A Family Holiday

I eased myself up, laying between her legs, my stomach sticky with my come now against hers. We kissed deeply for the first time, tongues exploring each others mouths. My cock was hard again, and I shifted position slightly so the tip was touching on her pussy. She broke off the kiss. “Joe, no, I can’t. It feels so good, but I can’t fuck you, you’re my brother! Just kiss me.”

I knew she was right, but I was disappointed anyway. I rolled off her so we were side by side, and we kissed again, more gently now. “That felt so good,” she repeated, “I don’t think I’ve ever come twice so quickly before.”

“Felt pretty good to me too,” I said. “I know we shouldn’t be doing this, but it just feels right, you know? I love the way you look, the way you feel. The way you taste!”

Ann laughed. “Well I feel a lot better now anyway, I was jealous of everyone else but not now!” She snuggled into my arms, and I reached down to throw a sheet over us. Her warmth felt beautiful as she lay her head on my chest, and I closed my eyes, breathing her in. God I was tired. I fell asleep with my beautiful, sexy, naked sister cuddled up to me.

Chapter 9

Sunlight streaming through the window woke me in the morning. Ann had rolled over in the night and had her back to me now, and I took a moment to look over her still sleeping form. Her body was fantastic, the gentle curve from her waist to her hip full of erotic possibilities. I eased myself over to her, my hard penis nudging towards the crack of her arse and my arm reaching over her hips to stroke her stomach. I kissed her neck, and moved my hand up to touch her breasts. She woke slowly, stretching and turning over onto her back. “Morning, gorgeous,” I whispered, “how you doing?”

“Mmm, okay I think. You?”

“Yeah, good. You okay about last night? I mean, I find you so attractive, but I know it can’t go on, but, you know, it was good….”

“Yeah, I’m okay about last night,” she said. “It felt fantastic, you make me really horny, and I feel very sexy around you. We’re away for a week, and I think we can play this game whilst we’re away. What do you think?”

I bent to kiss her lips, and she threw her arms around my neck to pull me closer. My hand reached down, across her belly and hips, across her groin and pubic hair, to where her legs were parting, waiting for my touch. I slipped my finger onto her clitoris, kissing her hard now, and she responded by reaching out her free hand and stroking it across my balls and up my cock. Her cunt was getting wetter by the second, and I touched my fingertip into it and spread some of the juices across her clit, making it slippery between my fingers. Ann grasped my penis, moving her hand up and down over it quickly two or three times, and pushed her pussy against my finger, which I eased into her cunt up to the second knuckle. She squeezed her legs tightly around my hand, and I wriggled my finger inside her, holding my palm against her clitoris and trying to make circular movements around it. My sister legs were shuddering around my hand now, and I thought she was close to coming. The speed she was stroking my cock increased, and she broke off our kiss, gasping as her body shook with the force of her orgasm. “Oh, jesus, fuck, that’s amazing!” she exclaimed, turning her attention back to my straining cock.

Wriggling free from almost underneath me, she kissed my chest and plunged straight down towards my groin, and placed her lips over the red end of my penis. Using two fingers to make a circle tight around the base, she bobbed her head up and down, taking most of the length into her mouth all at once. Oh, it felt fantastic, her lips so tight. When she started to move her fingers up and down around the base in time with the movement of her mouth it very soon became too much for me. “Oh, Ann, yeah, I’m gonna come any second,” I warned her. She just kept on sucking, and I felt my balls bubble up and my spunk shoot out into her waiting mouth.

“Mmm, that felt nice!” she said, wriggling up to me again, one hand still on my softening cock. We kissed, and I could taste the spunk on her lips. “Can you wake me up like that every morning?”

I laughed. “We talked about that. Only whilst we’re on holiday!”

“Okay, okay!” We could hear movement from outside the room as everyone else was getting up. “Guess we’d better go and join them outside?”

“Yeah, suppose so,” I said, “although it’s kind of nice here.”

She laughed, throwing the sheet off, jumping out of bed and heading to the bathroom. I got up too, slipping on a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt. As Ann finished in the bathroom and came out, I moved past her to go to the toilet, squeezing her arse as she passed. By the time I got back into the bedroom she was upstairs with the rest of the family.

It was another beautiful sunny day, clear blue skies and a gentle breeze stopping it from being oppressively hot. We all lazed around the pool for the morning, reading books and swimming when we got too hot. I volunteered to oil Ann’s back for her, and by sitting on the edge of her sun-bed I could touch her without being seen by the others. While massaging oil into her back with one hand, I rubbed between her legs with the other, my finger wet and oily slipping under the material of her bikini and finding her cunt. I only had a couple of minutes, it would have looked strange otherwise, but I rubbed it hard for a few seconds, just to tease her. Slipping my finger away, I stood upright. Ann looked at me hard. “Thanks, Joe,” she said for the benefit of anyone else looking, and then, under her breath, “you bastard, you tease!” I smiled sweetly at her and jumped in the pool.

She got me back when I went downstairs to make some sandwiches for lunch though. I’d just got a load of food from the fridge and had laid it out on the table when Ann came down to the kitchen, walked straight over to me and put her hands down the front of my shorts. My penis instantly became alive, and she grasped it tightly, massaging it until it was fully erect before bending over and taking the tip in her mouth. I groaned as she slipped her tongue around the glans and sucked deeply, and she simply stood up, smiled at me and walked off. Just in time, too, because Beth came through the door moments later. I had to turn and face the sink until my erection had subsided.

We spent most of the afternoon dozing, reading and swimming too, all very relaxed. Beth spoke up at around three o’clock. “Joe, Ann, we were thinking of going out into town later, maybe having a few beers and going to a club. Can’t really come all this way without going clubbing can we? Do you fancy coming too? Not sure it’s mum and dad’s cup of tea though!”

I looked at Ann. “Yeah, why not, sounds cool,” she said, and I nodded my agreement. Our parents were quite happy to be left on their own for the evening, so it was settled.

Chapter 10

“So, what do you think?” Ann asked, emerging from Beth’s bedroom on the stroke of eight o’clock. She looked wonderful. She was wearing a short black skirt and high heeled sandals, which I think she must have borrowed from Beth because I hadn’t seen them before. Her legs looked tanned and toned. She had a pale blue shirt on, the buttons undone just enough to encourage you to look at her perfect tits, and her hair had been slightly spiked for the night. She could easily have passed for the same age as Beth. I looked her up and down approvingly.

My younger sister came out into the lounge too. “What do you think, then?” she asked of Paul and me. She too, was looking pretty good. Her skirt was red, and as short as Ann’s, and she was wearing long black boots with heels making her as tall as Ann. Her tight red t-shirt showed off her breasts perfectly, and she’d done her hair in a loose pony-tail. Paul wolf-whistled in appreciation.

I glanced at him. “Don’t know about you mate, but I’m going to be proud to escort these two beautiful young ladies into town tonight.”

“Yep,” he agreed, “they don’t scrub up badly when they put their minds to it!” Beth hit him playfully on the arm. “Sorry, sorry, just kidding!” he said. “Joe’s right, you both look great tonight. Going to have to watch out for all those other dodgy blokes in discos though, they’ll all be chatting you up!”

We went for a couple of drinks by the seafront first of all, and it was good fun to go out with Beth and Paul – my parents were great, but they’re not really into partying in bars and clubs, so it was cool to go out with people of the same generation. I learnt about Paul’s proposal to Beth – the way they had told it at the family gathering to announce their engagement, Paul had very romantically gone down on one knee in front of a big group of their friends, but with no parents to impress the truth came out! He was on one knee, but only because he was too drunk to stand. Beth had been angry with him, he’d asked for forgiveness, and she’d said that she’d forgive him if he proposed to her. Paul had agreed, to a huge round of applause from their friends, but apparently had forgotten about it until the morning, when Beth had asked him where he was going to get the ring from! Paul said that he was a bit taken aback, but when he thought about it, “knew I wouldn’t get anybody as good as her again, so why not?”


There was a slightly awkward moment when Beth asked Ann and I if we were going to be chatting anybody up later in the evening. We glanced nervously at each other. “ I don’t think so,” Ann said, “I’m not really one for holiday romances, and besides, I wouldn’t want to bring anyone back to the apartment – might disturb Joe’s beauty sleep!”

We all laughed and the awkwardness was over. Beth and Paul went to get more drinks, and Ann and I smiled to one another. “Don’t want to disturb my sleep – ha!” I grinned.

“Well not by shagging some dodgy lad I’ve met in a club anyway,” she retorted. “Although you did say you were getting into this voyeurism thing, so you never know….”

“Ooh, so you might be chatting someone up later then!” I said.

“Maybe,” Ann replied, “but only till Beth and Paul go home!” She laughed saucily. I really wanted her now, and would have leant over to kiss her if our companions hadn’t returned with the drinks at that moment. We had quite a few more drinks before moving on to a club a little further down the beach. My head was buzzing by the time we got inside, and the throbbing bass sounded good. I’m not much of a dancer, so I propped myself up at the bar and watched whilst the others hit the floor.

I guess it was quite comical to look at. As soon as Beth and Ann started to dance, four of five guys moved in, creating a circle around them. Paul was almost crowded out, and he strolled back to the bar to join me, laughing. “Girls, honestly!” he joked, “couple of drinks inside them and they’ll flirt with anybody!” It certainly looked that way – my sisters had their arms in the air and were throwing themselves around with the music. I could see one guy with his arm around Ann’s waist, yelling something in her ear, and felt a momentary pang of jealousy as she smiled at him. The two of them moved slightly away from the scrum, dancing face to face now.

Beth walked, or rather staggered, back to join us. “Shit,” said Paul, “looks like she’s had a few too many. Might have to take her home.” Beth was obviously struggling, not able to speak at the moment, wedged into a corner so she didn’t fall over. “Are you going to be alright with Ann?” he asked.

“Yeah, sure, no problem,” I replied. “You get her home and make sure she’s okay.” Paul half carried Beth out, giving me a wave over his shoulder as he left. I turned back to the dancefloor.

Ann had her arms round her partners neck, and they were touching foreheads. As I looked, Ann glanced up at him, and moved forward to kiss his lips. He responded by reaching his hand from her waist to her arse, pulling her towards him. They had virtually stopped moving with the music now, the kiss taking over. I wasn’t sure whether to be pleased for Ann, or whether I should rush over and break them up – in the end I did neither, simply sitting and watching. My sister made up my mind for me after a few minutes, though – they parted and exchanged a few words, before he went off towards the toilets and she walked back to me.

“Who’s the mystery man then?” I asked with a smile.

“Come on, take me away from this place, quick!” she replied, glancing over her shoulder.

Surprised, I ushered her outside, and we walked quickly away down the beach. “What’s up, Annie, you looked like you were having fun out there?”

“Well, yes, I guess. But I didn’t really want him, and the only way I could get rid of him was to tell him that you were my boyfriend, and then it started to get complicated. I think he assumed we were some kinky couple, and you got off on watching me with someone else, and – oh god, I don’t know! Doesn’t matter anyway. I didn’t want him because I want you!”

She stopped in the street and faced me, reaching to take my hand before standing on her toes and kissing me on the lips. “Joe, you make me so horny, I want to make love to you. Not just kissing, rubbing, sucking, I want you inside me, I want to feel your cock, I need to. Please.”

“Ann, I love you, you turn me on so much too, but you’re my sister! We shouldn’t be doing this!”

“I know, of course I know. But it’s an escape, this holiday, that’s all it is, and I’m enjoying myself for the first time in, christ, years! We’ve only got two more days – don’t make me stop now. Joe, I really need to get fucked, I’m aching inside. Come on, you’ve got to do this!”

She took me by the arm and led me down onto the beach, and we both slipped our shoes off. The black sand, too hot to walk on in the day, was cool underfoot. The booming sound of the bars was fading as we walked further away from the town. Ann stopped as we reached a row of sunbeds laid out on the beach, and stood in front of me. She put her arms around my neck, and we kissed deeply, passionately. My hands were on her waist, her shirt rode up on her hips and I felt her bare skin. There was no resistance in me now, I was alone on the beach with a beautiful, sexy woman, and I wanted her. I undid her shirt from the bottom up, pausing after each button to stroke her stomach. The last button came undone, and her glorious tits were finally on view. I reached to stroke them as she threw her shirt off onto the sand. Her nipples were hard through her lacy bra, and her breathing was heavy now. “Take it off,” I told her, and she complied, the bra joining the shirt on the beach. I bent to take a nipple in my mouth, a groan of pleasure my reward, and my hand travelled down her stomach, over her skirt and up her thighs. Her legs shifted apart quickly, and I pushed my finger firmly against her pussy. I could feel the dampness through her knickers, she wasn’t kidding when she said she was aching inside.

Pushing my finger under the material, I found her wet hole, and rubbed her clitoris back and forth, round and round. Ann was gasping for breath into my shoulder as I slipped a finger into her hot cunt, her hips were bucking and her legs trembling. I pushed one finger between her spasming lips, feeling them tighten around it and wanting it to be my cock fucking her rather than my finger. Ann didn’t seem to mind what it was at that point. “Oh god, oh god, I’m coming, yes!” her voice was wavering as I continued to thrust my finger in and out of her. “Oh god that’s so good, don’t ever stop!” I didn’t want to, but my cock was straining so hard against my trousers that it was getting uncomfortable. I extracted my fingers from her knickers, and quickly undid my jeans. Ann sat on the edge of a sunbed, and pulled her knickers down and off. She motioned me forward, and I stepped in front of her. Her hands found my waist and pulled my jeans and boxer shorts down, freeing my hard penis, which she took in her hands as I stepped out of my clothes. Ann lovingly licked the tip of my cock, already slippery with pre-cum, and then wrapped her lips around the head. She reached between my legs to gently massage my heavy balls, and I closed my eyes, holding her head against me as she sucked harder.

“Annie, Annie, this is so good, but I wanna fuck you, babe,” I said, aware that I was near to shooting my load. She looked up at me, smiling, and eased herself back on the bed, pulling her skirt up. I knelt on the bed between her legs, and leant forward to kiss her lips, bringing my cock up to brush against her thigh. Adjusting my position, I felt the tip of my penis on her wet cunt lips, and pushed forward slightly so the tip was just inside her. “Are you sure?” I said, and she nodded her assent. I pushed a little harder, her lips sliding back to accommodate me as her cunt got used to being filled, and little by little, I was fucking my sister.

Her hands reached around my back to pull me as deep as possible, and she groaned as I leant more weight onto her and touched her clitoris with this different angle. Her beautiful cunt felt wonderful around me, tight and yet soft, and I attempted to be slow and gentle with my movements, but I think Ann just needed to get fucked. “Come on, harder,” she urged me, and I increased the pace of my movements. She left one hand behind me but moved the other to her tits, pulling hard on one nipple and gasping with the pleasure and the pain.

“Oh, Ann, I need to come,” I said, feeling the rising in my balls.

“Oh yes,” she said, “Come on my tits, not inside me, come on me.”

I pulled my cock from her cunt, and knelt forward over her, stroking myself. My sister looked up at me. “Come on my tits, Joe,” she ordered, just as the first gush of spunk rushed from me, and landed on her stomach. A second spurt, higher on her tits and neck, and a third, splashing onto her belly. She leaned forward, and managed to take my cock into her mouth, slurping down the last few drops before collapsing onto her back on the bed again. I collapsed forward too, kissing her lips and falling to her side as we both regained our composure. “That felt wonderful,” she smiled at me.

“Yeah, fantastic,” I grinned back into the night sky, “You’re so fucking sexy, it’s unbelievable!”

She leant up on one elbow to look at me. “Take me back and lets do it again in a comfortable bed. This might be a good place for a quick fuck, but I want you to make love to me.”

We sat up, looking around a little guiltily to see if we’d been spotted, but there was nobody else to be seen. I pulled on my trousers, and Ann threw her shirt on, laughing sexily as she handed me her underwear, which I put in my pocket, and we walked on up the beach and towards home.

There were no lights on when we got back to the top of the hill, and we moved into the apartment silently. Ann went to the bathroom in our bedroom, and I got a couple of glasses of water from the fridge. She was in bed when I got back, and I put the water down and bent to kiss her. “Come here, quickly,” she urged me, and I wasted no time in taking my clothes off and joining her under the sheet. She was naked, of course, and rolled onto her side to kiss me as I put an arm round her. She pushed her leg over mine, and rolled me onto my back, straddling my body as we continued to kiss. My erection was bumping on her arse, and she reached round to grasp it in her hand, shuffling herself back to meet it and easing the tip into her cunt lips. “Mmm, you feel good, I want you inside me again,” she whispered, as I moved my hips up to push my cock into her. She leant forward over me, her chest sticky with my spunk, and the full length of my cock buried itself in her. “Oh fuck, yeah,” she gasped quietly.

I reached my hand round her arse, running a finger down the crack as she shivered in anticipation, and leaving my finger tip against her arsehole. She bucked up and down on my cock, and I eased my finger just gently into her arse, which contracted around it tightly. She sat upright on me, and I reached up for her tits, rubbing her hard nipples, before sitting upright too, where I could kiss her lips and bend to suck those beautiful tits. Ann’s slippery cunt was sliding up and down my cock, I felt so close to her. She pulled my head into her chest, and squeezed my neck tightly as I thrust into her. “Oh baby, I’m coming again,” she cried into my shoulder, shaking as she tried to rub her clitoris as hard as she could against me. “Oh, yes, oh yes!”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds