A Family Get Together Ch. 02

"Now you," she whispered against his mouth.

With a gasp at the reality of what he was about to do, Mike leant over and took his Dad's softening cock into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the sticky tip before sucking the last of his cum from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afterwards, they had lain together on the bed for awhile, talking quietly about what had happened over the previous twelve hours -- and before. By the time that Sue announced that she was ready for some breakfast, they all knew everything -- and where eager for more. But before anything else could happen, Sue led them off to the kitchen.

They rustled up some breakfast between them, though it took longer than it might have done as they were all naked -- and reaching out for each other at every opportunity. They sat around the breakfast bar, perched on high stools as they laughed and chatted their way through juice and croissants, coffee and toast, as they planned their day

Sammi was sat next to Mike, her thigh pressed to his, while Nick was at the end of the bar, his knees touching both his wife and his daughter. Sue spotted Sammi's hand disappearing under the table -- and reached out to share Nick's growing cock with her daughter.

"I thought we were going out," Nick laughed.

"After..." Sammi said, standing up and grabbing his hand with a laugh.

She led him quickly to the bedroom, Sue and Mike just behind them. She threw herself on the bed, and held out her arms to them all. Nick crossed the room quickly and joined Sammi, rolling her on top of him as they kissed, as their hands explored, as they pressed their bodies together. Mike turned to his Mum, and she stepped into his arms, wrapping them around his neck, her sensuous body pressed to his.

They kissed softly, almost tenderly, as they enjoyed the warmth, the feel of each other. Slowly their tongues came into play, slipping and sliding over each others lips, before Sue slipped hers onto Mike's mouth. He sucked on her gently, his hands roaming down her back, over her ass, until he held both her cheeks and pulled her tight to him.

She groaned and pushed her hips hard against him, her wetness smearing across Mike's stiff cock as her tongue thrust into his mouth. They kissed and rubbed their bodies together, moans escaping their lips as she ground her pussy against her son's rigid cock. They separated briefly as Mike reached for her full breasts, for her hard nipples, while Sue stroked his cock, pulling on him, cupping his tight balls in her hands as they both murmured appreciatively.

She dropped slowly to her knees, licking and kissing and sucking and biting her way down Mike's chest and belly before settling on his cock. She sucked him into her mouth, her full lips sliding erotically along Mike's shaft as she swallowed most of his length before easing back until just his cock head was caught between her lips, her tongue massaging the tip.

She repeated this, slowly, seductively, building up the tension in Mike's balls. Her hands were on his ass, probing, rocking his hips backwards and forwards as he fucked her hungry mouth, his eyes on hers as she looked up at him. After a few exquisite minutes of this, he pulled Sue to her feet, wanting to fuck her mouth, but wanting her hot pussy even more. They kissed again, urgently, and then crossed to the bed.

They paused for a second, looking at Nick and Sammi. Sammi was on her back now, her Dad's long, hard cock buried deep inside her. His mouth was wrapped around her nipple, her breast, while he fucked her with long, slow strokes, her pussy lips clinging wetly to his shaft as he moved. Mike watched intently as his Dad's thick cock slid in and out of his sister, her engorged lips stretched around him, his heavy balls nestling against her ass as he penetrated her as deeply as he could with each stroke.

Sue pulled him down onto the bed beside her. Mike lay alongside her, leaning over her to kiss her mouth, before sucking gently on her tongue, her lower lip, before sliding down to kiss her neck, her shoulder, her breast. He moved over her and kissed his way down her deep cleavage, loving the taste, the feel, of her. He moved across to her nipples, sucking the taut, puckered flesh into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her aureoles as he moved from one to the other.

Sue moaned softly as he sucked her nipple one last time before moving his mouth down to her belly. He licked around her navel, before kissing his way over her tight pubic hair towards her pussy.

He knelt at the end of the bed, and gazed down at her pussy, her clit. She pulled her knees up towards her breasts, opening up her body to him even more. His eyes followed the line of her pussy, from the hard, prominent nub of flesh that was her clit, past her succulent pussy lips, and down to her ass with the tight little entrance surrounded by small ridges of flesh.

Mike leant forward and licked her from top to bottom, moving along her body, licking, exploring, probing his Mum with his tongue, before kissing and licking his way back up again. She pushed her hips up towards him as he sucked and nibbled on one pussy lip and then the other, before sucking them both into his mouth, his tongue pumping into her hot, wanton body. He reached up for her breasts, rubbing and pulling gently on her long nipples while he enjoyed her pussy, while her moans got louder.

Mike felt a hand on top of his. He looked up to see Sammi reaching out. He moved his hand down onto Sue's hips so that Sammi could caress her full breasts, both of them moaning softly at the attention they were getting.

Sue and Sammi came almost at the same time, their cries building, getting louder, and then bursting out of them as their pleasure erupted. As Sue got more and more excited, she held Mike's head, grinding her pussy against his mouth, his face, as her juices pouring from her. Beside them, Nick buried his cock deep inside his daughter.

Mike licked Sue's pussy, sucking her juices from, and then crawled back up the bed, his erect cock dragging across her legs. He quickly plunged his cock into her waiting pussy, leaning down to suck hard on her dark nipples as he held himself deep inside her, as she cried out again. He pumped into her slowly, his balls aching for release, but he wanted to hold on, to prolong the pleasure, the agony.

Mike kissed his Mum hard on the mouth, and then held her to him, both of them rolling over so that they were close to Nick and Sammi, their bodies touching. As Nick and Sammi watched, Sue drew herself up onto her knees and leant over Mike, offering him her full, ripe nipples, feeding them to him one at a time, while he held her hips and fucked her hot pussy.

Sue arched her back, her ass high in the air, her breasts pressed to Mike's chest, their lips crushed together, Mike's cock driving into her body. He pumped into her, his ass bouncing off the bed as he fucked her hard, as her juices poured from her pussy onto her thighs, onto him.

The room echoed to their cries, Sammi's the loudest of all as she came again, as Nick fucked her hard, as he fucked her to another orgasm, as her body was racked with pleasure. Nick yelled out, his body stiffening as his cock jerked inside his daughter, as he filled her with his thick cum.

Mike fucked Sue even harder, his balls on fire. The bed creaked as Nick moved away from Sammi and knelt at their side. Mike watched as Sue twisted sideways a little and reached for husband, as she sucked his semi erect cock into her mouth, kissing and licking the cum and juices from him while their son fucked her, while their daughter watched them.

Sammi moved to their other side before lying down to kiss her brother, to offer him her breasts, her nipples red and swollen from all the attention they had been getting. The room was quieter now, the only sounds those of soft sucking, of Mike's cock sliding in and out of Sue. But then Sammi moved again, easing Sue a little more sideways so that she could straddle Mike's face and offer him her pussy.

Mike moaned into her soft, sexy flesh as he sucked her lips, her juices, into his mouth, the feel and taste of Nick's cum still on her. Sammi reached for Sue, holding, caressing, her breasts. Sue cried out as Mike drove his cock harder, deeper, inside her. He reached for her ass, rubbing her puckered little hole as his hips jerked up, his balls unable to hold back any longer as his finger slipped into her.

And then he came, fountains of cum gushing into Sue, her own juices mixing with his as she came again, her body tensing and then relaxing against him. Sammi pressed her pussy against Mike's mouth, muffling Mike's cries as he plunged his tongue inside her, as another orgasm flooded her body.

Beside them, Nick pulled his now hard cock from Sue's mouth and stroked himself until the last of his cum shot out over Sammi. Mike watched as his Dad's cum dribbled slowly down his sister's breasts before they all fell back onto the bed holding each other, exhausted by their start to the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They did eventually make it to the pool, and later to the beach. After their start to the day, and the new joy they'd found in each other, the family was reluctant to leave the chalet, so it was well into the morning before they made their way down to the pool. Sue and Sammi slipped into string bikini's that left them looking even hotter than when they were naked. They walked down to the pool together, Nick and Mike naked but barely in control of cocks as they made their through the naturist camp they were staying in.

Even though they'd stayed here so many times before, they were all seeing each other in a totally different light. They weren't just a family now, not even one that was used to being naked together. Now they were lovers, all of them, and to them it showed. They knew many people around the site, and so they were careful how they treated each other, but there was a glow about them that they thought was difficult to hide.

Both Mike and Nick wriggled uncomfortably as Sammi and her Mum slipped off their bikinis, their cocks rising up at the sights before them. Nick rolled over onto his front, but Mike jumped up and dived into the cool water of the pool before his arousal became too obvious. Sammi joined him as they swam for awhile, conscious of each other, of their parents, of what surely would follow later.

After a few hours by the pool, enjoying the heat of the sun on their naked bodies, they decided to head for the beach. From where they were staying at Cap Natur', the naturist beach was only a few miles away along the Vendee coast. They wandered back to the chalet, all of them naked, oblivious to the admiring looks they were getting.

Mike went to his room and quickly pulled on some shorts and a tee shirt, before wandering along to Sammi's room to see if she was ready. She was just tying up the top of her string bikini as he walked in, her breasts thrust forward, almost spilling from the top as she tied the knot behind her neck. He grinned at her and stepped forward, but stopped as they both heard the giggling, and then the soft moans, coming from their parent's room. They looked at each other and then laughed, stepping easily into each others arms just as their parents surely had.

Later, they headed down to the beach in Mike's car, the roof folded down so that the warm summer air blew around them. They stopped off and picked up the makings of a picnic, freshly baked bread still warm from the oven, cheese and fruit, and a bottle of cold wine. Once they'd parked the car, they made their way quickly through the woods that led to the beach. Mike held Sammi's hand, neither of them quite believing that it was only days that they'd been here as so much had happened since.

On the beach, they spread out a couple of old blankets that Sue had brought with her, stripped off, and settled down to eat, all of them quickly realising just how hungry they were. Afterwards, Mike and Sammi walked along the beach and bought them all an ice cream, which were soon melting despite them rushing to get back to their parents. As they sat on the blanket, a dollop of ice cream dropped onto Sue's chest and slid slowly between her breasts. Before she could move, Sammi had leant forward and licked it slowly from her body, not caring who saw them.

They swam in the sea, and played around with a ball that they picked up from a beach stall. Sometimes it was Sue and Nick who were close, sometimes Mike and Sue, Sammi and Nick. At one point, Sammi led Mike off to the woods were they'd made love the previous day, but this time they only sat and kissed and caressed each other, letting their hunger build for later.

It was early evening when they left the beach. It was still hot, and by now they were sticky, with sand sticking to them. As they got back to Cap Natur' and parked the car, Sue announced that she wanted to be first to use the shower. Sammi said that she had an even better idea, and led them all to the little used shower rooms that were tucked away behind some trees near the swimming pool.

She led them inside and gestured at the communal shower room, with the four separate shower heads. As Mike shut the door behind them, Sammi called out to them, dancing across the room.

"Room to share," she laughed as she reached behind her back to tug on the string tie of her bikini.

Nick went to switch on the showers, while the rest of them stripped off. Mike ran naked into the curtain of water in the shower, pulling Sue and Sammi with him. As he stood with the water gushing over him, his Mum and sister came easily into his arms, their bodies pressed against each side of him. Sue felt softer, more voluptuous, her fuller breasts squashed against him, while Sammi felt firmer, her erect nipples poking at him.

Mike reached for their asses as he kissed them, needy kisses that left his cock hard and throbbing. They reached down and stroked him, their hands sharing his cock, his balls, their bodies hard against him. Nick joined them, standing opposite Mike. Sammi kissed him, reaching for his hard cock as his tongue slid deliciously into her mouth.

They held each other, touched and kissed each other. Sue and Sammi dropped to their knees, taking turns to suck on Mike's cock, Nick's cock. Nick and Mike joined them, sucking on Sue's big breasts, on Sammi's tight nipples, sucking and kissing them, as they all sank to the floor. They lay down, Mike's head buried in Sammi's pussy, Nick with his mouth on Sammi's breasts, his fingers on Sue's clit.

They spent time exploring each other slowly, savouring each other, enjoying each other. Eventually, Mike rolled over in the water filling the bottom of the shower, pulling Sammi on top of him as he slid easily into her.

Nick and Sue watched as Mike fucked Sammi, as their son fucked their daughter, pulling his cock out until just the head was inside her, and then driving himself into her again as she pushed her hips down to meet his thrusts. Sue ran her hands over his slippery cock and tight balls, before lying back next to Mike, their bodies touching. She reached up for Nick, demanding that he fuck her.

The room echoed to their moans, the splashing of the water gushing from the showers almost drowned out by their sounds. Their wet, slippery bodies rubbed against each other as they fucked, as they kissed, not caring who heard them. Sue came first, her cries filling the room as Nick fucked her, as Sammi tweaked her nipples and held her bouncing breasts.

Nick grunted as his cum flooded Sue, collapsing on top of her before rolling them both through the water. Sammi pulled Mike tight to her, his cock buried inside her, his balls against her gorgeous ass as she came, wave after wave of pleasure tearing through her. His balls tightened, and shot his cum into her, his cock throbbing against the walls of her tight pussy.

They all lay back in the water, which was now a couple of inches deep, laughing and reaching for each other. They eventually calmed down, and washed each other, running their soapy hands everywhere. They left the shower block together, their beach towels wrapped around them, ignoring the looks they got as they headed back to their chalet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They decided to eat out, and it didn't take them long to agree on one of the many fish restaurants in nearby St Gilles Croix-de-Vie. What took longer was actually getting ready, as they became distracted by each other. By the time they got to the restaurant, it was already busy, so they had to make do with a small round table tucked away in a corner -- not that they minded as they sat close together. During the meal, various hands found there way under the table, and more than once they found each other sharing a thigh or a bulge as they reached out to each other.

Mike drove back, with his Dad in the front beside him. Sue clambered into the back, dragging her daughter in behind her. For the first part of the journey, the four of them laughed and joked, most of the chattering coming from the back of the car. But gradually it became quieter, and when Mike glanced in his rear view mirror, his cock lurched in his already tight jeans.

Sammi and Sue had both worn short dresses with buttons up the front, with just enough buttons left undone to show off tantalising hints of cleavage and thigh. Mike knew that Sammi hadn't worn a bra, just the tiniest of thongs. Over dinner, he had discovered that his Mum was dressed much the same. But now, more buttons were undone as Sammi settled in her Mum's arms, as they kissed with the passion of lovers, their tongues caressing each other.

Sammi was rubbing her hand along her Mum's thigh, her hand reaching deep inside her dress, while Sue cupped her daughter's breast and rubbed her nipples, their soft moans stifled by their kisses. If they hadn't arrived back at Cap Natur', Mike wondered just how far things would have gone in the car. As it was, his Mum and sister could barely keep their hands off each other as they stumbled into the chalet. They had dropped Nick off at the site shop to pick up some wine, so Mike was alone with Sue and Sammi. He watched them go through to the lounge area, before quickly popping to the bathroom.

When he got back, Sammi and their Mum were curled up on the settee, almost facing each other. Sammi had her back to him, while their Mum was side onto him. Sue's hand was resting on Sammi's bare thigh as they talked. Mike could see the deep cleavage between Mum's tanned breasts. Neither of them seemed to notice that Mike was there, so he slipped into the room and watched.

Sue leant towards Sammi and kissed her softly, their lips, their tongues, meeting slowly, almost lazily. Sammi slipped her hand into Mum's dress, reaching in and cupping her breast, savouring the feel of her soft flesh. As their lips parted, Sue tugged at the rest of her buttons, pushing the two sides of her dress away from her body. Still kissing, she did the same to Sammi. They broke apart and looked each other up and down.

Silently, they reached out and ran their hands over each other, over their breasts and belly's, over their erect nipples and down to their pussies. Mike's cock tightened in his jeans as he realised that they were now naked under their dresses. Vaguely he wondered when they'd taken off their thongs, remembering them returning from the bathroom at the restaurant just before they left, the two of them giggling at a shared secret.

Sammi cupped her Mum's breast again. Sue leant forward, her breasts swaying away from her body. Sammi sighed as she cupped both breasts, feeling them heavy in her hands. As their Mum leant further forward, Sammi lay back. Mum was now above her daughter, her breasts swaying gently above the younger woman's mouth.

Sammi held one breast, pressing it back against Mum's body, while she sucked the other one hungrily. Her lips and tongue worked on the elongated nipple, sucking and licking. She pinched the other nipple, gauging Sue's reaction before pinching and pulling on the nipple again, this time harder.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds