A Family Get Together Ch. 02

But before he could react to what his brain was trying to tell him, his cock was engulfed again, this time by the tight sheath of a hot, wanton pussy. He felt his hands being pulled against the swaying breasts in front of him, but it was only as his lover dropped towards him, her tongue searching quickly for his mouth, that it struck home.

"Mum," was all he could gasp minutes later when at last they broke their wild kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammi had watched as her Mum slipped into her brother's room, smiling as Sue looked back at her daughter before the door closed behind her. Then, naked, she turned towards her parent's room and gently pushed the door open.

The room was in darkness, but she could just make out her Dad on the bed, his legs outstretched under the sheet, his hand moving slowly along the length of his cock. He turned his head towards her, but Sammi knew that all he could see was a silhouette. Quickly, before he could call out, she crossed to the end of the bed and crawled under the sheet, pulling it over her head as she settled between her Dad's legs.

She could smell his strength, his excitement, as she crouched under the sheet, his cock, with his hand still wrapped around it, inches from her face. She pushed his hand away, and leant over him, her breasts dragging over his legs as she dipped her head and quickly licked across the end of his cock. With a grunt, Nick drove his cock upwards, deep into her mouth

Sammi groaned as her Dad's cock plunged into her mouth. She could feel him throbbing as his thickly veined cock thrust upwards, his hips bouncing off the bed as he reached for her head and held her still. Her eyes opened wider in the darkness, the sheet moving around her as he fucked her mouth, his excitement obvious.

It seemed that only seconds after she had first tasted her Dad's long, hard cock that he was cumming. A thick torrent of cum gushed into her mouth as Nick held her still, his head thrown back as his pent up desire was released. Sammi swallowed frantically, her lips sealed around her Dad's cock, her tongue pressed against his powerful shaft.

As the river of cum subsided, Nick's grip on her head loosened and Sammi let his cock slip from her mouth a little. Some cum dribbled from the corner of her mouth as she sucked him gently, one hand now wrapped around his shaft, the other reaching for his balls.

Even after cumming so powerfully, Nick's cock was still semi erect, and Sammi knew that it wouldn't take much to get him hard again, hard for her. She stroked him slowly, her tongue swirling around his cock head. As she caressed his balls, Nick drew his knees up, making it easier for her to slide a finger between his cheeks, to scratch lightly across his ass.

She felt his cock growing again, swelling inside her wanton mouth, stretching her lips around him again. Her pussy was on fire, desperate to feel his cock inside her. Through the haze of lust, she heard him speak.

"Tell me," he moaned, "Tell me about Sammi."

She sucked him harder as his words sunk in.

"Did you fuck her?" he moaned, his cock jerking in his daughter's mouth.

Sammi didn't say a word, but moaned with lust and desire against his cock, letting him talk, his excitement growing with every word.

"Did she fuck you?" he demanded excitedly before adding "Tell me how it felt."

"Like this Daddy."

In the seconds it took for the words to sink in, Sammi threw back the sheets and emerged to crawl up the bed, her pussy dripping with desire, her need even more than his as she guided him inside her, as she dropped down onto his cock. She cried out as she pushed her body onto his, taking his cock deep inside her, her firm breasts pressed to his chest.

"Sammi," he gasped as his hands reached for her, as his cock grew harder inside her, as he drove upwards deep into her body.

They fucked wildly, clinging together, joined as one in their need. They came quickly, Sammi first and then her Dad, both of them gasping as Sammi's orgasm ripped through her, and then again as Nick came more quickly than he had done for a long time.

Afterwards they clung together, neither of them quite believing what had happened. After a while, Sammi rolled to one side, letting her Dad's cock slip out of her. He rolled onto his side as well, laying face to face with his daughter, his cock shiny with her juices.

As her Dad looked at her, Sammi spoke quietly.

"Mum," she said in answer to his unasked question, "Mum told me what you wanted... how you wanted me... how you talked, well... afterwards."

She felt his cock twitch against her thigh, her eyes only just used to the darkness.

"With Mike," she told him in response to the question that had barely formed on his lips.

This time she reached for him after she felt his cock jerk against her. She stroked him gently as he reached for her breasts, as he rubbed her erect nipples with his thumbs, as they moved closer and kissed for the first time.

Nick could taste his cum on his daughter's lips as they kissed, gently at first, but then harder, more insistently. Their tongues slipped across each other, dancing together before plunging into each others mouths as their lips crushed together. As they kissed, Sammi stroked her Dad's cock, feeling his strength, his hardness. Nick's hands were everywhere, holding his daughters firm breasts, squeezing them, sliding down her back to her ass, marvelling at her firmness.

He eased her onto her back, their mouths still locked together, his fingers searching for her pussy, her clit. He gasped, breaking their kiss at last, as his hand cupped her mound. He looked at her, his eyes on hers, as he slowly ran a finger down between her lips, feeling her hot, heavy wetness. She sighed gently, her legs apart, as his finger slipped inside her. She gasped as he reached deep inside her, his thumb on her clit. But the look in both their eyes told them that they needed more.

Nick moved quickly to kneel between her legs, his cock hanging down heavily, already dripping pre cum. Sammi reached for him, pulling him closer as her hips lifted off the bed, as she rubbed his swollen cock head across her clit and pussy. He dropped lower as Sammi fed his cock into her wanton body, both of them crying out as he sank down on top of her, pressing her onto the bed as his cock stretched and filled her.

For a moment they held still, Nick's hands each side of his daughter's shoulders, his arms straight, his back bent as he pushed his hips forward to hold his cock deep inside her. A soft moan escaped from between Sammi's lips as she laid still, her eyes closed, as she savoured her Dad's cock inside her.

She moaned louder as Nick began to fuck her, his cock almost leaving her pussy as he pulled back before sliding back inside her. He fucked her slowly, her pussy tight around him as he stroked his cock in and out of her waiting body. As he speeded up, reaching deeper inside her, moving harder, faster, he felt her juices splashing them both, leaving his balls and her thighs wet with her desire. As his hips pumped his cock into her, Sammi's body reached for his as her hips came up off the bed to meet him. As he fucked her frantically, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, Nick pulled her legs back, slipping them over his shoulders, opening up her body to his pounding cock.

They both cried out as she came, the drumming of her heels on his back echoing around them as he slammed his cock into her, fucking her through an orgasm that was setting alight every nerve in her body. Sammi was almost sobbing with lust, desire, release, as her Dad's cum filled her, his cock pulsing inside her as their juices met.

As their bodies relaxed, they clung together, kissing gently until at least Nick's cock slipped from his daughter's body and they slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike woke up first, the light streaming through the window catching his eyes. He was on his side, his Mum behind him. Her arm was across his hip, his cock cradled in her hand. He rolled onto his other side, careful not to wake his Mum as she moved with him to lay on her back, one arm thrown out above her head, a knee drawn up to expose the dark patch between her thighs.

With his head propped up on his hand, Mike reached out and gently caressed his Mum's breasts, feeling her nipple hardening against his palm. She smiled and sighed contentedly, but didn't wake up as her son's hands roamed easily over her body. As Mike looked at her, touched her, his cock stiffened at the feel of her, at his thoughts of the previous night.

After the initial shock of seeing his Mum hovering over him, of her breasts swaying in front of him, her pussy sliding down his cock, her tongue slipping against his, they had fucked wildly, not pausing until Sue had cried out as her orgasm had set her body alight, until Mike was gasping for breath as his cum gushed into her.

Later, in the night, she had woken him by sucking lovingly on his cock, making him as hard as he could ever remember being before he had slipped down the bed and buried his head between her thighs to taste her, to lick and suck his own Mothers pussy for the first time. With her body on fire, Sue had moved to straddle her son, her pussy hovering above his mouth before he had grabbed her hips and pulled her to him. His tongue had plunged inside her at the same time as she had sucked his cock back into her mouth.

Mike had felt his cum boiling in his balls, but somehow his Mum had kept him on the verge of cumming until her own orgasm was crashing through her body. With her pussy still throbbing, she had rolled away from him and demanded that he fuck her. And so he had. Fast and hard and deep to start with, drawing out her orgasm again, prolonging the joyous pleasure invading her body. And then they had moved slowly together, luxuriating in being one, and then hard again until the dam had burst and Mike's cum had erupted inside her.

But now, as the morning sun brightened, he was happy to gently caress her while she slept. Needing the bathroom, he eventually slipped out of bed, his cock swaying as he made his way out of the bedroom. As he got up off the bed, Sue opened her eyes and watched him. She had been enjoying his touch, content just to let his hands wander over his body for a while, but now she enjoyed the sight of his lean, hard body as he walked from the room, the sight of his firm ass.

Mike walked quietly to the bathroom, pushed the door open -- and bumped straight into Sammi. They stared at each other for a long moment, her eyes raking over his naked body, her pussy moistening at the sight of his semi erect cock. Mike felt his cock lurch as he looked Sammi up and down, the long tee shirt she had slipped on doing nothing to hide her soft curves, the beauty of her tight, young body.

Sammi slipped easily into his arms, resting her head against his chest as he held her. After holding each other, they kissed gently, their tongues exploring easily. They broke their kiss and then talked about what had happened. Sammi tried to look surprised when Mike told her that their Mum had come to him, that he had left her asleep in his bed. And Mike's cock jerked wildly as Sammi said how their Mum had already been to her by then -- and how she had sent Sammi to their Dad.

Mike tried to hug Sammi to him, but she escaped his grasp teasingly and stepped back.

"I was after a shower," she told him, "what about you?"

"To use the loo," he told, adding, "but I might struggle now" as he glanced down at his erect cock.

"Go on, I won't watch", she told him, turning her back and heading across to the shower.

With a laugh, Mike watched his sister for a moment before heading across to the toilet. He aimed his cock and tried to relax. After switching the shower on, Sammi moved quietly behind Mike just as he started to go. She reached around him and held his cock, aiming his pale yellow stream at the bowl as she lazily eased his skin back. Mike moaned and leant back against his sister, her body warm and firm against him through her tee shirt.

When he'd finished, Sammi turned him around and kissed him again, not letting go of his cock even as she led him to the shower. As they stepped under the warm water, Mike stood close behind his sister, cupping her firm breasts in his hands, rubbing her nipples through the thin material that was moulded to her. She moaned softly and pressed herself back against him. Mike kissed the side of her neck, sending little shivers through her, before she turned in his arms. They kissed, her lips demanding attention, her tongue forcing its way deep into her brothers mouth as she rubbed her pussy along the ridge of his cock.

They broke apart, catching their breath. She dropped to her knees, water cascading over them as she took his cock into her hot mouth, her lips stretched around him as she sucked him. Mike fucked her mouth, feeling her lips and tongue gliding wetly over him. She reached for his balls and cupped them, rolling them together. Mike pulled away from her, not wanting to cum just yet, and dragged her to her feet.

Mike looked down at her sensational body. Her wet top was now plastered to her skin, moulded to every contour of her sexy body. As Sammi reached for the edge of her top to take it off, Mike dropped to his knees. As Sammi eased her top off slowly, Mike kissed and licked and sucked on every part of her body as it was exposed.

He kissed her flat, muscled tummy, flicking his tongue into her neat little belly button. He kissed across the bottom of her belly, around to her hips, nibbling along the line of her hipbone before working his way up her body as she pulled her top up further, licking and kissing along the underside of her breasts.

Mike sat back on his heels to watch as she uncovered her breasts, watching as they bobbed just slightly when she dragged her top over them. He reached up and caressed them, feeling their weight, their firmness, in his hands.

Sammi moaned as her brother rubbed her pointed nipples gently, watching as they puckered and became even more erect. Mike sucked a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it, licking around her dark, erect nipple in little circles. She held his head to her, moving him across from one breast to the other, pulling him tight to her, urging him to suck her harder.

She pulled away from him and turned around, pushing her body out towards him, showing him her tight, heart shaped ass. Mike leant forward to kiss her, his tongue running slowly down between her cheeks, probing gently at her tight little hole as she pushed her ass towards him.

Mike stood up, his hard cock jutting out in front of him. Sammi leant forward, her hands on the wall, her ass pointing up at him, water pouring over them. Mike held her hips and slipped his cock between her soft thighs. He slid easily over her hot flesh and into her pussy, her wetness welcoming him as Mike pushed deep into her body.

Mike reached for her breasts, her hips moving back to meet his thrusts as he fucked her. She urged him to fuck her harder as he pinched and pulled on her taut nipples, their bodies moving as one. Sammi pressed her mouth to her arm to stifle her cries, her moans, of pleasure, as her climax built inside her. A loud moan escaped her as she came, as waves of pleasure overtook her, as his balls tightened, as Mike pumped his cum into her.

From the doorway, Sue watched as her children fucked, watched as they cried out at the pleasure ripping through their bodies. She could feel her pussy throbbing, her nipples tingling, as she watched. She longed to join them, but cupped her pussy with one hand instead, her finger slipping easily inside as she pulled at her nipples with the other hand.

She watched as Mike slipped out of his sister, his cock long and still semi erect, still slick with Sammi's juices, as he turned to kiss his sister, as Sammi reached for him. Sue's hand moved slowly over her breasts, and then across her belly, searching lower for her clit, as she watched her children washing each other, their soapy hands moving sensuously over each others bodies.

Sue moaned softly to herself as her fingers moved across her clit and inside her pussy. Her nipples tingled with desire, and with one last look she turned away from the bathroom and headed towards her own bedroom. She hadn't seen her husband since she'd sent their daughter to him, but from the noises she'd heard in the night, she guessed that he would be pretty worn out. She pushed the door open slowly, and grinned to herself when she saw Nick sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes wearily.

She moved across the room quickly, feeling the moisture on the inside of her thighs as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She put one hand on his chest and pushed him back a little as she leant over him, licking slowly along his cock as it rested against his thigh. Nick moaned, leaning back, his arms outstretched behind him, as Sue drew his rapidly hardening cock into her hungry mouth.

They both moaned with desire as his cock grew in her mouth. She slid one hand along his thickening shaft, the other between her legs, two fingers deep inside her own body as she sucked on his cock, dropping her head to take as much of him as she could into her mouth. Nick's hips moved off the bed, bouncing up to meet the bobbing of her head as he began to fuck her mouth, as she fingered herself frantically.

Outside the room, Sammi tightened her grip on Mike's arm to stop him as they made their way back to her room. She put her fingers to her lips, and they stepped silently into their parent's bedroom. She felt her pussy moisten just as Mike felt his cock jerk in front of him as they watched their parents. Sammi reached for Mike, stroking him, her eyes locked on her Mum's mouth as it slid up and down her Dad's cock. She stifled a groan, but Nick caught the sound and looked up.

Through lust filled eyes, Nick saw the two of them together, his beautiful naked daughter holding his son's long, hard cock. As he watched them, his hips stopped bouncing off the bed, alerting Sue to what was behind her. She held Nick's cock as she peered over her shoulder, not really surprised at what she saw.

"Join us," she told them simply, wiggling her rounded ass in invitation before climbing onto the bed next to Nick. She leant back, her arms behind her, and drew her feet up onto the edge of the bed, her legs thrown apart to show her children her wet, inviting pussy.

Mike moved first, throwing himself on the floor in front of Sue and burying his tongue in her pussy. She cried out as his tongue plunged into her, his hands sliding under her ass to pull her to him. Beside him, Sammi was on her knees, licking and sucking Nick's cock, her lips taut around his swelling shaft, his heavy balls cradled in her hand.

The room was full of the soft, wet noises of sex as Sammi and Mike licked and sucked, their parents soft moans echoing around them. Sue was holding Mike's head now, holding him tight to her pussy as his tongue flicked across her erect clit, one of his fingers deep inside her. Nick was laying back, his cock standing upright as Sammi leant over him, her mouth sliding along his cock.

Sue came first, crying out as her orgasm set every nerve ending in her body alight. Her juices flooded into Mike's mouth as he flicked his tongue repeatedly across her clit, as she rubbed her pussy against him, smearing her juices across his mouth and chin. Nick cried out that he was cumming, firing a thick jet of cum into Sammi's mouth before she pulled back and stroked him as fast as she could, her hand a blur as a thick stream of cum shot from his cock to splatter on his belly.

Both Mike and Sammi sat back at the same time, leaving their parents gasping on the bed as their orgasms ran their course. Sammi leant over to kiss Mike, and before he knew it he was sharing the taste, the feel, of his Dad's cum with his sister. Sammi reached for his cock, stroking him slowly, his other hand still on her Dad. She leant past him, and softly kissed Sue's pussy, licking some of her thick juice from her pussy before kissing Mike again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds