A Frustrated Wife Ch. 03

"It seems like we never have time for ourselves anymore." replies Stacy.

"I know Stace, but works been so stressful lately, my boss has been on the ass lately." explains Alex to his wife.

"I understand honey, but when is our time? Your never here and when you are it's like your some other place." pleas Stacy.

"Well, if I wasn't the only one working and pulling a check, maybe I wouldn't be so stressed and tired," says Alex.

"Well you it was your choice, I wanted to work but you said I wouldn't have to at first." says Stacy.

"Whatever, I don't have time to argue" says Alex as he heads upstairs to get ready for work.

Stacy picks up her bra and the rest of her clothes and Alex and heads upstairs, she removes her panties and along with the other clothes puts them into the hamper in the bathroom as Alex is showering. Stacy then grabs a matching pair of bra and panties, which were colored emerald green, made of cotton and lacy.

She heads to her closet and grabs the most comfy pair of jeans and gray t-shirt she can find and puts them on. She then heads back to the dresser to grab a pair of socks and retrieves a pair of sneakers to put on. Then she heads downstairs. There she begins to tidy up the living room.

As she is fluffing one of the cushions on the couch, Alex enters the living room dressed in a suit. "I'll be home late tonight, so don't wait up for me." replies Alex.

"What time do you think you'll be home." Asks Stacy.

"I'll be home when I get home, all I know is it'll be late," says Alex sarcastically as he grabs both his briefcase and keys and heads out the door.

Stacy sits on the couch crying as she hears her husband pulls out of the driveway. "When did we become like this." thinks Stacy as tears of frustration run down her cheeks. Stacy wipes the tears away and says to herself out loud, "I'm going to take it easy for the rest of the day."

She then heads upstairs and goes into the bathroom to take a soothing bath to relieve the stress, which she has done since she was a teenager. In a bath, she can just relax, her worries just "wash" away. Stacy begins to run the water and pours in raspberry scented foaming bath grains. Then heads over to the sink, where a radio is kept and she turns the radio on to a soothing station. Once she finds a station that'll work, she begins to remove her clothes

Stacy tests the temperature of the bath water with her toe to see that it is at the perfect temperature and that the raspberry scented foaming grains have left a nice layer of foam on top of the water. Taking a wash cloth from the towel rack, she gent into the bath.

Using her hands Stacy pours the warm berry scented water over her neck, down her chest and over her breasts. Stacy then dips the washcloth into the bath water and when drenched with the water, she runs it over her tan skin. Stacy spends quite a bit of time rubbing the wash cloth over her breasts, making sure not to miss an inch of her flesh.

Soon the washing becomes caressing of her breasts, the feel of her own hand on her body is causing the wonderful feeling to spread over her body. Stacy then drops the wash cloth into the water and now using both of her hands to rub and caress her breasts. As her well manicured fingers begin to run circles over her nipples. This action is having a great effect on her pussy.

Closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the back of the tub, Stacy removes her right hand from her breast and begins to slide it down her body, down her stomach until it comes to rest between her legs. Stacy spreads her legs a bit to allow better access to herself.

Under the water, Stacy uses her well manicured fingers in rough circular motions against her pussy, increasing the pace as the pleasure engulfs her body. Stacy begins to run her fingers through her folds, all the while she begins to pull and rub her left nipple with her free hand.

Stacy's breath becomes more shallow and frantic as the pleasure rolls over her body. Stacy then slides her fingers between her folds and inside her pussy. Using her middle and index finger on her right hand, she sinks them inside herself.

Stacy slowly and deliberately begins to slide them in and out of her pussy. As this increases her pleasure, she begins to thrust her fingers faster and faster in and out of her pussy with wild, wanton abandonment.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?" moans Stacy from her self-manipulation.

Stacy brings her left hand down from her breast to assist with pleasuring herself, her left parted her folds exposing her clit and placed her thumb and middle on either side of the clit, to begin to rub it provocatively.

This added action, elicited deep moans from the sexy blonde vixen. Now with the clit hard and exposed, she begins to uses her index, middle, and four finger to rub her clit in rough a light speed circular motion. Stacy then began to plunge her two fingers faster longer in and out of her pussy.

All the action was bringing the married blonde vixen closer and closer to orgasm. Stacy continues to moan and pant as her fingers fly in and out of herself. Quicker and quicker Stacy's fingers moved in and out of herself as the orgasm ran over her body in shockwaves, her panting becoming pure squeals. Her body began to jerk frantically in the bath as her pussy convulses.

After a half a minute or so and taking in a few deep breaths of air, a satisfied Stacy says "God I needed that."

Stacy reaches in the water and fishes out the washcloth folds it and places over her eyes as she relaxes in the bath. Now satisfied, and a little tired from the wonderfully fulfilling orgasm she has just experienced, she quickly drifts off to sleep.

RING! RING! RING! "Shit!" says Stacy as she is woken out of her slumber. Stacy in a flash pulls the wash cloth off her face and grabs a towel off the rack as she rushes to the bedroom phone. With still wet and holding the towel to her body she picks up the phone.

"Hello." says Stacy in a panting voice.

"Hi Stacy." replies the very sexy and very unique voice of Serena.

"Hi Serena. What's up?" asks Stacy.

"Why are you out of breath Stace, have we been naughty?" teases Serena.

"I was in the bath, and I drifted off and was on a dead run to get the phone." replies the young married vixen.

"Well I just called to ask if you'd like to come over to my place at 10:30 AM tomorrow, I have a surprise that I think your just going to love." explains the blonde pornstar.

"I guess I could." replied and unsure Stacy.

"Your just going to love what I have for you tomorrow Stacy." replies Serena.

"Serena, come on, tell me what the surprise is." pleas Stacy to her friend.

"I can't Stacy, then it wouldn't be a surprise. If your so curious just make sure your at my place around 10:30 AM." instructs the blonde porn starlet.

"Fine be that way." replies Stacy in a playfully angry way.

"Bye for now and see you then." says Serena.

"Can't wait. See you tomorrow." replies Stacy.

As soon as Stacy hangs the phone up she tries to think what Serena has in store for her tomorrow, and a million different possibilities run through her brain but none of them seem truly plausible. So she decides she will just have to wait and see tomorrow.

Stacy finishes drying herself off and heads to her dresser and pulls out a pair of light pink cotton panties with matching bra and then grabs a comfy plain white t-shirt to pull on. Out of the closet she grabs a pair of sweat pants to put on.

Looking at the clock on the bedstand she see that the time is 4:30 PM. She heads down to the kitchen to get something to eat, not feeling like making a big meal for herself, she makes herself two pieces of wheat toast with a light coat of butter and blueberry preserves.

Stacy plops herself on the couch and turns the TV, after going through the hundreds of channels and not finding anything of interest, she decides to take her dinner and go upstairs to read her book.

Stacy places the small plate with the toast and her glass of water next to the bed. Then she gets under the covers and once comfortable, she picks up the current book she is reading and opens it up to begin reading.

Once she is into her book, from time to time she takes a bite from her toast, until both pieces are gone. The hours pace as Stacy continues to read the enthralling novel before her. When Stacy looks up from the book and at the clock on her nightstand, the time is now 7:30PM.

With her eyes being tired now, she put down the book and reaches over to her husband's nightstand and grabs the remote and turns the TV on. After flipping through the movie channels for only a few seconds, one of her favorite old movies is on. Stacy has lucked out that it has just started. Stacy snuggles into the bed and watches the movie.

When the movie credits begin to roll on the film, Stacy is uncontrollably yawning. Stacy hit the power button on the remote pulls the blanket up, turns the lamb on her side off, and turns to the side. Within minutes Stacy is sound asleep.

Stacy only awakens momentarily as her husband climbs into bed in the wee hours of the night. "Go back to bed Stace." says Alex.

Stacy wakes up refreshed and before Alex. Stacy grabs her short robe, slips it on and heads downstairs. In the kitchen, she makes coffee and prepares two omelets for her and her husband. As she is adding the ingredients to the eggs, she can hear her husband getting ready as the shower runs.

Stacy plates the omelets and yells out "Breakfast ready Alex."

Alex is already at the middle of the stair when he hears his wife and replies "Sound good and smell great."

As Stacy has the refrigerator door open leaning inside to look for the strawberry jam he loves. She feels Alex playfully patting her ass. She turns around with the strawberry jam in her hand as the two kiss each other softly and lovingly.

Alex sits down at the table and begins to eat. Stacy hands him the paper and he open it and begins to read it. As Alex is engrossed in the paper, Stacy mind uncontrollably wanders to thought of Serena and specifically to what she has in store for her later this morning.

Stacy is so lost in thought, that she did not hear what her husband said. "Hey, Stace, I said the omelet tastes amazing."

"Oh, Sorry. I was just lost in thought." replies Stacy.

"What has you so deep in thought?" inquires Alex.

"I was just thinking about what I have to do today." explains Stacy.

"You must have big plans, from the way your deep in thought." kids her husband.

"You have no idea." thinks Stacy to herself.

Looking at his wristwatch, Alex see he has to get to the office. "Shit, I have to be heading to the office," exclaims Alex.

Alex gets up puts his chair back into place and kisses her on the cheek before heading out the door. Stacy barely eats her own omelet before her because she is filled of anticipation of what her new friend has in store for her.

Stacy picks up the plates, cleans them, and puts them away. By the time she finished cleaning up the kitchen it was getting late in the morning. Stacy quickly heads to the bathroom taking a quick shower. After drying herself off, she heads into the bedroom to get ready. Stacy open the dresser drawer and pulls out a matching pair of bra and thong panties. The pair is made out silk, shiny burgundy fabric.

Stacy then grabs a pair of tight faded blue jeans and a tight black belly shirt that says "SEXY" in silver lettering. To top the outfit she slips on a pair of her favorite tan colored casual heels with the wide heels. Stacy heads to the bathroom to put her make up on. Stacy applies a dark shade of red lipstick and some eye liner. She then sprays her perfume into the air and walks into it.

Stacy gets her keys and purse and heads out the door. Stacy get into her silver Dodge Intrepid and heads to Serena's. The closer and closer Stacy gets to her friend's apartment, the more excited with anticipation comes over her.

Stacy pulls into the parking garage and finds an empty space. She looks at herself in the car mirror and thinks to herself that she looks pretty sexy. She grabs her purse and gets out of the car, she then heads to the service elevator.

Stacy presses the button to Serena's floor and during the ride up she taps the front of her heel on the elevator floor, not able to wait for the slow ascent. The elevator doors open and Stacy steps out and heads toward her new friend's apartment door.

When Stacy finds herself in front of the door, she finds herself unable to knock. "What's wrong with you? Just knock. Just knock." Stacy thinks to herself. Taking a deep Stacy knocks on the door.

"Coming," replies Serena behind the door. Within seconds the door is opened. Standing in the doorway is the gorgeous blonde porn vixen, with her long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Wearing a white lace bra that does not completely cover her bountifully, gravity defying breasts and a pair of white lacy panties. Serena takes her friend by the hand and pull her into the apartment.

As the pornstar turns to lock her door, Stacy can see that her panties are of the thong variety.

"Glad you could make it." says Serena.

"How could I not come after you made this so mysterious." replies Stacy.

"You won't regret this baby," says Serena as she presses her friend against the door and plants her lips to Stacy's. The blonde pornstar opens her mouth and slides her tongue against the supple lips of her friend. Stacy open her mouth to easily accept the probing tongue. The young married vixen own tongue wrestles against the pornstar's. Soon the two blonde vixens are locked in a tongue-twining kiss as hands explore the luscious forms before them.

As the two young gorgeous blondes make out against Serena's front door, the pornstar breaks the kiss and says gleefully "It's time for you to see your surprise Stacy."

"OK." replies Stacy.

"Well you have to have your eyes closed, the you can receive your surprise." says Serena.

"OK, but this is really silly." says the young married blonde to her friend's request as she closes her eyes.

"Oh no. You can cheat like that." says Serena as she moves behind her friend and places her hands over Stacy's eyes. Then the blonde pornstar proceeds to lead the newlywed to her surprise. The two blondes come to a standstill.

"On the count of three, you'll get your surprise. 1,2,3!" replies Serena as she removes her hands from her friend's eyes.

Stacy then opens her eyes and to find an extremely muscular and extremely handsome man lying on his elbow of Serena's bed only in a pair of white brief underwear.

'Surprise." the handsome man says.

The young newlywed easily recognizes the man to be the male co-star of Serena's in the film they watched of hers. She also notices the huge bulge in the tight underwear.

"I saw how enamored you were with Mike's um, ability and I just thought that it would like to meet him in person. I thought that we might have some fun together," says Serena as she kisses the back of her friend's neck.

Stacy completely shocked at what Serena has set-up for her is found frozen with thoughts running through her head. "Oh my god, I can't believe Serena has surprised me with a man. Not just any man but Mike Hammer, adult film star. God he is hot. Look how big his flaccid penis is. Having sex with Serena is one thing but with a strange man is another. I want to but I don't want to. Could I go through with this is cheat on Alex."

Before Stacy can have another thought run through her head, Serena has lead her to the edge of the bed. Mike is now standing in front of her and Serena to her right side. Serena leans in to kiss her. At first the blonde newlywed kisses the blonde porn vixen, hesitantly.

But soon Stacy and Serena are wrestling tongues and spit with as much passion if not more than the other kisses they have shared. Serena brakes the kiss off and Mike moves in. His lips touch Stacy', unlike Serena kiss, which is soft yet passionate, Mike is more forceful and intrusive.

Stacy opens her mouth and accepts the male porn star's tongue and within seconds she is an equal partner in the lustful soul kiss. Mike brakes the kiss and then Serena says"I knew you'd love your surprise."

Serena then helps Stacy remove her shirt, the blonde newlywed willingly lifts her arms up as the white belly shirt is slipped over her head. Then Stacy unbuttons her own jeans and as they hit the floor, she easily steps out of them.Stacy steps out of her casual heels, just standing in Serena's bedroom full of excitement and fear of what lays before her.

Then Serena kisses her with a quick and passionate kiss. Then taking her by the hand she brings Stacy onto the bed. Laying her back to lye flat on the bed. Serena takes her place on the left side of her friend, while the male porn star takes his place on her right side.

Serena begins to kiss and lick Stacy's neck, while Mike first kisses her on her lips with another smoldering tongue-twinning. Mike ends the kiss and then begins to kiss and lick the other side of the newlywed's neck.

As the the porn vixen and the male pornstar begin to plant kisses and licks over Stacy's neck, shoulders, chest and upper parts of her breasts, she says to herself "I guess I can cheat on Alex."

Serena looks at her gorgeous friend and says "We're going to fuck you silly baby."

That simple statement sends a shockwave to her pussy and thinks to herself "This is going to be fucking amazing," as she allows herself to enjoy this new experience fully.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to give me feedback about the Story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds