A Dragons Dream

"I can handle more than this. I think it is your turn now before we move on to that." Calin replies mischievously.

"Oh? I wouldn't mind a blow job before I get to fuck such a gorgeous dragon." I reply lustfully.

"Oh, complements, don't mind if I do." She responds. I chuckle at her child like nature before she turns the rest of her body around, leaving an even bigger trail of fluids behind her than before.

I lower myself down onto the ground as she walks up and over me. Her wings flicker out occasionally, still pent up with sexual energy to go multiple rounds. Once on my back, she lowers her body and brings her muzzle close to my mouth. I close my eyes and open my mouth to share another, lust filled kissed with a slender and divine dragoness. Once we break contact, our eyes meet in mutual understanding. Get this done quickly to move onto the grand finally.

Growling lustfully like a mate in season while raising her frills, Calin steps backwards again and lowers her body close the ground, careful not to scrape my legs against her rough scales. She brings her head eagerly down to my enlarged member and gives it a few tentative licks. I grunt as she gives my rock hard member a thorough bath before engulfing it within her maw.

I drop fully onto my back as my arms give out under the intense feeling on my cock. Calin smiles as she slurps my cock within her warm mouth. The feeling is indescribably, her moving tongue, roving around so rapidly it seems to touch everywhere at once. The heat inside of her mouth is also something that I could only hope to come close to what I want to feel when I get to plunge into her sex and breed her like a male dragon.

Calin continues to suck on my cock forcefully, making me groan and moan in undeniable pleasure while being careful not to prick me with her sharp teeth. Pre-cum rapidly escapes the tip of my member as the feeling is overwhelming. It seems to end too quickly as a powerful tension begins to build within my loins, ready to burst. I guess I was really pent-up because just after two minutes of licking and sucking, Calin brings me to a glorious climax.

Her continuously rippling tongue and throat muscles make me beg for an end. My member reaches a good distance past the flap leading to her throat. All 8 inches get constant attention either from the intense heat, her flexible tongue or her contracting throat muscles, all of which bring me closer to orgasm that much faster.

With no warning or indication of my impending climax, Calin continues to suck greedily on my big cock. My breath starts to become ragged and my balls begin to tense up. My cock proceeds to jump within her salivating mouth and throat as I arch my back from the pleasure of it all. Within seconds my breath catches inside my throat, my member tenses up painfully and my cum filled balls pull up against my body.

The explosion is a sure surprise for Calin as she does not expect it. I release a violent gust of withheld air from my lungs before the first spurt of cum bursts from the confinements of my balls. The pleasure overwhelms me as Calin quickly and easily gulps my load down. Her throat ripples and contracts around my pulsing cock, milking it just like her vent for my seed.

My enlarged member seems to have given me much more stamina than what I would normally have as my climax goes on for a minute and a half, half as long as Calin's but still pleasurable. After the allotted time, the flow of cum slows weakens to a stop after a few seconds. Calin pulls back and away from me as I prop myself up on weakened arms.

I gradually get my breathing back and revel in my magnificent afterglow while Calin smiles down at me with those big, sparkling eyes.

*Pant pant pant* "That was," *Pant* "Amazing." I say.

"I am sure it was. Now, get up so you can mate with me like you have always dreamed of doing." Calin responds.

"Bu-But, I am not recovered yet. I am still exhausted from that large orgasm I had." I reply hastily.

"I can fix that easily." Calin says as a matter of fact.

She quickly lowers her head and engulfs my member once again, making it jump within her grasp. I gasp at the sudden sensation of being back within the hot confine of her mouth. Calin swiftly wraps her tongue around my cock and in one smooth motion, pulls it back before plunging it down my urethra. My eyes bug out at the pain, but the pain is not what I comprehend. Her saliva seems to numb that part of my mind as her tongue travels down to my balls and then returns to her mouth before she promptly releases my member.

"Wha...huh? What just happened, why did you do that?!" I shout. Puzzled how I do not feel tired anymore and I feel like I can go ten rounds nonstop.

"I rejuvenated you. A dragon's saliva can be used as a numbing component when dealing with wounds. That is why we lick them clean of dirt and debris." Calin answers, not at all phased by my outburst.

"Oh! Uuuh, thank you Calin. I am ready to begin. Thank you for giving me a boost." I respond gratefully.

"You're welcome!" Calin replies joyously as she tilts her head and closes her eyes gleefully, her frill rising to its full extent before relaxing slightly.

"Hahaha, you're a riot sometimes Calin. Even though I have just met you, I can feel I love you already. Your personality is just perfect for me." I respond, happy that my dream has finally come true.

Calin just opens her eyes and rises onto all fours before turning around to present herself again, still wet and rearing to go.

"Oh hoho, not yet." I say before catching her hind leg as I stand up to continue our fun.

Calin looks back at me with a confused look before I lean forward to tug on her wing arm gently to spin her around. She yelps slightly at the rough contact but complies again with my wishes. I smash our lips together, human and dragon, as I forcefully invade her mouth with my tongue. Calin looks stunned for a few seconds before closing her eyes as she too wrestles with my tongue.

As we break our kiss, I lightly slap her neck, filled with lean muscle and tissue. Calin turns back around and licks her lips, ready for me to get started. I quickly reach down and stroke my member to full mast as I walk forward to Calins rear, a few beads of pre-cum falling to the ground in preparation.

Once I am nice and hard, I place my hands on her hips, my left hand still slightly sticky from earlier. Calin whines at my place of contact but it quickly turns into a rumble of content as I now expertly move my hands within centimeters of her swollen entrance, still sensitive from her recent climax. Inviting a warm growl of readiness, I firmly stroke her puffy and silky sex before leaning forward and playing with her still engorged and oversensitive clitoris.

It seems time has only made her needier than last, and I quickly fulfill her wishes by pushing two fingers from my right hand into her vent. Calin hisses out in pleasure, a stream of smoke rising from her nostrils as I slowly push in, and then pull back my fingers, rubbing the inside of her smooth and pulsating walls. My fingers quickly become lubricated from her copious amounts of vaginal fluids to make the penetration easier.

I lick and flick her clitoris while plunging into her warm and wet vent with two fingers. I decide to add another finger, then another, before my whole fist is within her sex. Calin grunts at the intrusion and instinctively bucks against my arm, easily able to take it without much discomfort. I smile and thrust in harder but not as deep or fast, just slow and steady. Her wings flutter as I pleasurably stimulate Calin's senses, making her clench her teeth together at the overwhelming sensations while she pulls her frills down.

Her vent ripples and expands around my invading fist. Her walls certainly feel like velvet and silk, packed with muscle and energy. I go at a slow pace, teasing her, making her groan and hiss in barely restrained pleasure while I play with her clitoris.

Her breathing becomes faster, more erratic as she gradually nears another climax. Knowing what is going to happen, I very slowly retrieve my fist from her rhythmically contracting sex and back away slightly.

Calin whines at the loss of feeling in her vent. She looks back at me with a slightly frustrated, pissed off, yet yearning look. I laugh as I close my eyes and bring my right hand to my forehead while my left hand travels down to firmly grasp my 8 inch cock. Calin seems to get what I am trying to do and maneuvers her tail to wrap around my right wrist.

She guides me as I reach for my power, wanting to change my cock into a dragon's. She smiles knowingly and eagerly helps me through the change. My member twitches and jumps at the invasion of power. I guide my energy into my hard cock and will it to change into a male dragon's.

Calin assists me with the change as my cock slowly melts, transforming and shifting to form an even bigger, draconic cock. Fully one foot long and 3 1/2 inches wide at the base with a 5 inch knot, Calin growls lustfully as I open my eyes. I can see her staring at me, or more importantly, my new endowment, a deep crimson red color, vastly different than my healthy pink flesh before. It has a tapered tip with the ability to grow bigger to lock deep within a dragoness cervix to ensure the breeding of my young. My new cock bristles with rock hard ridges that travel down to the base as it gradually widens to where a semi-inflated knot lays, a steady stream of pre-cum travels down my length, signaling my lustful nature.

At the view of my knot, my mouth waters and Calin gives a quick draconic bark that refocuses my attention.

"Better hurry, it won't last for long. You are still new to being a protector." Calin says in honest truth.

Wishing to waste no more time, I eagerly jump back to my spot behind Calin and position my new draconic member. Calin smiles enthusiastically, flapping her wings and prancing on her forelegs before lowering her chest to the ground like before. She growls lustfully, a deep resonant sound that I can feel with my bare feet. She shifts her tail further back until the tip rests lightly between her twitching wings. She stills them as I firmly rub a hand right against her swollen sex, spreading and teasing them as I make it wet with plenty of lubrication.

I then reach back to grasp my draconic member with my lubed hand and spread it all around it. I groan at the delicious touch of my own hand, senses multiplied a thousand fold as my hand roams my large and transformed cock. The ridges and knot seem to be the most sensitive as I buck instinctively. A few more drops of pre-cum are forced from my new cock, making it twitch and spasm with anticipation.

I then gently thrust forward, Calin moving her rump down lower to accommodate my height. My next few tries are more successful as my point hits its mark. The tip of my draconic cock plunges into the first few inches of her silky confines. I moan at the sensation that jolts up my spine. Calin hisses through clenched teeth as she also revels in the contact between us.

I step forward again, placing both my hands firmly in the curve of her hips and plunge more of my foot long cock within her vent. She contracts her muscles around my member, making me grunt in surprised pleasure as more beads of pre-cum emerge, further lubricating her passage around my cock. I grin back at her and thrust suddenly forward a few more inches. Calin exhales steadily as her vent lightly ripples around my ridged member.

The feeling is even better than in her maw. Her silky walls message and stroke my draconic member with love and care. Her muscle ripple and contract around it, sending me into another plane of bliss.

Soon enough though, I reach a wall. I open my closed eyes and see Calin looking at me, pleading with me to go further.

"I won't feel a thing if you do not want me to." Calin asks hesitantly.

"No," I respond. "I want this to be a true mating. I want to break your hymen like a true dragon. I want to thrust into you, only to knot with you and fill you up with my bountiful heaps of seed." Calin looks at me firmly before nodding.

"If that is what my master wants, so be it." Calin says before turning around, ready to resume our mating.

"Calin, call me Colby, please."

"As you wish, Colby." Calin replies to my command.

Satisfied, I pull back until only the very tip of my tapered cock is nestled within Calin's silky confines. With one step and thrust, I plunge past her hymen and burry my cock up the knot before staying my motions. Calin cries out in pain and pleasure both, writhing and bucking her hips at the sudden penetration past her barrier while pressing her frills flat against her back.

Blood slowly flows out of her opening before stopping a few seconds later. Calins tail jerks up while swinging it from side to side; her wings flutter involuntarily before stilling again. Her face is scrunched up in a brief moment of pain before resting on the ground. After an insurmountable time, Calin lifts her head from the floor and gives a terse nod while raising her frills back up.

Smiling, I pull back again as Calin breaths out a breath of prolonged pleasure while her muscles ripple and pulse against my member. I groan and grunt along with her as I plunge back within her vent.

In no time at all, I set up a steady speed, thrusting until I reach up to my knot then pull out again. Every motion causes Calin to softly rock on her chest and bounce backwards, further increases her pleasure and mine. Once again, her luscious scent fills my nose and drives me further into a lustful mind.

I growl back at her, deep within my throat as I rut her, slowly increasing my speed as the silver moonlight continues to shine on our little opening. My mind peels back to reveal a more animalistic instinct within myself. I do not understand it but it tells me to speed up, to knot this dragoness in front of me, to impregnate her with my seed, to make her gravid and give birth to my clutch.

Now where did that come from? I say to myself as I briefly shake my head, only slowing down a little before speeding up more, the wet slapping of my cock against her sex can be heard from a good few feet away. It is not like I can really impregnate her and make her gravid. I am a human and she is a dragon. Unless...I want her to be able to carry my clutch. All I would have to do is focus my energy onto my seed and will them to become dragon in origin.

I smile at that thought widely as I speed up even faster to ram more of my cock within her gripping vent as more pre-cum spurts forth from my member. The feeling is like nothing else I can compare to. Definitely better than doing it by hand I would say, by far.

Calin continues to grunt and growl under my powerful thrusts as our mating continues on for more than ten minutes. I do not recognize the passing time but I do know when I am getting close to climax. My knot slowly starts to swell, getting more difficult to enter her wet and inviting sex.

Thinking now is the right time more than any; I increase my grip on her scaled hips and access my pool of magic. I guide my energy through my arms and into Calin; the electric shock startling her and causing her to buck her hips against my rapidly inflating knot. I grunt as half of my knot slips in with the rock of her hips, not good enough.

Calin pays it no mind however as she focuses solely on the pleasure of me mating her fast and hard. My smile grows, success! Now, one for me and, Ngh! There we go. My seed will now be able to impregnate Calin and make her gravid. I just hope making her disappear will not hurt her gravid state when I have to go back to training.

Calins walls suddenly start to grip my throbbing member tightly, pulsing and rippling stronger than last time. I grin as I ram my draconic member as hard as I can inter her wet vent, trying to claim her as my own. I grunt each time my knot hits the entrance to her sex. Calin hisses and growls continuously as pleasure constantly rips through her brain, an intense feeling building up in her loins with each second that passes.

With each thrust, I come closer to plunging my knot into her sex and locking us together, tying us to ensure her eggs will take to my seed. That small jolt I sent her made her immediately receptive, not that she was not already in heat by the time it was my turn the second time around. Now, only time will determine if it works or not.

Nngh! So hot, so tight. Calins rippling muscles are starting to get to me. My member begins to grow harder, the numerous ridges on my cock standing out more and rubbing furiously in and out against her walls. The added pleasure sends my mind into overdrive.

Knot Her! It yells. Make her ours! It screams. I consent, finally giving into those animalistic, no, draconic instincts I felt earlier. With wild abandon, I increase my power to my thrusts, my stamina greatly increased because of the flow of energy keeping my member transformed the way it is, and also thanks to Calins rejuvenation.

My knot finally enters her muscular vent, trapping our bodies together until it withers. The tip of my tapers member abruptly penetrates her cervix, making Calin screech out in surprise and lust. She moves her hips against mine, increasing our pleasure and need. Both of us are showing signs of impending orgasm. It is time to seal the deal.

With renewed vigor, I speed up my thrusts as far as I can, my knot keeping me from achieving any amount of distance. My grip on her hips strengthens as both our faces become scrunched in an endless sea of pleasure. Our time together is at an end, as the heat within my loins and Calins reaches its boiling point.

I halt my breathing as my draconic member grows painfully hard, almost like a steel beam before pulsing to send the first of many spurts of my seed into her egg chamber. The tip of my member becomes engorged with blood as it further locks us together, tightening around her small opening and ensuring no drop escapes.

Calins breath becomes erratic and halts before her whole body tenses up and her vent spasms uncontrollably against my cock. She gives a short yelp as she feels the tip of my member push past her cervix abruptly and lock into her egg chamber. She gives out a devastating roar that shakes the trees and scares away all the animals within a few miles from us. Her sex then begins to ripple and spasm, muscles working overtime as they further increase my pleasure and prolong my climax.

My member tenses up before my muscles ejaculate my draconic seed straight into Calins egg chamber. Our pleasure reaches new heights as we climax together. My seed shoots straight and true past her cervix and into her egg chamber, the tip of my engorged cock plugging the exit to her egg-chamber. I notice her muscles tense up as she can most likely feel the force of my orgasm pressing against the inside of her walls.

While Calins vent pulses erratically, she breaths heavily, growling and grunting in pure pleasure. My member continues to pulse and ejaculate my sperm as our climaxes continue on for what seems like hours.

Only after seven minutes, my climax tapers off until only a thin river of cum flows into her now visibly swollen stomach. My knot holds us together while Calins climax fades a few minutes later. While I pant, she lowers her head and closes her eyes on the ground, both of us enjoying the sensation of our afterglow.

After five minutes pass Calin slowly rises up on her forelegs and looks at me. Her eyes tell me all that need to be said. I press my body forward against her sex. She growls lowly while bringing her head closer to mine. I push her tail to the left to make way. Our passionate kiss lasts for two minutes before we break apart.

"I love you Calin."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Dragons Dream
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds