A Gift in Disguise Ch. 13

I almost dropped the decorative box containing the photo book. My reaction pleased Kim immensely.

"May I assume the 'business' part of our meeting today will be rather brief to allow us to spend more time on the 'pleasure' part?" she asked playfully.

After a few seconds to recover, I said, "We can skip the business if you like."

She looked at the decorative box, then back up at me and replied, "No, you've aroused my curiosity — among other things.

Let's go out by the pool. Did you bring your swimsuit?"

I recalled it was still in my gym bag from my swim about an hour earlier.

"Yes, but it's wet. I got in a quick swim at the University pool before coming out here."

"Why don't you give me the box, then go back to your car and get your suit?" she purred suggestively.

Barely a minute later we were by her swimming pool. She placed the box on the poolside table, and I went to the cabana to change. When I came out, Kim was coming out of the pool and grabbing her towel to dry off. Now completely wet, her white tight suit left practically nothing to my imagination. The head on my growing erection climbed closer and closer to the waistband on my own low-riding Speedo competition swim briefs.

"Thank you," I said.

"My pleasure," she responded while her eyes lingered shamelessly on my erection. "But first, what's the story with the box? I assume there's something inside equally appealing?"

With my expressed permission Lorraine had shared my records with Kim, so Kim was aware of my sexual relationship with my parents' close friend and neighbor Sharon Madison. She also knew that Sharon and Leonard's son Cody, two years older than I, had moved to the Bay Area after his high school graduation and had begun transitioning to become Corinne. Far from putting Kim off, her knowledge of my sexual relationship with Sharon added to her own excitement when she was with me.

I explained to Kim how Corinne had come to know and become friends with Misako Sato and had been sexually involved with Misako's sister Risa.

Finally I briefly explained how Sharon had come to arrange for me to meet Misako and to allow her to photograph me swimming. Hence, the photo book.

Rather than being at all shocked at my willingness to allow a trans woman to photograph me, Kim seemed genuinely excited by the photo session.

"What does Misako look like in a woman's swimsuit?" she asked.

After I had described Misako in as much detail as I could, I noticed that Kim's nipples seemed nearly ready to pierce the thin fabric covering them.

"You've just described a very sexy woman," she said gleefully. "And you didn't make a run at her?"

"No, I ..."

"I would have if I had been you," Kim said. "Were you wearing the same swimsuit you've got on now?"

"Not quite. Same style, different color."

"And seeing her in her swimsuit didn't give you a hard-on?" she asked.

"Well, I'd been swimming, not really paying any attention to Misako while she was photographing me," I answered, a weak but truthful reason — or excuse.

Kim just looked at me and shook her head as if to say, "What the hell was wrong with you!"

Instead, she just said, "Well now I really do want to look at the pictures she took of you. I assume that's what's in the box?"

After acknowledging her assumption was correct, I explained Misako's own mysterious gift to Kim as completely as Misako had explained it to me.

Kim quickly overcame her own lustful impatience to see my photos and began listening with the ears and mind of the medical professional she is.

When I had concluded, Kim took a few moments to collect her thoughts. Then she said, "So, if I understand you correctly, Misako has voluntarily submitted to a wide range of very credible and appropriate neurological tests by both medical and forensic professionals. Their tests have confirmed but failed to explain exactly how Misako is able to watch various physical activities performed by an individual and somehow see complete scenes of hidden sexuality in some of those activities. Is that correct?"

I confirmed her summary.

"And while she's watching the particular activity, Misako recognizes the sexual components and somehow photographs them but does not become sexually aroused herself?"

"Not exactly," I answered this time. "Misako doesn't consciously recognize the sexual component for its sexual arousal potential before she snaps the photo. She doesn't see sex, yet her brain still controls her eye-hand coordination and she snaps the photo capturing the sexual moment. It's only other people, but not all other people, who see and outwardly often become aroused by the very intense sexuality in her photos."

"So Misako never becomes sexually aroused while she's taking these photos?"

"From what she said in that conversation, she never experiences any sexual feelings at all during the photo shoot. It's only when she's processing the digital images that she very rarely but occasionally experiences some slight arousal.

But when I called to tell her I had received the photo book — that's what's in the box I brought with me — she confided that the photos she had taken of me drove both her and her sister Risa to masturbate. Neither of them had ever experienced that before."

I strongly suspected that Misako's and Risa's supposed masturbation was, in fact, either mutual masturbation of each other or full-on fucking, but I didn't say that to Kim.

"Amazing," Kim almost whispered. Again she retreated into deep thought. Finally, she said, "And when you looked at these photos you're going to show to me, you didn't see anything sexual in them at all?"

"No, nothing." After pausing for her to consider my response, I finally continued.

"I was concerned about explaining up front to you the background about Misako's gift. I was afraid it would affect your reactions to the photos.

But after I gave Emily the same explanation, she looked at the photos and masturbated to orgasm right in front of me. She encouraged me to show the photos to you but explain the possible consequences first."

Kim's jaw practically dropped to the poolside table in shock.

"So even knowing Misako's story beforehand, Emily looked at the photos of you, couldn't control herself, and rubbed one out with you right next to her?" she exclaimed in surprise.

I nodded.

"What did you do when she started fingering herself, Tom?"

"Nothing. I just watched."

"That's all? You didn't jerk off? Or anything else?"

"If by 'anything else' you mean try to have sex with her, no. It didn't seem right to me."

Kim rolled her eyes, likely wondering about my sanity.

"Tom, would you mind if we went inside to look at your photo book? We can go in the guest room. After what you've told me, I think I'd rather view them in private. We'll both be much more comfortable there, I think."

I picked up the box, and we began walking toward the guest room. Its French doors opened onto the pool's deck.

"Thanks for still being willing to look at it, especially after..."

"Are you kidding, Tom? After that build-up, you couldn't do anything to keep me from looking at them."

As we walked from the pool deck into the guest room, Kim said, "And Tom, you don't need to restrain yourself with me in the same way you did with Misako and Emily. If I see something that gets me going, I certainly don't intend to hold back, and you shouldn't either."

As soon as she said that, Kim allowed the cover draped over her shoulders to slip to the floor.

I put the box on the small lighted dressing table and mirror. Aside from the nightstands, it was the only table in the room. Then pulled the matching upholstered vanity stool out so Kim could seat herself.

There were no other chairs or stools conveniently movable in the room, so I stood alongside her and removed the photo book from the decorative box. While I did, Kim turned on the makeup lights that surrounded the mirror. I placed the box on the floor and positioned the book directly in front of Kim.

"What a beautiful leather binding," she commented in a soft and very sincere voice.

"Go ahead whenever you're ready," I said. I moved to stand directly behind Kim and look over her shoulder while she looked at the book.

After looking at the leather cover intently for a few seconds, Kim very lightly ran her fingers over it. The sensuality of her finger movement over the leather sent a shiver through my body and renewed my erection.

With an expression and gracefulness approaching reverence, she opened the book to first the title page, then on to the dedication page.

Without lifting her eyes from the page, Kim almost echoed Emily's and Karen's observation, saying, "She's using her words to make love to you, Tom."

"But she's still a man, Kim," I responded defensively.

Kim looked up at me. Her eyes were gentle, almost as if she knew I was conflicted by the obvious sexual attraction I had toward Misako.

"No she isn't, Tom. Biologically, yes; emotionally, no.

Her mind and to a larger extent than you may realize, her body are those of a young woman, a young woman about your age who finds you sexually attractive. It's probably no comfort to you, but I sense she's as conflicted as you are by her sexual attraction to you. I've never met her or even seen her in person, but I'd bet that she is more often sexually attracted to women than to men. Except you're different.

It's not that you're a woman physically or even emotionally, but in you she sees something rarely displayed by young heterosexual men. She sees in you exactly what you see in her — unexpected but very sexually arousing femininity. As hard as it is for both of you to come to grips with those feelings, Tom, there's absolutely nothing wrong with having them and following through on them. You have with Jamie, and my opinion is that you should with Misako, too.

I think you'll be surprised at how easy it would be for both you and Misako to be sexually comfortable with each other. And in your case, Tom, I think you would be especially surprised at how arousing it can be for some of us women to see an attractive young man and an attractive trans woman getting it on with each other.

There's something else, Tom, that I can tell you with absolute certainty. You won't have to force yourself to initiate sex with Misako. The only way you'll do it is if both of you absolutely want to. Just like with Stephanie in college, your relationship with Misako may remain at friendship. Or it may not. Either way, you are going to do the right thing, and both you and Misako will be better for it. Of that, I'm absolutely confident."

Kim looked at me with soft, tender eyes to emphasize her point. Then she turned back to the photo book.

One page at a time, Kim worked her way through the photos. From the relative speed she turned the pages and the brevity of her rather benign comments, my impression was that she had been expecting immediate sexual arousal from the photos. Her words and body language reflected she seemed almost disappointed with the absence of sexual stimulation my build-up had promised.

Until she stopped on the 20th photograph.

Her breath caught, her body tensed very slightly, and her eyes drilled into the page. She leaned slightly forward as if trying to see the two-dimensional photo from a different angle. Her expression was one of, "Did I really see what I thought I saw?" along with "I want to see that again!"

I moved closer to her to get a better look at the photo in hopes of seeing what she saw.

Now Kim's eyes were locked on the book, even when she turned the page to the 21st photograph. Though her right hand remained touching the book, her left hand slowly, seemingly subconsciously, drifted to her lap. One and then a second finger began to edge their way through the protruding pubic hair and under the tight, thin fabric of the suit.

I edged myself closer to Kim, still standing behind her, until my erection covered by my own swimsuit touched her upper back. The contact had been unintentional on my part, and she seemed to hardly notice it anyway. But my new position allowed me to see directly down into her lap and observe her finger motion touching herself, covered but not concealed by her swimsuit's gusset strip.

"What do you see, Kim?" I whispered quietly, not wishing to break her reverie.

"It's so ... feels ... How did...?" Her words morphed into nothing but sounds. She was on the edge of incoherence.

Whatever she was seeing or feeling in the photo that so aroused her, it was eluding me entirely.

By the time Kim turned the page to the 21st and then the final photograph, she was openly and unashamedly masturbating herself, either oblivious or indifferent to my leering gaze over her shoulder. She didn't even try to stifle her short gasps and the occasional sensual oral outbursts.

Neither did she conceal the murmurs of approval when I slid the length of my erection between her shoulder blades and upward toward her lower neck. By this time my fully-erect penis was half way above my low-cut trunks' waistband. If there had been some way, any way at all, for me to wrap my legs around her upper torso and rub myself off against her back, I would have done it. Finally I just reached down, pulled my trunks down, and stepped out of them entirely so I was completely nude.

Then I placed my hands on her bare shoulders, leaving them there long enough for her to adjust comfortably to their feel. After a moment I moved them down to lightly rest on the left and right sides of her breasts, their areolae barely covered by the narrow material created by her suit's large arm openings and deep v-cut.

Kim's sighs and even more intense hand movement to masturbate herself indicated her assent to my touches to her breasts and sliding my nearly completely exposed erection up and down on her back.

After some time performing her own self-pleasuring and enjoying my touches, Kim suddenly

rotated on the upholstered seat so her face was just above eye-level with my erection. Necessarily her movement forced me to back up slightly and withdraw my hands from her breasts.

Her eyes never left my exposed erection as she slid smoothly to her knees on the ground. She placed her hands on my lower thighs. I shuddered with excitement at the feel of her hands moving on my legs, building my excitement with each incremental movement.

She positioned herself so the tip of my full erection was no more than an inch in front of her mouth. While her hands tenderly slipped upward on my legs, her eyes moved upward over my torso. Her eyes met mine at the same time her hands reached my erection and surrounded it.

Her fingers moved expertly up and down my shaft as if she were playing some sexual woodwind instrument.

Suddenly she plunged her mouth over my hardness, taking it quickly and expertly into her mouth. Though my pleasure was increasing, her's was exploding. Her eyes and sounds revealed an orally sexual satisfaction and an urgency that surprised me. I was in no position to complain.

Just as I felt a forewarning of orgasm, she pulled off. She looked upward at me from her kneeling position and fairly screamed, "Take me! Now!"

I reached down and placed both my hands in her armpits. I forcefully raised her to a standing position so quickly that she screamed in surprise. The force and speed of my action aroused her noticeably.

"Yes! I need you inside me. I want to feel you on top of me!" she hissed with equal parts of desire and desperation.

I turned her quickly so her back was to me. She started to bend over and lean down on the vanity stool so I could take her from behind, but something guided my mind to a different idea.

Seeing her large but firm breasts dangling over the stool, I cupped them very firmly in my hands.

"Ooooh," she sighed very agreeably.

But then to her surprise and certainly to mine, I held them even tighter and lifted her up.

Instinctively she began screaming and flailing her legs to regain her balance, but in one fluid motion with her legs still kicking, I rather roughly dropped her on her back on her bed.

The look in her eyes revealed the intense pleasure she experienced at being manhandled.

Without giving her any time to recover, I grabbed the shoulder straps on her swimsuit and pulled them and the top of the suit down to her waist, then the entire swimsuit down over her hips and legs and off her feet. I tossed it aside, leaving her naked on the bed.

Realizing what was happening and succumbing to the sexual pleasure of what was overtaking her, Kim spread her legs to reveal even more of the hairy regrowth triangle between her legs. In proportion to the rest of her body, the hairy triangle seemed massive.

"I hope you want this hairy pussy as badly as I want to feel you pumping it," she growled enticingly.

She had easily spread her legs far enough to accommodate me, but instead of fucking her like every cell in my body was commanding me to do, I moved between her legs and slid my hands up until my fingers were totally entangled with the thick, bushy hair on either side of her slit. The combination of my repeatedly alternating between pulling rather hard on her hair and then gently but firmly pushing my hands and her outer lips together to let her own lips massage her clit had an instant and exceptionally dramatic effect on her.

After just a few seconds, Kim was writhing on the bed and screaming in pleasure at the alternating sensations coursing through her.

Through my fingers I could feel the pre-orgasm muscular jerks surfacing from inside her.

Though she seemed to be trying to escape, my own legs limited how much she could kick and exert any escape movements.

If anything, her own desperate movements added to the intensity and frequency of the sexual sensations she was feeling. Her breathing was becoming more rapid, then halting and jerky, then gasping. Her face and usually white upper body were reddening, and her nipples were noticeably longer and harder.

Thankfully we were at her house in the country where her uninhibited screams of pure arousal and pleasure would be heard by no one but me and the heavens above.

For just a moment I relaxed my hands that were massaging her pussy and entangling her hair. I looked at the dark red slit between them and noticed a milky white droplet, then two and three trickling down.

At that same moment Kim gathered the strength to powerfully and huskily demand, "Fuck me, goddamn you! Do it now, you motherfucking sonofabitch!" Kim's language was typical Kim when she was sex-hungry and ready, but her voice was deeper and more masculine than I'd ever heard before. Her words and its lower-pitched rumbling were force-multipliers for my own lustful desire for her increasingly youthful-looking body.

I leaned forward, positioned my throbbing, bobbing redness at her opening and slowly but steadily entered her, not stopping until I could push no further into her hot, wet cunt surrounded by her dense bush. I moved my hands and arms upward under hers to better control my movement. Her large breasts pushed against my chest.

In the next moment her cunt muscles clamped down around my shaft, and her legs wrapped and locked around my prone body, its full weight on her. Her legs were so tight that I could only thrust my with my pelvis rather than with my entire upper body.

"Come on, baby!" she screamed encouragingly. "You can do mommy better than that!"

Kim had wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my lips very roughly and hungrily to hers. As if to show me how she wanted my cock, she extended her seemingly never-ending tongue into my mouth.

She sensed I had received her clear message. She relaxed her legs a bit, and I pushed up, then withdrew and pile-drove my cock into her. Then again and again. Her verbal and bodily responses told me I was giving it to her exactly the way she wanted it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 289 milliseconds