A Game of Stamina

She crawled on her hands and knees, and turned her ungodly ass towards me. I was speechless as I saw that perfect creation; the tight pussy and an even tighter asshole. Throwing her dark hair around, she dutifully stuck her butt up in the air. I could tell her pussy was aching for me. She was wet and she was definitely ready for me, no lubricant required.

Heart thudding and dripping entirely in sweats, I moved behind her and touched her beautiful ass, tentatively letting my cockhead touch her pussy. She let out a small moan as she felt me. Her head was pressed against the pillows, waiting for me to pop her cherry.

"I'll be gentle, Prissy."

"Okay, I trust you." She was still biting her lips. She spread her legs a little wider and exposed her entire taut pussy at me.

I swallowed, realizing it was a good thing I already came. I would have ravage her and probably even killed her. But I felt a calm excitement I've never felt before. "Okay, baby, I'm about to go into you." I grabbed my cock and moved the head farther between her pussy. Her lips resisted my head for a second. I grabbed her hips, holding her in place, and pushed.

She let out a yelping noise.

Her sound got me even harder. I paused, watching as I got my head inside her ever-so-tight cunt. I pushed farther into her pelvis, and again she made that yelping sound that sent fire into my bloodstream. "Fuck, Priscilla, you're so fucking tight."

She moaned; the side of her face still buried against the pillows, her hands clutching the bedspread for stability. I felt goosebumps as my oversized cucumber violated her upturned ass. I was a quarter way inside her when I felt her pussy contract. She gritted her teeth and whimpered.

"Priscilla, you're getting too tight."

"I don't care," she gasped. "Keep going in me.

My hard cock slowly pushed apart her cunt, feeling the wet, tight warmth of her vagina. I grabbed her waist and forced myself into by kicking forward. She writhed and let out a high scream.

"Go slow," Veronica called out. "I think she's ovulating. And she's a virgin, remember?"

But I did go slow and that made Priscilla even crazier. The long, slow entrance was making her squeal and cry in delight. She was tight, almost muscularly tight. I was halfway inside her when I felt that protected virgin wall; I pushed into her and at last deflowered her.

Priscilla let out a groaning wail. I couldn't tell if she was in pain or ecstasy so I continued to wedge into her. Watching her ass getting reamed and stretched by her own brother, it was the single best sensation in my life.

She shrieked, "Oh, BILLLLLLEEEEE!"

Then I saw the trickle of blood seeping from her ass. She was no longer pure, no longer divine and innocent, and worst she was a sinner. She was so wet that my shaft was actually slippery inside her. I groaned and began pumping in and out of that sweet rump doggy-style, pressing deeper and deeper.

I think was going harder on her than Veronica. At one point, my pelvis actually touched her naked ass and I was all the way in. She yelped, throwing her head up, and squealed my name. I held her down as I continued to her fuck her, ramming and thrusting and gyrating into the tight depths of her vagina. Wet, sloppy noises and moaning sound filled the bedroom. Her pussy contracted and she could barely make a sound.

"UNGHHHHHFF," she groaned, suddenly bucking her ass. "Something's happening to meeeeee!"

Holy shit, she was having an orgasm! I gave her two hard strokes and rammed into her, feeling chills crawling all over me. Her cunt was swallowing me whole and that was something I've never felt, especially from a girl as tight as my baby sister. I gave her long strokes and I gave her quick, short fast ones to make sure she was enjoying her climax.

I angled down into her ass to feel the bottom of her cunt. She looked at me with loving eyes and smiled. I think that was the trigger-point. Suddenly, I was feeling that shivering seizure taking over.

"Ooh, Billy," she gasped. "I love you so much."

It was all becoming too much. Down to my final strokes, she clenched her ass just for me.

"UNGH! OH! ARGHHHHH!" I grunted. I gave her one more deep thrust, heard her yelp again, and felt a rush of rip-roaring electricity rising from my loins.

I think I came so hard into her, she farted.

The first explosion lifted her ass and her legs in the air. Our muscles, our limbs, and our soul became one shuddering affair. Each convulsing thrust into her twat was its own unique and heavenly sensation. I didn't care about her getting pregnant because of me; I just wanted to feed my seeds into her awaiting ovaries. And I knew after seeing the way she was rubbing her belly, she needed this.

"I'm about to come again!" she yelled. She squirmed under me and shuddered.

I almost fainted as another eruption spewed into her. "Oh, baby," I moaned. "Oh, baby, I'm shooting everything I have into your pussy."

She bit her lips and moaned, accepting her fate as my new fuck slave. I felt another quart squirted. Then an even harder squirt. When I pulled out my pole, there was a wet POP from her cunt. I shot a long, thick jet of semen shoot on her buttock. Another blast hit the crack of her ass, and then another squirt splattered on her lower back.

"Oh, yeah, that's right, " Veronica said. "Keep her wet and warm for me."

I sure did. Stream after stream, warm liquid drenched her ass, her thighs, and especially her bedspread sheet. Mom would be the first to see all this. I looked at my little sister and chuckled. "I fucked you up, didn't I?"

Moaning, Priscilla's ass remained sticking toward me, her wide, gaping cunt staring at me. A long trickle of white jism spewed from her pussy. Just when I thought was finished, I groaned and another load on her cum-dripping ass. A couple more weak squirts on her calf and her feet, then I collapsed on my back.

A few seconds later, I blinked and watched as Veronica came to her little sister. Priscilla rolled on her back on a pool of wet semen, legs sprawled, and waited as her older sister kissed her. It was an all-out tongue inspection filled with moans and saliva. Then Veronica went down on her and licked my entire semen off her belly.

To my dismay, I felt another semi growing again.

Veronica licked down her little's sister pelvis, her matted beaver, and then began lapping into her wet cunt. Spreading her legs apart, Priscilla's eyes rolled back and she arched in pleasure as Veronica sucked her pussy dry.

"Yes!" Priscilla shouted. "Yes, lick me. Right there! Yes! That's the spot, keep licking me there. Ooh! Oh! OOOhhhh, FUCK!"

Screaming, moaning, and slurping noises filled the room.

Watching them, I felt a sudden overwhelming need to fuck again. It was as if I've never came in the first place. My cock stirred and slowly became rock-hard again, dripping watery bits of semen as it expanded.

I rose to my knees and crawled toward Veronica's sopping wet cunt. I gave her a quick lick, tasting her juices, and basked in the womanly stink. Veronica squealed excitedly and l began lapping her cunt. She kept eating her own sister, rearing her butt into me. I consumed her cunt, actually licking and gulping her juice like it was water.

"I want you now, Veronica," I told her, wiping the juices off my chin. "I want to give it to you side-saddle."

Veronica stopped and smiled at me. "Okie-dokie, big brother." She rolled to the side and lay on her hip, waiting for me. I spooned up behind her, grabbed her shoulder and lifted her top leg with my other hand. This left me with no hands free.

"Guide me in, " I whispered to her air. I used my other hand and started rubbing across her full-size breasts.

Veronica reached down, seized my pole, gave it a couple of strokes, then aimed it into her cunt. Without a warning, I thrust into her with my hips and drove the head deep into Wonderland.

She squirmed in my embrace as I fucked her with deep, primeval strokes. I fondled her large melon, squeezed her nipple, and pushed farther into her.

"Ack," she croaked.

"God, I love the way you feel," I told her. "You and Prissy."

"Billy, you're the greatest man I've ever met."

We looked at each other and kissed. Since we weren't exactly facing each other, it was a mid-air, tongue-teasing kiss. Priscilla was fingering herself, still biting the bottom of her lips with childlike enthusiasm.

I fondled Veronica's big right tit and continued to give her long, powerful strokes. Soon she had her eyes closed and let out a deep sigh. Her face was blushed and she looked like a girl in love. She looked at me. "Can I ride you?"

"Yeah, baby." With some effort, I pulled out of her and waited on my back. Veronica stood over me with a serious look of desire and slowly descended down my cock. She remained staring at me with those passionate blue eyes. I realized I was in love with her and Priscilla.

Her hands clutched on my hard chest and she hunkered down on my cock, impaling herself with a loud moan. Before I knew it, she was sitting on me with my entire dick inside her. Then she raised her whole body and I saw my slick rod being revealed to me from her cunt.

She dropped again, groaning. "You like cowgirls, huh?"

"I fucking love cowgirls."

She started to grind against me, leaping up and down. Her large melons were bouncing along with her body. I cupped my hands under her cleavages and squeezed as she rode me. There was loud slapping sound whenever she landed on me.

"Fuck," I muttered. She gripped my shoulders and panted in rhythm to my thrusts. My cock was making a slicking sound in her pussy and her ass was getting wet with her juice as my nuts slapped against it. Deep to the hilt, I felt like I was being fucked by this girl.

She grabbed her blonde hair and threw it back, keeping both of her hands behind her hand as she rode me buck-naked. Sheen of sweats and dried-out cum stains was stretching across her breasts. Suddenly, an unexpected electricity shot out of nowhere and I was about to explode.

Veronica must have saw the contorted expression on my face so this time she pulled out and let my giant monster rest in front of her. With both hands, she began jacking me harder and faster.

I cried out, "Ooh, GAWWWD!" The first jet of semen shot up so high, it actually landed on Veronica's forehead. She kept at it, jacking me as another explosion squirted on my chest. A gushing geyser of semen was pooling her fists and my stomach. The smell of sex was so thick; it probably wouldn't leave the room for days.

She licked off her fingers clean and, with a finger still in her mouth, smiled. "That felt good, didn't it?"

Breathing hard, I was unable to speak for a moment.

"Can I go now?" Priscilla asked softly.

I gazed at her and nodded. She was tired and she just lost her virginity to her own brother. I figured she needed take a long shower to feel clean again.

But I misunderstood the question.

As Priscilla climbed over me, I realized she meant if she could go fuck me again. Without hesitation, she sat on my stomach, her back facing me. I saw her ass and knew I was going to get hard again.

I felt her hands stroking my almost-flaccid beast. In a minute, I felt her jacking me faster and, before I knew it, I was completely reinvigorated.

"There's my baby," Priscilla cooed. "I knew he come back for me."

With more confidence, she raised her gorgeous ass above my gorging pole and slowly skewered herself on me. I couldn't see her face but I did have this great view of her ass being impaled. "Oh, my God!"

She gasped as she reached halfway down, stopped, and rose herself up. Then she went down again, a little father this time and rose her ass up. My cock was stretched her pussylips apart; it was like watching a big baseball bat being shoved into a wet golf ball hole.

For some reason, despite how hard I fucked her earlier, she was unable to go all the way down. So she remained shaking her ass ghetto-style, stirring a series of wonderful stimulation. A black man would kill for a while girl like this. Actually, any man would.

Priscilla pulled herself all the way up, a wet POP, and she fell forward on her bed. She remained facing down on her bed, her ass high and exposed for another fuck. I thought she wanted it doggie-style again but then I saw Veronica climbed on top of her, and there I was looking at two beautiful asses.

I crawled toward them and admired the scene. Without thinking, I pressed my cock into the nearest hole. It was Priscilla's pussy. She let out a loud moan. I fucked her royally and savagely for several strokes, then yanked myself out and shoved the monster into Veronica's cunt.

"Uuuggh," she moaned.

I gave it to her harder, feeling my balls slapping into the base of her canal. Then I stopped, remembering something else.

I looked at their offering flesh and saw the puckered assholes. "Oh, my, God," I whispered. Quickly, I grabbed Veronica's ass, mounted on top her, and with ungraceful command, shoved the helmet into her anus.

She let out a shriek, twisting and fighting. I held onto her and kept shoving deeper into her asshole. She screamed again. We both fell off of Priscilla and this time we were back to our spooning position. I gave Veronica another hard push, feeling that dirty warmness inside her hole. She embraced my arms and shuddered silently, painfully trying to take in the newfound sex act.

"Urgh, you got a great asshole," I grunted. "The fucking best."

"Fuck you," she hissed, looking at me with resentment.

"Fuck me?" I pounded farther up the hilt. "How'd you like that, huh?!"

"Fuck you! Fuck you! FUCK YOU!" She let out a howling scream.

Turned on by her anger, I hammered into shithole and felt her jumping from each thrust. She furiously started fucking her clits. She moaned louder, slapping and fingering her clitoris. I shoved my rod into just at the right moment; Veronica climaxed from the asshole to the womb. Sprinkle of ejaculation squirted from her pussy, staining the bed even worst.

She squealed in delight as another long gush of juice shot out.

"You never had anal before, huh?" I whispered, rubbing her wet pussy with her. "Feel good, doesn't it?"

She was gritting her teeth as she waited for the last of her orgasm to subside. With a sigh, she moaned and let out a little laugh. "Real fucking good," she mumbled. "I should have fucked you a long time ago."

"My turn," Priscilla said. She looked extremely anxious about this anal experience.

"I don't know, Prissy," Veronica muttered, still trying to recover from her orgasm. "You're awfully tight up there."

"But I want to feel what you just felt!"

Veronica showed some sisterly concern for her. "You might get hurt. Fuck, how am I going to explain to Daddy that I can't walk for a few days?"

I laughed. "How are we going to explain to Mom about all the cum on the carpet and the bed?" I dimly realized it was getting late. "Christ, they could be home any minutes."

Priscilla looked at her defiantly. "Fuck Mom and Dad, I want this. If you don't give this to me, I'll never talk to you again, I swear."

I was hurt by this statement and I didn't want to lose her. She was beautiful and she was still innocent in my eyes. "Lay on your back," I commanded.

"Billy," Veronica said.

"I know what to do," I snapped back. Despite her disapproval, I wanted Priscilla anyway.

Priscilla turned on her back and spread her legs apart, exposing her wet cunt. Her puckered asshole was definitely smaller than Veronica; an anus that was perfectly dotted and untainted. I leaned toward her, facing my cock against her ring, and said, "Are you sure you want this?"

Priscilla looked at me with deep affection, caressing her tummy again, and smiled. "I want anything with you, love." And, to make sure I got the message, she opened her legs even wider.

Pressing one hand against her stomach, I held my cock and guided it into her loophole. The A-ring immediately refuses to accept my head, so I had to push a little harder. Priscilla's whole body tensed as my helmet popped in there.

Veronica came to her side and gave her a loving support by holding and caressing Priscilla's rounded forehead. "It's okay," she said softly. "It'll hurt at first but after that you'll love it."

"Fuck," Priscilla whispered, biting the bottom of her lips again.

I groaned as I saw this. With some effort, I was managed to get another inch in her. She gasped, eyes widening. Another inch went inside her. This time she yelped, squirming and bucking her pelvis against me. Veronica held her, making sure she was still as possible.

Her struggle excited me, which made my cock bigger again. She felt the shaft enlarged and yelled out my name. I slowly wedged my way into the hot tunnel of her asshole, pushing deeper into her anus. Another inch went in and I felt her rectum break.

"Oh, Lord," she whispered, breathing harder. "Help me."

I felt her shit being pushed in as I found two more inches for my cock. Despite being gentle with her, I think I was deeper in Priscilla than I was with Veronica. I could feel her sphincter muscle and she was tightening against my cock.

Inch by inch, I went in. Her expression was priceless. I felt my balls touched her ass. I was stunned I even reached this far.

Veronica stared at my cock, also stunned at this act. "No fucking way," she said. "I've never seen anything like this."

Like a woman giving birth, Priscilla was still holding onto Veronica's hand, gasping and panting. Teary-eyed, she looked down at our bizarre intimacy and groaned out in wonder. She was breaking out in sweats and pain. She muttered something incoherent and let her head fall back on Veronica's laps.

I pulled back out, hearing a wet, squishing sound as I did this. Then I pushed back in. Clutching to her sister, Priscilla jumped and yelped. I repeated my rhythm, pulling in and out of this beautiful girl. She was longer as tensed as before but her asshole was still tight and hot. My heart thudded in excitement.

It was a spectacular sight to see something as large as my meat slide in and out of this once-tight asshole. I began fucking her in a slow, deliberate motion. I gave her fast strokes. Deep, short strokes. Long and teasing strokes. No matter what, I kept the tempo exciting and unpredictable. Her eyes, when open, stayed glued to the sight of my cock disappearing into her.

Priscilla was suddenly fingering herself, slapping and rubbing her clitoris. Her finger was moving so fast on her clit that her hand was a blur. Then she made a sound. Her eyes went wide, her mouth felt open, and then she was still.

Scared and concerned, I immediately pulled out of her. That very act made Priscilla scream in pleasure. I watched her furiously fucked herself as the gaping A-hole the size of a fist remained open. Then she slapped her cunt, groaned out loud, and a long sprinkle of juice squirted. Part of her juices landed on my cock.

With almost motherly delight, Veronica slowly fondled her sister's tits as she watched her reached the peak of her orgasm.

Squirt after squirt of her ejaculation sprinkled across the bedspread sheet. Her hands were clutching the bedsheet. She closed her eyes, sighed, and let out a moaning smile.

I was in a complete haze. With one hand, I was slowly jacking off my cock, trying to maintain an even blood flow in my cock. Veronica noticed this and crawled toward me on her hands and knees. I stood on the bed and made sure my pole was perfectly aimed at her face.

On her knees, she grabbed my cock and began to rub the shaft. She licked the bottom of my shaft and made sure it was drenched in saliva. Her large breasts began to shake and bounce. The expression on her face was determined, serious, possessed with hunger.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds