A Gift in Disguise Ch. 13

I'll speculate, wildly and with absolutely nothing to substantiate it, that Misako's individual sexual traits, preferences, foibles, and everything that makes up her own unique sexual persona simply has given her the foresight to take photos that trigger sexual arousal in other people. The key to understanding that trigger is lodged in the minds of those like me who view the photos and become aroused by them. To understand Misako Sato's gift may first require finding the common trigger in the rest of us.

In my case, the commonality is you. I knew you before you showed me the photos. Would I have been as turned on, or turned on at all for that matter, if I had just walked into an art gallery somewhere and saw the same photos of someone I'd never met? I can't see how, but I really don't know."

Emily shook her head at what she thought was an inadequate explanation.

"I guess the only other thing I can add is that the pictures' arousal effect was cumulative. It wasn't just one photo but the succession of the photos. I can't point to the photos and say 'That's the one thing I saw that was common to all of them' as the reason they so turned me on."

"Emily, there were a couple of times when you turned your attention from the photo book and looked directly at me. Do you recall why you did that and what you saw when you looked at me?"

"I did? I don't recall looking directly at you at any time."

"Did you notice anything in particular that caused you to be come aroused?"

"You mean specifically in the photos? No. Like I said, they were not inherently erotic. That by itself kind of surprises me as I think about it now. It's not like I looked at each photo of you and created some kind of sexual scenario between you and me based on anything in the photos. If I were under oath in court, I could not swear truthfully that anything in your photos was especially arousing."

"Let's look at it from a different angle," I suggested. "After you opened the book, you read the dedication Misako wrote. You concluded from reading it that, as you put it, she has the hots for me. You said that very emphatically.

Do you have any idea what led you to that conclusion?"

Emily responded without hesitation. "Sure. As you know Marta handles proprietary information cases among her other practice areas. A few years ago we had a case that required both of us to do considerable research into neurolinguistics."

"For the dummy in the room, what is neurolinguistics? And how do you think it applies to Misako's dedication in the book?"

"In broad terms it's the way the human brain creates and uses language to facilitate interpersonal communication. We learned that interpersonal communication is often more complete when our sensory intercommunication is sometimes punctuated with our own colors, our own personal life experiences.

Men tend to be literal. Your words are your words; you write what you write.

Women tend to communicate more broadly than men. We include more of our senses and experiences. As that applies to your book's dedication, it means we are more inclined to see and hear meanings and not just what is literal.

In Misako's case, she's a newhalf. Her words, and very likely to a certain extent her photographs, need to be heard or viewed with a clear understanding that she is a newhalf.

I wonder, Tom, did Misako tell you about any other viewers of her photos that became sexually aroused after seeing her photos?"

"Yes, although she said that arousal was by no means universal among those viewing them."

"Did she happen to mention if those who became aroused were mainly men or women?"

I had to give Emily's last question considerable thought. Misako had not said. I couldn't and didn't mention that both Misako and her sister had been driven to masturbate while preparing the photo book, nor did I mention that Bethany and Karen had orgasms with the same intensity as Emily while looking at the book.

"No, she didn't," I answered.

Emily looked directly at me.

"How about you, Tom? When you looked at the photos, did you react?"

"No, I didn't either."

"Not even today?"

"Emily, I have to admit that I got rock hard today, but that was from watching you while you were looking at them today."

"Well, it would be premature to conclude that women, possibly transgender women too, are more susceptible to picking up on whatever sexual cues are in Misako's photos.

You said Lorraine has not seen the photos yet. Has Kim?"

"No, neither of them have."

"Since Lorraine is a clinical psychologist and Kim is a neurocardiologist, they would probably be able to give you more authoritative answers about Misako's photos. But if and when you decide to show your book to them, I'd suggest that you first explain the possible side effects just like you did with me."

"That's a good thought, Emily. I will. Who knows? Maybe Misako's photos even hold the key to revealing what's behind my supposed 'gift.'

Now, I should be going. It's getting late."

"I hate to send you home horny and unsatisfied, Tom, but ..."

"That's all right, Emily. Thank you for looking at the photos and giving me your thoughts afterwards."

I repacked the photo book while Emily further straightened her mussed clothing. Then Emily walked me to the door. As I was about to leave, she said, "Next time we get together privately, Tom, I promise you won't leave horny and unsatisfied." Her expression told me she was serious. She gave me an affectionate and prolonged hug just before I walked to my car.

I checked my watch. It was just 5:30 p.m., so I called Lorraine to make sure it would be convenient for me to stop at her place and leave Emily's edited pussy cam images with her.

Lorraine was cheerfully agreeable.

Because I remained exceedingly aroused after my visit with Emily and because of Amanda's no sex for a week instructions to Lorraine, I intended to just hand Lorraine the SD card and then go on home.

My best intention vaporized when Lorraine answered the front door and greeted me with a warm hug and a sultry invitation to come in.

I gave her the SD card with the images. She suggested we go into her office and look at them together.

When I didn't respond with the enthusiasm she had evidently expected, she said, "Tom, is there something wrong?"

I decided the best course was to simply come clean and explain what had happened when I showed the photo book to Emily.

She listened patiently, then said, "Tom, I appreciate why you decided to show it to Emily but not me today. After what you've told me about Emily's reaction, I'm not sure but what it wouldn't have turned into a threesome if we had looked at the photo book here together. If my circumstances were slightly different, I wouldn't necessarily mind that at all.

At the same time, I'm intrigued with what you've told me about Emily's reaction and by her analysis of its dedication and the immediate effects it had on her.

This may sound a little odd to you, but I'm not at all surprised Emily masturbated with you sitting right there beside her. She was comfortable with you watching her masturbate. In fact, I've little doubt your presence intensified her pleasure. Your watching her was a form of intimacy that women crave in certain instances. Your restraint was a quiet signal that you respect her, something that undoubtedly enhanced the pleasure she received from masturbating in front of you.

For what I expect are the same reasons, you were comfortable letting Misako Sato, a trans woman, photograph you.

Although Misako may not completely understand how she's able to see and photograph a person's sexuality in a way that can be captured and made perceptible visually in her photos and seen only by some but not all viewers, that she has the ability to do exactly that is truly remarkable.

I wonder how she does that."

Lorraine sank deep into thought. I had experienced that with her before, and I knew the best thing to do was sit quietly and wait.

Finally, she spoke again.

"My thought, Tom, is that we all may give off a sequential series of completely subconscious cues which indicate our readiness for sexual activity.

If that's even close to correct, then Misako would have to be hypersensitive to them. The first cue she receives from a prospective photo model, you swimming for example, may activate the motor skills coordination in her brain and cause her to get ready to take the photo.

That presumes something in her brain has recognized that she is perceiving a sequence of cues, that her brain's response mechanism has somehow synchronized with the cues and has evaluated and processed them. Somehow her brain would have to intuit that at some precise point, or maybe at several such points, the cue will be strong enough that it can be captured photographically. Her brain would have to then send the 'push the shutter release' command so Misako operates the camera at precisely the right moment to get the photo."

Lorraine seemed dissatisfied with her own explanation.

"But how would the person looking at the photo Misako took be affected by it?"

"Exactly, Tom. The viewer would only be seeing one cue in a string of cues. The viewer wouldn't see the cues that preceded or succeeded the one captured by Misako's photo," Lorraine concurred.

"Unless the cues were occurring so rapidly that Misako's camera captured an entire sequence of them and not just one," I chimed in. "And the the effect of each cue was summed with the next one, and the aggregate became strong enough to trigger the viewer's sexual arousal response. In other words, Misako's gift may be that in a single still photo she can capture a complete sequence of photos, kind of like capturing an entire video in one image."

Lorraine nodded thoughtfully.

"Then why would only some people be able to see the complete scene in the photo and be affected?" she asked reasonably.

The electrical engineer in me took over and formed my answer.

"The effect of the cues on the viewer would depend as much on the viewer's receptivity to them as to the cues coming from the sender.

If I set up several television receivers and turn them on, only the sets tuned to the same channel will process the same signal. Any sets tuned to a different active channel will process whatever is on that channel. Any sets tuned to an inactive channel will only present noise."

I paused to make sure Lorraine got my feeble analogy.

"That's why I didn't bring the photo book inside to show it to you today, Lorraine. You, Emily, and I have all had sex with each other separately. My concern is that you're already 'tuned in' to me. And remember, in one of my first visits with you, you brought up the subject of synchronicity in sexual interaction."

"But you're going to show it to me sometime, right?" she asked. "After Amanda gives me the go-ahead for sex again, I mean."

"Yes, but I hope my explaining to you what happened with Emily today when she saw it wouldn't affect your responses when you finally see it."

"It won't, Tom. Whatever cues you emit in the photos, if there are any, I've already been exposed to them. No, assuming the cues you theorize do exist, I've already been exposed to them both in person and from the videos I've made of you masturbating and having sex with me.

At the same time, if your still photos have no sexually stimulating effect on me, that would suggest the theory may be flawed or that the cues in the still photos are different from the one you emit in person or in the videos.

In fact, Tom, what I think I'd like to do is video my viewing of your photo book when you bring it back. That will let me focus intently on the photo book rather than being distracted by trying to remain professionally objective. Making the video will allow me to view your photos as a woman rather than as a woman clinical psychologist."

"That's a good idea, Lorraine," I readily agreed.

"I assume you're going to show the photo book to Kim, right?" she asked.

"I plan to, yes."

"And you'll explain to her everything up front the way you did with me?" It was a strong suggestion more than a question.

"Yes, of course. I do wonder how Kim will react to my letting a trans woman photograph me in my swimsuit in a private pool though," I added.

"Well, I certainly can't speak for Kim," Lorraine responded, "But my guess is she will be as enthusiastic about it as Emily and I were.

How about if I call you Sunday and let you know if Amanda has cleared me for sex again? We can schedule a time for me to see the photos then."

"You're assuming your reaction to the photos will be the same as Emily's?" I asked.

"Not exactly. If they turn me on as much as they did her, I won't settle for fingering myself." She was practically leering at me now.

"I'd better leave before I do something that would get Amanda very upset with me," I laughed.

"Yes, you'd probably better," Lorraine agreed with a laugh of her own. "I hope you can at least wait until you get back to your apartment to jack off."

"It will be a challenge," I answered as she closed the door behind me.

It wasn't as challenging as I'd expected. By the time I got home, my arousal had subsided, and I was able to spend over two hours studying and reading in preparation for my Wednesday classes.

During my 8 a.m. Wednesday class, I received a text message from Kim. All it said was, "Pls call ASAP B4 noon WYCT." Its brevity did not reflect any particular urgency. Kim and I had begun leaving text messages for each other to arrange for longer phone conversations. Since I had an hour break after my class ended at nine, I called Kim.

She informed me her boss, Dr. Klein, had asked her if any of three specific dates and times would be convenient for them to meet with my thesis committee and me. My department head and thesis chairman, Dr. Keller, had not mentioned them to me, so this was the first I'd heard of them.

Kim suggested one particular date and time that was three weeks away would be most convenient for her. I checked my calendar and agreed. If and when Keller gave me the choice of dates and times, I would pick that one.

Kim was in no particular hurry, so I asked her if she and I could meet Thursday afternoon.

"Business or pleasure?" she asked in a subdued sultry voice.

"A little of both, probably," I answered. "I've got something to show you and get your professional and personal reaction to."

"How could I turn down a mysterious request like that?" she answered. "How about my house at three o'clock? Should I be wearing my new toy?"

"No, I ..."

Before I could finish, she said, "Good! I've let my garden grow out since I last toyed with it, and it needs some serious Tom tending.

See you tomorrow at three."

After my last Thursday class that ended at noon, I went first to the student union cafe for a leisurely small salad. After letting the light lunch digest for about an hour, I headed to the University pool and got in an abbreviated swim. It and the shower that followed invigorated me. Since I already had the photo book in the trunk of my car, I drove directly out into the countryside to Kim's house.

Kim was fast acquiring a well-deserved international reputation as an innovative and courageous neurocardiologist. In spite of being in her 40's, she had a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition-worthy body and when in private with me, a seemingly insatiable sexual appetite. I hoped that my showing her the photo book and asking for her opinion about Misako's mysterious talent wouldn't in any way inhibit her desire for the promised "garden tending" today.

Judging from her attire when she greeted me at the front door, it was a promise she had no intention of breaking.

Dr. Kim Geiler-Callaghan is an enigma. In her professional neurocardiologist role at work and with patients, she is warm, comforting, efficient, flexible and innovative, and remarkably capable. Amazingly, she is humble and generous with her time and talents. In many ways, her professional persona is almost the entire and very real Kim Geiler-Callaghan in her personal life.

Almost, but not quite.

As I have learned, Kim's sexual history and appetites are excitingly variable.

Over twenty years ago she had been a university student majoring in microbiology but taking a double minor, one in business and one in theater and dance. As a student she worked her way through college dancing for tips but not tricks at a local bar nights and weekends. After graduation she found she still hadn't saved enough for medical school, but her ambition, her demonstrated business acumen, and and of course her club dancing had attracted the attention of a businessman who owned and operated several CFNM clubs in Europe. He hired her for one year to go to Europe and see if she could straighten out two of his clubs there that were failing.

Kim proved to be an even more astute business manager than he had expected. She was wildly successful rehabilitating the two clubs and taking them from the verge of bankruptcy to modestly impressive profitability. Within a year they had married, but to Kim's disappointment, her otherwise loving and doting husband was impotent. Nevertheless, she stayed with him and became the adopted mother to his two children from a previous marriage, a boy Robert and a girl Sarah.

Through a complicated arrangement, Kim was able to complete medical school and her residency while remaining married to her husband. She also found that she her remarkably high sex drive could be satisfied by women, for her a solution preferable to her husband than infidelity with me. As her bisexuality developed, Kim had also developed an incestuous desire for her adopted children Robert and Sarah. Unfortunately, she also developed an inability to orgasm, a condition that lasted until she was introduced to me by Lorraine.

Kim had never revealed her incestuous feelings to her husband or to Robert, however to her surprise she found that Sarah was receptive rather than shocked by her stepmother's needs and skills. Both being mature adults with equally mature sex drives, they found they were able to pleasure each other far more than they would have expected.

Kim was also pleasantly surprised to find that step-daughter Sarah's business skills and talents equaled or exceeded her own. Happily for Kim, that enabled her to focus on medicine and allow her and her husband to smoothly transfer complete oversight of the international clubs to Sarah.

After the sudden unexpected death of Kim's husband, Sarah took over the management of all his estate's CFNM clubs that by then had expanded to Latin America and Asia. While Kim remained in the United States to practice medicine, Sarah had to move to the company headquarters in Luxembourg to properly oversee the highly profitable international clubs.

In an intimate moment, Kim had revealed to me that she and Sarah would still occasionally unite sexually whenever their paths crossed either on vacations or during Sarah's travel. Kim had also told Sarah about her intense sexual relationship with a young man Sarah's age. Kim disclosed her own sexual fantasy, that at some appropriate time Sarah and I would meet and enjoy each other while Kim watched and masturbated.

So today I practically passed out when Kim opened the door wearing an even more revealing one-piece thong swimsuit than the one she wore the first time she and I had sex at her house in the guest bedroom off the pool. It is a very tight, semi-transparent white one with a generously plunging neckline and high-cut legs that made her legs appear longer. The jacket-like filmy cover she wore around her shoulders accentuated the swimsuit.

Today her bushy "garden" blossomed out from under the swimsuit's high narrow strip of material barely covering her pubic mound. The enticing revelation was obviously intentional, not careless.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds