A Gift in Disguise Ch. 13

I could hold back no longer, and my cum exploded into her as if some internal dam had burst. At that instant her eyes flew wide open, locked in a distant orgasmic shock stare, then rolling upward as her own orgasm seemingly seized every muscle in her body in her now-familiar sexual orgasmic palsy. A scream she had begun became silent but animated in that instant.

Her feet flat on the bed, Dr. Kim Geiler-Callaghan thrust her pelvis upward with enough neurochemical sex-fueled force to lift my heavier and larger body lying on top of hers. When she relaxed her muscular legs, my cock still deep inside her, our bodies crashed together down onto the bed.

Kim's body began to shake as our orgasms continued unabated.

I had cum, profusely, inside her and yet my sexual urges seemed to be intensifying rather than subsiding. I continued pumping, then again and again, more and more.

Finally, as if by mutual consent and certainly mutual exhaustion, our strengths simultaneously gave out and we collapsed together, gasping for breath. As if unwilling to end the orgasm, our bodies occasionally twitched, my cock still burrowing inside her cunt.

To let her breathe more easily, I withdrew from inside her as I rolled off. My jism trickled from her slit down onto the sheets.

Kim tried to mouth some words, but only "...lover..." came out as a muted whisper. I smiled and kissed her lips lightly. I looked into her eyes, deeply. Again she tried to speak, but now no words could form. She tried valiantly to keep her eyes open, to return my comforting and appreciating gaze, but the total exhaustion of our fucking had taken hold.

Her eyes closed, her body completely relaxed, and she drifted into her post-orgasmic darkness.

I lay there several minutes, the time it took my own strength to sufficiently return. When I arose, I covered her. She never stirred.

I gathered my clothes and dressed, then retrieved the photo book and put it in the box.

Though it was still daylight outside, I turned on the small night light on the bedside stand before leaving for home.

The drive home should have been calming while I recalled the feel of our bodies together and marveled at our abilities to satisfy each other. Yet something was nagging at me.

When Kim had abruptly transitioned from casual observer to intense participant upon viewing Misako's final two photos of me, I asked her what she had seen. Instead of answering me verbally, she went from emotionally who-cares to physically wet-and-wild.

The question remained unanswered. What would a photographic image contain that so powerfully affected some people yet remain completely hidden from others? Is the intensely sexual arousal associated with almost completely asexual imagery even something a photographer could recognize and capture as Misako Sato was apparently capable of doing?

I also wondered how the phallus had or had not affected her sex drive and performance. It seemed clear that if anything, she had been more sexually aggressive toward me than she had been before. Unquestionably she seemed more masculine. And I had clearly responded to the changes.

I concluded that as challenging as it would be, Kim and I needed to have this discussion in a nonsexual setting. Since Kim's specialty was in a relatively new field, neurocardiology, her understanding of the physiochemical operations and interactions in the human brain might shed some light on Misako's photographic gift.

I also resolved to talk with behavioral psychologist and registered nurse Dr. Lorraine Theriault about Misako's mysterious talent. That would be a tricky conversation. Lorraine would have to look at my photos for the first time. There was no way to know what her reaction to the photos would be. I suspected and even hoped her reaction would be the same as Kim's, Emily's, Bethany's, and Karen's.

Then I remembered that I was to meet Sharon Madison at The Club for family night on Saturday night. Sharon had commissioned Misako and Risa to prepare the photo book for me, and by rights Sharon should have been the first one to see it. I would certainly take the book with me and show it to her in the privacy of her suite at The Club. Given Sharon's state of perpetual horniness around me, the results of showing her the book were probably not in doubt.

Shortly after arriving back at my apartment and storing the photo book safely away in my closet, my cell phone rang. It was Emily Feinstein.

"Hi, Tom," she responded cheerily to my greeting. "Good news! Marta, Jamie, Major Broadsword her JAG lawyer were able to negotiate an agreement for DoD to take over the heavy lifting on the phallus project. Major Broadsword had already laid the groundwork for it to be officially designated as a DoD project and assigned a privacy compartment. Marta asked me to call everyone and let you all know."

"That's great, Emily. I didn't know the government was able to do things that quickly."

"That was exactly my reaction, too, but Marta said that it is indicative of just how much respect the DoD has for Major Broadsword and Jamie. That Jamie was able to pull our team together and effectively build a working prototype and then build an improved prototype version using what they called 'junk box parts' is what drove the ball out of the park.

And I think part of it was a very real fear that if Congress ever found out that a team of civilians working on our own initiative and expense could do what DoD hadn't done first, somebody would be getting some very uncomfortable questions come budget hearings time."

"So what's the next step now?" I asked.

"Well, given everybody's schedule, it's almost impossible to get everyone together to get 'read on' in one briefing for the special access. Major Broadsword will be coming back next week to brief each of us individually or small groups."

"Is that going to happen at Jamie's lab?"

"No. Major Broadsword will arrange to conduct the briefings at a federal facility in our area. She needs a special room for that. She says she'll try to get the local FBI office to let her conduct the briefings in their room. Each briefing will take about an hour, including signing some paperwork.

Marta, Jamie, and I have already scheduled our briefings with Major Broadsword. I'd suggest you give her a call tonight or tomorrow to schedule yours. I'll give you her number."

After disconnecting with Emily, I checked my watch and concluded that I could call Robyn tonight. She picked up on the first ring.

"Major Broadsword? Hello. This is Tom Connors. I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time, but Emily Feinstein just asked me to call you."

"Hi, Tom. Why so formal?"

"I wasn't sure how comfortably you'd be able to talk."

"Thank you, Tom. You're right, of course. Did Emily explain our progress?"

"Yes. Thank you for moving so quickly."

"Well, don't thank me. Thank Jamie. Her years of consistently high quality and reliable work carry a lot of weight with DoD decision makers. They took one look at her documentation completed on the phallus project and realized 75 percent of the work had been done for them.

Emily told you I'd like to set up the briefings for next week?"

"She did. When would you like to do me?"

There was a pause, then, "I'd do you right now if I could, but that'll have to wait until after your briefing next week.

Actually, I've already scheduled Marta, Emily, and Jamie for Tuesday morning and Amanda for Wednesday morning. I'm waiting on a call back from Lorraine and Kim, but I'm hoping maybe to work them in on Wednesday, too, preferably early Wednesday afternoon. When would be a good day and time for you?"

"Tuesday afternoon anytime; late Wednesday afternoon; or anytime Thursday afternoon would work." While we had been talking, I decided I would show Misako's photo book to Robyn Broadsword. There was no way to be sure how it would affect her, but since she is also a medical doctor in addition to being a career Army officer, I was interested in her take on Misako's gift. I continued.

"Robyn, I understand the briefing will be at a federal building? I have a book of photos I'd like to show you, and ..."

"Is that the book Emily told me about? The one prepared by the newhalf photographer and her sister?"

"Yes. I'd rather show it to you and get your opinion about it in private if possible."

"Then why don't we schedule your briefing for 1:30 p.m. Tuesday. Just to to room 1604 at the Federal Building downtown. Do you know where that is?"

"I can look it up," I responded, "But 1:30 sounds fine."

"Perfect. That's the FBI office. I'd suggest you get there a few minutes early. Park in any spot marked 'Visitor' on the west side. Just tell the receptionist you're there for a 1:30 briefing by Major Broadsword. You'll have to sign in, show your driver's license, and get a visitor's badge. Someone will come up to escort you to the briefing room. I'll make sure yours is the only briefing Tuesday afternoon.

By the way, Tom, there may be someone else in there with me to witness the briefings and sign the forms, so based on what Emily has told me, I'd suggest you not even bring your book. I'll have my rental car. After your briefing you can drive back to your place to pick it up. That'll give me time to get back to my motel and freshen up. We can meet there at 4 p.m. How's that work for you, Tom?"

"Sounds good. I'll be on my best behavior."

"Just until we get to the motel, I hope.

One more thing, Tom. On Friday I'm meeting privately with Jamie. I've asked her to measure me for a prosthetic phallus. Amanda has formulated her depilatory for me based on my information and lab results. I'll be preserving my removed pubic hair and giving it to Amanda to prepare an overlay for me like she's doing for Lorraine."

"What made you decide to try the phallus yourself?" I asked. "Not that I'm complaining, of course."

"Actually, Tom, it's a very logical continuation of what you all have already done. Kim and Lorraine are on version 1.1 phalluses now.

Amanda's and mine will be version 2.0. Ours will incorporate the up-to-date changes recommended by Lorraine and Kim. I'd expect that Amanda and I will be able to suggest some improvements or at least some variations that will make the phallus more readily adaptable for future recipients.

Quite frankly, Tom, I will be able to discuss the prosthetic phallus to my bosses at DoD better if I've experienced it."

"That makes sense," I agreed.

"Maybe when I come back for Jamie to do the final fitting and take delivery, you'll meet with me and give it a personal inspection?" she asked playfully.

"You're in charge, Major. Whatever you say. I'll see you Tuesday afternoon at 1:30."

There was a sticky note on my cubicle desk when I walked into Hertz Hall on Friday morning before my 8 a.m. class. "Tom, Please see my secretary for a message. I'm off today. Keller"

I walked down the hall to Dr. Keller's office. His gatekeeper greeted me warmly. "Good morning, Mr. Connors. Dr. Keller left this note for you and asked if you could possibly give him an answer on Monday." She handed me a small sealed envelope.

I opened it. It listed three possible dates for Kim and me to meet with my thesis committee and her boss, Dr. Klein. It went on to suggest I discuss it with Kim and get a preferred and backup date to him on Monday.

"Thank you," I said to her. "I'll contact Dr. Keller first thing Monday."

"Have a pleasant weekend, Mr. Connors," she said with noticeable friendliness.

After my 8 a.m. class ended, I headed for the Library to put in a few hours studying.

At 11 a.m. I decided to sit out on the Library lawn and let my eyes relax. I also took the opportunity to call Kim and thank her for the time we'd spent together on Thursday afternoon. During that conversation I mentioned that I'd really like her professional neurological opinion about Misako's ability to see and photographically capture images that intensely sexually stimulated some people while at the same time having no effect at all on others. I was thrilled when she told me that after recovering on Thursday afternoon, she had begun wondering the same thing. She promised to do some research into it.

Kim also said she was just about to return a call from Emily when I called. I briefly explained why Emily wanted to speak with her. She was quite surprised, as I had been, that the DoD had moved as quickly as it had.

Finally I provided Kim with the scheduling request from Dr. Keller in his note to me. She had received the same request and same dates from her boss, Dr. Klein. After checking her calendar, she suggested one of the dates that would best fit her schedule and also identified a second date from the list that she could make work if necessary. I agreed with her dates and to recommend them to Dr. Keller. She would do the same with Klein.

As I was driving back to my apartment after my last Friday afternoon class, my cell phone rang. Caller ID told me it was Sharon Madison. I assumed she was calling to confirm I would still be meeting her at The Club for dinner the following evening.

"Hi, Sharon. How are you doing?"

"I've been better, Tom." Her voice sounded a bit weary. "I'm at the hospital. We just admitted Leonard."

When I had been living at home with my parents, Leonard and Sharon Madison were our next door neighbors. Leonard wasn't especially neighborly the way Sharon was, but I had no particular reason to dislike him. And since I'd begun having sex with his wife who was the same age as my mother, I had gone out of my way to avoid any contact with him. Still, I didn't dislike him or wish bad things for him.

Whenever I had spoken with Sharon, she said he had been responding very well to the physical therapy after the auto accident.

"What happened?" I immediately assumed the worst, something like a heart attack or stroke.

"Nothing we weren't prepared for. Thanks to the wonderful doctors over there at the LOIRE Center at the University Hospital for that. They had told us and our doctors here that people Leonard's age who are in generally good health but who have the kind of injury he had almost always develop pneumonia during their recovery. They had told us exactly what to watch for.

They said if he shows any of the early symptoms of a cold or hay fever, we needed to take him immediately to our local hospital's emergency room. The LOIRE doctors told us most people dismiss a sniffle or sneeze and wait too long to get to the ER. That prolongs the recovery time.

Leonard sneezed once this morning and just wrote it off as dust in the house or hay fever. I insisted we go to the ER. He got tired of my nagging, but I persisted and he finally agreed.

The LOIRE doctors had sent his info ahead to the ER docs here. The LOIRE folks had told the ER here exactly what to look for if Leonard showed up. They did, and they quickly confirmed with a simple lab test he had an early stage of pneumonia. They've begun treatment, and his lab results are already showing improvement. They'll keep him here until Monday, but if nothing goes sideways, he'll be able to go back to the rehab center and resume his rehab on Monday."

"That's great news, Sharon."

"Thanks, Tom. I really want to stay nearby, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel our dinner date for The Club tomorrow night. But I do have a favor to ask. Would you be willing to go without me?"

Since the purpose of our date at The Club was to have sex in in the privacy of her suite while watching the live sex show being performed on the stage, her request puzzled me. Not to mention my disappointment. When I started stuttering and stammering, she broke down laughing.

"Thank you, Tom. I needed a good laugh after today, and you never let me down.

You remember Misako and Risa have been meeting with Bethany and her father and brother since yesterday about doing an exhibit of Misako's photos at The Club? Well, Misako flew back to the Bay area today. He's got two advertising photoshoots he has to get edited by Monday.

Risa is staying behind to observe what goes on at The Club's special evenings. She wants to see how The Club's members and guests behave and interact with The Club's setting and employees. Naturally, she also wants to design a display of Misako's photos for maximum exposure to an audience likely to be sexually aroused by them. You remember tomorrow night is to be Family Night, right?"

I assured her I had.

"My plan was that Risa would join you and me for dinner. Some of the regular members may remember seeing you as my guest before. Their assumption is that you are one of my sons.

With both you and Risa there with me, you would still be my son and Risa would be my step-daughter.

Except now, if neither you nor I are there, it would be really awkward for Risa to be alone. So what I'm asking you to do is go as her date. Actually, the plan is to have all the other members and guests believe you are her step-brother and she's your step-sister. Since she is a very beautiful Japanese woman and you're definitely not Asian, the step-thing was about the only logical explanation for you two being there.

It'll be entirely up to you the Risa to work out between you exactly if and how you want to leave everyone else in the dining room with the impression that you and your step-sister will be having sex in your room.

After dinner, you and she can go back to her room — she's staying in the VIP Guest Suite that overlooks the stage area — or you can stay in mine. Obviously, once you're in the room together, the two of you don't really have to fuck if you don't want to." Sharon paused, then continued, "But that's entirely up to the two of you. What happens at The Club stays at The Club. You can stay the entire night or you can leave right after the show when presumably everyone else will be otherwise occupied."

Since Sharon had commissioned Misako and Risa to do the photo book and had then given it to me as a gift, I could hardly refuse her favor request.

"Sharon, I'd be glad to go, but since I'm not a member of The Club and I assume Risa isn't either, is that going to be a problem for The Club?"

"Don't worry, Tom. I've already talked with Bethany and Paul and Michael. They're all in complete agreement with the arrangement. They've all met and gotten to know and really like both Risa and Misako. In fact, when I talked with Bethany, it was her suggestion that you should be Risa's date posing as her step-brother. She really wants Risa to get a feel for what goes on at The Club.

When you check in at the front gate, the security officer will call Bethany to let her know you're on the way up.

By the way, Tom, let the valet park your car so you don't have to walk from the parking lot. If you've got an overnight bag, the valet will see to it's being taken to the room.

Bethany will give you a key to my room. You can leave it with the night manager when you leave.

I don't want to give too much away, Tom, but Bethany, Michael, and Paul have already said they are going to be in the dining room when you and Risa enter. They expect a lot of heads to turn, Tom. I don't know what Risa is going to wear, but I know that when I've visited Corinne, Risa's always dressed rather conservatively. From what Bethany told me, with you posing as her step-brother Risa is glamming up for the evening.

By the way, you're still going to wear your suit, right?"

"Yes. I had planned to bring the photo book to show you, but since you're not going to be there..."

"Oh, by all means, take it! Risa saw it when she and Misako proofed it, but she might want to see it again. You won't have to show it to anyone else unless you want to."

"Thank you, Sharon. Now I really owe you big time. I feel badly, though, that several people have seen the book but you haven't yet."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds