me I believe. 8 inches long and 4.6 inches in girth.

"This is wonderful, thank you Calin." I say while she comes around to sit in front of me on her haunches.

"You're welcome. Now, can we move on please?" Calin asks with a distinct whine in her voice. She tilts her head and cocks and eyebrow to add in emphasis to her plea while shifting on her front legs nervously. I vaguely notice a line a fluids covering the forest floor wherever she walks. Boy she must be eager.

I chuckle as I look into her gorgeous emerald diamond eyes. That look most certainly reminding me of a dog begging for food. I rise up to my feet, brushing off a few stray leaves and walk towards her with my length proudly dangling in front of me. The cool night breeze gently caresses my newfound member, making me tremble slightly in unrestrained pleasure. Her eyes light up as she sees me moving, giving a small bounce of excitement before quickly rising up on all fours and turning around to present herself, raising her frills to their full height.

I slow down as I get closer, somewhat unsure of what to do. Calin looks back at me with a look that just screams, Breed Me! I frown slightly as I wonder what to do next. Calin quickly catches onto my mood an turns around again. She trots up to me and lowers her nose until it touches my forehead. I raise my head in surprise, just about to ask what she is doing before a flood of memories enters my mind.

Foreign to say the least. Draconic in origin it seems as Calin gives me vast amounts of knowledge on how to mate with her, play with her, and tease her until orgasm. Her probing thoughts fade after a while and I find myself staring very closely into those emerald diamond eyes of Calin. I jump back a step before calming myself.

"Tha-Thank you C-Calin." I say before shivering a little. She tilts her head and replies.

"Again, you're welcome. You seem to be getting cold master. Come close to me. I will keep you warm while we have our fun." She smiles as she walks closer to me.

I nod my head and approach, making a twirling motion with my pointer finger for her to turn around. She shakes her head in denial.

"Not yet." She comes closer and rests her snout against my bare chest, humming an oddly soothing melody as she closes her eyes.

Warmth fills my body like when you're under a mountain of blankets when you are sick. The heat fades slightly to a more comfortable degree before she pulls back. It also reminds me of what Quin Shun did to warm me up when I arrived in this forest.

"There. Now, it is time to begin." Calin says while turning around and hefting up her lithe and agile tail to present herself once again to me.

A gorgeous sight, the bane of every man's dream lies right in front of me as Calin waits for me to proceed. My mouth hangs an inch lower as I stare right at her dripping wet slit. Her most prominent colors, red and orange, merge around her sex to create an almost peach like frame. Her vertical slit is longer than a women's, and I guess much deeper too considering her size. Her scales grow much smaller as they become almost undefined, looking like velvet.

Calin shifts her haunches impatiently, shifting her feet from side to side, making her sex twitch and open up just an inch, more than enough for me to get a quick peak. She curls her neck around to look at me, her emerald diamond eyes blinking in the moonlight sun while her frills waver in the breeze. I chuckle before stepping forwards and placing both my hands onto her luscious hips. Calin swings her head back around before giving a low snort, eager to get starting.

"Alright, just let me get you ready first." I say, also in anticipation to the following events.

I slowly move my hands down her hips, feeling her thighs and the nervous twitch of muscle. The scales near her tail grow smaller as I progress closer to her awaiting sex. A smell like candy cane and cinnamon delicately wafts up from its confinement to tickle my nose. My own arousal jumps in response to her tempting aroma, squirting a few more drops of pre-cum onto the ground.

I lift my hands and place them just outside her dripping vent. I can feel the tension in her muscles as she shivers at the light touch. I then start to slowly move my hands in decisive circles, messaging, shifting, and stretching her muscles as well as spreading her slit wider for me to see inside.

It is like a crimson red cavern with pulsing walls of stone. Calin's breathing comes out in long drawn out breaths, clearly enjoying the teasing. I smile as I gradually work myself closer to her entrance, my member jumping eagerly as I greedily drink in her lusty aroma.

Before long, her scent drives my rational mind behind bars. My more primal instincts come out as I try to refrain from plunging into her silky depths and claim her right here and now. Calin senses my resistance and clenches up her internal muscles within her vent. She squirts a small dose of her vaginal liquid onto my face. I involuntarily open my mouth and swallow the substance.

