A Haunting on Water Garden Island

"No you're not." Julie said softly as we all turned our attention toward her. She quickly pulled her shirt up over her head, and sat there in her white lacy bra.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Showing some support." She said reaching behind her back with both hands, unhooking her bra. The straps fell to her shoulders and she held the loose cups against her breasts.

"You don't have to do that." Kelly said, also covering her breasts with her hands.

"I know I don't have to, but if this will make your last..." she stopped herself mid-sentence. "If we don't make it, what do I care if everyone sees my tits. If we do make it, I couldn't live with myself for not trying to help you out more." She said sincerely, as she let her bra fall down her arms. Her bare breasts drew everyone's attention, even the girls'.

"Thank you." Kelly mouthed the words silently, and finally dropped her arms revealing her own breasts through the tattered fabric left on her body. "Now Paul, it's your lucky day. I'm telling you to kiss a topless girl."

"I sure as hell wouldn't call this lucky, but you've made your point." Paul gently leaned over to Julie, awkwardly puckering his as if to avoid as much contact as possible.

Julie quietly returned the effort as they met in the middle. Their lips near a half inch off their faces, they looked like siblings being forced to do this as some cruel form of punishment from psychotic parents.

Just as I thought the kiss would end, their faces slowly started to relax. Their shoulders dropped, exhaling softly as their lips gently glided over each other before finally breaking their embrace.

"Holy shit." Paul's eyebrows nearly jumped off his face.

Julie breathed heavily, her nipples had grown erect right in front of us. She had no words, as she steadied herself.

"That was...that was..." Paul began.

"That was helpful. Thank you Paul and Julie." I said, not wanting to hear the rest. I'm sure Kelly felt the same. "Julie and Jim. You're up."

I cringed at the thought of watching my topless girlfriend kiss another guy...for the second time, but it didn't do any good to dwell on that.

Jim wasted no time leaning in as Julie did the same. Jim's hand gently caressed her face as their lips softly touched. His hand went down her shoulder, slowly lowering with spread fingers.

"Okay, that will do." Laurie called out. Clearly uncomfortable watching her boyfriend kiss another girl, and topless at that.

"Jim, Laurie, you're up. This shouldn't be a big deal since you've obviously done this a thousand times." I said.

They nodded and kissed each other rather uneventfully.

After finishing, Laurie leaned over to me. "Apparently I've already given you head, what's a kiss at this point?"

Her hand balanced herself on my thigh as she leaned in. The heat from her body passed through me, warming me up from the inside.

It was stronger than any kiss I had felt before. I found myself lightly holding her neck, as I felt the energy pass through us before breaking contact.

Finally it was time for me to kiss Kelly. With her torn shirt, breasts half exposed, she had a strangely calm demeanor as she stared me in the eyes as if she was looking through me. Those unwavering eyes never flinched.

I gulped and leaned in. Her lips felt like lava against mine, burning away my flesh. I tried to push her away, but my hand found her breast gently squeezing, soft at first, playing with the nipple between my fingers. Her hand slid up my thigh. Everything about it hurt, but I kept going for more, gently grinding my hips so my cock would rub harder against her hand through the fabric.

The lava-like feeling crept inward as if my throat was being suffocated from the inside out. Grasping for anything to end this, I pulled away with everything I had and completely ripped off whatever was left of her dress.

She sat there in just her panties staring blankly at the group. I nearly passed out, but the soft, cute laugh echoed in my ears.

"Jesus, back off man." Paul said as he was tending to Kelly. "Are you okay?"

"What happened?" She was starting to come to. "Where are my clothes?"

"Grabby Garret over there ripped them off. I'm surprised he didn't try to fuck you just now.

"I don't, I don't remember any of that." Kelly said.

The rhyme from the spring popped into my head once more.

"She who cums, has some fun, but will remember none. He who cums, remembers all But soon will be undone." I said softly to the group.

"That's enough. Seriously. I can't take this. Kelly let's go. We're leaving." Paul stood up just as another burst of lightning ignited the room, shaking me to my core. Thrown to the floor, paralyzed I felt a presence around me tearing away at my body like a sharp hairbrush made of dry ice.

A constant clicking sound echoed in my ears as I realized it was my body's attempt to breathe before I felt the instantaneous relief of whatever it was letting go of me. My breaths grew louder as I sat up and steadied myself.

The rest of the group was just starting to sit up. Blinking, still coming too I wanted to shout out what the hell happened to your clothes, Paul? But I looked down and it was just as I feared. My clothes were completely torn off and my uncontrollable erection was practically poking me in the belly button.

I was tempted to try to cover up, but it didn't seem like it would do much good. "So much for getting up and walking away." I said, staring at Paul.

He nodded back. There was no way out but further in. "Turn the page. Keep reading." He said with no emotion.

I quickly glanced around, noting everyone had next to nothing on due to the last punishment from Paul's defiance.

"Very well." I turned the page once more.

"To raise the flames higher. Explore a one way desire, Bring her to the brink, By sharing a most intimate drink."

"An intimate drink? What the fuck does that mean?" Jim shouted.

"I have one guess." Kelly said, covering her slit. "I think it means going down on someone." She blushed.

"Maybe she's right." Paul said, starting adjust his legs preparing for an oncoming blowjob. "Go ahead, Kel." He said as he took out his thick cock from what was left of his tattered boxers.

Kelly shook her head. "That's not what it said. It clearly said bring her...I think it's gotta be the guys going down on the girls."

"Fine, whatever." Paul said a little frustrated and adjusted his body practically dive bombing his face at her crotch before her hand pushed him off. "What now?"

"As much as I would prefer you going down on me, that's not the order we've been going in. You have to do this to Julie." She said with mixed feelings, clearly not excited to watch this.

"Whoa, what? I don't want Paul to go down on me." Julie said, but deep down knew it had to be that way. She lowered her head, slightly shifted her panties to the side exposing her soft slit and just the tiniest bit of hair above it.

"I'm sorry, Garret." She called out and spread her legs wide as I saw Paul lower himself right in front of her.

All I could see was the back of Paul's head barely moving right in front of my girlfriend's crotch. Not only was he licking her pussy before I did, he was touching it, smelling it, all before I did. It hurt even more to watch as I saw her hand run through his hair as she leaned back letting out a few moans.

"Okay...okay...time's up." I called out, not able to take it anymore.

"Dude I barely even did anything." Paul said.

"It says bring her to the brink, not make her cum. That will do, thank you." My jealousy was jeopardizing all of us and I knew it.

"Garret." Kelly said softly. "She needs to be brought to the brink of cumming according to the book. Unless she's the world's fastest cummer, I really think Paul needs to continue."

I reluctantly nodded. Who knows what would happen this time if we didn't follow the orders. "You're right. Please continue." I said softly and proceeded to watch Paul lower his face right in front of Julie's crotch for the second time.

Her hand returned to his hair, guiding him as her mouth fell slightly open. Sloppy, wet licking noises echoed in the room and Julie's gapped mouth soon turned into a subtle smile. She let out a few deep breaths and her motions became more tense. Gasping audibly the flames rose as she started slightly shake.

"Okay..." Kelly called out. "I know that sound...your turn is officially done."

They both agreed and Julie's face was a mix of blushing and smiling. If she really was a virgin, that might have been the first time anyone had ever done that to her.

"Thank you both." I said softly. I couldn't blame them for following through, but I still hated watching it.

"Am I next?" Jim asked. "If it's only girls for this one, I'd go down on Laurie?"

I nodded thinking this one would be easier since they were already dating.

Jim started to lower himself toward her.

"No!" Laurie protested. "I'm not ready."

"C'mon babe. I do this to you every night." Jim was a little confused.

"I know, I know. I just need a moment. Garret, why don't you go with Kelly first. I promise we'll do it before you turn the page." She said, again delaying the inevitable.

I looked over at Kelly and she too looked like she needed an extra moment, but nodded her consent just the same.

"Very well." I said moving closer to Kelly and saw the look on Paul's face. I imagine it's what I looked a moment ago, but Paul didn't say anything.

Soon I was on my belly, right in between her bare legs. Only a foot away from her slit, and I could already smell her intimate anticipation. I ran my hand over her labia, feeling the delicate folds before leaning in and kissing her clit.

She gasped as my kiss turned into a light suckle, teasing her tiny button in my mouth. Her eager lips dripped with arousal, and I licked it all up starting at the bottom of her slit all the way to the top, making several sideways motions around her budding clit.

I felt her hand run through my hair softly, and I assumed this turn was nearly over. But the flames didn't budge. I continued to lick, kiss and started to pick up the pace.

Kelly gasped, "I'm close..."

"You have to keep going." Laurie said as she monitored the low flames.

My pace quickened again and I slid a finger inside her warmth, tickling her inner ridges and continued to paint her slit with my tongue. Sliding my finger in, I felt an addictive warmth. In and out, in and out, I heard the same soft laugh echo in my ear, getting deeper and fuller, richer and lower.

I looked up to see the unnatural smile on Kelly glowing in the dark, revealing just a few too many teeth.

"You fools." The voice echoed in the room. "You thought this would get rid of me?" The gentle laugh turned into a deeper, maniacal bellow as Kelly stood up, completely naked and only half visible. The light of the flames danced on her body as if she was a composite of illuminated curves and shadows from every angle.

The room smelled of sweaty sex, rotted wood and smoke. My lungs tightened up as the air turned cold, suffocating from the inside out. The room turned dark. An impossible darkness that imposed a deafening pressure, shrinking my entire body as the room seemed to collapse.

My eyes blurred. I could barely make out the foreign shapes in front of me. Blinking a few more times, things started to come more into focus.

"Garret..." they called. "He's waking up." More familiar voices said. I gasped with everything I had and spat out some phlegm to my side.

"He's awake!" A male voice called out.

I looked around the room and saw my more than half-naked friends staring at me with relief. "We thought we..." Julie said with tears of joy. "We thought you were dead."

"He's fucking going to be dead." Paul said as I felt the force of his fist meet my cheekbone and throw me back down.

The group corralled him and held him back. I sat there dizzy, still out of breath and now certain I had multiple broken bones in my face.

"Someone...please..." I gasped. "Tell me what happened."

"You know exactly what happened. You ate out my girlfriend. She turned into god knows what and went god knows where. And you're still fucking here." He said still boiling inside. "But not for long. If you don't bring her back right now I'm going to beat you to death just so I can summon you back and fuck your ghost ass with a baseball bat." His body panted and his shoulders were bouncing from catching his breath.

I sat up, forgetting I was completely naked and put all the pain aside. "Kelly's gone? That can't be." I paced around the room muttering that over and over.

"Jesus, Garret you got that damn book. You read all those awful things. What were you thinking?" Jim asked helplessly.

My eyes darted around the room. "Wait a minute." I said starting to gain some excitement, surveying the nearly naked group. "Everyone go to your rooms, put on some warmer clothes and shoes. Grab your flashlights too."

The group stared at me, eager to follow anything that sounded hopeful. "We're going to leave this house." I added with a determined look. "And I think I know where we can find Kelly."

Everyone was back down at the bottom of the stairs, dressed in hoodies with flashlights in hand. "Where the hell are we going to go?" Jim asked.

"Follow me." I said calmly, leading the way out the back door. "It's about a 30 minute jog."

"You want us to run in this?" Paul asked. "That's nuts. It's pitch black and storming like I've never seen."

"Any of you are welcome to stay here. Alone. In the dark. With that...that...whatever that was." I gave them my last effort to try to convince them. If they didn't want to go, I didn't have time to wait around and make them.

"Whatever dude, just lead the way." Paul relented.

We made our way down the muddy trail. Twigs and branches covered in clouds of fog came into view as our flashlights bounced around. Eventually we found our rhythm as we moved almost halfway efficiently. We were like a group of soldiers marching during boot camp, only not as fast or coordinated, and we complained a hell of a lot more than they would.

Eventually we came to a rocky facade. A large, overpowering stone wall towered over us in the stormy night. "We're here."

"Where? We're in the middle of nowhere." Paul said. It was hard to make out their faces in the dark, but I knew they were not feeling optimistic. Not sure I even was at this point, but what choice did I have?

"This is it. The natural spring where I think Kelly first connected with it." I said humbly. "It's through here." I snuck through the tiny slit of the rock and began to feel the heat from inside the cave coming off the water.

One by one they slid through the opening and joined me in the cavernous, sauna-like natural wonder.

"Whoa." Laurie said.

"I know. It's incredible." Julie joined in. "Under normal circumstances this would be a paradise."

Our flashlights provided just enough light to illuminate the whole area. The warm water steamed in front of us, and the group stood on opposite sides surrounding the spring.

"Now what? Where's Kelly?" Paul asked impatiently.

"Look!" Laurie said, pointing her flashlight at where the engraving was on the wall. AQVA GAVDEN. "So this is the aqua garden you think?"

"Not exactly. I think we made a horrible error." The group stared at me unable to take any more bad news.

"What now? Just say it...rip it off like a band aid." Julie said.

"I don't think this is really the water garden. I don't think this island should actually be called Water Garden Island."

"It's clear as day, right there on the wall." Jim shouted. "Granted, it's in some fucked up font, but pretty sure it means Water Garden."

"I don't. I should have seen this earlier, it doesn't say water garden at all." I said somberly.

The group stared at me blankly.

"Is this another riddle? Some stupid puzzle?" Paul blurted out, clearly the most upset.

"It's not a puzzle. It's not English." I said softly.

"Then what the hell is it?" Jim asked.

"Latin. The ancient text in Latin only had 23 letters, and used a capital V as both the letter V and also the letter U. Which would make that properly stated as Aqua Gauden." I added.

"Gauden? Gauden? That's not a word." Jim shouted.

"Not an English word, but in Latin it is. Roughly translated it means Water..."

"Orgasm!" Paul chimed in.

"That's right, Water Orgasm." I agreed, finally feeling like we made some progress.

"How do you know that?" Jim asked Paul, completely surprised.

"While I was off at private school as punishment for not being able to control myself, I did get the benefit an intense curriculum. One of the few schools that still taught Latin." He said with pride.

"And they taught you the word for orgasm?" Laurie laughed.

"No. But in the first week most of us learned all the dirty words before the serious stuff."

"Boys will be boys." Julie added. "But how does that help us?"

"I'm not exactly sure, but I know this place is key. This is where Kelly and I shared that pleasure session." I said awkwardly.

"You both had a water orgasm." Laurie said softly.

I nodded my agreement and the group started to follow.

"That thing already messed with me the night before when I thought it was giving me head, but maybe that only happened so I would want to follow Kelly on her run the next day. Maybe it was leading us here."

"That seems like a stretch." Jim said.

"Do you have a better idea?" Paul added starting to become a little more cooperative. "What were you thinking this could mean?"

"I still don't fully know, but the answers are in here. I can sense it." As I walked over to the wall and felt the letters, AQVA GAVDEN, I read the lines below aloud.

"shee who cums, has some fun, but will remember none he whoo cumms, remembers all but will soon be undone"

"Does that mean anything to anyone?" I asked hoping someone had a clue.

The group was mostly quiet.

"Nothing other than the obvious that when Kelly came she didn't remember any of it. And when you came...maybe you're being undone...like this is your demise?" Laurie said more as a question than a statement.

"It clearly makes sense for Kelly." I started to think aloud. "She thought I was crazy because she had no recollection of this. But me being undone? I just don't get it."

"It's a pretty janky poem, whoever wrote it." Paul said, almost laughing at it.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not leaving anything to chance.

"He's just upset there are no pictures to go along with it." Jim said.

"Quiet, I want to hear this. What seems odd to you about it?" I was genuinely curious.

"Lots of things. The rhythm is all wrong, tons of misspellings, it barely rhymes and the punctuation is inconsistent. It doesn't even have a period at the end."

"Latin, poetry, grammar, when did you become so studious, professor?" Laurie asked.

"Seriously though, it's like a stoned idiot wrote this. Anyone can do better than that." Paul added.

"Holy shit. He's right." I said frantically running to the wall. "Think about it. This is in English. Poor English, but English nonetheless. No hints of Latin. The other poems were definitely fucked up, but they didn't have errors like this."

The group grew silent from this revelation.

"And there's no period because this isn't the end of the poem. There has to be more below." I continued and felt around the wall beneath the visible words. It was almost perfectly smooth, too smooth to be a stony wall. It became obvious that a thin layer of clayish mud had been added over the stone wall. This wasn't an accident, it was put here on purpose to cover up whatever was underneath. I wished I still had that stone dick, as I tried reveal the rest of the message jamming my flashlight into the wall breaking off shards of clay. Eventually more came into focus as I read aloud once more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds