A Father's Story

"I really need a drink, not wine but a good strong one. Dad?"

I said, "Just another glass of wine, will do."

Melissa got up with Robert and to get tea for her and Debby.

While they were in the kitchen, Debby turned to me and whispered in my ear, "I really don't think that we should go into the whole family history. I'm not sure that Robbie would be able to handle it."

"I agree, and I think that we should wait until tomorrow to tell them about Sally and Terry," I said softly.

Debby leaned over and softly kissed my lips. "I love you," she said.

Robbie came back into the living room with his drink and my wine and Lissa brought tea for her and Debby. "Because, we mothers-to-be shouldn't be drinking."

Once again they were my children, Robbie and Lissa.

For the rest of the night, we talked about how things turned out the way they did. They told Debby and I how neither Lissa nor Robbie could find anyone that they could really feel close to. How slowly they started to spend more and more time with each other.

One evening, after both of them having extremely tough days, they had dinner at Lissa's apartment. Afterwards, they were sitting on the couch and cuddling. As children they would often comfort each other by cuddling on the couch or armchair.

But, they were no longer children. As they sat there, they looked into each other's eyes and kissed. They ended up making love there on the couch.

As they lay with their arms around each other, they realized that they had found the person that they wanted to be with, forever.

After that first night, they would use condoms, most of the time. Obviously not often enough, because here they were, in their father's cottage telling him and their sister that they were going to have a baby.

Debby then told Robbie and Lissa about her marriage to Dennis. How things began to fall apart, rather quickly. She even told them about making love to me after their Grandmother died. That Danny was my son and their brother.

She told them that she wanted children, but not Dennis' children. How after telling Dennis that she was pregnant, he went ballistic and bodily threw her out.

She came here to stay with me; the way everything developed and now we are expecting our second child.

We talked about a lot of other things and went up to bed after midnight.

As we went upstairs to bed, Debby laughed that now that everything was out in the open, there would be no problems with the sleeping arrangements.

As we lay in bed holding each other, we talked about the evening. Debby jokingly said, "I'm going to start a search for an incest gene. Because there must be something to it, as it seems to run wild in our family."

We both laughed, holding on to each other. It seemed that the tension and stress of this evening really wore us out. We both fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning we all had breakfast together. Danny had to sit between "Ann Lissy" and "Unta Hobby" I made happy face pancakes for everyone.

Robby and Lissa were ecstatic about happy face pancakes.

"It's been years since I have had one...I guess that I am going to have to learn how to make them," Robby laughed as he looked at Lissa, with love in his eyes.

Lissa laughed and said, "Well you better start soon, because you will have to practice a lot to become as good as Dad"

I interjected, "Don't worry, Robbie, you will have plenty of time to learn to make the perfect pancake. Your children will never remember your mistakes. You guys don't."

At that point Danny started to bang on the table and yell "PANKIE." He was hungry and having us sitting and talking about pancakes wasn't getting them made.

That afternoon, as Danny napped, Debby and I told them about Terry and Sally. We also talked about what we were going to do, as the world was not at the point where it would accept us or our love.

What to do...where to go...

Debby and I had decided that we would stay right here, living as we have for the past few years. Everyone around us knew that Debby was a single mother and went to a fertility clinic to get pregnant.

Robby said that he had been contemplating a job change. He had been with this firm for a couple of years and although he liked working there and they liked him, it was a small firm and movement to partner was slow.

A few firms had sent feelers out to him. He had responded to them by saying he would have to think about it.

Now, he was going to look a lot closer at the firms that were out of the area.

We spent the rest of the weekend doing things that families do. Go shopping, walking to the park, just enjoying each other's company.

There were hugs and kisses as they left, even some tears. A lot from Danny and some from the rest of us.

As the time went by, Debby became bigger. I loved sitting with her on the couch with my hands on her belly. Every time I felt our baby move or kick, I would get excited and tell her what the baby was doing. Yea, like she really needed to be told.

Debby would laugh, "Yes Dad, I know. Every time the baby moves I feel it."

"I know, I know, it's just that when I feel it, I get so happy, that I want to shout it to the world. Our baby is kicking.

"It's funny," I said, looking at Debby's beautiful face, "Except for Terry and Sally, I have felt all of my children move and kick while they were in their mother's womb. But, I still get so excited when I feel our child inside of you.

"I think that I would get just as excited if we had ten more children, I will never get over it."

Debby looked at me and said in a mock stern voice, "If you think that we are going to have ten more children, you are nuts."

I grabbed her and held her close, "You are right, I am nuts...crazy...out of my mind. But, you have made me that way. It's all your fault that I love you so much."

Debby held my head and with her face inches from mine softly said, "Guilty as charged, I am guilty of loving you, of wanting you, of needing you more than anything in the world."

She pulled me into her and kissed me long and hard. Her hand moved down and slipped into my pants. She grabbed my cock and began to pump it. It became hard in seconds.

She pulled my pants down and then lowered herself to her knees. She pushed my legs apart and began to kiss the tip of my dick. She kissed it all over licking the pre cum that was leaking out of it.

She then took my dick into her mouth. She began to suck it. Moving her head up and down.

I pushed back on the couch the feeling of Debby sucking my dick was breathtaking. I wasn't going to last long and I told her so.

Debby just started to suck harder and I groaned and began to shoot my cum into her warm mouth. I shot load after load into her mouth.

She swallowed it all.

When I stopped coming she licked the last of it off the tip of my dick.

I helped her up and took her in my arms. I kissed her long and hard, my tongue searching her mouth tasting my cum.

We went up to bed and slept in each other's arms.

The weeks passed quickly, soon we were nearing the time that Debby would be giving birth. Lissa was on call to come up from New York City to be with Danny while his mother was in the hospital.

Lissa and Robbie had moved to New York City. Robbie had changed firms, he was now a New York corporate lawyer. I didn't think that he could become more pompous, I was wrong. At times he would become unbearable. Then Melissa would have to cut him down a notch or two.

Lissa was hired as a teacher with the New York Board of Education.

As it was early June and as Lissa was out of school having left her job in Boston when they moved to New York, she decided to come up to Vermont before Debby went into labor and stay with us.

We were lucky she did. The morning after Melissa arrived, Debby went into labor. I took Debby to the hospital and Lissa took care of Danny.

It was a rather short labor, only six hours. Danny had been about twelve hours. Sure, I can say short...it wasn't me in all of that pain.

I was with her all of the time. I was there to see my daughter give birth to my son. I cut the umbilical cord and I was the one who handed Debby her second son, Joseph Edward Matson.

He was beautiful, perfect in every way (a completely unbiased opinion). He screamed like a banshee, loud and long.

Although her milk hadn't come in yet, Debby nursed him. He quieted down right away.

Two days later mother and son came home. We had put a crib in our room. We wanted Joey near us during the night. It was so much easier to bring him to Debby for feeding.

Having Joey in our room turned out to be a good thing, as Debby became sick the day after she got back from the hospital. I took her to the doctor; it was a bad summer cold. The doctor made sure that the medication that she gave Debby wouldn't get into the breast milk.

So for the first two weeks after coming from the hospital, Debby didn't get out of bed. Lissa and I waited on her. We would bring her food, tea, and Joey, when he was hungry. Debby didn't change a diaper during that time.

For as bad as Debby felt, Lissa was in her glory. She just loved taking care of Danny and Joey. "Thanks to you, I will be a very experienced mother by the time my baby comes," she told Debby laughingly.

Robby came up on the weekends. He really got into the "father" thing. He would change Joey's diaper and he took special care of Danny. Lissa and Robby were absolutely wonderful. It would have been so much more difficult without them.

At first Danny loved his brother. Joey was new, something funny to look at and sometimes touch.

But, the novelty soon wore off and Danny decided that it was time to send Joey back. He was noisy and smelly; send him back.

When he realized that this noisy, smelly thing was here to stay, Danny was not a happy camper. So, Debby and I would spend a lot of time with him and would go out of our way to make him feel special. It took some time but the household eventually settled down.

It was with mixed feelings that Lissa left, I was sad that she was going, but I wanted to get back to my life with Debby and the boys.

We had been living in an exhausted daze. Feeding Joey every four hours didn't leave much time for sleep. And with Danny up during the day, taking a nap was out of the question. We had not made love since before Joey was born.

Finally, at about one month, Joey slept through the night. Six whole hours of uninterrupted sleep, what joy.

The next evening after putting the boys to bed, Debby and I decided to splurge and called for Chinese take out. We opened a bottle of wine with dinner. Later we sat on the couch in each other's arms, slowly sipping the last of the wine.

As we sat there I leaned over and softly kissed her lips. Then as we parted and looked into each other's eyes, it was like a tsunami of lust suddenly swept over us and we grabbed each other and our lips crushed together. Tongues battling in our mouths.

We ripped off our clothes, throwing them all over the living room. She opened her legs wide for me and I moved between them

I lowered my head and began to kiss her breast. When I kissed her nipple I tasted Debby's milk. She was leaking. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. I was rewarded with a gasp from Debby and a mouth full of her warm sweet milk. I loved it.

Debby moaned, "Yes Daddy, Yes, suck me, let me feed you. It feels so good."

As I continued to drink from my daughter's breast, she reached down and grabbed my dick. She tugged on it, pulling me between her open legs.

I went with her hand and when I felt the tip touch the sopping lips of her vulva I slammed into her. She shoved her hips up to meet my thrust, and wrapped her legs around my thighs.

There was nothing gentle of soft about our lovemaking. We were fucking in every sense of the word. This was rutting at its most basic level, hard and furious.

There was no thought other than our own needs. We were searching for that release, to shed the tensions of the last few weeks. To feel the pleasure that had been denied us, the pleasure that we could only find with one another.

No one else could give me the pleasure that Debby could and she only wanted to be pleasured by me.

As we pounded into each other, her breast went dry, so I moved to the other and began to feast on it.

Debby was purring, "Oh Daddy, suck me, feed on my breast, drink my milk, suck me suck...Oh Daddy fuck me fuck me hard...please...please fuck me."

I continued to slam my dick into her and she began to whimper, not saying words just a long high pitch whine.

I knew that my love was starting to orgasm and I redoubled my efforts. I was like a wild man pummeling into her. I lifted myself off her so that I could fuck her harder and faster.

Debby was crying out, screaming out as she reached the height of her pleasure. Her legs were crushing my hips. Her hands were gripping my back and her nails were digging into my skin.

Feeling the pain from her nails pushed me over the edge. With one tremendous thrust I rammed my dick as far as I could and exploded into her. All of the semen that my body had been producing during the past weeks shot into her.

I yelled to her and I came, and came, and came. I filled her to overflowing and still I came. Shooting my hot potent fluid into her body.

Finally my dick slowed and stopped spewing into her. I lowered my body on top of her and moved to my side.

I was holding on to her tightly, breathing heavily, listening to her hard fast breaths.

She looked at me and said, "Ooohhh Daddy, oh Daddy."

I smiled at her, "Oh Debby, my Debby."

We lay on the couch for a long while and got up and went to shower. Debby had once again marked me as hers. The scratches on my back bled, but weren't deep. They weren't bleeding when we got out of the shower.

We went to bed. Joey let us have another six hours of sleep. We needed it.

Debby and I started to get back to having dinner after the boys were put to bed. We would make dinner and sometimes on the weekends we would break open a bottle of wine. We made a point of only having the wine after Joey's last feeding. And then she wouldn't feed him for at least two to two and a half hours after her last glass of wine. Now that he was sleeping through the night there was no real problem.

In mid July, Terry and Sally called to tell us that they were coming to the States, on vacation for a few weeks. This was wonderful news, we hadn't seen them since Mom died and their children had never been here.

They knew about Joey, but we hadn't told them about us, just a little revenge for the way they had told Mom and I, about their situation.

Melissa and Robert were really excited; they had never met their two nieces and nephew.

About a week later I took the van to Boston's Logan International Airport. I stood waiting for my son and daughter to come down the ramp with my grandchildren. I couldn't believe that I was so excited. I really wanted to see them.

When Chrissy and Miley saw me they ran to me screaming "GRANPA."

There were hugs and kisses. Chrissy and Mikey wouldn't let me go but little Sarah was still shy. It was wonderful hearing my grandchildren speak. Their British accents music to my ears. I commented that Terry and Sally were starting to sound British.

We got the bags and piled into the van. On the drive home, Terry started to question me about Danny and Joey. Terry and Sally had never seen them in person.

When we got home, it was pandemonium. The children were running around and exploring the house. Danny quickly got over his shyness and wouldn't leave his cousins alone and Sarah got into the spirit of things rather quickly.

Soon after buying the cottage, Mom and I had the attic finished off. It became one large bedroom. This was where the children would be sleeping.

Sally and Terry would be sleeping in "Debby's bedroom" and Debby would be in Danny's room.

The day flew by. Robert and Melissa arrived after lunch. They were just thrilled at seeing their aunt and brother and their nieces and nephew.

Dinner was mayhem, with the laughing, shouting and the children fooling around.

Finally, after putting the children to bed the six of us were sitting in the living room talking. Terry, who was not really comfortable with the way Debby had Joey, started to question her about what she knew about the father.

He wanted to know how old he was. "He is a bit older than me." His background. "Well I know that he has a doctorate." Did he have any other children? "Yes he has a couple of children."

This went on Terry asking all sorts of questions and Debby giving vague answers.

Debby and I were having fun and it is a testament to our self-control that we didn't break out laughing. We kept straight faces during the questioning.

So did Robbie and Lissa. They were really enjoying the show.

Finally, Terry asked if the father used illegal drugs.

Debby said, "No, I know for a fact he does not use illegal drugs."

Then Terry shot, "Well, did he ever use them?"

Debby, looked at Terry as if she was thinking deeply, very slowly she said, "I don't know...I really don't know if he ever used drugs in the past."

She turned to me and asked, "Dad, did you ever use drugs?"

I very seriously answered, "Well I did smoke some marijuana when I was in Viet Nam, but nothing since I came home."

Sally put her hands up covering her open mouth and said, "Oh my god."

Terry was staring at me like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

I gave a small smile and softly said, "Surprise."

Debby got up out of the rocking chair and came over and sat in my lap. I put my arms around her.

Sally started to giggle.

Lissa and Robbie were laughing.

Terry shook his head. He looked up at Debby and I. "What kind of family is this? My aunt and I have three children, my father and sister have a child..."

Debby held up two fingers.

"Correction, my father and sister have TWO children and my younger sister and brother here are going to have a child in a couple of months. What are you going to tell me next, that Mom was your mother too?"

I looked at them and softly said, "No I'm not going to tell you that Rachel was my mother...she was my sister."

Sally said, "My god, you're serious."

The six of us sat in silence for a couple of moments.

Robbie and Lissa looked astounded.

Debby got up off my lap and said, "I think that we could all use a good, strong drink," as she went into the kitchen.

Sally got up off of the couch and knelt before me. She took my hands in hers and looked into my eyes. "You're my father."

It was a statement, not a question.

I nodded my head.

She brought my hands to her face and rubbed them with her cheek. She then kissed them. Her tears were falling onto my hands.

I pulled her up to my lap and she wrapped her arms around my neck and wept. I held her tightly.

Debby had come in with the drinks and put them on the coffee table. She sat down on the couch, next to her two brothers and sister.

We sat like this for a long time. The only sound was Sally's weeping, which slowly stopped.

"Dad," Terry said breaking the silence, "Tell us what happened."

"Please, tell us," Robbie added

Once again I told the story that I swore I would take to my grave.

They listened in silence, only breaking it to ask a question or ask for clarification.

When I finished the story and all questions were answered, Sally got up off of my lap and went over to Terry. She sat on his lap and put her arms around his neck.

"Nephew, cousin, brother...only labels and the only label that I care about is Husband," Sally said to Terry and then she kissed him.

Their kiss was passionate and long. Their mouths were open and tongues were caressing.

When they broke the kiss, Terry looked at me and said, "Dad, watching you tell us about you and our family, I think that you will want to hear what I'm going to say. Now, understand in my mind you have done nothing to be forgiven for. But, I think you need to hear this. I forgive you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds