A Family Affair!

Driving to the court house that morning, I must admit that there were a few what ifs lurking in my mind. Dad and the girls were already there when I walked in. I joined them for a moment before taking my place with my lawyer.

The court was called to order, the judge took his place on the bench, shuffled through some papers and began speaking. My what-ifs were really going to town now, but there wasn't much time to wait now.

"I have thoroughly examined this case and have found some troubling aspects to it," the judge began. "The open and shut case the prosecution has presented to me was just too neat, and that is just one of the troubling aspects to this case."

"Then the testimony of the defence witnesses. I found their testimony credible despite allegations to the contrary from the prosecution. That in itself is troubling but that it differs from police testimony is also troubling. The police are supposed to be trained, and a part of that training is supposed to be giving evidence in court. When untrained private citizens are able to do a better job of it is troubling indeed."

"Then, when we are told that a policeman battered down an unlocked door, that is also troubling. And when the police who are charged with the protection of public property, drive away leaving a home open to looters or vandals, that too is very troubling."

"Then when we look at what happened in this case, it becomes very troubling. The prosecution told the court that they had a tip, and then shortly thereafter, the police raid the place and walk directly to the contraband. How convenient. Three defence witnesses told the court that a known drug dealer sat in that chair, then the police walk directly to that chair. You have to ask if the dealer was the tipster, and if that is the case, then you might ask why? Some answers that might come to mind have a distinctly bad smell to them."

"Then one wonders why the prosecution would embrace a case like this. Was it to render justice, or simply secure an 'open and shut' conviction. While it certainly is a plausible argument that the drugs were delivered in that way because there were unexpected guests present. That argument overlooks the fact that the drugs were there for two days. That flies in the face of logic. Why would anyone pay a lot of money for something and then leave it hidden in a living room chair. Leaving valuable drugs in that chair would be illogical, maybe the dealer who delivered the drugs might have a confederate who could steal them at gun point, or somebody else might just happen to find them there."

"Without the defense witnesses, this case was open and shut, but if those witnesses do nothing but make us ask questions about the police testimony, they will have contributed a great deal. Indeed, their testimony has blown the lid off of something unholy, whether it was for the purpose of brownie points for those concerned with this incident, or for a more sinister purpose."

"To find the defendant guilty as charged, I would have to overlook many of the troubling concerns I have just laid out. But beyond that, it was alleged by the police that this was a crack house. Any ordinary investigator would I think, try to establish whether it was or not when they were already in the house with a search warrant, unless they knew beforehand that it was not. Although I must admit that it isn't my job to investigate these matters, I do have an interest in seeing justice served, so I took the time to Google the defendant's name and found that he is an up and coming writer that is already making a commercial success of his writing. A prolific writer as he is, would have no desire, need or time to run a crack house."

"Therefore, I find the defendant, not guilty," the judge told the court, looking directly at me for the first time and I thought that I detected a twinkle in his eyes as they met mine, shocking me.

I was surprised that the judge would spend so much time summing up his opinion of my case. But I had to agree with most of his conclusions.

The judge looked around the court room for several seconds before adding, "And I wouldn't be surprised if this case results in more than a few appeals." he said as he gathered his papers and left the bench on the way to his chambers.

I was at a loss. What happens now, I wondered, but my lawyer quickly took charge of the details.

My father wanted to go home as soon as he learned that the verdict was not guilty, but the girls wanted to stay, so he went home alone, leaving me to take the them home. Of course, I readily agreed.

It was nearly mid day, and the girls wanted to celebrate my victory by taking me to lunch, so we went to a nice restaurant.

After we had been seated and ordered our lunch, we started to talk about the whole experience. I told them that I was really lucky to avoid the fate of some of my acquaintances, some of which had been locked up for years.

Ollie told me that it wasn't a matter of luck. Mollie added "we got fucked so you didn't." She didn't explain, but what ever it was must have been funny to them, because they both laughed.

I must have appeared to be mystified because Ollie began to explain. The judge, that horny old bastard was one of our best customers. Some times we would put on our show for groups of his friends, and then fuck those that wanted us after that. He has a big cock too, must be at least ten inches long, and pretty fat too.

Several times he paid us $2,000 to put our show on for him alone, and then he would fuck the pair of us for the rest of the night. I can tell you that after that monster pounding into us all night, both of us knew we had been fucked. Do you think we should look the old bugger up and give him a thank you fuck? Both girls laughed.

Our little celebration ended up at my place where we enjoyed a fun little sex romp before taking Ollie to mom's and picking up the kids. When I took Molly home, I stopped in and had toast and coffee.

It was a great ending to a situation that had the potential to end tragically, far different than it actually did.

And so, our family affair continued unabated without any one being the wiser.

The end.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds