A Haunting on Water Garden Island

"About what?" She asked plainly. "Jesus, you're completely soaked. Did you fall in a lake?"

"What? No! We need to talk about the moment we shared earlier." I said suggestively. "You know after our run this morning...?"

"Moment? You mean when I farted?" She laughed.

"No, when you came." I whispered loudly.

"When I came? What the fuck?" She whispered and pulled me to the side of her bedroom door away from the hall. "You're gonna give me shit about masturbating? Everyone fucking does it from time to time. So I masturbated this morning, big deal." She said, clearly defensive.

"No, no! That's not what I..."

"How do you even know about that? I was doing that in my room while Paul was asleep this morning. Were you spying on...?" The look of disgust on her face was gut-wrenching.

"No, nooo...shhhh!" I whispered trying to calm her down. "I wasn't spying. I was with you. We did it together. In that hidden spring. Remember?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm really concerned about you. Seriously, I think this island is getting to your head. Are you okay?"

"Yes, maybe. Hold on. You mentioned you remembered farting in front of me earlier, yes?"

"Yes, you said the fresh air was messing with you. So I farted. It was a joke. Jeez..."

"Yes, then what happened? What do you remember after that?" I asked desperately.

"You said it was gross and we came back here. That's it." She shook her head. "Seriously, get some rest and maybe lay off the drinks tonight. And don't spy on me! That's fucking creepy." She walked away.

"I didn't..." It was no use. She was already gone and clearly had no idea what I was talking about. How is that even possible?

She who cums, remembers none. The thought flashed in my mind. It can't be. That's just a stupid poem carved in a cave probably by drunken hippies years ago. It can't possibly mean anything. Could it?

Maybe Kelly was right. Maybe I needed some rest and to not drink tonight. Suppose it couldn't hurt. I went to my room for a nap, but only tossed and turned. I took off my shirt and stripped down to my boxers to relax. The storms started up again and the pitter patter started to soothe me. Just as I was beginning to doze I off, the urge to pee woke me up. If it not one thing, it's another, I muttered to myself.

Reluctantly I stood up, but didn't bother putting on pants. The house was so dim, I figured no one could see me. And who would care if they did? I wandered down the hallway, remembering the other night with Kelly scaring us half to death. That was just a funny joke. Maybe all of this is just silly pranks and me overthinking it. The ornate chandelier flickered on and off, and I made my way down the stairs, creaking with every step until I got to the bottom and turned the corner to find the basement stairs.

What kind of stupid house only has a bathroom in the basement? One that was probably built before indoor plumbing I reminded myself, thinking this was at least a step above an outhouse.

I descended the stairs and the air was cold and damp. I pulled the chain cord from the lone light bulb in the center of the room. The light flickered a few times and eventually produced a low, orangey glow briefly illuminating clusters of old furniture covered in white sheets. There was only one door in the whole basement, and I walked towards it figuring it had to be the bathroom.

The light bulb flickered behind me, casting spastic shadows before going out completely. Why didn't I bring a flashlight, I cursed to myself.

The bathroom was completely dark and reeked of rotted wood. At this point I was ready to whip out my dick and pee on a wall for all I cared, I just wanted to get the hell out of here. I took a few steps toward where my best guess of where the toilet was and slipped my penis out from my boxers and tried to relax.

I couldn't pee for the life of me in this bizarre place. I took another deep breath and felt a strange warmth on my dick. "Oh no, please no..." I whispered to myself as my shaft started to thicken.

Warm and mysterious hands stroked my length, cupping my dangling balls below. I let out a breathy moan, not sure I could fight this anymore. Not sure I even wanted to, it was starting to feel a little better.

A cold draft blew through the room as an incredible warmth and wetness surrounded my cock. "This isn't real. This isn't real!" I reminded myself as the motions sped up. The tongue wrapped around my tip in the darkness, and slid along the underside of my shaft down to my sack and back up again taking me into her mouth. Her? God I hoped it was a her, whatever it was.

"This isn't real!" I reminded myself. "You're probably asleep and dreaming while jerking off."

But the sensations grew stronger, and unlike last night, this actually felt...good. Like really good, I thought as the bobbing head seemed to glide up and down my shaft effortlessly, swallowing more and more of my length. "Jeez, I'm close..." I finally muttered aloud as if to warn this imaginary spirit of my impending orgasm.

The delightful sensations continued, giving my whole body a wave of pleasure as I started to gasp and shake..."fuck, I'm about to..."

"Yeah, cum for me baby." I heard a real female voice say as I shook and erupted involuntarily, shooting out several ropes of thick cum in her mouth.

As my penis pulsed a few more times and slowly went limp as it slid out of her mouth, flopping against my balls. She stood and I could hear her licking her lips and exaggerating her swallowing noises.

As the lights flickered on barely, I saw the shadowy figure in front of me, before the room brightened fully. LAURIE? Holy fuck. Holy fuck. No, no, no, no, no, NO! I tried as hard as I could to will it and wish it to not be real.

Laurie's eyes were mostly shut, clearly drunk. "Come to bed, Jim. It's your turn now. I'm gonna sit on your face so hard." She never opened her eyes. Was she sleep walking? Did she really believe I was her boyfriend?

I followed her up the stairs and watched her go in her room. I put my ear up to the door and heard the sounds of giggling that soon turned into moaning.

Oh god, oh god, this is baaaaad. I didn't even know how to describe this confusing feeling. Guilt? Pain? Fear? It was awful.

I walked over to Kelly's room hoping to share what happened. She might be the only person who I could remotely talk to about this, but we were already on shaky terms from earlier. As I was about to knock on her bedroom door, I heard the clear sounds of sex, moans and swearing going on inside the room. At least someone is having sex with their actual partner. I was annoyed and relieved at the same time. Guess I'd have to wait to tell her what happened and figure out how to approach this with Julie later.

As I started to walk away, I heard someone coming up the stairs. "Kelly?!" I practically shouted. "How are you here..., who is in there...?"

"Slow down there, chief." She looked amused. "What seems to be the trouble?" She asked rather jovially.

Whether or not she remembered anything from this morning no longer concerned me. I got closer and whispered frantically, "I think Paul is sleeping with Julie right now!"

"HA!" Kelly belted out. "He wouldn't do that." She didn't even seem remotely concerned. "Not my Paul." She said confidently.

"What have you had a lobotomy?" I shouted in a whisper. She seemed to take offense to that. "Sorry, just this house, this island has a way of making people do things. He probably doesn't even know it's not you, but that doesn't mean it's not happening."

"This is really getting tiring, Garret. You've said some pretty fucked up things lately. Stop making all of this shit up."

"I'm not!" I said as loudly as I could, still in a whisper. "If I'm making it up, go in there and see." I realized I didn't actually open the door, so I can't say I saw it, but I definitely heard it.

"Garret." She said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm going to go downstairs, get myself a drink and go get the bonfire started." She swallowed and added. "Do yourself a favor, and just trust me Julie isn't sleeping with Paul right now. Go lie down and try to come to your senses before you do anything rash." She turned and disappeared down the stairs.

Maybe she was right. If two people think the opposite thing, how do you know you're right and not the crazy one? I went to my room and found Julie asleep, peacefully under the covers. After letting out a huge sigh of relief, I cursed this place. Julie didn't do anything. I'm the one who just got head from another girl. I practically laughed at how far south this trip went. Julie stirred and then moaned as she rolled to her other side. The sheet was barely covering her, and her hidden curves were visible underneath the thin fabric.

I walked over and felt like a creep for even thinking about this, but I lightly lifted the sheet and saw her curled up, completely naked. Her breasts were squished in between her arms and her bent legs concealed everything more than the side of her crack, but my original fear was confirmed. Completely naked. She told me once she didn't like to sleep naked, the feeling of the fabric on her intimate skin always kept her awake.

Is it possible she really was fucking Paul, and then dashed over here when she heard me scream at Kelly in the hallway? Is she just pretending to be asleep now? I set the sheet back down, covering her again and gave her a gentle nudge on the shoulder to see if she was sleeping, or to test her acting skills if she was pretending.

"Julie..." I whispered and lightly touched her shoulder. "You awake?"

"Nnnnmm." She mumbled. "Not again...I'm too tired." She smiled and rolled back to her other side.

"Again? Too tired for what?" I had a pretty clear guess what that could be, but it still didn't really prove anything. Besides, people who just got head from another girl shouldn't go picking fights.

I decided to get dressed and join Kelly in making the bonfire. As I put my shorts back on, I felt a strange solid object in the pocket and pulled it out. It was the stone I used in the hot spring to uncover the message on the wall. Maybe I didn't make that up.

I examined the long narrow stone, and noticed it had a rounded tip at the end, a smooth long middle and a bulbous blob on the opposite end. This almost looks like a small, stone dildo, I thought to myself. Maybe if I showed this to Kelly she'd remember and believe me. Or maybe she'd have me committed. I needed to try either way, and threw on the rest of my clothes and ran out of the room.

As I rushed down the hall, tiny stone dildo in hand, I felt a distinct push on my back forcing me airborne as the stone flew out of my hand down the hall. After bracing my hard fall, I turned to see who it was. Maybe Jim for getting head from his girlfriend, maybe Paul for masturbating with Kelly. But there was only an empty hallway behind and in front me. Dim, dank and silent. No sex noises coming from bedrooms, no rain on the roof. Just silence and darkness.

"This isn't funny!" I shouted to no one. "Who the hell did that?" id that, id that, at...at...my voice echoed down the hall.

Defeated, I sat there trying to find my resolve. I needed to talk to Kelly. Beg her to listen. Where is that stupid stone dick?

On my knees, I searched the dark corners of the hall where I thought it flew. Finally, I found it wedged under a door. It was too tight to pull out. I tried opening the door only to find it was locked. Why does that not surprise me?

I thrusted my shoulder into the door several times, before finally dislodging it. The door slowly swung open, creaking with every inch. The room was the dustiest I've seen yet. What is this room? Too small to be a bedroom, no furniture anyway. Nothing really. Why was it locked?

Just as I picked up the stone, another bolt of lightning struck illuminating the barren room. It was almost completely empty. Almost.

Up against the wall there was a shapely wooden box. Is that carved to look like a heart? I wondered as I got closer, noticing the two round curves on top with a slight taper underneath. My hands traced down the curves of the heart-like structure and found a narrow slit of an opening down the center.

This isn't a heart, I almost laughed to myself. This is an ass and that slit is carved to look like a pussy. Can that be? I felt the slit further, as it seemed to adjust and shift to my touch. As if that wasn't weird enough, I noticed a tinier hole right above it. An asshole? This really is an ass-shaped box, and a surprisingly detailed one at that.

A random thought popped into my head, and I pulled out the stone dick from the spring. "Worth a shot." I said aloud as I placed it near the slit, but it was too big to fit in the hole. I grabbed the top curves and rested my thumb on the synthetic asshole as I tried to maneuver the stone. The slit seemed to adjust slightly, as if accepting the stone after a little foreplay. I twisted the shaft of this strange stone dick and the curvy cheeks of the box popped open.

It was a key all along! Inside box there was a very old, leather-bound book. I blew off the dust and ran my fingers over the gold-printed letters and a wave of heat passed through me as I read the title aloud. "AQVA GAVDEN"

I opened it slowly and my heart sped up. It looked to be handwritten in ornate calligraphy. Flipping through the pages, I saw various erotic sketches. There was a man tied up on a bed getting a blowjob. Then there was a small sketch of a guy and a girl sitting in the spring. I started to put it all together; these were sketches of what was happening this weekend. This was it...proof I'm not crazy!

I slammed the book shut and raced out of the room to show Kelly, and once and for all prove I didn't make this up. At the opposite end of the hall, Kelly was already standing there, staring blankly at me. "It's been hours. Where have you been, Garret?" She asked.

As I came closer I saw she was only wearing the white T-shirt from the night before. Had it really been hours? Did this book make me lose all track of time and she was already going to bed?

I ran toward her, but she seemed to be impossibly far from me as she turned and walked away.

"Kelly...wait!" Book in hand, I sprinted across the hall and still seemed like I wasn't getting any closer.

"I've been waiting for you..." She said looking back over her shoulder and she kept walking away toward a new set of stairs I had never seen before. Kelly began ascending them and I finally felt like I was getting closer as I reached the foot of the stairwell leading up to god knows where. She was already halfway up the stairs, as I ran after her, her beautiful cheeks were poking out of the T-shirt swaying from side to side as she continued going up. Her slit was almost visible when she'd take a step up, and then disappeared when her legs came back together, and this repeated with each step she took.

"Kelly, stop!" I shouted as I sprinted up the stairs after her. Finally reaching the top, we were in a cavernous attic. Kelly's back was to me, her hair fell just over her shoulders, the thin white T-shirt stopped halfway down her ass. "You have to see this. I have proof."

Still with her back to me, I ran up right behind her. "Kelly! Look...I have proof!" I placed my hand on her shoulder, urging her to look at me. Her shirt was cold and almost damp, and still she remained facing away from me.

I tried to slide around, to get in front of her. But every move I made, I still seemed to be facing her backside. She was holding her T-shirt up by her hips, leaving her whole ass exposed.

"Kelly, god damn it, look at me!" I screamed, holding onto her shoulder. She bent forward away from my hand, and I tried to pull her back. I felt her round cheeks, bounce off of my hips, as I tried to get her upright and looking at me.

I pulled harder and faster, feeling her bounce off my hips repeatedly, slapping into my crotch. My hands gripped her waist trying a new approach to make her turn around, but all I heard was the sound of her high-pitched laugh that echoed all around me.

"Stop!" I screamed, completely frustrated but wondered why this felt so good. Finally looking down, I saw my completely erect cock disappear into her impossibly round cheeks. In and out, in and out. How long had I been fucking her? Why wasn't I stopping? I wondered as my thrusts picked up their pace, the intoxicating scent of sweat and sex flooded my system. I couldn't stop.

The high pitch laugh squealed with pleasure as I was nearing my climax.

"Garrett!" She seemed to call off in the distance. I slammed into her firm ass harder and faster, growing stronger and bigger with each thrust.

"Garrett...stop!" The voice grew louder and I finally realized it wasn't coming from her. A hand on my shoulder pulled me back. I felt her insides grip my shaft, giving the final tug as I shot first my spurt of cum inside her right before I was pulled free from her intimate hole.

Falling toward the ground, more hands held me down and she seemed to turn around instantly. Her eyes were blackened and her face was sunken in like a skeleton with extra pointy teeth. She let out a room-shaking roar and snapped at my falling dick like a cobra before evaporating into thin air.

The room was still dark, and her little laugh echoed once more as I felt a few gentle slaps on my face, bringing me to.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked.

I blinked a few more times and saw everyone huddled over me. I wheezed a few times, coughing extra cold air from my lungs still catching my breath. "You saw that?" I asked more concerned they witnessed it, rather than anything else.

"Yeah, what the fuck was that? Jim said.

"I'm not sure what I saw." Kelly said, who was wearing jeans and a hoodie, not the T-shirt I just saw her in. Or thought I did.

"That was her." I gasped. "Her. It. Whatever this legend is." I said barely able to hold myself up.

"Dude, I've known you for years and had no idea that's what you were packing." Paul said sounding impressed.

I looked down and saw my floppy dick resting against my leg. Even in its soft state, it still seemed bigger than I recall it ever being. I tucked it into my boxers and felt the added weight of it. It was definitely different. Was that from...is it possible that thing made it bigger?

"I agree with Kelly. I'm not sure what I saw." Laurie said. "Kinda just looked like you were jerking off." She blushed.

"I wasn't. At least not voluntarily." I said.

Jim handed me some clothes. "Thought you might need these."

After getting dressed, I told the group about almost everything. All of the parts I couldn't explain. It was a relief to finally get it off my chest.

"You waited until you were air fucking this thing to tell us? Why didn't you say anything sooner?" Paul asked.

"I tried, but everything just got...I tried. Kelly thought I was crazy. Hell I even started to think I was crazy."

"None of that matters now." Kelly said somewhat deflecting any guilt. "What are we going to do now?"

I showed them the mystery book I found. "I think the answers are in here. I've only flipped through it, but I think it will help." Now I know I sounded crazy.

"What on earth makes you think that will help?" Kelly called out.

"I can't explain it, but I can feel it. So far everything I've read in this book has already happened. I think it will have what happens next." I gulped and added. "I don't think we have any choice but to do what it says."

"No choice? Of course we have a choice. We can fucking leave this instant." Jim called out.

"We can't leave." Kelly said. "The ferry doesn't come as often in storm season. Next one won't come until Monday."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds