A Family Get Together Ch. 02

Mum pulled Sammi to her, wanting her close, wanting as much of her breast to be in her daughter's mouth as possible. She pressed her pussy down hard onto Sammi's thigh, and Mike could see his sister pressing back immediately. Sammi moved her leg, and he could see the wet smears of Mum's juices on her thigh.

Slowly they moved again. Mike reached down and rubbed the hard bulge at the front of his jeans as Mum rolled onto her back, pulling Sammi above her. Now Sammi fed her pert breasts to their Mum, urging her to suck hard on her erect nipples.

Mike rubbed and squeezed his cock, trying hard to stifle his groans, not wanting to disturb them. Sammi was on top of Sue, kissing her lips softly, the two of them grinding their bodies against each other as hard as they could. They fucked each other mouth's with their tongues as they pressed their bodies together as one, both of them hot for the other. Sue's leg slipped between Sammi's, bringing their pussies even harder together, spreading their juices wetly across their pubic mounds.

Mike pulled his rigid cock free from his jeans as they ran their hands all over each other, touching and caressing everything they could reach. They muffled their cries of pleasure with their kisses, they came together, their pussies rubbing hard against each other, clinging together, kissing each other as they cried out their pleasure.

It was all Mike could do to stop myself from cumming as he stroked his cock, but he wanted them, he wanted their mouths, their hands, their bodies, against him, touching him.

Sue and Sammi lay gasping for breath in each other's arms, their breasts still pressed together, kissing each other tenderly. As they recovered, they rolled part, Mum holding her arms out to Mike. He crossed the room quickly, his cock bouncing almost obscenely in front of him. Sue dropped to her knees in front of the settee, and took her son's cock straight into her mouth.

Mike reached down and held her head as she wrapped her lips around him and sucked hard, drawing him deep into her mouth, her hands cradling and squeezing his balls. Mike looked past her at Sammi, his cock swelling in his Mum's mouth as he took in the view.

Sammi was lying across the settee, her dress hanging loose around her, her body on show to him in all its naked glory. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples erect, her chest flushed from her orgasm, her pussy wet and pink. Mike looked back down at their Mum, at her sucking his cock deep into her mouth, at her tongue lashing across his cock head, at her hands on his balls.

Sammi stood up, and moved to his side. Mike turned his head and leant towards her as she pressed her naked body to him, as he reached down to hold her firm ass, their lips meeting, their tongues thrusting into each others hungry mouths.

Mike pushed a finger between her cheeks, rubbing her. He could feel her juices on his thigh as she rubbed against him. He cried out as he pumped his cock into his Mum's mouth, her teeth sliding up and down his cock as he fucked her. With a cry he came. It felt like he would never stop as Sue massaged his balls, driving his cum into her willing mouth, as she swallowed his juices.

Mike kissed Sammi frantically as he came. Eventually the torrent of cum slowed and Sue stood up. She kissed Sammi, and Mike could see them sharing the cum still in their Mum's mouth. And then they both kissed Mike, sharing his taste. They held each other, their soft, warm bodies against him, their hands gently exploring.

Behind them, Nick stood watching, rubbing the bulge in his jeans with one hand, a bottle of wine in the other.

"Bed, I think," he told them with a grin.

With a cry, they all followed him, stumbling through the door, falling over each other to get to the bedroom. Sue headed straight for the bed, turning and grabbing a now naked Nick, his cock jutting out, long and hard again. She pushed him towards the bed, demanding that he fuck her as she ripped her dress off and threw herself on top of him.

Nick gasped as Sue ground her hot body against him, his cock pressed hard to her pussy. She pulled her knee up higher along side him as he thrust upwards, driving his cock deep into her body. Sue moaned with relief as she felt his cock stretching her, filling her, driving into her.

Sammi was naked as well now, kneeling at the side of her Mum and Dad. She reached out to them both, touching, kissing, caressing, her hands searching out her Mum's breasts before she leant forward and offered her Dad her swollen, wanton nipples, needing his hungry mouth.

Mike was watching, sat naked in the chair opposite the end of the bed, his cock in his hand. Despite his recent orgasm, he was already getting hard, pre cum dribbling from the tip of his cock. He watched as Nick reached for Sue's ass, gasping, his hand moving faster, as he watched his Dad's thick cock spearing into his Mum, the shaft splitting her lips apart, opening her pussy wide for him.

His attention was distracted as Sammi moved. She was leaning forward, her ass in the air towards him, her hands and mouth reaching for Nick and Sue, touching, kissing, sucking. As he watched her, Sammi's hand appeared between her legs, her fingers thrusting into her own pussy. Mike's eyes flicked back to Sue, to her tight ass winking at him, to her hot, wet pussy, to Nick's cock driving into her.

But then his view was obscured by Sammi as she moved behind Nick and Sue. She reached up, and slowly ran her hands over Sue's taut ass, her fingers moving towards the tight crack between her cheeks. She traced a line over Sue's tight, puckered hole, and then downwards towards her pussy.

Sammi ran her fingers over Nick's cock, feeling the strength of his shaft as it pumped into Sue. She reached for his balls, cupping and squeezing them as she leant forward, her tongue following the same route over their bodies as her fingers had.

Mike moved quickly to stand at the end of the bed, his cock rock hard now. He reached for Sammi, holding her hips, and guided his cock into her wanton pussy. He slid into her quickly, pushing her forward onto Sue and Nick. They all cried out, Sue and Nick as Sammi's mouth licked and sucked, as they fucked, Sammi as Mike filled her, Mike as he reached deep inside her.

Sammi came almost straightaway, her body on fire. Her hot juices exploded around Mike's cock, sending a surge of pleasure through her body. She thrust her tongue inside Sue, sending more pleasure through both of them, before she twisted her body to one side.

Mike moaned in frustration as Sammi moved away, his cock coming out of her with an audible "pop". He saw the juices leaking from her, glistening on her smooth thighs. She turned quickly and reached for him, grabbing his wet cock, and pulling him towards their parents. He knelt on the end of the bed and shuffled forward, Sammi guiding his cock towards Sue, towards her puckered ass.

They all gasped at what happened next. Mike, as Sammi held his slick cock against Sue, as he pressed forward. Sue, as she felt Mike's hardness against her, and then inside her. Nick, as he felt Mike enter Sue, as he felt another cock alongside his, fucking Sue with him, the two of them separated by only the thinnest of flesh.

And Sammi, as she guided and cajoled, as she watched it happen, as she reached out to them all.

Nick's cum exploded inside Sue minutes later, his balls contracting painfully as they emptied. Even after he had cum, he continued to drive his cock upwards into her pussy, matching Mike thrust for thrust.

Sue screamed as she came, as she slumped forward onto Nick, her body overwhelmed by the series of powerful orgasms crashing through her as her son continued to pound into her ass, holding Nick's cock inside her.

And with a roar, Mike came, his cum filling his Mum's ass until her pulled out off her, the rest of his cum spraying in endless jets over Sue's ass, and then over his sister's breasts and face as she moved to suck his cock into her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning they woke up late, all of them exhausted from the night before. Mike untangled himself from Sammi and quietly crept out of the bedroom, heading towards the bathroom. They had all tried to sleep together, but somehow the bed hadn't been big enough, so he'd led Sammi back to her room in the early hours. He heard his Dad making coffee in the kitchen and started to head off to join him he heard his Mum call out softly.

He went to her quickly, slipping into her arms and holding her tight as their hands roamed easily over each others bodies. They kissed gently, then more urgently, before Sue pushed him away.

"Just let me go to the bathroom," she whispered, giving his cock a quick squeeze.

Mike watched as she sashayed across the room towards the door, her hips swinging seductively. She looked back over her shoulder, blowing Mike a kiss. It was then that Mike saw Nick appear in the doorway. Mike had no idea how long he had been there, but as he walked across to the bed, his cock was hanging heavily and semi-erect.

"Looked like you were starting to have a good time," he commented with a grin as he sat on the edge of the bed.

He looked down at his own hard cock for a minute before reaching out to touch Mike. He watched his son's face as he stroked his cock, running his hand up and down his shaft, peeling his foreskin back. Mike shut his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his Dad's hands on his cock. Mike felt him moving to get more comfortable, as he sped up a little. And then Mike felt his Dad's lips around him, his cock slipping into his mouth.

Mike started to sit up, to move away, his eyes open now, but his Mum was beside him, leaning over to kiss him as his Dad sucked harder. He sucked Mike roughly, his teeth digging into him. Sue was speaking to him now, guiding him, his hand on his cock and balls. She knew when Mike was ready to cum and pulled Nick away. Mike knew that she still wanted his cock, and so he reached out to her, but she eased away, telling Nick to stand up.

He stood at the end of the bed, his cock standing out from his body. Sue sat on the end of the bed, and bent forward to lick his bulging cock head. She beckoned for Mike to join her. He hesitated for a second before moving to kneel by his Dad. Mum held his cock in her hand, licking along his shaft and playing with his balls, before moving it way from her mouth and towards Mike's.

It seemed huge once his Mum was holding it only inches from his face, totally different from when he'd sucked it briefly the day before, just after Nick had cum. Mike stuck his tongue out, licking the head quickly, amazed at how smooth it felt, how hot. Mike licked it again, just as his Dad stepped forward, an inch, and then another inch, slipping into his mouth. Mike sucked on him, his tongue rubbing against him. He tasted salty, tasted of cum. Mike sucked harder, enjoying what they were doing.

Mum had a hand on each of their balls now. Mike reached out for her, touching her soft skin. He glimpsed Sammi coming into the room out of the corner of his eye, her eyes widening as she took in what was happening, took in the sight of Nick's cock in her brothers mouth.

She knelt beside her Dad and reached for his cock with one hand and his ass with the other. She stroked his shaft slowly, while Mike sucked on him and Mum cupped his balls. Sammi ran a finger between his cheeks, probing. The room was full of soft moans and groans, the wet slurping sounds of sex. Mum and Sammi were both rubbing their pussies now, all of them wanting more, all of them hard and wet and wanton.

It was Sammi who cried out first.

"Fuck me! I need to be fucked," she told them, her voice croaky with lust.

She threw herself backwards on the bed. Mike moved first, pulling away from his Dad's cock and following Sammi. By the time Nick realised what was happening, Mike had pulled Sammi over on top of him. She knelt over him, kissing him, her body pressed to his, her ass in the air. Sue reached for his cock as Nick reached for her. Mike had his hands on Sammi's ass now, and their parents could see her puckered hole, her pink, wet pussy -- and their son's cock about to enter their daughter.

Sammi cried out as Mike pushed into her, his cock stretching her pussy lips as he drove into her. Sue gasped as they watched their son pushing upwards, their daughter pushing down to meet him. Sue turned to kiss Nick, her firm body hot against him, his cock in her hand. Sammi looked over Mike's shoulder at them.

"You as well Dad," she gasped as Mike drove into her again, "I want you as well... I want what Mum had last night..."

Nick looked at her, and then at her ass, knowing now what she wanted. He climbed onto the bed behind her, his cock massively erect, pre cum dripping from the tip. He knelt up as high as he could, taking his cock in his hand and pointing it at her ass, at the tiny puckered hole. He rubbed himself against her, against the wetness that had been flooding from her pussy. He pressed hard against her, and gradually she opened up to him.

Nick leant against her, pushing her down onto Mike's cock as his cock slipped into her tight ass. The pressure around him felt incredible, but slowly he sunk his length into his daughter's ass. He held still for long moments, before slipping out a little, and then back into her, deeper than before. He leant forward and murmured something to his children, before wrapping a strong arm around Sammi and rolling over, taking her with him.

He lay back on the bed, Sammi spread-eagled on top of him, his cock buried in her ass, her body wide open to Sue and Mike. Sammi reached for her own breasts, tugging at her swollen nipples as Mike scrambled up onto his knees beside her. He moved between her legs, his cock, slick with his sister's juices, waving in front of him. He started to shuffle forward, but Sue stopped him, leaning down to suck on his cock before burying her face in Sammi's pussy.

Sammi cried out as her Dad rocked under her, fucking her ass with his thick cock while her Mum licked and sucked and kissed her pussy. Sammi came quickly, her juices flooding Sue's mouth, and then again as Mike drove his cock back into her, as Sue straddled her daughter and lowered her dripping pussy onto her mouth.

As Nick fucked Sammi's ass, he could feel Mike's cock inside her rubbing against him, separated by so little. They fucked her together, rocking her forward onto Sue's pussy. Sammi's tongue licked and fucked her Mum, her juices pouring down Sammi's chin. They all reached for each other, fucking, licking, sucking, kissing. And then their cries erupted as they all came within seconds of each other.

Nick felt Mike's cock throbbing alongside his inside Sammi as he came, as his cum poured into her pussy. He felt Sammi's body pulsing as she came, her juices running out of her as Mike fucked her more slowly. His cock seemed to grow even longer and harder as his balls drove his cum into his daughter's ass. And Sue clung to Sammi, grinding her pussy to her face as she came, as Mike pushing a finger inside her.

They slumped together on the bed, worn out from their start to the day. After awhile, Sammi went and fetched them all a glass of orange juice to at least start their breakfast. They sat talking quietly, very aware of each other, of their feelings.

"What shall we do today?" Sammi asked, her face a picture of innocence.

"Don't you mean for the next few days?" Mike laughed.

"And the rest," Sue told them, pulling her children to her.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds