A Father's Story

We lay there on the bed holding each other close. Quietly whispering of our love. Lightly kissing and fondling and eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

When I awoke in the morning I just stared into the dark and listened to the deep even breaths of this beautiful woman sleeping in my arms.

I had no feelings of guilt or regret, just joy in finding a woman who I loved and who loved me with all of her heart.

As the sun came up and the room brightened, Debby began to wake and stretched. I pulled her a little closer. With her eyes closed, she smiled and said, "Good morning, my love. Have you been awake long?"

"A while, I was just enjoying having you in my arms and watching you sleep. Oh, Debby, I love you so much."

"And I love you, Daddy. I love you more than I have ever loved any other man.

"Daddy, I am so happy here with you, I have my love and our son. What more could I want? I never want to leave," she told me softly.

I held her close, "You will never have to leave. I want you here with me forever."

We kissed and I began to caress her breast.

"MMOOOOMMMMMMYYYY... POPPPPYYY," a little voice shouted.

Debby and I both started to laugh.

As she got up she smiled, "I'll get him."

"Okay, you take care of Danny and I'll get breakfast."

Saturday morning breakfast was pankies (Pancakes), one half slice of bacon and chocolate milk for Danny and a little more for Debby and I..

After a leisurely breakfast (well about as leisurely as a breakfast can be, with an eighteen month old little boy) we spent the morning cleaning and doing laundry.

After lunch, we put Danny in for a nap. I sat in my chair and Debby came and sat on my lap, kissing me and holding me close.

As we sat there I gave her the full, unabridged, unedited history of the Matson Family, at least from 1968, when I was drafted.

I told her how Mom and I first made love in Columbia, South Carolina, right after I got out of Basic Training and that she had gotten pregnant that weekend. How my sister Rachel and I first made love while I was on Christmas Leave. And about that last weekend at home before being shipped to Southeast Asia, when I impregnated her.

She found that fact that they didn't tell me about the pregnancies to be funny. Laughing that it must have been quite a surprise to come home to two children. She did understand Uncle Freddy's reluctance in telling me.

I told her all I knew about their move from Chicago to Vermont, the purchase of the Restaurant and how the families grew.

I did confirm her suspicions that Freddy was my son and about the situation with Uncle Freddy and Mom.

I talked and talked, telling Debby everything about the family. Answering all of her questions.

I talked until Danny woke from his nap. This was the time that Danny was weepy and clingy. When Debby wasn't around, Poppy was a suitable replacement, but when Debby was around all he wanted was MOMMY.

We went shopping that afternoon, for groceries and household items. We were like a married couple with their young son and we were reveling in it.

That evening after bathing Danny and putting him to bed, Debby and I had dinner. After cleaning up, we sat on the couch, cuddling. Debby told me that it was her turn to talk.

She told me that after she came to accept that her mother and father were brother and sister, she went over her DNA with a fine-toothed comb. She searched for genetic defects or weaknesses. She found nothing, no problems at all.

When she was in England she tested Terry, Sally and the three children. Again nothing, no problems. She even tested Danny and found nothing.

She told me that she wanted to test Freddy, Robert and Melissa but she really didn't think that she would find any problems. She wasn't sure how to go about it. She didn't want to have to tell them.

Then she put her head on my chest and said, "Daddy, I want to tell you something and I ask that you just listen."

I nodded, keeping silent.

Debby went on, "Soon after the wedding, I realized that I had made a mistake, a big one, when I married Dennis. I came to realize that all he was interested in was conquest. He would do or say anything to get a woman into bed. Even, it appears marry them. But, once he had his way with you, he slowly lost interest.

"This is what happened with me, shortly after we were married things started to go slow down until there was very little sexual contact between us. I knew that he was having affairs. At first I was crushed, but soon I stopped caring."

I wanted to ask, why in gods name did you let him get you pregnant? But, I said nothing.

"Daddy, I knew that if I got pregnant it would end the marriage. But, there was no way I wanted to have that bastard's baby.

"While I was here with you after Grandma died, I would have sex with you. You were always calling me by Mom's name or Grandma's name, you were loving them in your mind while you loved me with your body...Daddy...Danny is not only your grandson...but he is also your son. Please Daddy, please don't hate me," she said weeping.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing...I had unknowingly made my own daughter pregnant and she gave birth to my Danny...my son?

I held her tight and lifted her face to me. It was wet with her tears and I began to kiss them away.

I looked into her eyes and softly said, "Oh, my Debby, my love, my beauty, I love you...more than anything, I could never hate you. I couldn't be happier knowing that Danny is my son.

Now things made sense. Why she didn't want anything from Dennis, why she tested Danny and why she called Danny our son this morning. I held her tight and kissed her.

The kiss became more and more passionate, our lips crushed together and our tongues danced.

When the kiss broke. I looked her in the eyes and smiled.

She smiled at me, "Daddy, I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh, Debby, we will always be together. Raising our son and loving each other, forever."

I picked her up and carried her up the stairs and into my...no...OUR bedroom. I lay her on the bed and began to unbutton her blouse. I slowly stripped her. First I removed her blouse then her skirt, the bra, the pantyhose and panties.

I sat up and removed my clothes. I lay down next to her and pulled her naked body into mine.

We crushed our lips together, mouths open and tongues meeting and caressing. My hands were all over her back, from her shoulders to her round firm ass.

She was holding me tightly to her. Her hands were pulling me as close to her as possible.

I began to kiss her cheeks to her jaw and down to her neck. I kissed down her neck, chest to her breast. I kissed the nipple and took it into my mouth and sucked.

She moaned and held my head to her.

I moved from one breast to the other and back again. While I sucked on one breast I would fondle the other with my hand.

The aroma of her body was fantastic. I began to kiss and lick my way down her body. Over her firm stomach, down to her golden triangle of pubic hair.

The scent of her body combining with the aroma of her sex was an intoxicant. I breathed her fragrance in. Breathing deeply, getting high on my daughter's perfume. My dick had been hard but now it was like a steel beam jutting out of my body.

Lower and lower I went, until I was lying between those magnificent shapely legs. I was kissing her thighs, moving from the tops to the inner thigh. Kissing, licking, loving my beautiful daughter.

I spread her vaginal lips with my fingers and began to lick the wet warm folds of her vulva. Debby gasped when I stuck my tongue into her. Her hands went to the back of my head and pushed my face into her cunt.

She was wet. Her juices were oozing from her vagina. I drank from her fountain, as I drank from her mother's fountain; as I drank from her grandmother's fountain.

She was delicious. Wonderfully, deliciously exhilarating. I was reveling in the thrill of the moment.

I inserted one finger into her and then another. I moved my face up a little and began to attend to her clitoris.

As I began to suck on her little button she groaned and pushed on my head even harder.

I became crazed wanting more and more of her taste, her aroma, her flavor. I attacked her clit. I sucked, licked and blew on that organ of pleasure.

Debby, screamed out her pleasure. Her body stiffened and began to spasm as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body.

I continued worshiping at her sexual altar until, finally her body went limp. She was spent.

I lifted up and kissed her. Her nectar was all over my face and fingers. I licked my fingers, enjoying the flavor.

Debby began to lick my face, cleaning her off her wetness.

"Oh my god, Daddy, that was unbelievable. No one has ever done that to me before, no one has ever made me feel like that. Oh god ...I love you."

Debby then pushed me onto my back. She lifted up and moved her leg over my hips. She took my dick in her hand and guided it into her.

When the head of my cock was in her she dropped down skewering herself on my rock hard dick.

"I want you, my love...I have to have you in me. I need you in me," she groaned

She lifted herself up until only the tip of my dick was still in her and then dropped down onto me.

Again and again she lifted and dropped. As she dropped, I pushed my hips up, meeting her and forcing my dick into her.

She was riding me like I have never been ridden before. Her breasts were bouncing and jiggling.

Her head was thrown back as she bucked on me. A low moan was coming from deep in her throat.

She then fell onto me and began to kiss me with an unbelievable fury. Mashing her lips into mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth. She didn't stop riding my dick, in fact she became wilder and wilder with pounding her cunt onto my dick.

As she bounced on me, I joined her in the furious fucking. I slammed my dick up into her, faster and faster, harder and harder. Fucking each other with wild abandon.

I was very quickly loosing all control and I felt the stirrings of my orgasm start deep within my balls.

I roared out my love for Debby, "I'd going to cum, I'm going to cum."

"Yes, Daddy, yes, cum for me. Put your cum into me. I want all of your cum. Please, Daddy, please, give me your wonderful seed. Give me another baby, make me pregnant."

Hearing Debby beg me to give her another child drove me over the top. I stiffened, grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me. I pushed my hips up, driving my dick as deep into her body as I could. And I came.

I ejaculated into her, shooting my sperm, my life giving seed into her young fertile womb. Again and again my dick spasmed and unloaded into her body.

As my dick twitched inside her body, Debby went into her orgasm. She grabbed me and held me with a strength that I never expected. She stifled her screams by biting my shoulder.

The pain was exquisite. The blending of the pain and pleasure made the pleasure that much more intense.

She trembled and shook as her orgasms washed over and through her.

Our bodies were aglow with the sweat of our lovemaking. The night air was made cooler by the evaporation of our sweat, so I reached down and pulled the sheet and comforter over us.

We lay there for a long time. Debby's body on top of mine. Holding each other and cuddling.

Later, she moved next to me and fell asleep in my arms.

I awoke with Debby cleaning my shoulder. She was visibly upset. She had tears in her eyes.

When I opened my eyes, she looked at me, "Daddy, I had no idea that I had hurt you, I bit you and drew blood, Oh god, Daddy, I'm so sorry...please forgive me."

"My love, you didn't hurt me. It was wonderful, now you have marked me as yours. I can never belong to another. I am yours forever, branded by my daughter'" I said smiling.

It was very early, our son was still sleeping. OUR SON, our son. The idea gave me such joy, so much happiness. I was truly alive again. I had a new wife and a new son. I was in heaven.

We went into the bathroom to shower. I looked at my shoulder in the mirror. Debby had truly marked me. I could see the teeth marks and the dried blood, it would scar up nicely.

Debby was still apologizing, and cleaning it up. I told her not to worry as I was going to take a shower and would clean it then.

"Oh, you're going to take a shower...what about me? I guess I will stand out here waiting for you to finish and then I can take a shower. You can just wash your back BY YOURSELF"

I grabbed her and pulled her into me and kissed her.

"You're going to stand out here and wait for me to finish...I don't think so. I don't ever want to have to wash my own back again. And I want to be the only one to wash your back...and front...and sides...et cetera...et cetera...et cetera," I laughed.

We got into the shower, and we washed each other, very slowly and thoroughly. As we rinsed off, I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I lowered her onto my erection and we made slow, sweet love.

Once again I ejaculated into Debby's body, as she came on my dick.

We just held onto each in the spray of the shower.

After getting out of the shower and drying off, Debby put some antibiotics on my shoulder and then bandaged it.

As we were making the bed, our son woke up and started to scream for his MOMMY.

Debby went to change Danny and get him dressed and I went to make coffee and breakfast.

Debby did not get pregnant that night. But, about two months later, she told me that she had missed her period. The instant test indicted that she was pregnant and a visit to the doctor's office confirmed that.

We were going to have another child. I would have another grandchild/son or daughter.

Debby told every one that she wanted another child and was not going to tie herself to another husband. She could do it on her own. This was accepted by every one. I am sure that there was talk about her being single and having a child but that was all.

But then, who would expect that she was pregnant by her father. Sure she lived with him, but he was a live-in babysitter.

When Debby was in her fifth month, and showing her pregnancy beautifully, I received a phone call from my youngest, Melissa. No she wasn't my youngest...she was my youngest daughter. She was my baby girl.

Melissa said that she hadn't seen me or her sister and her nephew in such a long time she was going to come to Vermont and visit. She is an elementary school teacher in Boston.

She said that she was going to drag her brother, Robert along.

I laughed and said that I couldn't imagine that he could spend a weekend without going into the office.

She laughingly promised that he would be here. But she couldn't promise that he wouldn't call the office.

Robert was an attorney with a corporate law office just outside of Boston. He had gone through a rather nasty divorce about a year ago and had thrown himself into his work.

I had been worried about him, after the divorce, but Melissa told me that she would keep an eye on him. She said that every once in a while she would drag him out on a double date or would set him up with one of her friends.

Debby had told Melissa and Robert about her pregnancy, but not who the father was. Melissa seemed to understand but Robert in his pompous way thought that it was terrible. Especially, because Dad would be stuck with raising the baby.

They showed up on Friday afternoon. There were hugs and kisses all around. It only took Danny a few minutes to warm up to his aunt and uncle.

I am always amazed when I see Robert with children, especially with Danny. It's no more mister big corporate attorney, but a warm wonderful person, who is on the floor rolling around and wrestling with Danny.

He even insisted in giving Danny his bath. I don't know who splashed more. Robert was soaked.

After putting Danny to bed we had dinner. It was a great time, we talked and laughed. It was a family dinner. We had not had such a time in a long while. But, there seemed to be a slight tension in the air, Robbie, was more a Robert, a bit formal. My little Lissa was fidgety and wouldn't look at me in the eyes.

I just passed it off as a reaction to seeing Debby pregnant.

After dinner we were sitting in the living room. Me in my armchair, Debby in the rocking chair we had bought and Robert and Melissa sitting on opposite ends of the couch.

The girls (I should say women...but...they will always be my little girls...a father's prerogative) were drinking tea and Robert and I were having a glass of wine.

After a while it looked like Melissa was getting a little upset. She looked down at the floor and said, "Daddy, Debby, I have something to tell you."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Please listen... this is very difficult...I'm pregnant.

"Please don't be angry, please don't hate me," she said very softly.

Debby got up and went over to her and put her arm around Melissa's shoulders and hugged her.

It was obvious that Robert knew, I thought that's why she brought him, for support.

I looked at her and said, "Lissa, I could never hate you. Tell me, are you happy about the pregnancy?"

She looked up with tears in her eyes and said, "Oh yes Daddy, I want this baby."

"Does the father know?" I asked.

"Yes, he knows and he is very happy about it."

"Oh, baby, why didn't you bring..." Then it hit me...she did bring him, the father of Melissa's baby was here sitting next to Debby. Robert and Melissa were going to have a baby.

I looked at them sitting on the couch. Melissa and Robert were looking dejectedly at the floor and Debby was desperately fighting to suppress her laughter.

Debby looked up at me smiling and said in a quiet voice, "It's in the genes."

Either they didn't hear what Debby said or were not paying attention, because neither responded to her comment.

All of a sudden, Robert stood up and in his most senatorial voice started, "Father, Deborah, I know that you are shocked and you may even be disgusted with us, but we are in love. We love each other with all of our hearts..."

"ROBERT, I interrupted, "Sit down, we don't need any closing arguments. We understand. Things like this happen..."

"FATHER, you don't really understand how..."

Debby looked at him and said rather sternly, "Robert, sit down, we understand a lot more than you know."

Melissa looked confused, "What are you talking about, how can you possibly understand? You don't know anything about what we feel."

As Melissa was speaking, Debby got off of the couch and walked over to me. She turned and sat down on my lap. I put my arms around her and rested my hands on her swollen belly.

As Debby got up, Robert scooted over next to his sister and put his arm around her, as if protecting her.

Melissa, still confused, looked at us and went on, "What's going on..."

Then the realization hit her, her jaw dropped, "Daddy? Debby? Oh...my."

Robert was still all confused. "Dad, what the hell is going on? What the hell...is...going...Holy Christ," he said as it finally sunk into his brain.

He stared at Debby and me. We sat there, Debby on my lap, leaning back against my body. My arms still around her, holding her belly where our child was growing.

Robert's mouth moved but no sound came out.

He pulled Melissa tighter into him, looked at her and then turned to us. He shook his head and laughed quietly.

"At first, when I realized what was going on here, I was going to scream, my father and sister having a baby...that's incest, its wrong, morally reprehensible, illegal. Then it hit me, the reason that we came to visit, was to tell you that my sister and I are having a baby.

He went on, "To insist that you accept our situation and not accept yours. That is wrong, morally reprehensible...but not illegal."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds