A Gifted Young Man

I noticed that mom had a kind of serious look on her face. Her next words confirmed that something serious was on her mind. "Steve, Sue," she said, "I don't think it would be wise to let your father know that we were 'fooling' around just yet. I know I am repeating myself, but it is awfully important that none of us say a word that would give your father a clue about what we did, OK? I'm sure he will feel strongly that my pussy is his own private plaything and I suspect he would be upset if he knew you two kids have been doing some experimenting. Why don't you let me break the news to him when I feel the timing is right?"

"OK mom," said Sue, "I expect you may be right and I certainly am not ready to feel the effects of dad's wrath." I nodded in agreement while wondering again about what Mrs. Miller was expecting to happen at their party. Was she expecting some sort of sexual activity with dad while mom and Bob stood aside and watched? Perhaps she thought each couple would play some sort of sexual game while in the presence of the other. That thought brought forth an interesting vision. God, mom and dad fucking while Patty and Bob watched then Patty and Bob doing their thing with mom and dad looking on. The possibilities were mind blowing. The word 'swinging' popped into my head and while I didn't know all that swinging entailed, I was quite sure it was something I wanted to know more about.

Mom noted the smile on my face while I was having those thoughts and asked, "What is it Steve?" I grinned and said, "Oh, I guess I was just thinking about your party with the Miller's." Mom said, "While I was talking about my pussy being dad's own private plaything?"

"Well, I guess," I said. Mom just smiled and said, "Well, perhaps your father will have his horizons broadened a bit before long." Sue had a puzzled look on her face as we left the room and headed up to our own rooms. "What," she whispered when we reached her doorway, "is going on?" I asked her to come on to my room with me and we closed the door before I started to explain. First I booted my computer and logged in to the Literotica incest story pages on the Internet as a reason for us to be together, then related all that happened while she and mom were out. "Whew," she exclaimed, "Waxed her pussy, huh? Bet that smarted some."

"Yeah," I replied. Least that's what Jill said. Sure did feel good when my cheeks rubbed on it, though."


Thoughtfully, she said, "I can't believe you were able to bring Jill to a series of orgasms that way, and then Mrs. Miller too. Jesus, you must be a real stud. Care to try it with your sister?" I laughed and told her that it might be a good idea to give it a rest for at least a little while. Chuckling, I said, "At least 'til after mom and dad leave to go to the Miller's later." Sue stood, grinned and said, "OK Bro, just a quick feel for now though, huh?" She reached for my zipper, tugged it down and dragged my cock into the open and gave me a few quick strokes. She even knelt and took me deep into her mouth before turning to leave. Just as she reached the door, she turned and grinning, said, "Steve, you might consider taking a shower, your cock tastes as though it has been in pussies all morning." With that, she left the room.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1150 milliseconds