A Game of Stamina

Priscilla crawled to her side and decided to help her sister out. She grabbed the base of my cock and sucked my long tool with her mouth. "Mm, wouldn't you like to come on us one more time?" she asked softly. "Just one more for your two baby sisters?"

Veronica's big globes were heaving up and down as she slobbered all over my humongous cock. Priscilla was licking me between my balls and anus. I felt a primitive form emotion taking over me. I grunted, pushed their faces away, and started jacking myself off.

Veronica was on her knees while Priscilla was sitting on her ass, staring up at me as I gave my long shaft a good stroke.

"You gonna come all over us?" Priscilla asked innocently, rubbing across her stomach.

"Yeah, you want to come on my big titties?" Veronica giggled, squeezing her rack together. "We need your cum sooooo bad, Billy."

"I'm gonna be coming any second now," I panted.

I could smell their pussies from up here. Sheen of different fluids was dripping down my shaft, the veins, and the balls. They began to move closer to me, waiting with hopeful, lustful eyes.

Then I heard the bedroom door opened. "Honey, are you still awake in there?" My Dad stepped inside and stopped, a look of horror growing on his face. "What the fuck?"

Mom came alongside him with a smile but when she saw her son and her two daughters on their knees before him, her smile vanished. In fact, she let out a cry of despair.

"Oh, Christ Jesus, no!" Dad screamed. "Not my kids! Not my kids!"

To my horror, I still wanted to finish the job. Both Veronica and Priscilla didn't seem to give a shit about them. Still moaning out loud, their eyes were locked on my cock, waiting for the final firework. They were in a semi-conscious daze, needing and caring about only one thing. The guilt and the pleasure of being caught by my parent was the ultimate fuse.

My balls were boiling now.

I screamed out, "Dad, I'm gonna come on your daughters!" I was stroking faster and harder, aiming the monster right at their faces.

"You bitches," Dad shouted, pushing away my sobbing mother. "You fucking bitches!"

"Oh, yeah," Veronica moaned, pinching her nipple. "Put on a show for Mommy, Billy. Squirt all over our faces."

Priscilla batted her eyes diffidently while staring up at me. "Come for your bitches, big brother."

My knees went Jell-O. I flexed my ass high on my toes as I felt the surge of voltage sparked through my cock. "OH, FUCK, HERE IT COMES!"

I grunted savagely and the first long white stream of cum squirted. Veronica got the first stream on her large breasts. The second stream of hot white cum landed on Priscilla's cheek. I shot another obscene amount of semen on Veronica's open mouth. She moaned, turned to her little sister, and spat a large ball of saliva and semen into her mouth. Lines and pools of my warm cream were oozing down their bodies during this cum-swapping exchange.

And I wasn't done yet.

My next thick cord landed on Priscilla's pouting lips and chin, dripping from her face in a sticky, white slime. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and I gave her one right on it. "Mmmmm," she said, swallowing my jism with an audible gulp.

My cock was still on fire and I spewed another river of hot semen on Veronica's taut stomach. A long line splattered onto her shoulder, giving her a nice pearl necklace. She rolled her head back in ecstasy, loving it. Priscilla took my spasming cock and for the first time, shoved the entire shaft into her mouth. Her tongue manipulated my glans and I felt a shuddering blast shoot into her throat. She swallowed but couldn't keep up with my explosion.

"Argh, you fucking whore, " I groaned, making sure my parent heard me. White semen was running down her chin and dripping to her stomach. Then I gave Veronica some more hot cum. Then Priscilla. I aimed it between them and blasted a few long ropes on their faces and tits. As a final thank-you gift, Veronica took my dick in her mouth and sucked out the rest. I went cross-eyed and groaned.

The entire room was a choir of loud moans, stirring naked bodies, and the addicting smell of incest. Their semen-soaked faces and beautiful, heaving breasts and the bed were our center stage. And for Mom, I squirted one more weak rope on Priscilla's matted beaver.

I heard my father break into a desperate sob with my mother. I threw my head back and felt the two of them licking me clean. I thought about my future in life. I thought about the fatal corruption of this family. I thought about the abortion clinics for my sisters. I even thought about how bad my father was going to beat me. But you know what?

It was worth it, and I'd do it all over again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds