A Dragons Dream

"I love you too Colby." Calin replies.

"That was...the most satisfying climax I have ever had. I have never been with another girl, and I don't think I ever want to be. With you, that's all I will ever need." I respond.

"You made me receptive didn't you?" Calin points out, squinting her eyes menacingly at me.

"Uuugh, yes, I did. Since you are here to do what I want with, why not have some more fun?" I answer, wanting her to be glad for birthing a clutch of eggs for me.

"Of course. I will gladly bear your young for you. Even though you might not be a dragon on the outside, you will always be a dragon to me on the inside." Calin replies lovingly before reaching out to kiss me again.

Our tongues intertwine in a loving embrace before I break the kiss. I shift my hips around to give Calin some more pleasure. She grunts at the unexpectedness before flexing her powerful muscles within her vent, making me groan out in pleasure before my knot deflates.

It takes about half an hour before it deflates, in which time I become drowsy and tired from the continuous use of my energy and standing upright for so long. I slump against her bent tail, ready to fall asleep.

Suddenly, Calin moves forward, releasing us from my knot and causing me to fall towards the ground awkwardly. Calin quickly catches me however and lower me the rest of the way. My cock quickly returns to normal, spent with my balls emptied of cum. My pelvic muscles are incredibly sore and I just want to go to sleep. Calin stops me from leaning against her and doing just that.

"You still need to train Colby. Here, I can help you." Calin says before touching her snout to my forehead again.

A brief exchange of energy flashes into my body, invigorating me and making Calin slump onto the ground heavily.

"Calin!" I yell; turning around once a short bout of dizziness passes. "Are you ok?" I ask as she slowly starts to dissipate on her own. Red, orange, silver and pink sparkles gradually rising up off her beautiful form and into the sky like flames in a fire.

"Yes, I am," She replies, turning her head on the floor to look up at me. Her stomach seems to have gone down to normal, no doubt carrying my clutch of eggs to be laid in the future. "Don't worry about our eggs. They will be fine. Remember Silver? Do exactly what you did with him to summon him again and I will be here. Next time though, I will be carrying your clutch. I will be awaiting the fun we have then. Farewell and until next time, my love," Calin replies as she eventually disappears back up into the stars above. "And don't forget to train well and hard." One last thought reaches me before the sparkles vanish completely, leaving me alone in the forest with the moon still shining down.

*Sniff* "I will Cyalina, I will." I mutter, looking up into the starry night sky.

I then walk to the stump in which I had originally begun my training. Sitting on it once more, I calm my breathing and center my mind. My need for release is gone, for now. Now it is time to continue my training and become a strong protector. I think before drifting off into a different plane to observe the forest with...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Dragons Dream
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 301 milliseconds