My eyes widen as the taste drives me wild. She does not have any particularly noticeable taste, but rather a bunch of light scents that mix with my own musk. My scent must be getting to her too because she starts to whine in need for something to fill the hole within her stomach. An aching need that only I can quench, who only she desires from.

My smile grows lustful as I take another small step forward. I gently put more pressure behind my rotating hands, giving Calin more pleasure as she hisses into the night air and dips her frills down before raising them again while I shift her scales around pleasurably.

"Ooohh, yeah, right there, give me more!" She moans as I continually increase the pressure gradually until I am almost spreading her sex wide enough for me to see the bottom. I pull her folds apart, scrunching them up before pushing them together, forcing a few drops of her own fluids to dribble down her thighs.

I decide to take away my right hand from her sex in which Calin whines at the loss in pleasure. I lean forward until my chest almost touches her slit as I stay my other hand. Putting my right hand on her back as she arches her tail further away, I whisper something into the night.

"Lower you chest to the floor my darling."

Calin immediately understands what I want to do and complies, lowering her chest to the ground while spreading her wings before settling them more comfortable on her back. She flexes her back legs, her muscles shifting and contracting under her gleaming hide as she straightens them out while raising her tail higher and out of the way so I can have easier access to her dripping sex.

I nod in acceptance before resuming my gentle, circular administrations near her needy sex. After a minute or two, I change tactics. I stop my circular motions and lean forward, her hips positions just right so I don't have to crouch. I plant a swift and loving kiss right on her emerging clitoris, the action making Calin shudder in new waves of pleasure.

I smile deviously and peck at her engorging clitoris, making Calin moan and hiss repeatedly under the assault. Her breathing begins to increase as her vent starts to contract rhythmically. Having to conclude she is going to reach her climax, I vigorously suck on her sensitive nub of flesh and brush my hand right against her slit; not penetrating but giving her even more pleasure.

Calin groans and hisses loudly under clenched teeth as the contractions get faster and more erratic. Her breathing becomes uncontrolled as she rolls her hips, desperate for even more stimulation. I give it to her in one push. I increase my suction on her clitoris as I plunge my left arm deep within her rapidly contracting vent while closing it into a tight fist. Her muscles squeeze gently around my arm for a few seconds before Calin holds her breath.

I smile victoriously as Calin bucks her hips up against my mouth as she climaxes all over my arm. Her muscles start to spasm and contract uncontrollably as she grits her teeth and closes her eyes, riding out her large orgasm while her frill strains upward. Vaginal fluids flow in a steady stream out of her vent to drip onto the ground. Her tail flails overhead, safely out of harm's way of injuring me while her wings flutter involuntarily.

Her vent continues to roughly squeeze and pull my arm inwards, powerful muscles trying to keep it within her to fill her aching need. Calin lowers her head and lets out short and lustful grunts, her face squished in a sea of pleasure while her frills extend and lower automatically. She rids out her climax as I get to feel her powerful muscles ripple and contract around my bare arm, silky smooth and generously wet with her fluids. Her tunnel pulses around my arm with a firm pressure, her silky walls undulating around my arm continuously. Copious amounts of vaginal fluids sticking to and coating my arm just like it will soon to my enlarged member.

Finally after three minutes of writhing and bucking, Calin slowly comes off her large climax. I laugh as she pants heavily and rests her chest on the ground. Her wings flutter at random intervals, probably from involuntary muscle contractions. I slowly pull my left arm out, now coated in a generous amount of her vaginal fluids as her muscles weakly pulse against it.

With a loud wet schlurp, my arm slides free of her entrance and Calin gives a puff of air upon release, her vent stretching pleasurably around it, swollen and puffed and leaking generously from her glorious climax. I shake my arm to get rid of most of the fluids and then gently pat Calin on her scaly rump.

"Ready for round two?" I ask curiously.

Calin eventually lifts her head and huffs through her nostrils. She turns her neck around to stare at me before replying, her beautiful emerald diamond irises glinting in the dim moonlight as she raises her frills in challange.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Dragons Dream
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds