A Family Holiday

We were met by a bus to take us to the airport, and the journey passed uneventfully. Waiting for the plane, Ann and I wandered round the duty free shop and picked out a couple of bottles to take back with us. “You don’t have to, you know,” she nudged me in the ribs.

“What? Don’t have to what?” I was confused.

“Keep your hands off me.” Ann gave me that wicked smile.

“Oh, yeah, sorry, I see,” I said. “I’ve been having a hard job controlling myself, but there’s loads of people about. Including our parents!”

“Come with me,” she said, leading me by the hand. I put the bottle back on the shelf and followed, it looked like I had no choice! Ann led me up some stairs, and towards the toilets. There was one door, which opened up into the ladies on one side and the gents on the other. She went straight for the ladies, hustling me inside and looking around to make sure we hadn’t been seen. She pushed me into one of the cubicles, and locked the door behind us, turning to me with a smile. “Come on, we haven’t got much time,” she urged. “I want you inside me again.”

I undid my jeans, and she reached for my cock, pulling it from my boxers. Bending down in front of me, Ann took me in her mouth, sucking until I was fully erect and then standing up. “Fuck me, Joe,” she commanded. I reached my hand under her skirt, feeling my dried spunk on her thighs, and pushed her legs apart to rub her cunt, already so wet and willing. I sat on the toilet seat, pushing my jeans and shorts down below my knees, and encouraged her to straddle me. She didn’t need much encouraging! Ann lifted her skirt up and threw her leg over mine, rubbing her pussy against my cock before lifting herself up and impaling herself on me. “Oh yes!” she cried as my full length buried itself into her. She started humping up and down on me, hard. “I wanna make you come in me again,” she gasped as I reached behind her and placed a finger tip on her arsehole. “Oh jesus, I’m so close, oh yes I’m coming, Joe, come with me, come with me.” I was – closing my eyes and shaking with the exertion as my penis squirted into her again. We slowed our movements gradually, and kissed on the lips. Parting, we laughed at ourselves – as bad as horny teenagers sneaking away from the parents for illicit sex. Ann eased herself away from my shrinking prick and stood in front of me. “I love the feeling of it running down my legs,” she said, showing me her pussy, my cream oozing from between the lips.

We had to rejoin the rest of them – our flight was in half an hour. Ann listened at the door to make sure there was no one else around, and we ran out of the toilets. “Wondered where you’d got to,” said Beth, ever the organiser, as we got back to where everyone else was seated. “Come on, they’ve just called our flight.”

Epilogue

I haven’t slept with my sister since that holiday. We didn’t even have a seat together on the plane home, and when we got back to our parents, Ann drove off quickly, wanting to be with her son. She phoned me four or five days later. “Hey, I, er, got my period,” she said, and, although it hadn’t been worrying me too much I had to admit I was pleased! “We still friends?” she asked.

Of course we were. I think I’ll love my sister as long as I live. I’ll certainly always remember our family holiday together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds