A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed Ch. 02

"So, what do you want to do about it?" Julie asked.

"He wants to get a hotel across the road! He says that he is way to drunk to drive and he cannot afford a DUI!" Cindy explained the situation.

"Is he that drunk?" Julie quizzed.

"I don't know, I can not tell, he does not seem that drunk, but who knows!" Cindy said "But that is not the point!"

"What is the point?" Julie inquired.

"The point is He wants to get a hotel." She emphasized the last word. "That's the point!"

"And?" Julie said.

"Oh, come on Julie, I need you to be with me. I cannot spend the night alone with this guy. I've been with you and Al for nearly 2 years. Now I need you to be with me!" Cindy's eyes pleaded.

"OK, Ok, ok, we have been through a lot together, I can not refuse your request, anything to help get you laid!" Julie laughed.

When the girls had returned from the bathroom, Cindy had started ordering drinks and somehow managed to manipulate Julie into drinking both their drinks on each round, leaving Cindy sober after the last call, and Julie somewhat under the influence. Frank too had laid off the booze after he found out there was a chance he was going to get laid.

Last call came and went. Finally, Cindy told Frank that if he went across the road and got the room, with two beds, she would join him. But only on the condition that her friend could come along. Somewhat bewildered and assuming that the two beds and extra friend would doom the party, he agreed. The doors opened to the outside, so Cindy and Julie watched as Frank entered the office, obtained a key, and located the room. They parked in the back and took the back stairs and quickly made their way to the door, Cindy knocked.

Frank opened the door "Oh, you actually came, I half thought you were only teasing when you said you would come if Julie did."

"Frank, we've been line dancing together for nearly 4 months, you're a great guy and a wonderful dance partner, I wouldn't do you like that!" Cindy kissed him on the cheek.

"Well. Come in, come in!" Frank smiled.

"It's getting late" Cindy said. "Good thing it is a Friday night!"

"Or early depending on how you look at it!" Julie quipped. "It's actually 2:30 Saturday morning!

"Is it that late?" Frank asked.

"Yep, whose going to sleep where?" Cindy said. "there's only two beds that means somebody is going to have to share."

Frank blushed, not wanting to come right out and say he wanted to fuck Cindy. "That is a problem!" He chuckled.

"Listen Frank, Julie is married and she is kind of shy, so why don't you go into the bathroom and get undressed. We will get undressed and into bed and then when you come out, you can have the bed closest to the bathroom!" Cindy instructed, "How's that sound?"

"Well, ok, I guess!" Frank agreed, not really knowing what he was agreeing to.

While Frank was in the bathroom, Julie and Cindy quickly undressed. Julie kept her panties and bra on and got into the far bed. Cindy was naked and in the bed closet to the bathroom. The lights were out in the room. So when Frank stepped out of the bathroom, he stood naked basked in the light shining from the bathroom door. His cock was soft, but well over 6" long. Julie stared at his member. My cock grows from slightly less than 3" flaccid to nearly double when engorged. Her mind quickly did the math if 3" grows to 5½" does 6 inches grow to 10", 10½" or a full 11"? She felt her pussy moisten.

Cindy could not resist. She bounded out of the bed, knelt before Frank, and took his cock into her mouth. He quickly responded as his cock filled with blood. Cindy was careful to position herself and move her head in such a way to give Julie a clear view of Frank's cock as it grew and grew. However, it did not reach 11" or even 9". Fully erect his cock was 7½". It was longer and even somewhat thicker than big pink. Julie was relieved. She knew how her pussy hurt after a good hard fucking and how it ached after big pink, the thought of an 11" cock pounding her friend was frightening. As Cindy's head darted around Frank's cock, Julie's pussy moistened and her fingers crept under the satin of her panties.

Cindy got up and took Frank by the hand, leading him to the bed, she pulled the covers back, exposing the entire bottom sheet. She pushed Frank onto the bed, his cock now standing like a flagpole. Cindy placed a rolled condom in her mouth and skillfully transferred the condom to Frank's waiting cock. His cock was so large that her mouth could not go all the way down on it. After the condom was on his head, she had to finish applying it with her hands. She straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his waiting cock. She squatted and leaned back supporting her weight on her arms and legs. She moved her ass back and forth, from side to side as well as up and down as she slowly fucked him.

Julie wished that they were home. She wished that pink was only an arms reach away. It was not fair. When she fucked Al, Cindy had her toys. Her pussy ached as she rubbed it with her fingers. Cindy had down switched positions, having dropped to her knees and setting erect on the massive cock. Now she was mostly just resting on it, occasionally moving forward on her knees slightly raising herself up on the cock. She cupped her tits in her hands and played with them. Julie's pussy was now on fire.

Julie sat up in bed and undid her bra. She joined the couple in the bed and Cindy responded by sliding off Frank's cock. "Let Frank eat you," she whispered to Julie. They positioned themselves so that Frank's face was in Julie's pussy, and Cindy was licking Frank's once again bare cock. This placed Cindy's pussy by Julie's face. Cindy moved her pussy closer to Julie's face and Julie overcome with alcohol and passion, first kissed and then licked Cindy's warm folds.

This continued until Frank came, Cindy pulled back just in time for the cum to miss her face and fall on the sheet. Cindy then took Julie by the hand and moved to the other bed. They quickly formed a 69 position and Julie passionately licked Cindy's pussy. Cindy held back on Julie's pussy. This was more than Frank could handle and he was soon hard again. Cindy reached up and played with Franks cock. Cindy came, leaving Julie still unsatisfied and filled with lust. Cindy moved to Julie's ear.

"Do you want to fuck a big cock?" Cindy whispered.

"My pussy is so on fire!" Julie said. "Oh it aches."

"Do you wish you had big pink here?" Cindy whispered softly as she played with Julie's tit. Cindy's eyes met Frank's and with a glance he understood that he was to suck Julie's other nipple.

"Oh, god, my pussy is on fire!" Julie was talking out of her head, the lust and the alcohol had overtaken her.

"Do you wish you would fuck a big cock?" Cindy moved her head from Julie's breast and then to her ear and back again between questions "Have you ever fucked a cock as big as Franks?" Frank continued to suck and play with Julie's nipples. "Don't you want to fuck him like I did?" Cindy continued to pressure Julie.

"Fuck me, fuck me Frank; I need your big dick!" Julie had fallen to Cindy's suggestions. It was not Julie's words, but Cindy's words from Julie's mouth.

Cindy did not have to be ask Frank twice. In a flash, he was in top of Julie, but not before Cindy had applied another condom. Cindy had slow fucked Frank, but this had not gotten him off. He had wanted to fuck both Cindy and her friend since they had slow danced. The word in the club was that the two were untouchable, and only out for a good time dancing. The idea of being the first guy in the club to fuck either Cindy or Julie, much less the two of them was enough to fill his cock with more blood than usual! As if that were not enough, he was fucking another man's wife. It did not take a rocket scientist to figure out that the only reason she would consider fucking a "big dick" was that she did not have one his size at home.

Julie moaned as his cock entered her wet but swollen pussy. She gasped with nearly every thrust. "Oh yes, oh yesss" a guttural sound escaped her lips. "Fuck me, fuck me, oh yes, oh god, oh yes." Her ass moved on the bed. She arched her back forcing the back of her head into the pillow. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" She went lip.

Frank pulled out. "Fuck me Frank." Cindy lay on the bed next to Julie. Her legs parted and her fingers pulling her pussy lips apart. Frank mounted Cindy, his second erection showing no signs of deflating. Cindy reached over and took Julie's hand and held it as Frank pounded her pussy like a high school jock. Cindy quickly came once and then again before Frank's hard cock pulsed and shot a second load, this time into the latex pouch.

Julie and Cindy got up and headed to the bathroom together. They locked the door and turned on the shower. "It's nearly 4:30!" Cindy said. "I hope that Al sleeps in."

"Shit what have I done?" Julie started to tear up. They got into the shower and Cindy held Julie close.

"It's ok, it's ok. Look he had a condom on. You have used toys before, this time it was just a flesh filled toy!" Cindy's reasoning seemed a little strange.

"What?" Julie said

"Look, those dildos are molded from the cocks of real porn stars!" Cindy explained.

"Are you serious?" Julie said.

"Look, it's not like you cheated on Al!" Cindy tried to console a confused Julie. "You don't love Frank!"

"No, I love Al," Julie sobbed.

"And I love Al and Al loves you. Frank was just a meat dildo, a human fucking machine! He did not cum in you! Give yourself a break." Cindy tried to soften the blow "Look Julie, to be honest, most people would consider what we have been doing cheating on Al. Most men would have left you, but not Al. Al honestly wants you to be happy. The past is the past, if you really love Al, then let's forget about this and let's work on making Al happy."

"Oh Cindy, you are the best friend ever." Julie rubbed her eyes.

"Let's get out of here and get home!" Cindy said.

They got out and dried off. In typical male fashion, Frank had fallen asleep. They softly closed the door behind themselves and headed home. The drive was quieter than usual, Cindy drove, just on the off chance that the police were running checkpoints.

"Cindy, you know you and Al have been very nice to me." Julie's voice broke the silence.

"Of course Buddy, you and Al have been very nice to me too!" Cindy answered honestly.

"Thanks, but that is not what I mean!" Julie's heart was aching. "Has Al ever came on to you or tried to fuck you behind my back?"

"Of course not, how could you accuse me?" Cindy could not believe her ears.

Julie interrupted. "No, no, I'm not accusing you. I knew you had not. I was pretty sure that Al had not come on to you. You see that is what I mean. I have been sleeping with you, and I have been sleeping with Al, and you have been fucked what, four, five times in the past year!" The words flooded out. "It's not fair, I have not been fair. The one time that you have a guy with a huge dick and a bedroom to fuck him in, you share him with me." "Cindy, if I was ok with it, would you want to fuck Al?"

Cindy did not know how to answer the question. If she said "No," the subject was not likely to come up again. If she replied with an honest "yes," she risked an end of the relationship as it was. In the end, honesty won out. "Julie, Al is your husband, and I know how you feel about not cheating. But yes, if things were different, I would likely fuck Al. He is sweet and gentle and understanding and what's not to like?"

"Your right, Cindy, what's not to like," Julie reached over and stroked Cindy's arm, "you are my best friend. And best friends share... everything. Not to mention that Al has been sharing me with you without complaining."

The girls came home and went to bed, without saying much of anything. This whole time I never suspected that they had even left the home, much less went out dancing at night. When they woke up we all went out to eat. But we got home much earlier than the last time.

Once again, they undid my clothing. But this time it was different. After we were all naked, Cindy moved over next to me and kissed me on the lips. It was not a passing brief kiss meant to excite and tease, but a lingering soulful kiss that says, "I love you and you may have me." Cindy eventually pulled away and pushed my head towards her nipples. I looked for Julie and was surprised to see Julie between Cindy's legs. I positioned my head in a way that allowed me to watch my wife eating her best friend's pussy while I licked, sucked and otherwise enjoyed Cindy's tits. Cindy was writhing with pleasure from the stimulation. She came and pulled my head back up to meet her lips as we kissed again. Julie's head was now next to my ear. "Do you want to fuck Cindy?"

I could not believe my ears. Julie had whispered, but in a stage whisper loud enough for all to hear. I did not answer, I was stunned.

"Yes, would you like to fuck me?" Cindy too whispered in my ear, as my head had turned to kiss Julie.

"I want you to fuck Cindy, will you fuck Cindy for me? Julie said after our lips parted.

"Yes baby, I want you to fuck me, I want to feel your thick dick in my pussy, please fuck me baby." With that, she kissed me again.

I knew that this would be either the first day of the rest of my life or the last day of my marriage. Either way I could not live as I had been living. I mounted Cindy and slowly rubbed my cock on her bare pussy. I hesitated to actually insert my cock, lest Julie be testing me.

"It's ok honey" Julie's words of encouragement were the last motivation I needed. I thrust my swollen member into her warm pussy. The sides surrounded my cock and closed around it. It had been years since I had been with anther woman. Our bodies merged and fell into a rhythm uniquely our own. Fearing that it would be our only occasion, I wanted it to last forever. We rolled on our sides and then Cindy was on top. She leaned forward and took both my hands in hers, our fingers interlocked as she pressed my hands on the pillows. Her face inches above mine, our eyes locked, we kissed as she rode my cock.

I could not restrain myself any longer. My cock started to twitch, Cindy picked up the pace and as my dick exploded sending streams of jizzum into her unprotected pussy, she too came. She fell forward on my chest, our hearts beat in time with each other. Then she rolled off to my left, snuggling up against me. We lay there in each other's arms for an hour. Julie had left the room. She returned with drinks and said "we need to talk."

We talked for hours. All of the details I have outlined above and much more came out. We decided that Cindy was a part of our life and we were a part of hers. There was going to be no more playing favorites. We were going to be a family.

As a result, Julie and Cindy stopped working nights. There were not two jobs on the same team, so now Julie and Cindy work more or less opposite each other, 12-hour day shifts. They were able to get the same weekends off, but during the week, Julie is working when Cindy is off and Cindy is working when Julie is off. This gives everybody some "alone time." And we are together evenings and every other week-end.

Sleeping arrangements have changed too. About half the time, Julie and I share the sleigh bed and Cindy is in the guest room. Sometimes Cindy and I share the bed and Julie is in the guest room, and occasionally I am in the guestroom and Cindy and Julie share the master bedroom. It actually works out quite well. Cindy is out of debt, we have nearly paid off our home, and we have more fun than three people should be allowed to have.

Yes, Julie told me about Frank too. I was hurt of course. However, when Cindy pulled me aside and told me that fucking Frank was what made all this possible, well I did what any red-blooded America man would do. I talked the girls into taking me to Bubba and Bucks. When Frank made the mistake of coming up and introducing himself, the girls excused themselves. He told me how much fun it had been fucking the two of them. He suggested that if I played my cards right, I might get as lucky as he did. I invited him to step outside and see my car. Once outside, I thanked him for the tip. Introduced myself and explained that because of him I was now fucking both of them and would like to give him a token of my appreciation. With that, I punched him in the stomach and gave him an uppercut to the jaw, knocking him off his feet. I told him that if I ever caught him even looking at my women again, I would cut off his 7" dick and feed it to him.

Then I went inside, the girls returned and asked where Frank had gone. I told them something had come up that he needed to deal with. I spent the rest of the night dancing with my two lovers, after which we got a room in the hotel across the street, but that is a story for another day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 821 milliseconds