A Gifted Young Man

I quickly crawled between mom's thighs where, without waiting for me to do anything, she placed her legs over my shoulders grasped my cock and guided me into her dripping pussy. As I was sliding deep into her, mom said come on Sue, I think there is room for you to squat over me so I can lick your pussy.

Sue said, "But Mom, Steve's cum is still dripping from me." Mom laughed and said, "Didn't you hear what I was just saying about how good sex is when it is messy? Of course your brother's cum is leaking, that's the way I want it."

Sue quickly took position over mom's face and settled down until her wet pussy was mashed against mom's mouth and facing me so we could see into one another's eyes and kiss. Immediately, mom began to lick and suck Sue's juices mixed with my cum from her cunt and I began rhythmically thrusting in and out in the time honored motion known to all who have ever experienced intercourse. Sue and I continued to kiss and explore each other's mouths with our tongues. Naturally, I had a hand on each of her tits. We continued humping, grinding, thrusting, sucking and licking until mom and Sue had mind-blowing orgasms.

I had just finished blowing a load into my sister and was not even close to climaxing and continued to hump and thrust into mom until she gasped and called, "My God Steve, I'm cumming again." Her butt began to shake and vibrate and I felt my cock being bathed in her hot fluids. I continued pounding into mom for another couple of minutes until cum began to shoot deep inside mom's wet pussy.

We separated slowly and mom said, "God Steve, your father is the only man who ever made me cum and cum like that. You have his gift for inducing multiple orgasms for your lover." She kissed me hard and went on, "I hope you understand, not many men have that sort of stamina."

Once we were able to speak coherently, Mom said, "God kids that was wonderful but I think that had better be enough of this, at least for now. I'm afraid I might become addicted to fucking my own kids." I think now might be a good time to discuss what we just did and see if either of you has any qualms about incestuous fucking." Sue giggled and said, "Besides the certain knowledge that what we did is supposed to be wrong, you mean?" I said, "Mom, I know in my head and heart that what we did was wrong, OK? Somehow, I don't feel as though it was wrong. We all wanted it, no one forced any of us to do a thing we did not want to do so what can be the harm?" I added, "I guess there is always the caveat that not one of us can ever tell what we did." Grinning, I added, "Mom, Sue, for whatever it's worth, I certainly hope this will not be the only time we ever do it. I know I am going to want to have sex with you again and again." Grinning, Sue said, "Took the words right out of my mouth. Steve, unless mom puts us in chains, I know I am going to be ready whenever you are." We turned to mom and she said, "Oh shit you guys, Guess my only problem will be making time enough for the both of you and for your father. You know that for all his straight ass ways, he does like to fuck and he likes to do it often." I guess that from now on sex is going to play a far greater role in my life than ever." She got a dreamy look and added; "Now if your dad will bend a little, maybe I can have the three of you all at the same time."

She got up from her chair and went to the telephone directory where she looked up the number of our family doctor and dialed. She quickly determined there was a cancellation and that if she and Sue could get there within a couple of hours, the doctor would see Sue.

The two of them showered, dressed and left. Meanwhile, I took my shower, dressed and tried to call Frank but got Jill instead. I told her that we wouldn't be coming over as ill and mom had taken her to the doctor. Jill asked solicitously, "Oh I'm sorry. Hope it isn't anything very serious." I told her it was most likely some sort of flue bug and that mom had stayed home from work with much the same symptoms but was not as devastated by it as Sue was. Jill said, "Well our plans changed as well. Frank's aunt called and wanted him to do some sort of yard work for her. Then she laughed and said, "Bet I know which garden she wanted plowed too."

I laughed and asked, "Good God, your aunt?" She giggled and said, "Me, mom, both aunts and daddy's mom as well. Hell it wouldn't surprise me to find out he is doing mom's mother along with all the other women in the family." She asked when mom and Sue had left and if there was time for her to come over for a quickie before they got back home. I was a bit slow answering and she said, "Well, Steve your enthusiasm is a bit under-whelming." I told her it was not that I would not really enjoy getting it on with her. Rather I was concerned that mom and Sue might come home and catch us. I said, "Jill, I can not think of a thing I would rather do than have my cock buried deep inside your pussy." She laughed gaily and said, "Oh well, why don't you come on over and we will see what we can do about that. Oh, bring that big cock with you," she laughed and broke the connection.

Frank and Jill live a half-mile away and a ten-minute bike ride later, I pushed their doorbell button. The door opened a crack, enough for Jill to peek out and see who was ringing and that there was no one around to see her nudity, and opened the door wide for me. She grasped my hand and pulled me into the hallway and said, "God Steve, I'm glad you were able to get here so quickly. I'm so horny I am about to explode. Come on, let's do it in the garage." Jill tugged at my clothing as we talked and had me naked by the time we reached the garage.

A strange feeling of elation and a certain sense of naughtiness crept over me as I followed Jill through the house and into the garage. I had never in my life experienced such a feeling of total freedom as I did at that moment and grinned as I thought of the uproar that would ensue if I ever tried something like that at home. I was sure that Sue would probably get a kick out of it and wondered what mom's reaction might be if she caught me following her heart shaped ass through the house with my stiff cock pointed directly at her backside and wearing nothing but a smile. I did not even want to think what dad's reaction might be.

Once in the attached garage, I noted the large space for an automobile as well as for all the other things stored there. Yard tools and a workbench took up a lot of space but even then there was ample room for some exercise equipment and a large pool table.

The pool table was located immediately adjacent to the spot the automobile would occupy if indeed there had been one there. I thought it sort of strange that there should be a large bath sheet covering the felt surface of the table and then realized the table most likely was often used for activities other than playing pool. Pocket pool perhaps, but maybe not regular billiards, although there was plenty of room for players around the table.

Jill lifted her butt onto the edge of the table, laid back with legs dangling over the side, spread wide and said invitingly, "OK Steve do it to it. Give me all you've got. The way she was positioned, her pussy was directly in line with my stiff cock. I couldn't refrain from kneeling briefly to take several licks at the glistening gash displayed so invitingly in front of me. Jill humped her groin toward my mouth as I ate her then said, "OK Steve. Enough. Right now I want to feel your cock way up inside me and then I want to feel about a gallon of hot cum spurting into my womb and overflowing out and down my legs."

I stood, placed the head of my dick at the entrance to Jill's vagina and pushed my way inside. I went in until our pubic bones bumped, then we began to fuck in earnest, she half reclining on the pool table and me standing between her spread thighs. I was slamming into her with such force I was making her ass bounce a little each time I reached full penetration. With both hands grasping her hips, I managed to prevent Jill from sliding away from me as I pounded into her.

I guess my earlier sessions with mom and Sue took away some of the tendency to cum quickly as it was possible to establish a hard, driving rhythm that I hoped would last and last. I was even able to change the pace whenever I felt the faint tingling that signaled an impending orgasm. In that way I was able to bring Jill off repeatedly. She simply laid back and smiled encouragement as I pounded into her. She grinned and said, "Steve why don't you take hold of my tits and really make my day?"

She continued, "Jesus Steve, you are a terrific fucker. Better than most any guy I have ever fucked. Even better than Frank or dad and that is saying a lot for your ability to really make me feel well fucked." I suspect, now, that Jill's lying there calmly as I fucked her may have had a lot to do with my stamina. I'm sure that excited grunts, groans and moans would have done much to pique my excitement and get me off much sooner. Certainly, if I had been on top of her in the missionary position with my arms holding her tits tightly against my chest, I would never have lasted as long as I did.

Finally, Jill asked, "Hey Steve, are you about ready to cum? "Cause I am," then she shouted, "I'm cumming. Oh God damn it I'm cumming. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." I was not even close to orgasm and just kept on pounding into her wet pussy that became even wetter after she came. I kept on humping for several more minutes and then she shouted again, "Jesus Steve I'm cumming again. And again, oh my God! Oh fuck, fuck. Jesus Steve keep on fucking me just the way you are."

It was obvious that her state of excitement had grown to a point where her orgasm was one long continuous convulsion and was leaving her breathless and incoherent. Finally, I could feel the familiar tingling and tensing that signaled the advent of my own orgasm. Semen was rushing through my cock and was just starting to spurt into the depths of Jill's pussy when the garage door began to rumble as it and opened.

Jill heard at the same time I did and shouted, Steve, don't you dare stop fucking me now, don't you even think of it." Her admonition was unnecessary as I was not about to interrupt my pleasure and didn't much care who may have arrived and caught us, there was no way I would stop pumping cum into Jill. I had to continue and damn the consequences. I looked over my shoulder and noted that Jill's mom was driving their car into it's space on the garage floor as I continued to ejaculate a mighty load into Jill's eager pussy.

Jill clenched the muscles in her groin and milked every drop of cum from me as her mom opened the car door and climbed from behind the wheel. I finished spurting cum into Mrs. Miller's daughter, slowly pulled my still erect and throbbing cock from that sweet, wet pussy and turned to face the music. Jill sat up and said, "Hi mom, Steve just gave me the best fuck I have ever had, what brings you home so early?" Mrs. Miller laughed and replied, "Oh I was feeling kind of rotten and decided to come on home and see if I could take something and get into bed. I hope that I can shake whatever is making me miserable." Grinning, she added, "If I had known you were having so much fun here, I would have been here a hell of a lot earlier."

Mrs. Miller faced me and said, "Hi Steve. Looks as though you and Jill have been enjoying yourselves. Did you two have a good fuck?" I was too dumbfounded to reply but Jill said, "Oh God Mom, did we ever? Mom, Steve is absolutely the best fuck I have ever had. Christ he must have made me cum at least a dozen times." Mrs. Miller's voice expressed doubt as she said, "In just that one session?"

"You got it mom. I think that if you had not arrived on the scene when you did I might still be cumming." Then Jill's mom said something that was strange, at least to my ears. "Jesus Jill, I wish I was not feeling so shitty. I could use a good fuck about now and if Steve can induce multiple orgasms, ones that just go on and on forever, then I would certainly like to try him on for size. I can not remember when I last had multiple orgasms."

Jill said, "Oh Mommy, you sure you don't feel up for at least a little bit of Steve's cock? Hell, I can almost guarantee you will feel better after he makes you cum a few times."

Of course I was standing in front of Mrs. Miller with my cock starting to droop while they talked, but my erection came back up when Jill's mom said, "Oh the hell with it," looked at me and continued, saying, "Here Steve. Help me out of these damn clothes. She had approached to a point where I did not even have to move toward her to help her out of her blouse and bra, both of which were tossed carelessly onto the pool table once she had them off. She said, "Good. I'm feeling better already. Now help me out of this damn skirt and my panties." Those items of clothing soon joined the other items of clothing on the table. She hiked her ass up onto the towel alongside of her daughter and asked me to remove her shoes and thigh high stockings.

Once she was as naked as her daughter and I, I stood back to take in her nakedness. Her breasts were very big and didn't sag but just a very little bit. She noticed my look of wonder and said, "Wonderful what plastic surgeons can accomplish these days isn't it?" She thrust her chest at me and said, "Want to check 'em out? By hand, that is." I stepped forward and gently took a breast in each hand and she said, "I enjoy having you feel them almost as much as I suppose you enjoy feeling them, only it isn't necessary to be quite that gentle, you know, hell handle them as though you really mean it." I fondled, pinched and rubbed her monster boobs for a short time, then stepped back and looked with growing interest at her clean shaved pussy mound.

She smiled and said, "You like that baby smooth pussy? I just waxed it yesterday, you know." Dumbly, I asked, "Waxed it?" Jill giggled and said, "Mom shaves it as smooth as she can then uses a coat of wax that when cold pulls all the stubble out when it is peeled away. I tried it on myself once but it smarts so I don't do it often." Her mom said, "Hell, I don't do it often either but I wanted to be nice and smooth for our party with your parents tonight, Steve." Jill said, "Steve, it is OK to go down on mom for a bit if you want. That super smooth pussy on your cheeks is like nothing else you have ever had your face next to." Grinning, I said, "Are you speaking from experience?" Jill giggled and replied, "Of course, silly, mom and I do each other every once in a while," whereupon I knelt in front of her mom and began to slurp juices from the bald pussy crack that was spread so invitingly close.

Each pussy I tasted seemed to be better than the one before and I knew right then that I never again would deny myself the pleasure of licking, kissing and sucking pussy juices from willing females. Jill's mom said, "Oh God how I love having my pussy eaten, but I want your huge cock in me now." Jill hopped down from the table and reached for my cock and tugged it into position in front of her mother. She used it as a tool and parted the slippery cunt lips, then with both of her hands on my back, shoved me into her mother's vagina. Said, "God momma, this is almost like using a dildo on you." When I was so far into her mother there no longer was room for her hand, Jill reached behind and between my thighs and began to fondle my balls. I quickly said, "Jill, I don't know that I can hold out long enough to give your mother multiple orgasms if you keep on playing with my balls." Jill quickly pulled her hand from me and I started pounding into her mother, much in the same way I had with her a little earlier. I think my balls must have been drained completely, as I was able to stand there pounding and thrusting for what seemed like fifteen or twenty minutes, maybe even longer. I rubbed and pinched Mrs. Miller's nubbin of a clit just as Jill leaned forward to kiss and suckle her mom's breasts and, together, we induced an orgasm. Jill's mom shouted, "Oh God kids, I'm coming. Oh God damn it I'm starting to feel better already." She thrust her legs straight out behind me and began to shake and shudder and moan. Mrs. Miller had the wettest orgasms of any of the four women I had fucked to that point.

Since I was just getting a good start, I continued to thrust and fuck, varying the rhythm only when I could feel an orgasm coming on. Mrs. Miller's second orgasm was soon upon her and, as before, she thrust her legs straight out and began to bounce uncontrollably while all the time announcing to the world in a loud voice how much she was enjoying her orgasm. I continued to fuck into her with a steady pace that maintained her deep in the throes of one orgasm right on the heels of another. In a moment, the orgasms merged into a single long orgasm that lasted until, panting, she said, "OK Steve. Enough. Enough already. Hurry and get your rocks off and let me rest a minute." I was just feeling my own climax beginning to tingle in my balls, relaxed and let it happen. The moment I began to ejaculate, I thrust forward as far as I could possibly get and let the spurts of semen shoot way up inside her flexing pussy.

After I finished cumming I felt Jill's hands on my shoulder pulling me away from her mom. She said, "Now for the best part," knelt down in front of her mom and began to kiss and suck on the pussy that had produced her so many years ago. Jill's mom looked at me and said, "You know Steve, you have a gift. I think there are damn few men who can bring a woman to orgasm and keep her cumming 'til she has to beg to stop. Christ, I don't believe I ever had to beg someone to stop fucking me, ever. Least wise I sure as hell don't remember if I did. She laughed and said, "If I do know anyone as good as you, he certainly hasn't fucked me yet."

I grinned and said, "Gee Mrs. Miller, I guess I don't know much about that. I never fucked anyone before today." She laughed and said, "Well Steve, first of all, I think that after screwing me the way you just did, you should probably address me as Patty. Besides, you make me feel ancient when you call me Mrs. Miller." She shook her head in amazement and said, "Christ, I can't believe you had your first piece of ass only this morning."

I glanced at my watch and noted that it was nearly time for mom and Sue to be getting back from the Dr. office. I told Jill and Patty that I had better be getting on back home and Patty told Jill and I that she was going to lie down for a while and see if her headache would go away. She grinned and said, "Besides that, I want to relive every glorious second of the fantastic fuck we just had." She gathered her clothing and, naked, walked into the house. Jill and I followed, I gathered my scattered clothing and dressed. Jill showed me to the door, still naked. Before opening the door so I could leave, she lifted my shirt and ground her tits against my bare chest. Softly, she said maybe the four of us kids can get together this evening while our parents are partying." It was then that the light bulb burst and I suddenly recalled Patty's statement about partying with mom and dad as well as her statement about waxing her pussy. 'What exactly,' I wondered, 'is going on around here?'

I arrived back home only moments before Sue and mom arrived. Sue beamed brightly and waved a pharmacists vial of tablets as they came through the back entry into the kitchen so I knew there had been no problem getting a prescription for her pills. Mom glanced around the kitchen and said, "Gosh Steve, everything looks exactly as it did before we left. Have you been here all the time we were away?"

"No mom," I replied, "I went over to the Miller's for a bit." Sue was standing slightly behind mom and while out of mom's sight, gave me a knowing look with raised eyebrows. I nodded slightly and smiled. She lifted a fist into the air and mouthed "All right".

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds