A Frustrated Wife Ch. 03

Serena gently runs her hands through her friend's long blonde wet tresses to show her that she loves what she is doing with her breast. This spurs Stacy on, as she is now opening her mouth to suck as much of the pornstar's unnaturally and magnificent breast into her mouth. Stacy makes sure to suck the blonde pornstar's nipple into her mouth.

The nipple begins to harden upon the stimulation it is receiving. Stacy them moves her mouth and attention to her friend's other breast. Stacy begins to suck the nipple into her mouth, making sure her tongue rolls around the hardening nipple and arolae, as she rubs and squeezes the other breast in her hand. Stacy's tongue is now running all over the pornstar's right breast.

"Your tongue feels so good on my skin baby. Keep it up." replies Serena.

Removing her left hand of her friend's breasts she begins to slide it sensually done her ribcage, down past her amazingly flat stomach, and kept moving south until it reaches the area between the pornstar's legs. Serena instinctively spreads her legs to allow better access to her sex. Stacy using her middle and index fingers begins to run her fingers along the pornstar's slit, which illicit a moan from the gorgeous blonde's supple lips. Stacy moves her mouth from one breast to the other, running her tongue over every inch of Serena's large, firm breasts.

Stacy two fingers slide between her friend's lips, running them up and down the opened lips. Soon the newlywed's two fingers find the pornstar's hole and slowly she pushes her two fingers into Serena, very wet and warm hole.

Slowly at first, Stacy begins to slides her fingers in and out of her friend's moist hole.

"Yes finger my pussy baby. YES! FASTER STACE! FASTER!" exclaims Serena.

The blonde newlywed increased the speed in which her fingers slide in and out of her friend's aroused pussy, which made Serena to begin to grind her hips to meet Stacy's strokes. Making eye contact with the blonde porn starlet, she began to slide downward.

Making sure that her eyes never left Serena's she began to lick her way down the gorgeous pornstar's body. Between her cleavage, down along her stomach, rolling her tongue in the blonde's bellybutton. Never losing eye contact with her friend's deep blue eyes, Stacy continues to explore the pornstar's skin with her tongue.

All during the tongue exploration, the blonde newlywed two fingers slide into the pornstar's pussy in fast long strokes that was causing her friend to now really buck her hips into her fingers. Serena was now fucking back at Stacy's fingers. Stacy is now licking and planting kisses on the area of skin just right above Serena's sex.

The blonde newlywed lowers her mouth until it is aligned with Serena's clit. Using her index and middle finger of her free had, she begins to rub the pornstar's clit.

"YES! RUB MY CLIT! RUB IT!" exclaims the blonde pornstar.

Stacy then begins to rub her friend's clit in a harder and faster pace to give as much pleasure as possible all the while she continues to finger fuck the blonde porn starlet's pussy faster and faster. Using her thumb now, Stacy pushes on the clit hood to expose the tiny nub of pleasure.

When it comes it to view, Stacy sticks her tongue and quickly flicks the nub with her tongue. Stacy begins to also run her tongue along the clit in a circular motion. The porn vixen places her hand on top of the newlywed's head and pushes her into her clit.

That action causes Stacy to begin to suck on Serena's nub as her tongue runs all around the pleasure button.

"OH! SUCK MY CLIT! SUCK IT! RIGHT THERE, YES!" exclaims an excited Serena.

Stacy then begins to nibble upon the pleasurable nub, causing intense waves of pleasure that start from the clit, to the pussy, then to the rest of the pornstar's body.

Stacy moves her attention to Serena's nether lips. Pulling her fingers out if the pornstar's soaked sex, she quickly shoves them into her mouth to savor the amazing taste of her friend. The newlywed then runs her tongue the length of the tasty slit, lapping at Serena's pussy like a delicious treat only meant for the newlywed.

As Stacy's tongue runs the length of the pussy juice laden lips, she begins to occasionally flick her tongue across her pornstar friend's clit, which send shockwaves throughout her body. Stacy sucks Serena's luscious lips into her mouth, while using her the index, middle, and four fingers she begins to rub the pornstar's erect pleasure nub.

"YES! STACE! EAT MY PUSSY!" exclaims Serena from the oral assault her pussy is receiving.

As Stacy licks the porn vixen's lips, using her free hand, she places the index, and middle finger at Serena's opening. With a gentle and slow push, the two fingers slide in with ease. The newlywed begins to plinge her two finger into her friend's pussy all the while she licks the outer lips and rubs her clit.

Faster and faster Stacy plunges her fingers as she removes her right hand from the blonde porn vixen's clit and replaces it with her mouth. Stacy again runs her tongue in a slow circular motion over the erect nub of pleasure.

"YES BABY! YES BABY! FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!" screams out Serena as pleasure over comes her.

Stacy's fingers are flying in and out of Serena's pussy at a furious pace as the young married blonde attaches her mouth to her friend's clit and sucks it into her mouth.

"OHHH! STACE, CURL YOUR FINGERS UPWARD IN MY PUSSY BABY!" instructs Serena.

Stacy curls her two fingers as she continues to plunge them in her friend's warm, wet hole.

"YES! YES! OH GOD YES!" is all Serena can verbalize as her orgasm begins to hit her.

Feeling Serena's pussy being to contract onto her fingers, Stacy is now really finger fucking the beautiful pussy all the while she is sucking, licking and biting the tiny nub of pleasure.

As Serena's legs begin to lose strength, she places her hands on the shoulders of the blonde newlywed for support. Taking that as a cue, the young married blonde, sucks on her friend's with new passion. Her fingers are sliding in and out of her friend's pussy at lightning speed.

"OH! YES! FUCK! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" screams out Serena as the intense orgasm her hit fully.

Stacy pulls her fingers free of Serena's hole and clamps her mouth to the pretty pussy before her. Gently licking and sucking her friend's pussy all the while the pornstar is encompassed in a huge orgasm, to collect the leaking, delicious juices that flow from the blonde porn vixen's spasiming pussy.

Stacy loves pleasuring her new friend, not in her wildest dreams could she picture herself being pleased by another woman and by no means did she ever think she could please another woman, but that is what she is doing.

The young newlywed continues to gently lick the pornstar's pussy as her orgasm begins to subside. Serena reaches down with her right hand and strokes her friend's cheek.

"Come up here baby," says the blonde porn starlet to Stacy.

With Stacy standing before her, the porn vixen takes the gorgeous blonde's face into her hands and leans in to kiss her. The kiss between these two blondes starts out passionate yet loving but soon Serena is pushing her tongue against Stacy's lips. With ease, the young married blonde accepts the intruder into her mouth and then uses her own tongue to tangle with her friend's.

Within moments, the two young women are engrossed in a tongue-twinning kiss that makes the warm shower even warmer.

"I think we should finish the shower before the hot water runs out." jokes Serena.

Stacy just nods her head in agreement with a giant smile on her face. After the two blondes have finished their shower and have dried themselves off, Serena asks "How about some breakfast Stacy?"

"Sounds great I'm starved!" exclaims Stacy as she wraps a towel around her body.

"Hey if you want a change of clean clothes just raid my closet for something!" yells the blonde pornstar from the kitchen.

When Stacy gets back to Serena's bedroom she picks up her dress, shoes, bra and panties. Stacy slips her bra on and as she was about to slip her black thong back on, Serena peeks her head into the beddroom and says "Breakfast is ready. Hey Stacy you don't have to put those back on, you can borrow a clean pair of mine."

Then Serena heads to the dresser in the corner of the room and retrieves a white cotton lace panties and hands it to her friend. Stacy takes the panties steps into it and pulls it up unto her hips. Serena opens her closet, which is filled with many very expensive and amazingly revealing dresses and outfits. Serena quickly pulls out a pair of jeans wide bottomed jeans and white belly shirt.

Stacy slips the shirt which of course nicely shows off her tanned belly and her belly button ring. Then she pulls the pants which are form fitting in all the right places. Serena heads over back to the dresser and pulls out a pair of light blue cotton panties and then she heads over to the closet to get herself a light blue matching tanktop t-shirt.

Stacy sits on the bed to put her black high heels back on, but when she see the blonde pornstar bend over, all she can do is look at the amazing ass in front of her.

"Like the view?" smiles Serena as she looks over her shoulder at her friend.

"Oh, sorry…I just can't help it." shyly replies Stacy.

"I don't mind." says the blonde pornstar. Then she stands up and hands her friend a pair of pearl colored casual platform mules. Stacy quickly puts the platform shoes on.

"You look so cute in that outfit." says Serena admiring her friend.

"Thanks." says Stacy smiling back at the porn vixen.

Stacy likes how it feels when Serena looks at her, it has been a long time since her Alex has looked at her like that or even said how nice she looked even after all the hard work she has put into the gym.

"Ready?" inquires Serena.

"Yes I'm very hungry." replies Stacy.

Stacy follows Serena lead into the kitchen. When Stacy gets there she finds that her friend has each made them a bagel with a container of strawberry flavored cream cheese.

"Sorry that is all I had. I've been very busy lately, haven' had a chance to go shopping." explains Serena.

"It's fine." says Stacy as she takes the table knife and spread the cream cheese on the bagel.

The two blondes discuss their likes and dislikes, current events, what movies they have seen lately, what celebrities they find attractive. Stacy looks at the clock on the kitchen counter and makes the announcemet that she should be heading home.

Serena goes into the bedroom slips on a pair of tight faded jeans and a comfortable pair of sneakers, so she can drive the her newlywed friend home. Serena grabs her purse from the night before and her keys as the two young women head to the garage and to Serena's car.

During the car ride to Stacy's, the two women continue their fun conversation from the kitchen. When Serena pulls into Stacy's driveway, she announces "We're here."

Stacy open the car door and begins to step out, but quickly she gets back into the passenger seat and says "Oh I nearly forgot I should give you my phone number."

"I was just going to ask for it." smiles Serena deviously.

Taking a piece of paper and a pen out of her purse, she writes her number on it and hands it to her new friend. Serena slips the number into her pocket. Before Serena can open her mouth and say something, Stacy leans in and plants a soft, sweet kiss on the pornstar's lips only momentarily.

Stacy gets out of the car and says "Bye, and thanks for the fun night."

Serena says "No problem, I hope we can do it again real soon Stace."

"I hope so too." replies Stacy.

Stacy gently shuts the pornstar's Porsche's passenger door and as Serena pulls out of her driveway she waves back at her friend.

Stacy heads to her front door and when she gets there she stops for a few seconds. For the first time, the realization that she has spent the entire night out hits her. How will Alex react? Taking a deep breath, Stacy puts her key in the door and turns it. She pushes the door open and as soon as she enters the door she can see Alex. Alex is sound asleep on the couch, wearing the same exact clothing he had been wearing the night before.

Stacy puts her purse and keys on the table next to the door and heads over to the couch. She gently sits on the couch, next to her husband and she leans over and plants a soft kiss on his lips. She begins to gently run her tongue along his lips.

Within seconds, Alex slowly open his eyes to see the image of his beautiful wife leaning over kissing him. Alex begins to kiss his wife back and after a few seconds the two brake the kiss off.

"What's got into this morning Stacy?" asks Alex.

"Just felt like it is all." replies Stacy.

Alex sits up next to his wife and asks "Where did you go last night? You were gone when I got home last night."

"Well after you left last night, I called up the friend I met at the gym and asked if she wanted to go out and do something." replies Stacy.

"What friend, you never told me about a friend." says Alex.

"Yeah yesterday morning at the gym I met this woman and we hit it off and she gave me her number and said call her so we could hang out sometime." replies Stacy.

"Oh, OK." replies her husband.

"Where did you and the guys go last night?"asks Stacy. "No where big, we had big plans but ended up going to some bar, anyway I'm sorry about last night. I know I acted like an ass about going over your sister's. I have just have been having a hard time at work, my boss has been breathing down my neck and I know the last person I should take it out on is you Stace. So please forgive me," says Alex giving his bride an honest look of redemption.

"Alex all you have to do is just talk to me, we're a team," says Stacy as she leans in and plants her lips to those of her husband's.

This time Stacy opens her mouth and brushes her tongue across the lips of her husband's in a sensual yet naughty way. Alex opens his mouth just a bit to allow his beautiful wife's exploring tongue access to his mouth. Alex brings his tongue to meet his gorgeous wife's. As their kiss goes from a soft yet passionate simple kiss into a wrestling match of tongues that exemplifies the desire raging for one another at that moment.

As their kiss deepens, Stacy's and Alex's hands caress the familiar forms before them. As their kiss is now a tongue twinning kiss of pure passion and desire, Stacy's hands run over the muscular chest of her husband. While one of Alex's right hand is gently resting of the lovely cheek of his young bride, while his left is slowly moving down the side of Stacy and moves toward the small of her back.

When his hand arrives there, Alex slides his hand under Stacy's white belly shirt, he then begins to run his large manly hands over her skin, which sends shivers over her body. After running his hand over the flesh of his beautiful blonde wife's back, he brings his other hand down to help with the sensual exploration.

Stacy slides her two hands under the shirt of her husband to better feel his muscular abs. Grabbing the bottom of his shirt, she begins to pull it up and off of Alex. Alex stops his own exploration to help assist his wife with his shirt. Stacy just throws the shirt onto the floor.

"Lay back baby," says Stacy in a sexy husky voice unfamiliar to Alex as she playfully pushes her husband onto the couch.

With her husband laying back on the couch Stacy stands up and begins to strip for her husband. Keeping eye contact with Alex, the blonde newlywed begins to slowly pull the belly shirt as she sensually dances before him. Alex can not help but keep his eyes glued to the beautiful woman before him, he has forgotten how sexy his wife can be.

He watches as his wife playfully and yet sensuously moves her body and her hips as she pulls off the tight wide legged jeans, allowing them to slowly slide down her long tanned legs. Stacy is found standing in front of her husband a black bra and the white lace panties she borrowed from Serena. Steeping out of the borrowed casual heels, she moves toward Alex.

Standing over top of her husband, she leans and the young married couple's lips meet in a passionate kiss. Stacy breaks the kiss off and begins to plant kisses along Alex's muscular chest. Slowly, Stacy kisses and long sensual licks keeping moving down her husband's body.

Stacy is now running her tongue around the outside of her husband's belly button, with occasionally licking it. Stacy then places her hands on either side of her husband's thighs and pushes them apart while still standing over him.

Alex easily spreads his legs for his wife. Stacy kneels before and giving him a look of lust, as she rolls her tongue over her lusciously supple lips. Now between her husband's legs, the young blonde newlywed reaches for the button on Alex's pants. She quickly unsnaps the pants.

This is a new side to his wife, she has always loved their sex life but she has never looked like or acted like she currently does. It is a side that Alex likes and would love to see more often.

Instinctively, Alex raises his butt off the couch to help Stacy pull his jeans off. Stacy quickly pulls the jeans off her husband. Not taking her eyes from her husband she begins to rub her husband's his already semi-hard penis through the boxers.

Stacy then slips her hand inside his boxers and grasps his penis. Alex jerks as his wife's warm hand makes contact with his member. Slowly Stacy begins to pull on her husband's penis. Using her free hand Stacy pulls the boxers down enough to bring the penis into view.

Stacy leans down and plants a wet kiss on the head of Alex's penis. Though Stacy has performed oral sex on her husband many times, she has always did it to ensure he is at full attention for actual penetration, but this time it is different, she actually wants to suck his penis. "What is coming over me?" thinks Stacy to herself.

"MMMMMMMMM! OH STACY!" moans out her husband.

Smiling to herself from the response she is getting from Alex causing Stacy to begin to voraciously lick the head of her husband's penis. Gently sucking it into her mouth. Within a minute of two of the sucking, Alex is at full attention, all six inches of him. Stacy is now running her tongue all around the shaft of Alex's penis.

Alex places his hand of the head of his young sexy bride to encourage her, unaware that this time his wife needs no encouragement to perform oral sex. Stacy is now sucking as much of her husband's penis in her mouth as she thinks her mouth can handle.

"OH, THAT FEELS SO FRICKING AMAZING!" exclaims Alex from the oral pleasure he is receiving from his hot blonde wife.

Stacy is now sucking harder and faster, as her tongue rolls over every inch of Alex's member. Then the phone rings, then a second ring occurs. Alex shifts over to get the phone. Stacy rolls her eyes to herself as her husband reaches for the phone, while she is sucking his penis.

"Ahhh, Hello." answers Alex in a shaky voice.

Stacy just smiles at her husband as she continues to lick his penis. Stacy's lips and tongue are making it nearly impossible to concentrate to the phone call.

"Un huh. Un huh. Yes. OK." is what Alex says to the other person on the other line.

After her husband listens intently to what the other person on the line is saying, he sits up and pushes his beautiful wife off his penis. Quickly covering the mouth piece, he say "Stop it for Christ sake., don't you know when to stop" to his wife.

A dejected Stacy gets up quickly grabbing her panties and putting them on. She then sits herself in the chair next to the couch.

Alex then says "I'm so sorry, it will never happen again. I can be at the office today, no problem." and then hangs the phone up.

Alex bends down and grabs his boxers and puts them on. Then he leans back in the couch and stressfully rubs his head as though he has a headache. Before Stacy can ask her husband what the phone call is about he says "We'll have to continue this some other time, I have to got into work today."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds