A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed Ch. 02

They had become fast friends and Cindy's attention to my cock the first night, with the lights on, had been as much for Julie's benefit as for mine. Julie had never liked giving me head. Cindy's orally satisfying Julie had made Julie feel a little guilty over not being able to make me cum orally, thus the lesson. Blowjob number two had been for Cindy's satisfaction, as she had not been with a man for well over a year. The first blowjob had stirred up the cock lust in Cindy.

"Julie, I have to be honest, I need a good fuck. I do not mean to hurt you, I love being with you. But I have gone through one too many pack of batteries in my vibrator!" Cindy once again nearly blushed as she laughed aloud.

"Oh, you poor thing, I have been so selfish. I have kept you all to myself. We have just got to get you laid!" Julie said.

Just then, two guys walked up to the table. Cindy and Julie recognized them as bouncers from the club. "Hi, I'm Mike, this is Tim, mind if we join you?" The first guy said.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be working?" Cindy said.

"We are on the clock, and but it is slow, so it's no problem." Mike explained.

"Sure you can join us if you want to buy us a drink, but she's married and I'm with her!" Cindy said. Julie played with her ring and smiled at the guys as they sat down and motioned to the waitress.

"No problem, it's not like that anyway. Tim's married too." Mike said, "It's just slow and Bubba likes for everybody to have a good time." He smiled broadly.

Mike was tall and broad shouldered; his cowboy hat covered his brown hair and shadowed his blue eyes, until he took it off in respect of the two women. Tim was somewhat shorter, light blond hair and a slightly stocker build. The kind of average looking guy that makes a slightly good looking buddy look handsome by comparison.

The four of them shared a couple beers, which the guys bought. Finally, Cindy lied and said that they needed to go to work the next morning. The girls excused themselves, Cindy winked at Mike and the girls went to the car.

"What's up with that? I thought you wanted to get laid!" Julie said once they were safely in the car.

"I wanted to get laid, not have my heart broke!" Said Cindy. "Look, Bubba's is about the only thing going on in this hick town when we are off work."

"True enough." Said Julie "So what does that have to do with getting laid tonight?"

"Well, first, I would like to come back to Bubba's without the risk of one of the bouncers thinking he owns me." Cindy's last relationship had left lasting marks, and she was not going to be dominated by another guy again. "Second, He is a deputy and that could get messy if there was to be a breakup. Finally, we have only one car, which means we would need to split up, or you would need to follow me, or come back and pick me up or wait for me. It's just to messy and I do not want to be in a position of needing to call 911 or something crazy like that. I want to get laid, but I'm not 19 anymore and right now I need to be in control."

"I'm sorry, I guess I have been married and out of the dating scene far too long." Julie confessed. "So what are we going to do now, and how are we going to get you laid?" Julie wondered aloud.

"Remember that Truck stop?" Cindy said.

"Yeah, the breakfast place?" Julie answered, "How is that going to get you laid?"

"Did you not notice how those truckers looked at us yesterday?" Cindy smiled.

"Yeah, they had hungry eyes!" Julie recalled. "But you wouldn't get into the cab with a trucker would you?"

"Of course not, silly, I have do desire to crawl into the wrong cab and end up chained in a sleeper cab as a cross country sex-slave! But you know most truck drivers are just good ol' boys trying to make a living, far away from home and on a tight schedule. They don't want a relationship and will not look at you funny every time you walk into Bubba's place like you belong to them." Cindy blurted out way to fast, like she had been thinking about it for 18 hours or so.

"Wow, Cindy." Julie gasped.

"The way I see it, more than likely it would be a great way to get laid. They sell condoms in the men's bathroom, or so I've been told, and did you see the signs for private showers?" Cindy explained.

"It sounds like you have it all figured out!" Julie said. "And I would be close by in case anything went wrong!"

"Yes, we just need to have coffee, smile and wink, then we can head off to the showers, the guy gets lucky, I get lucky, he heads to Atlanta, New York or wherever, and we go home never having to worry about him calling." Cindy concluded her plan.

By the time Cindy had finished outlining her plan, they had reached the exit sign for the truck stop. "Are you sure?" Asked Julie.

"How long has it been since you got laid?" Cindy asked curtly "Of course I am sure, I need to have a real cock, what part of real fuck do you not understand?"


"Ok, ok, I'm sorry, you have gone way too long. And you do have a good plan. Julie confirmed.

"A good plan? I have a great plan, I have a fantastic plan, I have the perfect plan!" Cindy said dramatically, "Now let's get me laid before I run naked through the streets or end up fucking Al!"

"Ok, ok, I want you happy!" Julie said.


The car reached the end of the exit ramp and the lights of the truck stop revealed rows of "eighteen wheelers" parked and others gassing up. "Wow, bubba's may be slow, but this place is hopping." Julie commented.

Julie parked and they soon were in a booth. The first couple of truckers that walked in were well over 55 years old. They were on their second cup of coffee when a slender, handsome guy, who looked to be in his late 20s or early 30s walked in. Cindy made eye contact and smiled. Reading her like a book, He walked over to the booth. "Hi" Cindy spoke first, so as to remove any doubt in his mind that she was interested.

"Hi back at ya, I'm Jim, but my friends call me Jim" He said with a warm smile.

Cindy smiled and laughed, not because it was all that funny, but because she was already playing on his male ego. The waitress was soon upon them and Jim ordered coffee. There was some small talk before Cindy took Jim by the hand and headed towards the bathrooms. "Do these places really have showers?" Cindy said innocently.

"Yeah there not like home, but they are wet." Jim replied

"Can you show me one?" Cindy said. The bait was out. She licked her lips as if to clear up any innocent misconception he might have had.

"I can show you anything you want to see!" Jim said, and with that remark they were inside the small room. Cloths flew off. The water was on, and they had soon lathered up each other's body. Jim was well endowed, at least 7" and very thick. Cindy could not resist his giant member.

"Crap, I forget to get the condom" Cindy said. Just then as if on cue there was a soft knock on the door.

"Cindy, I think you forgot something!" It was Julie. Jim opened the door and Julie got a good look at his hard cock as he reached for the little package. Julie let out a little gasp of unbelief as she for the first time saw a cock which was just a little bit larger than her favorite toy, but quite a bit larger than my manhood.

"Thank you!" Jim said as he shut the door.

"No, thank you!" Julie whispered loud enough for only her to hear.

Julie stood guard far enough away from the door to avoid suspicion, but close enough to come to Cindy's aid, or prevent Cindy being whisked off to the back of a sleeper cab.

Meanwhile, inside the shower room, Jim quickly applied the latex sheathe over his massive cock. He then picked up Cindy and pushing her back against the shower wall inserted his cock as she wrapped her legs around his waist and hips. The water hit his back as he thrust his hips forcing his cock into her wet pussy. She bit her lip to suppress her cries as she came, but the pounding of his pelvis continued as she came again and again.

She had not told Julie, but John's cock had been even smaller than my modest cock. Jim's cock was the largest manhood which had ever found its way into her pussy. She came repeatedly; biting first her lips and then his shoulder as he wildly fucked her without effort. Finally, she felt his cock pulse once again, and he came into the ribbed condom. He didn't immediately withdraw from her. He pressed his chest against hers and he continued to pin her to the wall with his cock still deep within her. Cindy was breathing deeply and her heart was pounding. Finally, his cock softened and he lifted her up and off his cock.

"Oh, my god, that was fantastic!" Cindy said as she kissed him on the cheek. Her legs were weak as she attempted to get dressed while holding herself up by one hand on the wall. Her panties were wet, so she pulled her jeans on and then donned her shirt without her bra. She stuffed her panties and bra into her jean pockets.

Cindy eyed Jim's dick in its flaccid state; she noted that it was still larger than any she had seen hard. She could not take her eyes off it for more than a moment, as she quickly got dressed. "Oh, your cock is so perfect!" she said louder than she had intended.

"Thank you." Jim was still naked, in the shower stall, allowing Cindy to get dressed in the small room. While Cindy had been getting dressed, Jim had managed to get his jeans and retrieve his wallet. He had six fifty dollar bills folded in his hand. Jim reached his hand out to shake hers, palming the folded bills into her hand.

"What is this? Do you think? Cindy stammered.

"Baby, I have to get dressed." He said as he moved behind her. He nearly pushed her out of the door. Julie had moved closed and once again caught a glimpse of Jim's naked body as Cindy left the room. "That's all the money I have, I'm sorry, if it's not enough, you were great, but if you wanted more, you should have said so up front. Now don't make a scene." The door slammed shut and the clerk who was stocking the shelves looked up.

"Let's go' Julie said anticipating a problem.

"But" Cindy stammered.

"Come on." Julie took Cindy's hand and moments later the car was once again on the highway. "So, how was your first real fuck in over a year?"

"He fucked my eyes out, I never came so hard or so many times. Then the son of a bitch went a spoiled it by giving me money!" Cindy blurted out.

"He paid you?!" Julie gasped.

"Yeah, what did he think I was, I mean he has his nerve!" Cindy continued to rant.

"How much did he give you?" Julie could not stop herself.

Dawn was starting to break its first light. Cindy counted aloud as she unfolded the bills. "50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, the prick gave me $300."

"So, you fucked the biggest cock I have ever seen." Julie started.

"You saw it?" Cinder interrupted.

"How could I not see it, it was huge! So you fucked this cute guy with a huge dick, you came hard, fast, and repeatedly; and you got $300, and you are pissed!" Julie emphasized each of the key words.

Cindy started laughing, "Shit, I should have paid him for it!"

They got home about the same time I was waking up, and once again, their clothes were in the washing machine and they were in tee shirts before I laid eyes on either of them. They had my breakfast fixed and waiting for me before I left for work.

"I didn't hear you guys at all last night." I commented.

"We went out of our way to make sure you couldn't hear us." Julie said.

"How did you sleep?" Cindy asked.

"Like a log." I answered "thanks to you guys."

"I'm really glad that you slept ok." Cindy responded with a coy wink.

I left for work and the girls once again hit the shower.

"So, did you get your fill of cock?" Julie winked at Cindy.

"Oh, my god, I am so sore I can hardly walk. I mean it, I don't think I will be able to use my pussy again for a week!" Cindy responded.

"So, I know he is bigger than Al, was he bigger than your ex?" Julie prodded.

"Sweetie, I wasn't going to tell you this, but AL is bigger than John was! I think that is why John was such a domineering jerk. He was afraid that I would find somebody with a bigger dick and leave him over it!" Cindy said as she washed Julie's hair.

"Really? So have you ever fucked a cock that big before?" Julie pushed.

"Not even close. But I till you one thing, if I had fucked a guy hung like Jim, I would have left that little dicked motherfucker John after our first date!" Cindy laughed. "Jim fucked my brains out! It was great, but no way could I take it every night."

Once again Julie and Cindy ended up in bed. They kissed for a while and then Cindy sucked Julies tits. Julie was soon playing with her pussy. Julie reached over and located "big pink." Do you wish you could have fucked Jim? Cindy whispered in Julie's ear.

"I'm married." Julie muttered.

Cindy turned on the vibrator and placed it against Julie's clit. "I know, but do you ever wish that you could fuck a cock this big?"

Julie took the oversized vibrating dildo from Cindy's hand and thrust it into her hot wet pussy. She moaned as she pushed it deep into her pussy. "Yes, oh, yes, I would love to feel a man thrust his big cock into my pussy!"

Cindy crawled on top of Julie. Julie reached around Cindy to resume the movement of the large toy. Cindy rocked rhythmically on Julie adding the pressure of her body to simulate a man's weight. Julie's mouth opened and Cindy did not miss the invitation. They kissed wildly as Julie fucked herself. It was only a few minutes until Julie cried, "fuck me, Jim, fuck me, I'm going to cum, yes, fuck me with your huge dick." Julie bucked as she came, Cindy rolled to the side as Julie withdrew the still vibrating dildo. Cindy again kissed Julie. "Oh god, I came so hard! Hey, Jim, you owe me $300." Julie laughed,

Cindy blushed and joined in the laughter. Soon they were asleep in each other's arms. I returned home to find them still asleep. They were naked; their movement had uncovered them as they slept. I gazed at the two bodies on the bed. I loved my wife, but I secretly longed to fuck Cindy. I quietly stripped nude and began to pull on my cock as I looked at Cindy's nude body.

My passion could not be controlled any longer. I approached the bed. I crawled next to Julie and pushed my cock into her thigh. "Baby, I need you."

Julie woke up to the sound of my voice. "Hey baby. God you are hard." She whispered.

"Honey, I need to fuck!" I reached for her breasts, knowing the effect that playing with her breasts would have.

"I can't honey, I'm sore down there, I'm sorry, I didn't think that we would fuck until the weekend!" Julie said.

I spotted big pink on the nightstand. "Oh, I understand."

"Hey guys, what's up?" Cindy said in a first thing in the morning voice.

"Well, um, right now Al seems to be up! But I'm too sore to take him!" Julie said.

"Poor baby!" Cindy emphasized. "Come on, sweetie; let's help you take care of that! Come on Julie, let's hit the shower!"

Cindy took me by the hand and pulled me out of the bed. Julie joined us by the time we were in the bathroom. All three of us were soon sharing the water the best we could. Cindy the shortest stood under the nozzle, which she had pointed up and over her head. I was next and Julie in the back of the tub. Cindy soon knocked the nozzle towards the wall and four hands were lathering my front and back at the same time. I was facing Cindy and she did not flinch at my attempts to lather up her tits. Soon she was grinding her soapy tits against my chest, and I could feel my hard cock against her hairless pussy.

"Ok, you two, my turn." Julie spun me around. She too ground her pelvis against mine and her breasts into my chest as she kissed me. My cock was hard and soapy. Then Julie turned around and pressed her butt against my dick. I fucked her full, firm, round ass cheeks. Julie did not like anal sex, and my dick as far too sort and too thick to have anal sex with anybody who didn't really like to be fucked up the ass. However, she did like me rubbing my dick between her ass cheeks as a guy titty-fucks a woman's cleavage. I rubbed my cock on her as I felt Cindy's tits rub against my back. Cindy's hands played with my balls as I humped Julie. From the position of Julie's arms, I was sure that she was playing with her clit. I soon shot my loan on Julie's back.

Cindy once again moved the showerhead, and traded places with me. "Rinse off and get out so we can get ready, ok big guy?" Cindy said.

I complied. Cindy washed my cum off Julie's back. Then as I toweled off, I watched Cindy and Julie wash each other's hair. Cindy was next to get out. I handed her a towel. "Thanks sweetie." Cindy reached up on her tiptoes. She kissed me on the lips, and then the cheek. Julie was rinsing off, and could not hear as Cindy whispered in my ear "We both love you a lot, hang in there, stay as wonderful as you are." Her wet naked body was flush against mine.

I did not care that my efforts to dry myself off would need to be repeated. She kissed me once again as Julie turned off the water. Cindy did not bother to cover up with the towel as she left the bathroom. I handed Julie a towel. Julie too kissed my lips. At the same time, she reached for my dick and balls, gently playing with them both as she said, "I honestly am sorry that I was too sore to enjoy you. I'm sorry we don't fuck more."

"Me too." I said. "But you have to take care of your needs when the urge hits, and I understand. Besides, how many guys get to shower with two women. It is all good. I miss your pussy, but it is all good and I love you very much. I'm glad you are my wife."

With that, a slight tear came to Julie's eye. She put her towel to her face as if to towel off after the shower, but I know it was a tear I saw. She removed the towel and I kissed her. "I love you honey." She whispered.

"I love you too." With that I turned and left the shower.

Cindy had put on her bra and scrub pants. Her hair was still damp as she let Julie have first dibs at the hair dryer. She bustled around the kitchen in her white lace, see-through bra. She was hot! I was having more difficulty controlling the desire to grab her and take her on the table. Instead, I helped her set the table. We had dinner and they were soon off to work.

Cindy and Julie spent nearly every night they were off at Bubba and Bucks. On Sunday, they would have coffee at the truck stop. Most Sundays, the truckers were either "too old, too fat or toothless." Cindy got lucky a few times, but it was soon apparent that the first fuck was a fluke, besides the employees started watching their movements. Apparently, Julie's wedding ring was not enough to stem the tide of suspicion raised by two good-looking women frequenting a truck stop in the wee hours of the morning.

As Julie and Cindy became regulars at the bar, they were able to find dance partners worthy of their talents. There was a lot of line dancing, but occasionally there were slow dances as well. For several weeks, Julie and Cindy declined the offers for slow dances. But friendships were built and confidences won, until first Cindy and then Julie accepted the occasional offer for a slow dance.

"Julie, I need to go to the bathroom" Cindy gave Julie the "look" and both women excused themselves.

"What's up Cindy?" Julie asked as the door shut.

Cindy glanced around insuring that the stalls were empty. "I've found another Jim!" Cindy exclaimed.

"You mean your in love, you've found another John?" Julie was confused over Cindy's misstating her ex husband's name.

"No, no, no, not another John," Thinking Julie had not heard her. "Another Jim, you know Jim from the truck stop!"

"Oh, that Jim!" Julie caught her drift.

"During the close dance, I could fell his dick though his pants from the way he was holding me, I can not be sure, but oh, my god, it has to be at least as big as ‘pink'!" Cindy could not contain her excitement.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds