A Gifted Young Man

"Um hum, that's exactly what I mean. That and her cute remark about not doing things she wouldn't do." I said, "Well, I can not recall when if ever they slept with their bedroom door open either. Maybe they think it is about time we know that they actually do have sex."

"You think?" Asked Sue.

We played computer games for another half hour until Sue said, "Hey Steve, I have to quit this for a few minuets. Gotta go pee." She left and returned a little later. She came back into my room and closed the door softly. She walked to where I was sitting in front of the computer and whispered, "OK, I think they are asleep now," and said, "Steve, I am nervous about that business in the morning."

"Why so?" I asked. Well for one thing I am sure I don't want to have sex for the first time with those two looking on. Another thing. I'm sure that just screwing is fine, but I want to make love, at least for the first time. Hell Steve, lets face it, I want you to kiss me, play with my tits, and, yes, play with my pussy. I would love to have you kiss my pussy and I want to suck on your cock. Then maybe we can fuck and fuck hard. I hope that we will be able to cum together. I don't think I can be comfortable doing all that stuff knowing someone is watching every move we make.

Maybe some day I will be able to spread wide and enjoy whatever big hard cock is being shoved up my twat while someone watches, but I'm not ready for that right now, what do you think?" Thoughtfully, I replied, "You are asking me what I think about you fucking someone you don't love? Hell Sue, that's something for you to decide. I'm just selfish enough to be glad you are only interested in fucking me and, I maybe dad, I suppose. Beyond us, I guess you and you alone will have to make that decision. As for myself, no, I don't look forward to having Jill and Frank or anyone else, for that matter, look on while we do it.

Let's sleep on it and I bet by morning one of us will have figured out a way to get out of meeting with them. If nothing else, I can wake up with a high temp and will have to stay in bed. We can call them and tell them you need to stay nearby in case I need anything. Perhaps we will have so much yard work to do that we just will not have time to get away. I did notice that all of the landscaped areas around the house are in need of weeding when I was mowing the lawn today." Sue perked up immediately and said, "Hey Steve that's cool. I knew I could count on you." She stood up to go to her room and turned back as I too stood up, threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss on the lips. I had been hoping something like that would happen so that I could hold her in a tight embrace and kiss her as well.

We held the embrace and kiss for far longer than is appropriate for a brother and sister, certainly for long enough for me to become hard and press into her abdomen, then separated and gazed at one another in wonder. After a moment, I stepped forward and clasped her in another tight hug. We kissed again only this time held it even longer than before with my erect cock jammed tightly against my sister's warm, quivering body.

We broke the kiss and Sue laid her head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "We keep this up much longer and we'll be doing it right here on your bed." I nodded and said, "I know and that is probably not a good idea. I don't know how soundly dad and mom sleep when it is as hot out as it is tonight." Sue giggled softly and said, "OK. I'll drag my sopping pussy out of hear, but not because I want to. But, hot as it is I think I will leave my door open for cross ventilation. If you have to pee during the night or anything, you might look my way. I think I will sleep nude so I will be cooler." I gave her another quick kiss and reached for her pussy mound with one hand, gave it a light squeeze, and slapped her lightly on the ass before she turned and left the room.

I turned out the light, stripped to the skin, thought for a moment and walked into the hallway and to the bathroom. Enough moonlight was filtering into Sue's room was bathed in soft moonlight and I saw at a glance that true to her word, she was laying atop the sheets and was nude. Sue was still awake and saw me right away. She smiled and thrust her chest high giving me an unobstructed view of her perfect tits, then waved gaily.

I glanced into dad and mom's room as I went past and noted that they too were sleeping nude only that mom was not asleep. I could see that her eyes were wide open and looking my way as I walked past their doorway. She had to have seen that I was naked. I peed and returned along the hallway and again looked toward mom and dad. As before, mom's eyes were wide open and she smiled when she realized that I knew she was awake. I wanted desperately to stay and gaze at mom's amazing tits but thought I might piss her off if I spent too much time gaping, so returned to my room, left the door wide open and crawled onto the bed.

I did not go to sleep immediately. My head was filled with thoughts of the day's events. It had been several years since I had seen Sue naked. God we were but little tykes then when mom used to bathe the two of us together. I couldn't remember if I was even aware of the differences in our bodies in those days. Here I had not only seen Sue naked and sporting a nice set of tits and a lovely pubic bush but I had managed to finger her to several orgasms and go down on her as well. Additionally, I had seen mom's naked or nearly naked body on two different occasions.

I was laying flat on my back with my hands behind my head and my thoughts were causing my dick to become hard. I was just about to reach for it and begin jerking off once again when I became aware of a presence in the doorway. My initial thought when I spotted mom standing in the doorway was to try to cover my erection but then I noticed that she had not bothered to don any sort of a covering garment before leaving her bedroom and decided to be cool and see just what was going on. Mom slipped silently into the room and whispering asked if I was OK and if I would mind if she sat on the edge of the bed. I nodded, patted the sheet beside me and made a half-assed attempt to hide my erection under a corner of the sheet. Mom sat and giggling softly said that it was all right for me to have an erection. Said that as far as she knew it was rare for a teen-age boy to not have an erection. She looked more closely and said, "And a really nice one it is too." Then she asked if it was seeing her naked in bed that caused my condition. I whispered, "Yeah mom, that and Sue as well but I expect it will go down sometime. It always has in the past anyhow."

"Mom grinned and said, "Right after you jerk off, you mean?" She leaned over, kissed me goodnight, said, "Then I better get out of here and let you do it in peace as I don't suppose you want your old mother looking on while you pleasure yourself---damn it," and left. Shortly after I could hear the murmur of voices coming from Sue's room and assumed she had stopped to kiss Sue good night as well. I smiled with the thought that at least, she didn't catch Sue with a hard on getting ready to jerk off.

I slept late the following morning and awakened to a silent house. I suspected that dad and mom were out of the house already and went down to the kitchen wearing only a pair of bikini brief underpants. I quickly discovered upon entering the kitchen that my earlier assumption had been correct and the kitchen was unoccupied. Assuming that both mom and dad had left for work already, I poured myself a cup of coffee from the still warm pot and sat down to read the morning paper dad had left at his place at the table.

I was still reading the front page when Sue entered the kitchen. I noted that she had taken time to don an old long tee shirt that was worn so thin it really did nothing to keep me from seeing her tits and pudenda. She greeted me by asking, "Mom and dad gone already?" I looked up from the paper and said, "Unh huh." She said, "Oh good. It's too warm already for this thing and slid the shirt up and off. "Well shit," I said, "Guess we might as well both be comfortable," and stripped off my under shorts.

Sue went to the coffee pot, turned on the radio that was there and poured a cup of coffee. She came to the table, sat down and asked for a section of the paper. We sat, read and drank coffee in companionable silence. Sue turned toward me, raised her feet and laid them across my upper thighs.

A moment later, I heard mom's voice saying, "My you two look as though you are dressed appropriately for this heat." Shocked, I looked up to see mom standing in the entry from the stairwell and noted that she was wearing only a short lightweight robe. The belt was tied loosely but, at that, the front opening was closed giving only a hint that she might be naked underneath.

"Oh my God," cried Sue, "What are you doing home?" Mom laughed and said, "Didn't feel much like going in to work so I called in sick. Looks as though it may have been a good idea. Do you kids sit around like this often?" Not waiting for an answer, she untied the closing strings to her robe and slipped it off revealing her firm 36 C tits and blonde bush with the comment, "Well, we might just as well all be comfortable. I suppose once the swimming pool is in there will be a great deal of skin exposed around here so this seems like a good time as any to strip. She laughed and said, "Or will you be too embarrassed to skinny dip around your parents?"

She went to the counter and poured herself a cup of coffee and joined Sue and I at the table. She glanced at me, specifically at my groin and said, "Steve, you are going to have to learn to control that thing if we are going to turn into a bunch of nudists." She giggled and said, "On the other hand, why? I kind of enjoy having a stiff cock around the house, don't you Sue?" Sue blushed and said, "Guess so mom, considering that until yesterday, I had never even seen one. Live and up close that is."

"Live and up close?" Where have you seen dicks that were not live or up close?" I answered for Sue saying, "I bet on the internet or maybe in adult video's."

That comment started a rather strange and erotic conversation about where Sue and finally I, after the story unfolded, had found access to adult videos. Laughing, I said, "Mom, one time while I was looking for something or another in the garage, I discovered a closed box under a whole bunch of stuff. Of course the box contained dads and, I suppose, your collection of 'dirty' movies. Naturally, I had to bring one in and pop it into the VCR and see the thing on TV. Sue came along just when things were getting hot so we watched the thing together." Mom said, "So you two not only saw stiff cocks up close but also what is done with them when there is a wet pussy handy as well." Sue giggled and said, "Oh mom, we already knew that from sex ed class although I guess I have to admit we had never actually seen people actually fucking."

"That's having intercourse Sue," corrected mom. Although, I guess that in the context of what you were watching, fucking may actually be a more appropriate word for it. Bet it was evident there was no love there."

She turned serious and asked, "So you found the 'art' collection, did you? Look at all the videos did you?" I shook my head no and said, "We haven't had time." Mom nodded thoughtfully and said, "Well, that's good---I guess. I suppose I should warn you, there are a couple that feature your dad and me. Not sure he will be too happy if he finds out you have been into them." Sue spoke up and said, "Mom, if you would rather we not see you and dad getting it on, we won't watch them, will we Steve?" I grinned and said, "I suppose not, but staying away from them will be difficult." Mom laughed and said, "Steve, those things are very amateurish and juvenile. I am sure you would get a great deal more pleasure watching the more professionally produced tapes. Anyhow, it's not me you need to worry about if you look at them, I guess I won't mind if you do. But, as I said, better not let your dad catch you looking at them."

Then mom said, "Well, changing the subject just a little bit, what, if anything, have you two done about what you have learned about sex, fucking and all that stuff?" Shyly, I admitted to manual exploration of Sue's body. Said, "Oh hell mom, you may as well know, I fingered Sue to an orgasm yesterday." Sue chimed in and said, "I guess I may as well tell you that I jacked Steve off and he came all over my tits." Mom listened intently, then asked, "And did you both enjoy the experiences." Sue giggled and said, Mom, what's not to enjoy?"

Mom laughed and said, "Well I guess first time sex is like toothpaste. Once you squeeze some out of the tube, it is impossible to get any of it back in." So where are you going with it from here or do you know?" Sue looked at mom for a while before admitting that we had not taken our exploration any further since we had no protection and did not want to risk getting pregnant. Mom laughed and said, "Well, it's good to know that you exercised some judgment anyhow." I related our dilemma about Frank and Jill and their invitation to come to their house for a grand sex session. I said, "Mom, neither of us really wants to go over there. We don't want them to watch while we have sex. We don't want to just fuck one another. If we do anything at all, we want to make love privately."

Mom looked at Sue and I in silence for a little bit then said, "Jesus, how did I ever get lucky enough to have two kids mature enough to realize there is more to sex than just doing it?" Then she said, "Well, I guess about the first thing I had better do is see if I can get you, speaking to Sue, an appointment with our doctor and see about a prescription for some birth control pills. I have a feeling that all this may escalate rather quickly." I laughed and said, "Oh you don't know the half of it yet. Jill gave Sue one of her pills yesterday and if you had come downstairs just a little after you did, we might just have been hard at it by now." Mom said, "In that case, I'm sorry to have interrupted your pleasures---I guess." She giggled and said, "Course, I suppose you can go up stairs and get it on right now if thay's what you want to do. I'll stay here and enjoy the whole thing vicariously---and reluctantly, I might add. One thing though, do either of you have any idea what is involved in making physical love?" Sue said, "Huh?" Mom said, "Well you know there is more to it than for the woman to get on her back, spread her legs and have her lover put his dick in her and go at it. Much as I suspect happened yesterday with Frank and Jill."

I said, "Well mom, I guess there is a certain amount of fooling around, kissing, fondling and saying things about love and stuff before the real fun begins." Mom said, "Steve, you are partly right, the real fun begins the moment you both realize you want to have sex and start flirting and doing whatever. Don't ever think that foreplay is not part of the 'real' fun. A word of advice though. I suspect that at your ages it would be best to limit the amount of fooling around you do. I think most young boys get way to excited and embarrass themselves by ejaculating way to soon. Sometimes before they even get to do it." She laughed and said, "Of course that makes everything last longer when you do finally get inside. It's just messier is all."

Sue asked, "Mom, is it normal for a woman to get all wet and runny when talking like this? It's a good thing these kitchen chairs are wooden as I am making a terrible mess on this one." Mom giggled and said, "Care to see where I am sitting? And, I suspect Steve's chair is getting kind of slippery to, isn't it Steve?" I nodded yes and mom said, "You see, that's what makes sex so much fun although I guess some folks dislike the mess they make when they are aroused. I personally feel that the messier things are, the more fun you are having. The best part is when each of you gets his or her face right into it and really wallows around in it, as I expect you both already know.

Sue said, "I know that I got really messy when I went down on Steve yesterday but didn't know I was supposed to really enjoy it the way I did." Mom looked at me and said, "OK Steve. Something is going through that active mind of yours. What is it?" I replied with a grin, "Well mom, you said something about seeing where you are sitting. May I," as I got down on my knees and put my face close to mom's crotch. When I saw the amount of juices that were leaking and had leaked from mom's pussy I had a strong urge to taste her and said, "God mom, I hope you don't mind if I taste you, do you?" Mom's only reply was to spread her thighs wide apart and slide her butt forward to the edge of the chair in an open invitation for me to go ahead.

I quickly stuck out my tongue and began to slurp at the wetness and was not too surprised to learn she tasted every bit as good as Sue. I took her advice and buried my face tight to her pussy and started sucking and licking. Finally, I extended my tongue as far as possible and slipped it inside the folds of her pussy. I quickly licked to the top of the slit and wrapped my lips around the little nubbin of what I later learned was her clit. That brought her off in a major orgasm. I lifted my head and said, "Jesus Sue. You should come here and taste mom, I'll bet you will like her." Sue took no time at all replacing me between mom's thighs and said with a twinkle, "OK mom? You won't mind will you?" Mom spread her thighs even wider, and said, "Christ, I have never experienced anything like this, but yes Sue. Please do it to it." Sue promptly began to suck, kiss and lick mom's pussy with her ass pointed invitingly at the ceiling.

I could take it no longer and kneed my way to Sue's butt, took my raging cock in hand and began to rub it up and down the length of her pussy slit. Sue lifted her face from mom a moment and said, "Come on Steve. I think we have held back long enough, I want you to fuck me, now." I glanced at mom's smiling face and she slowly nodded and winked. That was all the permission I needed and I very slowly pushed the head of my cock between Sue's labia and into her vagina. Sue again lifted her head and said, "Oh God Steve that hurts a little." She quickly added, "But it is a nice hurt, keep it coming, don't stop."

I had no idea what sort of sensation I was supposed to feel but it was at once tight, warm and wet. Not at all unlike when Sue had taken me into her mouth yesterday. Only her mouth had been a little larger and not quite as tight. I have always heard there is supposed to be a small membrane somewhere inside a woman's vagina that has to be broken before a dick can penetrate fully but if there was one there I sure didn't notice it. The only evidence I had that I might have broken Sue's hymen was a slight trace of bloody discharge after I had ejaculated sperm deep inside her pussy. Mom was right. That first time lasted only about four strokes but that was all right as Sue cried out her orgasm at the same moment that semen exploded into her pussy.

Once the three of us separated and were sitting in our respective chairs, we all began to speak at once. We all stopped trying to talk and looked at one another. Finally, mom said, "I can't believe I did that." She quickly added, "Not you Steve but you Sue. I have never had sex with a woman. Hope this one time does not make me a lesbian." She grinned and said, "Probably not as I want a big hard cock in me now more than I think I have ever wanted anything in my life. Better watch out Steve or I might just make you an offer you can't refuse."

Grinning, she added, "Oh the hell with it and slipped down onto the kitchen rug, threw her legs wide and said, "Come on Stevie, help your old mom out here. Give your mother some of what you just gave your sister. I want you to love me but not make love to me. Does that make any sense? I just want you to stuff your big cock in me and fuck me and fuck me. I want to feel that huge cock splitting me wide open and I want to feel you shooting hot cum deep up inside me."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds