A Family Affair!

Ollie told mom all about them both using the name Yvonne from the time they were little, and she told her that she knew her sister was living with an older man, but neither one of them had any idea that there was a connection between dad and her. Where we had picked up the chest of drawers was near dad's and I wanted to stop for a cup of coffee and Ollie found her sister! We left mom's, telling her that Molly was a man's meat kind of girl, but mom invited her to come back anyway.

Of course, after all of this activity, I couldn't take Molly back to dad's home without a short pit stop at my place. There I fucked her for about half an hour, a nice tender meeting of our bodies, totally unlike the acrobatic sex these two usually indulged in.

As it turned out, everything worked. The girls told mom and dad they wanted to bury this twin thing they had faced all their lives. Molly asked dad what color to dye her hair, and they settled on a red head, while mom and Ollie decided on cutting her hair short and dying it in a brunette shade.

The girls phoned each other constantly, not long gabbing sessions, just short little calls. They saw each other often too, going shopping together, or dropping in to see me. They tried to dream up innocent reasons for their visits to me, but in fact, most of their visits were any thing but innocent.

After that, I could count on getting thoroughly "sexed" three or four times a week. Sometimes it was one of them, but quite often the pair of them would visit. Those encounters were usually pretty wild!

The girls always told me that I was the only sex they were getting away from home, and they were the only sex I was getting, not that I needed any more.

It was good for me, with me working at home, I really enjoyed a break, and a sex break was even better. Besides, there was none of my time wasted looking for women, or maintaining a relationship.

Dad never visited mom's apartment, and mom never went back to the house again, but Ollie and Molly were constantly visiting back and forth. Sometimes the girls would take dad or mom somewhere with them, often dropping in at my place for a little visit.

It's funny that I would call them the girls, they were ten years older that I was, but that is what I always called them. It was funny the change in their appearance when they decided to kick the twin thing and become more individualistic.

Their relationship with me changed as well. Gone was their frantic couplings we had enjoyed, and in it's place we followed a more relaxed sexual relationship. I must say that it was a more loving relationship too.

One night when the girls dropped by, Molly brought up the subject of children, saying that she had always wanted to have a family.

Ollie told her that she had no such ambitions, but if that was what she wanted, she should have picked on a younger man to marry.

Molly looked at me and told her that there didn't look like there was anything wrong with me. I'm fucking his dad regularly, if not as much as I would like, and he would never know if Junior knocked me up.

It was funny, as I have been telling you, I was getting more than my share of sex, and unwanted erections were pretty much a thing of the past. However, when Molly talked of me knocking her up, that familiar swelling in the groin started to take place, and the first thing I knew there was a full blown hard on in my pants.

Ollie shrugged her shoulders and said she guessed it was up to Molly if she wanted kids, but that was not for her.

She was close enough for me to grab, so I did, asking what was wrong with me, I would happily get her pregnant, while wrestling around with her, and finally finding a use for that hard cock.

A couple of weeks later, Molly told me that she had gone off of the pill, and that her doctor had told her to avoid getting pregnant for a couple of months, so that meant that I would have to use condoms, if I wanted to fuck her.

"Yes mother," I replied and she made a face at me. But it wasn't too much longer before she told me that she was pregnant, and she was pretty sure that it was mine. She said that dad had been fucking her bareback while I was using condoms and almost immediately after I stopped using condoms, she was pregnant. She told me that dad was as proud as a peacock figuring that the baby was his own.

4

In due course, a little girl she called Pamela for her grandmother was born, and everybody was ecstatic. This pregnancy and childbirth thing was something else, and while they don't allow stepsons in the delivery room to witness the birth, the whole affair was an experience. Molly enthusiastically embraced it all, including an active sex life during the pregnancy and after the birth.

Molly told me that dad lost all interest in sex with her when she got pregnant, saying that he wanted to protect the child she was carrying. I found that her tits were really swollen and very sensitive. They were too sore for some of our earlier games, but she loved to have them rubbed gently and the nipples sucked. Gone was the earlier acrobatic sex, especially as her pregnancy advanced. Her big belly all but ruled out sex in the missionary position, but she liked to lie on her side and get fucked gently from behind. She was really horny, always wanting some kind of sex. Later, as she began to get milk in her breasts, she liked to be suckled, and I liked milking her too whenever I got the chance.

For my part, I was both an interested observer and an expectant father. Molly really couldn't say that it was my baby, but she thought so, and that was probably good enough for the both of us and Ollie too. While she had no interest in children for herself, she took a great interest in everything that Molly was going through, and doted on the baby when it arrived.

Molly was breast feeding Pamela, and I didn't see much of Molly during that time. She would usually bring Pamela with her so I could see my daughter and watch her breast feed her, a beautiful natural process. Quite often nursing the baby made Molly horny, but it wasn't like before, she always had her mind on the baby, and the slightest sound from her got Molly's immediate attention no matter what we were doing. Mind you, I wasn't complaining because it was just the natural thing for her to do.

I would feel guilty sometimes about my undercover relationship with the girls behind my parents' back, but the girls always argued against it. Ollie said that my mother would be hurt more by knowing that she was still interested in having sex with a man than having sex with another person because she was regularly involved with some of mom's girlfriends with her approval.

Molly said that his father was happy with her, and while she loved him, she didn't think that she could stick it out without more sex than he could give her at his age. My thought that these girls had become so accustomed to their customers cheating on their spouses, that it became the norm for them. Maybe they just had to have some intrigue in their lives to satisfy their quick wits, but I certainly wasn't complaining, and I wasn't about to bust their bubble either.

It all changed when Molly had weaned Pamela. She told me that she wanted to have another child, and it was immediately apparent in our sex life. She would leave Pamela with her sister Ollie, and all she wanted to do from the moment she got into the house was fuck. It seemed to me that Molly wanted to make love, not simply have sex, as we usually did. She wanted to be held, and every inch of her body became alive under my touch. Of course, she quickly became pregnant, and nine months later a boy was born. You can only have one Junior in the family, and she called him William, for someone in her family. We called him Billie.

It was nice to see Molly's transformation from what you would have to call a high priced call girl into a mother and home body.

We all kind of settled in to a rut. It wasn't so easy for Molly to come and visit me now with two kids to look after, and what usually happened was that both of the girls came at the same time with the kids. I would take one of the girls to bed with me and fuck her while the other looked after the kids. Then I would get up and play with the kids for a while, then taking the other one to bed to fuck her. Needless to say, I was always satisfied after one of their visits.

Of course, other times when Molly felt adventurous, she would leave the kids with Ollie, and we could have a more "acrobatic" sexual experience, complete with all of the fucking, sucking and what not we had always loved. She was still one horny woman and our encounters were often wild affairs.

Our wild threesomes were all but gone now because somebody had to look after the kids. I missed them and sometimes wished that I could crawl into bed for the night with these two. Still, it was a good relationship, and really I didn't have any complaints. The girls never complained to me either, they were always cheerful and upbeat, something that cannot be said for lots of other relationships. So maybe my parents had gained from our strange relationship after all.

Ollie maintained that she had been able to satisfy any maternal yearning she might have through association with Molly, her experiences, and looking after her children. She still maintained that sex should be for recreation, not procreation, at least for her.

Fortunately, we never got caught screwing around. There were several close calls. It was better after the kids came along, and the person who was looking after them was also the lookout.

One afternoon when I was fucking Molly in the bedroom Art, an old friend that I had gone to school with came around. Ollie warned us that somebody was coming, (it wasn't either of us!).

We grabbed our clothes, Molly heading for the kitchen, while I headed for the bathroom, and Ollie answered the door.

"Is Junior here?" the visitor asked.

"Yes, he's in the bathroom, wont you come in? He wont be more than a minute," Ollie told him.

She opened the door for him, and showed him to the living room, where he sat in the easy chair.

Moments later, Molly came in from the kitchen a baby bottle in her hand and said hello, just as I was emerging from the bathroom.

"Hello Art," I greeted him, "what brings you here?"

"Nothing much," he replied, "I was passing by and I thought that I would stop in and say hello. I haven't seen you in a long time."

We had gone to high school together, and later Art started pushing drugs. I used to buy drugs from him sometimes when I was doing drugs.

I introduced Art to the girls, and we chatted for a few minutes about nothing in particular, when, saying his goodbyes, Art got up and left.

The girls didn't much like Art or the way that he behaved. I put his visit down to him wondering if I was in the market for some drugs, not being willing to say so in front of the girls and dismissed it.

Two days later, the purpose of Art's visit became painfully evident, when a huge cop came crashing through the front door without even trying to open it or knock.

The big cop was waving a piece of paper saying that they have a search warrant, while another one heads for the easy chair. A couple of more cops are standing around the doorway. The cop lifts the cushion from the easy chair and finds a plastic bag there, with several small baggies containing a white powder inside of it.

"What have you got there?" the big cop asked.

"Looks like crack!" the other cop said, as he turned around and tossed the package to me.

The natural reflex was to catch the bag, thus putting my fingerprints on it, but thinking fast, I just let it fall to the floor.

Nonetheless, in less time than it takes to tell about it, my hands were handcuffed behind my back, I was read my rights and I was hustled into the back seat of a squad car.

The big cop had knocked my front door off of it's hinges and they were preparing to drive away leaving my house sitting wide open, the front door laying in the front yard, and thousands of dollars of computer equipment there unprotected, not to mention all of my files and work that would be very difficult to replace.

I asked to see whoever was in charge of the operation, and I was surprised when the sergeant in charge came to the car, and very civilly asked what I wanted. "You're not going to drive away and leave all of my valuable equipment unprotected, are you?" I asked.

His attitude seemed to change, and he sneered, "Why not, you probably paid for it running a crack house anyway."

It was obvious that I wasn't going to get anywhere with this guy, but I had to try. "Sergeant," I have never run a crack house, you know that this was not a crack house, and if anything is missing here, I will sue you and hold you personally responsible."

The sergeant only laughed at me, and told them to take me away.

When we got to the police station, I demanded my phone call, and called my father's number. Molly answered the phone, and I told her what had happened, telling her to go to my place asap to protect it from looters and get me a lawyer to come and bail me out as soon as possible.

I couldn't believe it. I was shoved in this cell with a bunch of other guys waiting to be fingerprinted and what ever it is that they do before they throw you in the clink, when I was escorted to another room to see my lawyer. I had never seen the man before or even heard of him, but he was all business, got me before a justice of the peace, and arranged bail before I knew what was going on.

To say I was flabbergasted was putting it mildly. In the first place, I had no idea how the law worked, except for second hand accounts. Most of the tales I heard were about neighborhood guys that spent a couple of weeks in a cell before they could arrange bail, have somebody find the money and get them out.

When I was released, the lawyer gave me his card and told me to contact him if and when I had further need of his services. When I asked him about how much it was going to cost, and about payment, I was flabbergasted all over again. He told me that it had all been taken care of already.

Being more anxious about the house, I got a taxi and headed straight home. I didn't have to worry, Mollie, Ollie and dad were there and a carpenter was repairing the door. Ollie told me that mom was looking after the kids.

Not wanting to rock the boat with my father around, I just thanked everybody profusely, knowing that I would get all the details in due course.

Looking back, dad was the only one that was surprised to see me out so quickly. So obviously Molly must have known what was going on. She undoubtedly was the one that orchestrated everything.

Life returned more or less to normal except that now there was this drug trafficking charge hanging over my head.

I had to go to court to be charged, and the lawyer that Molly had retained represented me every time. These were only formalities, procedures that had to be followed to put the trial in motion. And speaking of motion, the prosecutor filed several motions with the court, and my lawyer filed several more including a motion to dismiss the whole affair.

I had to admit that my lawyer was pretty slick, not very much got past him, and he always had something to come back to answer for whatever the prosecuting lawyer had to say.

When I asked Molly who was paying for the lawyer, she only shushed me, but did say that he was one of the best in his business.

I had a couple of meetings with the lawyer in front of his secretary when he asked me everything in great detail, even though there wasn't much to this case. It was a clear case of the police using someone to entrap another person.

Both Ollie and Mollie told me that the lawyer had taken depositions from them after talking to them about the case on the telephone.

While all of this was going on, this drama took centre stage, but that didn't affect our sex life. That went on just as before. Usually the girls would come over together, with the babies, and I would fuck the pair of them in turn. We seldom did anything but straight fucking anymore although the positions often varied. Occasionally one of the girls wanted to get fucked up the ass, and I was only too happy to oblige.

We were all agreed that there was a danger that the police would have the house under surveillance, and we tried to act circumspectly. You never knew what could happen when you were dealing with the police. As a result, the girls didn't visit me as often, and never stayed as long as they usually did.

Despite our somewhat curtailed love life, we made out and got through a difficult period. But get through it we did.

Despite the fact that my lawyer was confident that we would win the case, there always lingering doubts in my mind. I had known too many local guys that had ended up with a lengthy sentence in prison from a case that had been exactly like mine.

It seemed to me and my friends that the courts listened only to what they wanted to hear, and ignored the rest. The testimony of a cop was gospel, anybody else was suspect.

Finally, the day for the trial came along. The judge was in his chambers, the prosecutor and another guy were at a table in the court room, while I was at another table with my lawyer. There were some other people in the court room that were officials of the court system.

It all began with one of those officials calling the court to order and giving the judge's name. We had to stand while the judge walked into the court room and took his place behind what they called the bench. Then the trial began.

The prosecutor called the police sergeant that had been in charge of the raid on my home. He was asked if he was in charge or the raid, and to tell the court what had transpired that day.

The sergeant told the court that on the day in question he had been assigned with three police constables to raid a suspected crack house at the location in question. He said that they had executed a search warrant, and after searching the house, a plastic bag containing several smaller plastic bags that were found to have crack cocaine in them.

The prosecutor asked the sergeant whether any other drugs were found in the house?

The sergeant replied "No."

My lawyer began by asking if he was the one that had found the plastic bag containing the cocaine.

The sergeant replied, "No Sir."

"Did you actually see the cocaine when it was being found?" he asked. "No Sir, I did not," he replied.

My lawyer asked him if he was in the house at the time of the raid, and the sergeant told him that he was outside standing in the doorway, there was another policeman standing beside him just inside the door, and there were two policemen in the living room,

"Did you speak to the defendant?" my lawyer asked.

"No Sir," he replied.

My lawyer indicated that there would be no further questions, and the witness was excused. I got angry and wondered what was going on here. This guy's testimony was misleading and partially an outright lie, I fumed to my lawyer. My lawyer calmly told me to keep my voice down because the people at the prosecutor's table could hear me, and they would be listening.

5

The next witness was the policeman that actually found the cocaine. He told the court that he had found the plastic bag hidden under the cushion of a large easy chair.

"And where was this chair located?" the prosecutor asked the cop.

"It was right in the living room twelve or fifteen feet from the entrance," he responded.

My lawyer asked the cop why they were at my place? and he said it was because they had a search warrant that alleged that the house was a crack house and crack cocaine would be found there. "Do you know the source of that allegation?" the lawyer asked him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds