A Family Holiday

I was close too. “I’m going to come, sis,” I warned her, and got ready to unleash my load into her hot cunt, but she quickly slipped off me and bent her head to take me in her mouth again. Only just in time – my cock spurted again and she took it all in, swallowing most of my come and letting some roll out the corner of her mouth and onto her chin. She lay back onto my chest, panting.

“Joe, I want you to come inside me, but you can’t, you can’t. I’m not on the pill, I don’t want to get pregnant.” She looked up at me. “Get some condoms if you want.” I felt awful – I hadn’t given that a thought. I just never considered that our game would end up with us fucking, so I hadn’t taken it that extra step further to talk about contraception, and I’d been too drunk and too horny to think about it now we were fucking.

“Oh, Annie, I’m sorry, I should have thought,” I said, as she lay on me.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. You’re fantastic, I love fucking you even without that at the moment. I don’t really like condoms, lets wait a couple of days and then it’ll be safe, no problems.” I stroked her back as her breathing deepened and she slept. I wasn’t far behind her.

Chapter 11

Ann woke me up in the morning with a kiss on my forehead. “Morning, sexy,” she whispered to me, “are you going to take me sightseeing today then?”

We’d talked about going to Mount Teide, which involved getting a coach from town halfway up the mountain, and then a cable car to near the top. “Yeah, sounds good,” I said, waking up slowly. “I’d just better jump in the shower first.” We kissed again, but before my erection could lead me further astray I broke it off. “Shower!” I laughed. “You are insatiable!”

I jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. The warm water felt good, washing away the slight hint of hangover at the back of my eyes, and I closed my eyes to let it fall into my face. It gave me quite a start to feel a hand on my back, and I turned round quickly to see Ann joining me under the jets of water. She stepped towards me, arms outstretched to reach round my neck, and we embraced. The water ran down our chests between us as we kissed. Ann’s hand fell to my waist and she pulled me closer to her, feeling my hard penis on her stomach. “Are you all nice and clean now?” she asked, in a little girl voice.

“Pretty much,” I replied, “do you need a bit of a wash down?”

“Yes, I think I probably do.” I broke away from her embrace, and picked up a bar of soap. She stood in front of me, hair wet under the shower, and I gently ran my hands, covered in soap, over her front. Her tits were standing proud, nipples hard to my touch. I dropped to one knee, running my soapy hands over her legs, up her thighs and across her bush. Her legs edged apart.

“Turn around,” I instructed, and she complied, facing the shower wall as I ran my hands over her back now, and down to her arse. I cupped her arse cheek in my hand, slipping a finger between her legs and rubbing her fiery cunt, wet not only from the shower now. Reaching round in front of her and stroking her stomach, I moved closer behind her and placed my cock between her arse cheeks, feeling her bend slightly to rub herself on me. I reached down and grasped my penis, forcing her legs apart more as I rubbed the tip on her cunt hole, before shoving it into her, not roughly but not gently either. My sister groaned, pressed up against the wall. I pushed into her as far as I could, and held myself there, standing on tiptoes and reaching round to pull her belly back towards me. Standing like this, I could just about reach round her and rub my finger on her clitoris, although I couldn’t move much whilst doing so. Ann’s hands were above her head, palms down on the tiled wall, she thrust back at me as hard as she could whilst I kept as still as I could.

“Oh, yeah, keep rubbing there,” she cried above the sound of the rushing water, and I felt her body tense and shake as she reached her orgasm. I moved my hand away from her clitoris to enable me to thrust into her more easily, and held onto her hips as my cock pushed its way into her cunt. Oh, I wanted to come inside her so much, but I knew I couldn’t – I grunted as I neared coming, pulling my cock from her and spraying my load onto her lower back and arse cheeks. We stood under the water, regaining our breath for a couple of minutes.

“Ann, you are fantastic. Sex with you feels so good it’s untrue!”

She smiled at me. “You’re not so bad yourself, you know. Now come on, get out the shower. Your turn to make breakfast, and then we’ve got a coach to catch.” Reluctantly I stepped out of the shower and dried myself, whilst she washed her hair. She came out to breakfast shortly after me.

The walk down into town only took ten minutes, and we were in plenty of time to catch the rest of the coach party. Ann was looking as good as ever, wearing a knee length skirt and walking boots, and her low cut white t-shirt. “Hey, guess what?” she asked me as we sat down on the coach. “I accidentally forgot to put any knickers on this morning!” Sitting in the window seat, she picked up the hem of her skirt and lifted it up to show me. “Makes me feel ever so naughty!”

The coach started up, and I rested my hand on her leg, just above the knee, edging it up a little at a time until I my fingers sat between her thighs. “Annie, let me rub your pussy,” I whispered in her ear, and she parted her legs just a little. I shifted position slightly, my wrist had been at a bad angle, and, with a quick glance around the coach to check we weren’t being observed, stuck a finger onto her clitoris. I rubbed it lightly, in a circle, and that was enough to get her juices going – I dropped a finger down to her cunt to make it wet and slippery, and bought it back to her button. “Oh yeah, I love it when you’re all wet for me,” my mouth was close to her ear. “I want to rub you till you come, right here on the bus.” She was trembling, legs squeezing round my hand, turned on by how close we were to several other people. I continued speaking quietly into her ear. “Your tight cunt is squeezing my finger, feels like you’re close to coming. I want you to come, Ann, nice and quiet so all these people don’t hear, unless you want them to hear that is. Do you want them all to know I’m rubbing your cunt? Does it turn you on to do it in front of all these people?”

“Yes,” she whispered, “yes, it turns me on. I want to straddle you and fuck you on the bus seat, I want everyone else to see us fuck. Oh god, I’m gonna come, just keep rubbing me, oh yes!” I could feel the extra wetness on my hand as she came, shuddering, biting her lip to keep quiet. I slowly withdrew my hand from underneath her skirt, and bought it up to her face.

“My fingers are going to smell of your pussy all day now,” I said, “and I’m going to be turned on all day by it.”

The rest of the journey was interesting for the dramatic scenery, as we wound our way up into the mountainous interior of the island. It was an almost lunar landscape, and it was a bit of a shock to find a large car park where the cable car station was – it had been a long time since we’d seen much sign of humans at the side of the road.

We all crowded onto a cable car, which swayed slowly up the mountainside. At the top there was a restaurant, and a wide path led up to the summit of Teide. We strode out confidently, aware that there was less air up here but taking it quite easy, and made it to the tip of the mountain in less than ten minutes. “Oh, it’s beautiful!” Ann cried, as we surveyed the scene below us. The sky was a brilliant blue, and a few wispy clouds clung to the mountain below. The sea was in the distance, sunlight sparkling off it, and the darker patches of forest to the north contrasted with the arid landscape around the volcanic mountain.

It was beautiful, but it was also quite cold, the wind blowing fiercely. We stayed up there for as long as we could, savouring the scene, but in the end had to admit defeat and walk slowly back down to the restaurant for a hot drink. “Do you think they’ll have anywhere we can sneak off so you can ravish my body?” Ann asked as we walked into the heated room.

I shrugged, but kept my eyes open as we drunk warming chocolate. Ann went to the toilet when she finished her drink, and came back to report to me. “There’s too many people about,” she said, “can’t really sneak into the toilets. God, I feel like I’m about fifteen again, having to try to find all the places you can go for a snog!”

The cable car was crowded too, but that was to our advantage. Hemmed into a corner, Ann looked out of the window as I leant in behind her and left my hand resting on her arse. She twisted her head to look at me. “You are a naughty boy!” she whispered, reading my mind. I lifted her skirt and squeezed her cheek, sliding my finger between her legs. She was getting used to this, and I loved the way her legs parted to allow me access to her pussy. The cable car ride was only five minutes or so, but I managed to make her come again by the time we got to the bottom. I wondered if I was the only one in the car to sense the smell of sex in the air.

Ann fell asleep against me on the coach back. I sat there, wondering about whether our game could continue, whether it made me a bad person to want my sister so much, but most of all, when I could get to fuck her next.

Chapter 12

It was our last night, the flight home was the following lunchtime. Beth and Paul had cooked dinner, and mum and dad were talking about how grateful they were to Beth for organising the holiday, and to all of us for making it special for them. We decided to go for a couple of drinks at our favourite bar after eating, to toast my parent’s anniversary.

As is always the case, the end of a holiday was tinged with melancholy, but everyone said they had enjoyed the break. I knew I had, even if I was a little confused as to what it would mean to me when we all got back to Britain. The wine was flowing well, and even my mum was a little bit tipsy by about half past ten, when my dad thought it was time they strolled back to the apartment. Beth, Paul, Ann and I stayed for another bottle of wine, but weren’t too far behind them, although all the lights were out when we got back. I suggested another drink on the terrace, and Ann agreed, although the other two decided to call it a night. “Just me and you left then, sis,” I said, bringing a couple of glasses of wine upstairs to Ann.

“Just me and you, and the hot tub!” she replied, eyes glinting mischievously again.

I smiled back at her. “Just what do you have in mind?”

“Step this way,” she said, “bring your wine, leave your clothes!” Bending down, she flicked the button to turn on the bubbles, and stood in front of me. Ann raised her arms above her head, and brought them down her sides again, then reached up to undo a couple of buttons of her shirt. She kicked her shoes off, and pulled her shirt up over her head, exposing her lacy bra. Pushing her tits together, she bent her head, almost but not quite able to lick her own nipple. She turned her back to me and slowly eased her skirt down over her hips, kicking it off and leaving her just in her underwear. Still with her back to me, she undid the clasp of her bra, and let it fall to the floor in front of her, before she turned back to face me. I stepped towards her. Ann took the wine glasses from my hands, and put them carefully by the side of the hot tub, then came to me again. She pulled my t-shirt up and over my head, bending to kiss my chest, and then tugged at the buttons on my jeans until they came loose. Pushing them down, she knelt in front of me to pull them right off, and I stepped out of them. Ann reached up and pulled my boxer shorts down too, my cock springing free – she grasped it firmly. “You’ve made me come twice today without me making you come,” she said. “I think I’d better put that right.”

Her lips slipped around the tip of my cock, and I let out an involuntary moan as she took me into her mouth. She glanced up at me. “Is that nice?” and went back to her work. Oh, was it nice? I never wanted it to stop, her lips were firm yet soft around me, insistently working on my shaft, and her tongue was licking all over inside her mouth. I closed my eyes, trying to hold back and enjoy this as long as I could, but there was no way I was going to last long, I’d been horny all day and this was going to be the release. I held her head, warning her that I was going to come, and she intensified her sucking, making the moment of orgasm almost too much to bear, my legs shaking hard as I emptied my balls into her mouth. She eased the pressure of her sucking, looking up at me as if to gain my approval, and I reached out my arms to help her to her feet.

“That felt fantastic,” I said, “probably the best blow job I’ve ever had.” I hugged her close to me, stroking her back and crushing her tits into my chest. We broke apart, and kissed, gently. She laid her head to one side and I kissed down her cheek to her neck, lazily, in no hurry – we had all the time we wanted. Ann put her arm over my shoulder, and I kissed along it, underneath it and to the side of her breast, before moving round to the front of her chest and taking a nipple gently between my teeth. Now it was my turn to kneel in front of her, and I ran my hands down her sides, feeling her shiver of anticipation as my fingers found the waistband of her knickers, and pulled them slowly down her legs. I pushed my face into her belly, the faint smell of her pussy in my nostrils, and kissed her stomach. She kicked her knickers off, and indicated that I should stand, and we stepped together over to the hot tub. It was big enough that we could both lie down in it, which we did, relaxing and getting used to the water temperature, before she rolled over into my arms. Kissing her deeply, I pulled her body close to mine, pleased that my erection hadn’t stayed away long.

Ann stood up and I sat on the seat at the side of the tub. As we’d seen Beth do a couple of nights before, Ann straddled my legs and sat down on me, my cock pressing on her stomach now. She bent to stroke it, and shuffled more upright to place her cunt lips around the tip. She was so wet, she eased herself straight down onto me, and moaned lustily as I filled her completely. She slowly started a rhythmic motion with her hips, grinding her pelvis against mine, and I gradually got the rhythm together, timing my thrusts with hers. The speed increased imperceptibly, and I reached out with my lips to grab and suckle a nipple to help her towards her climax, which came in a rush, her head banging onto my shoulder with the force of it. Her legs shook around mine. “Oh Joe, that’s wonderful,” she groaned, starting her motion again.

I could feel my balls bubbling again. “Annie, I’m gonna come again, you’d better get off me.”

“No,” she said, “I want to feel you come inside me now, I have to.”

This was too much, it was what I wanted to feel but hadn’t dared to expect. My balls contracted and I felt my cock bursting as I filled her cunt with my sperm. We shook in unison as her cervix contracted around my penis, drawing the last drops from it. She bent to kiss me, hard, on the lips. “That’s so much nicer than you having to pull out,” she whispered, “so much nicer.”

My penis was shrinking now, and she stepped back and off me, floating away to the other side of the tub. I leant my head back on the wall, regaining my breath. “Come on,” she said, “it’s our last night, so take me to bed and hug me.”

We stepped out of the tub, and quickly towelled ourselves dry, and picking up our clothes, we stepped quietly through the apartment to our room. Ann went to the bathroom, and I lay on my bed, tiredness enveloping my eyes. I was half asleep by the time Ann slipped under the bed sheet, kissed my lips and lay her head on my chest.

“Good night, baby brother,” she said, “sleep tight.”

Chapter 13

Day seven, the end of the holiday. My first thought on waking was a dull, depressed one, not helped by my slightly nagging hangover. I rolled over on my side, and only then did my mind return to Ann, who was lying with her back to me, sleeping peacefully. I smiled inwardly – the holiday had been great, and it wasn’t all over yet. I reached out and ran my hand down her side, from her shoulder down her arm, over her hand and onto her hip, and down the outside of her thigh. My sister stirred slightly, but didn’t wake up. I shuffled my body close behind her, my cock hard now, pressed against the small of her back, and reached over her arm to stroke her stomach. I used my knee to bend her right leg, so she was nearly face down now, and rubbed down her back and over her arse crack. Ann whimpered gently as I ran my fingers between her legs, parting her thighs for me. I gently stroked around her cunt lips, noting how heavy her breathing was becoming, and eased her over a little more so she was completely face down.

I knelt over her, pushed my right leg between hers, and bent to kiss the back of her neck. I was sure she was awake now, but she didn’t say anything or move other than where I put her – she seemed to be enjoying this as much as I was. My kisses went down her back, my hand on her arse until my mouth wanted to kiss there. I moved back down the bed to allow me space to kiss the tops of her thighs, and gradually started concentrating my attentions onto her arse. I cupped my hand and slid it up to her pussy, and Ann lifted her hips a little to let me rub her hard little clitoris. My tongue moved between her legs, licking her pussy, tasting her arousal. I lifted my head, and knelt up, stroking my erection. I bent to kiss the back of her neck again, and lowered my body so that my cock was against her arse cheeks. Easing her thighs apart further, I pushed my penis between them, and felt her tense against it. Reaching down, I rubbed my thick cock on her cunt lips, and heard Ann almost growl with anticipation. I slipped it in, just a little, and then out again, repeating this move a few times, turning us both on with the frustration. Finally, I gave a bigger thrust, and pushed my cock in as far as it would go, Ann’s hips rising from the bed to encourage me deeper. I held us in that position for a few seconds, and then started a slow, circular motion with my hips, which Ann met with thrusts of her own. Fucking her from behind felt wonderful, I felt lost, there was nothing else in the world. Ann bucked hard against me, her thighs trembling, and I noticed her hand was clasped tightly around the bedpost as she shook underneath me. My balls contracted, once, twice, and I held my cock still and deep inside her as I emptied my load into her womb.

Collapsing on top of her, I eased my sticky cock from her cunt, and rolled onto my back. Ann looked over at me, smiling. “Morning,” she said, “that felt like a good way to wake up!”

I leant over to kiss her. “Morning sexy,” I said. “Felt pretty good to me too. You alright?”

“Yeah,” she said. “Shame we’ve got to go home, I could stay here with you all day.”

My depression returned fleetingly. “Ah well, all good things come to an end.”

“Come on, we’ve got packing to do.” Ann jumped out of bed, and grabbed her case from the cupboard. I lay back and watched her, wondering if this was the last time I was going to see her naked body. I wanted to remember it for as long as possible. Ann put on her short black skirt, and picked up a bra from the floor. “Guess what?” she asked, and continued before I could reply, “I’m not going to wear any knickers today, just so I can feel your come on my thighs all the way home.”

Oh god what an amazing thought. “But how am I going to keep my hands off you now?” I pleaded as she put on her bra, and found a white t-shirt. Ann smirked at me, and walked out to the lounge. I could only shake my head in wonder, get up and pack my things too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds