A Family Affair!

"Not much chance of that!" my father's wife replied.

"So, then, could we establish that I have fucked both of you?" I asked.

"Yes, of course," both replied in unison.

"So have you come here to tell me that my services are no longer required?" I asked.

"Oh no," they both replied in unison, again.

I told them that I was beginning to wonder whether I was being cut off, had B.O. or needed to change my mouth wash. It was getting positively lonely on my side of the table.

With that, the other Yvonne came and stood beside me putting her arm loosely around my neck. The way she was standing was an open invitation to my investigation and in less time that it takes to tell about it, my hand was sliding up her leg and began probing her hairless cunt with my fingers. She didn't have any panties on, and it was the first time I had felt either one of them when they were not already wet, probably an indication of how serious this visit was to them.

That was enough for the "real" Yvonne, she got up, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Talk about doubling my pleasure, you have no idea! The three of us fucked, rubbed and sucked each other for the next couple of hours. The girls finally left me in bed too weak to get up, promising to come back pretty soon and fill me in on all of the details. I begged them not to come back too soon.

Despite my admonition, I found Yvonne on my doorstep the following morning.

"So which one are you?" I greeted her.

"I'm you mother's Yvonne," she replied smiling. "How about a coffee?" she asked, already reaching for the kettle. "We have to talk about this silly situation we find ourselves in," she told me, still smiling.

"So first off, you both can't be Yvonne?"

"No, of course not, but nobody can tell us apart. You would be surprised the confusion that has caused, and it always seemed easier to have a name that either twin answered to."

"Yeah!" I replied, grinning wickedly, "I can see where that would come in handy."

"I know where you are going, and yes, we have been there and so many other places too! But it's a real pain as well, our own mother couldn't tell us apart. I some times tell my sister that I hate her face," she replied soberly.

I told her that you had to look at both sides of every situation, and while their situation had it's advantages , there certainly were disadvantages too.

She told me that her name was Ollie, while her sister's name was Molly. Because they looked alike, their parents wanted names that at least sounded alike, and there was enough difference in the spelling to make them distinctive. But think of it for a minute, we really don't know which is which. All we know is that when we were old enough to understand and remember, I chose to be Ollie, while my sister answered to Molly. We never consciously decided which was which, or switched, it just happened. In the beginning there was endless confusion.

Trying to add a touch of humour to the situation, I asked her how she got into my life?

She said that it was hard to believe, but Molly had met my dad, and liked him. They had made quite a bit of money doing the twin thing, but that made them feel like freaks in a sideshow. When her sister moved in with my father, it made her feel more like a normal person, and she liked it for a change.

While Molly liked being with your father, sharing his down to earth life style with him, you visited your dad and got a hard on when you saw her. That showed her what she was missing, so that is how she got into your life. Just a horny girl that wanted to get more sex in her life, not an uncommon story.

And speaking of getting more sex in my life, Ollie drained her coffee cup, and led me to the bedroom.

A couple of days later I received a late afternoon visit, and thinking rather smugly of my new found knowledge greeted her as Molly, and asking her if she was horny again.

"Hi Junior!" she replied, "so you have been talking to Ollie. Did she spill everything?" she asked smiling.

"Well, let's see. She told me that you came here to see me because you were horny, but I didn't think that was any great surprise," I told her as I grabbed her ass, and ran my fingers up the crack of it.

Molly laughed and told me that she could have told me that and probably did at the time, but what else did she have to say?

She told me that you two had made a lot of money with the twin thing, although she didn't explain that. But she did say that when you met my dad, you liked his down to earth life style.

"That's right," Molly told me, "people will spend a lot of money to be entertained, whether it's in the sack or on the stage. Since we are bisexual and have been horny all of the time, we can take care of a lot of peoples fantasies. It gets pretty raunchy sometimes."

"And I suppose that turns you off," I commented.

"Well no," she laughed, "quite often it has just the opposite effect."

Molly went on to tell me that at times they felt like high class whores, despite the fact that they never saw the sordid side of that business. Their dumb twin sister act was a hit with a lot of wealthy patrons, and they had invested their money wisely so had a very nice little nest egg. They were never ones to spend lavishly, so they were fixed for life. Then his father came along.

I told her that I could never understand what she saw in my father. She could probably have any man if she put her mind and other associated assets to it. So why a cantankerous old man like my father, who was always complaining about everything imaginable. "Your dad is a dear," she replied, "and quite a change of pace for me. And besides, I think he worships me."

I agreed that he certainly did seem to think a lot of her, whether he got down on his knees to worship her or not, that was a different matter.

"Oh sure he does," she replied mischievously, "how else do you think he could lick my cunt? He really loves doing that."

"Any man would love to lick your cunt, including this one," I told her.

"Junior, I think your father is the perfect package, and you are a part of what makes that package perfect," she told me as she started taking her clothes off.

She was naked in an instant and laid crosswise on the bed, he knees bent, her legs spread and her cunt winking at me.

When she caught me looking at her pussy, she told me that was a part of the snapping pussy that I was asking her about. She told me that some women could smoke a cigarette with their cunt, although she wouldn't tell me if that was a part of her bag of tricks.

I got on my knees beside the bed and buried my head in her shaved cunt until I was hot as a firecracker, when I got on top of her in the missionary position and gave her a good fucking.

The next time one of the girls came to my door, it was quite early in the morning and so I confidently called her Ollie.

"Gothcha," Molly laughed.

"You could have fooled me," I replied.

"What do you mean, could have fooled you, I did, admit it," she demanded.

I told her that it was a hollow victory, if nobody could tell them apart, then how could she expect me to know the difference?

"We are going to have to do something," she said, changing the subject. "This dumb blond act we have often used was to cover up being involved with different people. If I was with her boyfriend and he got into some details I didn't know, I could pull off the dumb blond act. It worked lots of times too, but this time, we had no idea that we had hooked up with people that were related until we started putting our stories together and the name Junior came up."

I told her that I didn't get it.

Well it's this way, she told me that one of them might hook up with a man and the other a woman, and then they would switch. They would be able to satisfy the bi part of their sexuality and the people they were with would never be any the wiser.

I asked her if she and Ollie had ever switched with my dad, and she replied that she had fallen for the old guy before she could get it set up. They had kind of lost touch with each other for a little bit. Then I had gotten involved, and that really complicated things.

Then Molly told me that she wanted her ass fucked, and while that was not very complicated, it required all of my attention, her's too!

That afternoon I screwed up again when Ollie dropped in and I called her Molly.

The girls had been talking and they wanted to know what I thought about getting this situation cleared up. She told me that Molly loved my father and wanted to stay with him, and she said that she liked being with my mother and particularly her friends who seemed to be a never ending supply of horny women always passing through her place.

I told her that I agreed that it should be cleared up ASAP and that the three of us should get together to figure out what to do about it. She said that it was kind of hard to get in touch with Molly, but she would arrange it the next time she spoke to her.

Unlike her previous visits, Ollie wanted me to hold her, but that didn't last very long until she too ended up in the missionary position getting her pussy pounded.

3

The very next morning the pair of them were on my doorstep. Molly sat down at the table and started to talk to me while Ollie put the kettle on for some coffee. You could tell them apart, not by their appearance, but by their actions.

I started the conversation by telling the girls that we needed to get the situation cleared up before somebody let the cat out of the bag accidentally. We talked it over until we thrashed out a plan, and finally all agreed to it.

I was intrigued that they had been involved in sex shows and brought the subject up. I had been keeping track of who was who, and when I turned to Molly and asked her what kind of shows they had done, calling her by name, they were both surprised. She told me that one of their most popular was when they undressed each other and then had sex. We got a thousand dollars for doing that, and if the guys wanted us to fuck them after that, it was another five hundred a pop, maybe even more. You can see that the nest egg builds up pretty quick at those prices, and especially when you are doing two or some times even three shows a week.

The idea seemed to take hold of Ollie and Molly and be damned if they didn't start kissing and pulling each other's clothes off. They ended up on my bed and when they did, the sexual energy was incredible. They were naked in minutes, having greeted everything with fingers, hands and tongues as it was exposed. I really learned what pussy rubbing was all about, and I'm afraid my father would not appreciate this demonstration of it because it involved Yvonne. She was very good at it, there was no doubt about that!

The show really got started when they were naked. It was unreal how they were slapping each other wherever they could, non too gently patting the other's cunt, running their hands all over their bodies and any other erotic thing you could imagine. But the interesting thing about all of this was how quickly they did it, always keeping moving very quickly.

The end of the show resulted in a huge climax, when the girls reached their orgasms, together. I don't know how they could have timed their climaxes so closely, but there was little doubt that they were both cumming, violently, shaking and moaning. When things calmed down, they fell in a heap, and you could see the sweat running off of their bodies.

My god I was horny! What a performance! I had never seen anything so erotic before, and I just couldn't wait to get my cock into one of these exotic creatures.

Ollie was the first to come around. She put her knees on the edge of the bed, and her shoulders on the bed, putting her ass up in the air toward me. I wasted no time getting my cock into her welcoming cunt. She was just as horny as I was, and we fucked like two wild things, until she snapped her pussy. The first time, it felt really great as she grabbed my cock, but the second time, she just held on tight. I could not resist her any longer, and blew my load deep in her body.

I've seen some sex shows in my time, and I have never seen anything like the show those two girls put on. The raw sexual energy from those two was incredible, and we didn't do too bad either when I fucked Ollie. I've paid to see worse.

Ollie got off of the bed and headed to the bathroom and moments later I heard the shower running. I thought to myself that she had earned that shower.

Molly had been sitting in the chair, slouched down, her legs spread apart and she had her middle finger in her slit gently rubbing the hood over her clit as she watched me and Ollie fuck. "Did you save any of that for me?" she asked.

"For you Molly, anytime," I told her jokingly, "just give me a minute or two to get back in the game."

"I can help with that," she said bounding off the chair and on to the bed beside me. Sitting beside me, she kissed my cheek and briefly stuck her tongue in my ear. "Cut that out, that tickles," I told her, and went on to tell her how sexy their little show had been. "It made me hornier than any porn show I've ever seen."

"Tell me about it!" she laughed. "It makes us just as horny. You wouldn't believe it, but half of the guys that have seen it are stroking their cocks by the time we are finished. They'll pay anything to fuck us then, and if you want the truth, we are probably horny enough to fuck them for free."

I told her that it was probably the energy that they put into their act. In most of the live sex shows I had seen, the participants looked like they were just going through the motions without any emotion, just like a bunch of zombies.

Molly told me that she hoped that I wasn't a zombie for the next act as she continued her nibbling on my ear.

I don't know what the ear has to do with the cock, but I was hard again, so I playfully grabbed her and threw her on her back on the bed in a mock wrestling hold. Before she could move, I pounced on her and shoved my hard cock into her cunt, violently, to the hilt. She met my ramming cock with a hard thrust of her own.

Despite starting off with a few really hard thrusts, our fucking soon tapered off into a tender almost love- making fuck. I kissed her and she kissed me. I ran my hands all over her body and she did the same for me.

Ollie came out of the bathroom with a towel around her, looked at us fucking for a minute and asked if we were falling asleep. Maybe I could help you two to put some life into it, she suggested. Molly told her that the pair of them owed me a lot. She said that she loved my father, but without the fucking I was giving her, she wouldn't be able to stay with him or she would have to be out looking for ass on the street.

Ollie said that she was getting plenty of sex and she liked that, but she wasn't getting any man meat except what she was getting from me.

"But something could come along and fuck things up," Molly told us.

"What are we going to do?" Ollie asked.

"Do you think my father is jealous of me as far as you are concerned?" I asked Molly. She replied that she really didn't think so. She said that he keeps talking about pussy rubbing and I think it would be more likely to spoil things if he caught me with a woman," Molly replied.

"What about you, Ollie," I asked.

"I don't know," she replied. "I think your mother would be jealous if she thought you were trying to lure me away. I know she seems to be jealous of other men."

"The way you two talk, you seem to be fed up with this twin thing. Are you really?" I asked.

"It was kind of fun when we were little, and mother would dress us up the same. Everybody would oh and ah," Ollie said.

"It was fun too when we were going to high school and starting to date," Molly added.

"But it was a bit much toward the end, when you might have a dozen guys with their cocks in their hands, pawing over you like meat in a butcher shop," Ollie contributed, a rather disgusted look on her face. "We were talking about quitting when Molly happened to meet your dad."

"We did get some good fucking out of it sometimes though. Makes you understand what it means to get your brains fucked out of you, when you never want to see another stiff cock. But the down side of it is that it makes you a whore, no matter what fancy label you put on it. Sure you don't have to parade your ass on the street, and the money is good, but you are still a whore and every man looks at you differently," Molly told us.

"But the real trouble with that life is getting hooked on drugs! If you're stoned, you don't care what anybody calls you or how many cocks are stuffed in you. Maybe that is why so many of the girls on the street are on drugs it's the only way they can face themselves. Thank goodness we never got into that!" Ollie concluded.

"Amen to that!" I replied, having experimented with drugs when I was younger, then I changed the subject. "Did you ever think of changing your appearance to look different?" I asked.

The girls looked at each other, Ollie shrugged and said that they had talked about cosmetic surgery, but never went any further than that.

"Ouch!" I replied, "that sounds painful. Ever think about changing you hair style or getting it dyed?"

"That wouldn't hurt a bit," Ollie laughed, "except maybe a bit in the pocket book." The girls decided right there and then that they both would get their hair changed and dyed, suggesting that would be a good way to show that they had changed completely.

I suggested that they could also change the way that they dressed, showing more individuality. They agreed, but still wondered if that would be enough. Supposing my father caught Yvonne with Ollie, what about the questions that would come from that, especially if it happened by accident in circumstances that looked bad.

"Leave it up to me," I bravely told them, "here is what we are going to do."

According to plan, Ollie tells mom that she bought a chest of drawers from a friend, and wondered if I could go with her to pick it up. Of course mom phoned me to see if I would do it, and again according to plan, we agreed to go for the chest in the morning. I would pick up Yvonne at mom's place, go get the chest, and bring them back to her place.

In the morning, I drive over to mom's place with my truck, pick Ollie up and go for the chest of drawers. We pick them up and drive over to dad's place. There Ollie and I walk into the house. Dad's jaw drops to his chest while I tell him, "Look what I found at mom's!" while the girls are embracing as if they hadn't seen each other in a year.

Molly takes Ollie by the hand and introduces her to dad telling him that while they looked alike, she liked girls and only girls.

Ollie told dad that she had met mom and had recently moved in with her, having no idea where her sister was. They told dad about both of them calling themselves Yvonne because it sounded like a sexy French name, and nobody could tell them apart anyway. Dad was skeptical but didn't make an argument about it.

We had lunch and afterward, dad sidled up beside Ollie and gave her a long lingering feel, sliding his hand up the back of her leg and the crack of her ass. Ollie told him that it felt nice and she liked it, but his wife might not approve.

We all had a laugh at dad's expense, and he wasn't skeptical any longer. We spent the afternoon at dad's place, then the girls and I took the chest of drawers to mom's place to be there when mom got home from work.

When mom got there, Ollie was in the bedroom putting her things in her new chest of drawers while Molly and I were sitting at the kitchen table, having a cup of coffee. I could see that mom was puzzled about my being there, but I stood up and gave her a hug as I was saying "Hi maw." But when she got to Molly, she really gave her tight squeeze, and an intimate kiss, just as Ollie walked into the room. It was fun to watch mom's expression as Ollie introduced her sister Molly to mom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds