A Game of Stamina

Then she released my cock.

I blinked at her. "It isn't five minutes yet."

"I know." Veronica let one hand fall between her legs and she started to rub her fingers on her clits. "I'm so wet for you, Billy, you sure you don't wanna cum on my tits?"

I muttered, shaking my head.

She cocked her head, still fingering her pussy. "Huh? I didn't hear you?"

"I can wait," I managed to say.

Oh, she was wet for me indeed. She proved it to me by using her own pussy juice as lubricant, grabbing my shaft with two dripping, wet fists. Her smell was intoxicating and the feel of her pussy juice rubbing on my oozing pre-cum was euphoric. She squeezed her hands and gave me a tug. The tension was starting to grow. She jacked me even faster, her boobies bouncing as she used her best effort to make me lose it.

I watched as she arched her back and rubbed my cock between her cleavages. She used my helmet to rub around her aureole and her nipples stiffened. She squeezed her globes together and grinded against me. I let out a low grunt. Pre-cum leaked down on her collarbone, dripping down to her breasts. She groaned, staring at me as she grinded up against me. I realized I might have to eat my own words and just cum on her face.

"My turn," Priscilla said chirpily, stepping to her side.

Saved by the fucking bell. Both hands still on my cock, Veronica gave her the evil eye and reluctantly moved aside. Priscilla stood before me, looking at me dead in the eyes. Then she decided to come closer, letting my dripping-wet cock rub against her belly as she gave me a lingering kiss on my neck. My cock was throbbing along with my heart, and it was her purity that made this anticipation even worst.

Then Priscilla dropped to her knees and grabbed my monster with her two small hands. She made a weak tug, and flashed a smile at me. She flopped her dark hair back and jacked me again, very slow and methodical. I realized this was going to be even tougher. While Veronica used vulgarity and speed to get me, this little angel was using a slow gentleness that was unlike anything I've felt before.

The head of my cock slapped against her titties. Then she made sure my cock slapped against the side of her face. I felt another jolt and an ounce of pre-cum leaked out, dripping on her chin. Her tongue licked off my semen and she batted her eyes at me. Suddenly, she gave me a hard stroke and I almost came. I had to hold my breath to make it didn't happen.

Another hard stroke and I felt an electric sensation in my balls.

"If you come," Priscilla whispered, "I'll let you come on my ass."

I closed my eyes and cursed, tying not to think of that magnificent ass.

She continued to speak softly, "Or I'll spread my leg and I'll let you come on my virgin pussy. Then I'll let you lick it off me. How's that, Billy boy? You know you want to. You want that? Huh? Mmm? "

I clutched at her hair for some kind of control as she slowly kept jacking me with both hands. She made a little giggle and that almost did it. I clenched her hair and yanked her hair back hard, trying to get her to slow down. Priscilla showed no letting down, still jacking me with her little hands. She had this determined look in her eyes as she hand-fucked me. I didn't think it was possible to see both but it was the look of pure love and lust.

"Time's up," Veronica said in a soft voice. "My turn, little Prissy."

"Shit." Priscilla looked at her with disgust and released my cock.

Before I even had to chance to recuperate, Veronica was grabbed my cock and spat another ball of saliva on it. She gave three quick strokes, dropped to her knees, and pressed my cock on her beautiful pouting lips. She gave my helmet a kiss, letting her hot breath making it even tougher for me to keep control. Without another word, she wrapped her right hand around my dick and guided it into her wide-open mouth.

Her soft, full lips consumed only the tip of my cock while she flicked her tongue. "Fuck," I moaned. "Oh, fuck, that feels good." My cock was too rigid as she strained to keep her lips around it. Then she began to take in more of it, bobbing her head down farther with every attempt. Her lips made a loud slurping sound as I watched her inhale half of my monster. She massaged my nuts with one hand.

"Mmm," she moaned, pushing my tool deeper into her mouth. She sucked on my helmet like a vacuum cleaner and then pulled out to take a breather, saliva dripping on the carpet. She shoved my cock deeper into her mouth and I could feel the head going down her throat. She was only able to take half of my cock so far.

Then she used her other hand to grab my balls, and that brought another intense jolt of excitement down my shaft. When she pulled out, spittle of saliva and pre-cum dripped from her mouth to my cock. The carpet was already stained.

"You like that, didn't you?" Veronica smiled.

"Of course, you stupid bitch, I love it."

While crouching, she grabbed my cock and slapped it on her breasts. "Oh, baby, don't you want to fuck my beautiful titties?"

I thrust my hips forward, feeling my dick pushing between her cleavages. "Hell, yeah. You're so hot."

"Ooh, you bet I am, cutie-pie. That's right, rub your fat cock all over my melons."She let her head fall back as I grinded my wet cock into her large titties. Then Veronica grabbed the base of my cock and this time shoved two-third of my cock into her mouth.

I felt weak again, incapable of making any coherent sound. I could feel my shaft going down her hot throat. I didn't hear her gag or anything but it was becoming too much for me. Then she shoved a finger up my asshole.

"You fucking bitch," I cried out. I felt cheated by this act but this made a whole new sensation starting from my toes to my balls. I knew ejaculation was inevitable and I think Veronica knew that, too. She pulled my dick out of her mouth and began licking the bottom side of my head, right where it was the most sensitive. I made a loud groan and grabbed the base of my cock and did everything I could to turn my explosion to an implosion. I held my breath and used my entire discipline to hold it back.

Only a small spittle of cum spurted out but the semen was gone as soon as my sister licked it off.

"Come on, big brother, do it for your sister," she moaned, waiting for me. "I want more of it."

I tried to hold the rest of my orgasm down, and there was a moment of intense silence rippling inside my cock. There was a series of tremors making my cock constantly twitch involuntarily, causing my right leg to shudder. Despite Veronica's nasty effort, I felt my ejaculation slowly subsiding.

Veronica's smirk disappeared, looking amazed. "Holy shit," she whispered. "B-But I swear you were about to come."

"Time's up!" Priscilla said. With an excited smile, she grabbed my hand and led me to her bed. "Lay on your back," she told me. "This is going to be very special."

I crawled on her bed, turned on my back, and watched as Priscilla crawled between my legs, right towards my high arching cock. Without a word, she crawled over to me, wrapped her left hand around my dick and guided it into her wide-open mouth.

She inhaled and tried to take in as much as Veronica did but she couldn't. She pulled out and just let her lips caress down my cock like a giant Popsicle. She flicked her tongue from the bottom of my shaft all the way down to my balls. Then she massaged my nuts with one hand. "Mmm," she moaned. "You taste so good."

"Yeah, keep licking it like a little sex kitten you are."

"I'll be your sex kitten anytime you want." She sat up and put both fists around it, firmly pumping them all the way up and down it. "Anytime, anyway, anywhere. I'll be your fuck slave for life. Only if you can just hold it in for me."

The excitement was getting too much. As good as she was, I was confident I could last for four more minutes. She certainly didn't have the blowjob talent like Veronica so I knew my odds in this round were good.

Priscilla released my cock and drew a long, rasping breath. "Okay, Billy boy, I hope you're ready for this." She crawled over me and stood on the bed, showing me her cunt from a very tempting angle. If she just sat down, my cock would impale her virginity once and for all.

Then she turned around and showed me her incredible ass. Then she bend over, reaching for her ankles, stretching her butt cheeks apart and letting me bask in that sight a moment longer. With desperate desire, I could see the tight asshole and pink pussylips. Then she slowly crouched down near my cock, cautiously letting her ass fall closer and closer. My helmet rubbed against the crack of her ass and I swallowed uneasily.

"You can't fuck him yet!" Veronica cried. "You have to wait until the next round! That's the rule, you little brat."

"Oh, don't worry, big sister," she said breathlessly. "I'm just showing him a simple technique call dry-humping."

"Dry-humping?" I moaned, suddenly realizing my challenge. There was no way I could resist that ass grinding against my cock.

Priscilla squatted over me and pushed back against my rock-hard cock hard; then immediately lifting her ass in the air. She hunkered down, allowing her buns to push against me once more. I felt my helmet touch her cunt and that caused watery spittle of pre-cum to spew out.

"Billy, be careful," she cooed. "You could get me pregnant doing that."

"Oh, shit," I cried as my big, hard log grazed against her crevice, smearing more of my white stuff on her crack. Her body hadn't tensed in the slightest. Then she did a little booty-shake that only black girls can do, sending an unnerving ripple of lust in my spine. The constant slapping of that ass was becoming too much.

My stiff cock was standing like a flag-pole, pulsing and sporadically spewing pre-cum. The head bounced and slapped against her beaver. Quickly, I took my cock, hoping to maybe get the tip inside her pussy. But she raised her ass high in the air and my cock was left unsatisfied.

Priscilla looked over her shoulder with a teasing smile. "Billy, you naughty boy, were you trying to fuck me?"

I moaned, "No, baby."

I was breaking in sweats all over my body. She was also drenched in sweats. Across the bed, Veronica was watching us in amusement, constantly squeezing and rubbing her nipples.

Priscilla spun around and sat on my stomach. I could feel the credence of her pussy grazing on my stomach, and I knew she was wet not just from me but from herself. She leaned down with a big, innocent smile and surprised me with a deep French kiss. It was a long, wet, and sloppy kiss filled with tongue and hot breaths. Her breasts were pressed against me and she held my shoulders down as she oral-fucked me.

There was a symbiotic closeness to our kiss. As we licked each other lips and sucked the air from each other's mouths, I felt my cock bumping against Priscilla's ass. She liftedd her head, a strand of saliva dripping from her chin, and looked at me with a serious expression.

"It's been five minutes," Veronica said. She was standing right next to us, smiling. "I'm impressed. You did very good, Prissy, but you're gonna have to wait your turn."

Priscilla sighed and rolled to her side, saying nothing else. I thought I detected genuine jealously in her eyes.

I watched as Veronica crawled toward me and whispered to my ear, "Now, I want to feel your big cock inside of me."

I swallowed. "How did you want it?"

She glanced at my cock and smiled. "I'm not sure yet. How do you want me?"

"Missionary-style. I want to see the look on your face when I fuck you."

She gasped, breaking into a broad smile, and collapsed on her back. I positioned myself over her and looked down on her, already feeling my long pole between her legs. Then I looked down between us, getting ready to fuck her. My hips were high in the air and my stiff cock was hovering over her shaved beaver. I paused for a second in brain-lock, checking out her voluptuous body. I was about to fuck my own sister.

"Hold on." Veronica was suddenly nervous for a second, breathing heavier and shakier. She reached for her pussy and started rubbing herself. "Let me make sure I'm wet enough for you."

I took my cock in one hand and aimed the head to where she was fingering her pussy.

She looked down again. "Wait, Billy, not yet. You'll hurt me."

"I'm not putting it in," I reassured. "I'm making sure you're wet enough."

"Okay," she said softly. "I'm a little nervous. I've never had a cock as big as yours."

I pressed the tip of my cock against her clit and rubbed it up and down tenderly, then more firmly. Her hand stayed there, the middle and index finger continuing to rub her cunt. Then she took her hand away and sighed, trusting me. I was feeling a whirlwind of animalistic impulses. I kept working my glans against her clit.

"Yeah, there you go," she said, looking down. "Rub your stuff on my pus—"

She gasped as I pushed the tip of my monstrous head into her cunt; only the tip. She suddenly tensed, gripped me around the arms, and looked into my eyes with resent. "You sneaky asshole," she breathed.

I pushed the head farther between her lips, which began to stretch taut around it.

"Ahhhh, " she moaned. "Slower, Billy. Let me get used to you first."

Her hands gripped my arms harder. Veronica arched her head back and stretched her boobies toward my face. I quickly sucked on her hard nipple hard, and I think that send her over the edge.

"Ooh, yeah, Billy, my pussy's all wet and ready for you," she huffed. "Give me your whole thing." She gave me a sensuous kiss that told me she was ready for me. "Fuck me, big brother."

I repositioned myself, exhaled, and pushed the huge head inside her a little more. She was even tighter than I had expected, gripping my member in a very warm padlock.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"That's right, baby," I said. "You are fucked."

With a moan, she flexed her hips a little for angling and I felt my throbbing cock expanded in her vagina. I bet it would have looked weird, seeing someone as large as my thing trying to shove just the head inside. Her pussy gripped me like a hot, wet vise but I drove farther into her. Somehow, it just kept going deeper.

"Ooh, Billy, give me all of it!"

I went in a couple of inches and she screamed. I grunted, "Ungh, this is going to be so fucking good."

Suddenly, she looked like she was waking up from a dream. "Oh, fuck, Billy, shouldn't you be wearing protection?"

I didn't listen. Most of my mind was already locked and programmed to fuck her no matter what. I grunted savagely and pushed deeper into her cunt. She made a loud wail and completely forgot about what she was just asking me about.

"You're hurting her, Billy," Priscilla said with a jealous stare.

I shot a wild look and called out, "You're next, so be ready."

I finally went as deep as I could into Veronica's pussy and it was a great feeling. I met a dead-end and I pulled back out as far as I could. Then I shoved my cock back into her dead-end. Veronica was in such ecstasy that some distant part of me was worried. I began fucking her, meeting her with long strokes and sometimes short, quick humping. I pulled back until the tip of my cock was almost out and then slowly grinded forward, pushing in to the hilt.

"Oh, big brother, you feel so good," Veronica gasped, breathing faster. "I want this to be a regular thing for us."

"We'll do this everyday when Mom and Dad not here."

"Fuck, no, we'll do it whenever we feel like it! Fuck Mom and Dad!"

"Christ, you're so tight, Veronica!"

"That's it, Billy boy, fuck me harder. Yeah, yeah! YES!" She let out a long, continuous shriek, then barely catching her breath, yelled, "I'm gonna cum! Ooh! Ooh! OH GOD! I'M COMING! I'M FUCKING COMING, BIILLLLLEEEEEY!"

I felt her pussy contract violently and I immediately slammed into her home, giving her the ultimate climax. This time I felt my balls slapped against her ass. She was suddenly screaming, her orgasm overwhelming her entire body. Her cunt kept squeezing and contracting that it finally hit a sensitive point of my cock. I felt a jolt of electricity rippled through my balls. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Oh, fuck, I'm about to come," I croaked, still ramming myself in and out of her. "Veronica, I have to come! I HAVE TO COME!"

She blinked at me, tears welling in her eyes. "Come with me, baby, give me everything you got. Just let it go."

"I'M COMING!"

She screamed, "Yes! Do it! DO IT!" Then she clawed at my chest and wrapped her legs around my lower back. Then she screamed at me. "Come inside me, big brother!"

It was about time. The stamina game was over and I felt all pressure disappeared.

My balls tightened up. It was now point of no return. Three stroke. Two stroke. I gave her one last furious stroke and shot the first explosion deep into her womb. It was a blast that made her yelp. I held her down as I released another explosion into my own sister's cunt. Veronica looked at me with a fixed expression that was both awe and rapture. I groaned, discharging another amount of semen, and then pulled out.

Her pussy made an actual plopping sound.

I felt another unnerving discharge as a long white stream of cum squirted and landed on Veronica's stomach. I jacked myself and aimed at her beautiful cantaloupes. It splattered on her nipples, forever violating her very beauty with brotherly love. As she was moaning and sucking on her finger, I groaned and two huge cords of semen jetted; one on her collarbone and one blast on her face. She licked the white seeds off her upper lip.

I couldn't believe how much cum I was shooting. It wasn't just a week of sexual build-up but it was the fact that I was doing this to my sister.

"Fuck, Billy," she said in wonder, starting at my convulsing cock. "You come in gallons!"

My dick kept blasting. Another load hit her chin, and then another stream right on her right side of her cleavage. I swung my cannon back and stroked one more big salvo right across her left nipple, completely covering her in semen. Now her face, her neck, and her massive breasts were coated in white jism. The final spurts of my load showered on her stomach and her hands. Finally, my cock was just leaking semen into her beautiful navel.

Dazed and a little calmed, I gazed down at this gorgeous blonde and looked at the sin I've committed to her. She was covered in my cum from the chin, to her breasts, to her stomach, and finally to her cunt. Leakage of semen dripped from her once-tight pussylips. She looked and smelled like a whore she was.

"You came," Priscilla said, now looking hurt. She was standing next to the bed, still stunned at what she just saw. "But I wanted you to have me."

I stared at her, probably looking like a drunken madman. "Come here," I said. "Who said I was finished?"

Priscilla was in heat. She bit the bottom of her lips and looked at me with those innocent doe eyes. Her hand kept rubbing across her belly, and there was something very biblical, and very primitive about that habit. Then she moved forward and crawled back on the bed.

Veronica moaned and moved aside to the side, now just a spectator watching a show. Priscilla came to me like a cat and then kissed me. This time it was a full-on, wet-and-sloppy tonsil inspection. She was very loving, very passionate about the whole situation.

While probing her soft palate with my tongue, I felt her small hand wrap around my spent snake. She stopped kissing me and started to give me a long and slow stroke.

"Billy, I want you so bad." She released me and just looked at me. "Will you take my virginity? I think you're the one."

"Good choice," Veronica moaned, rubbing her clit. "You won't regret it, little Prissy."

I was suddenly hard again. In fact, my cock was harder than ever, looking like a rigid cum-stained beast with a vengeance. Still rubbing her tummy, Priscilla saw this and nervously bit the bottom of her lips again. God, I love it when she did that. "No regret," she whispered, looking back at me with wistful eyes. "I know exactly how you want me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds