A Haunting on Water Garden Island

"shee who cums, has some fun, but will remember none until She's done. he whoo cumms, remembers all but will soon be undone. At lasst, more than one joiins the fun, Her reign will forever be done. from one, all must come."

"Holy cow, guys! Notice anything about the capital letters? Only Her and She are capped...and not all of the time." I pointed it out, growing more excited at the breakthrough. "The she is Kelly and the She is It, her, whatever It is. Someone else must have written this trying to help others fight against Her."

"So what? What do we do with that?" Laurie asked, crossing her arms not ready to believe it.

"I think you know what it means." Julie said, as she took off her top and tossed it to the side.

Paul took off his shirt. "More than one join the fun." He unbuckled his belt and quickly slid off his pants.

"This is nonsense." Laurie said. "Even if you believed that, it doesn't say all. Just more than one." Still crossing her arms, she grew very uneasy.

"She's right." I added as I took off my shirt. "There's nothing that says we all have to do it. And there's no guarantee it will work." Quickly I undid my belt and unzipped my fly, as all the others, excluding Laurie, were down to their underwear at this point.

"None of you have to do anything you don't want to." Paul said, bravely removing his boxers, now the first one to be completely naked in front of everyone. Not bothering to cover up, almost using his nudity as a symbol of vulnerability. "But maybe the more of us who join in, the better shot we have. I just want Kelly back, I don't care about anything else." He said with his arms out to the side as if knowing we were all secretly making comments and judgements in our heads about his exposed body.

The group grew silent and couldn't help but stare at his naked form. He had always been the tough, smart ass who didn't take shit from anyone. Here he was, naked as the day he was born, asking for help.

Paul walked into the water and found a cozy spot, which happened to be right where Kelly sat the other day.

"I'll join you." Julie said, finishing removing her bra, and quickly slipping off her jeans and panties. She too paused as if to give the group a chance to awkwardly see her nudity. She crossed her arms, but that only seemed to prop up her breasts and left her flat stomach on display, slightly tilting her hips bringing her small patch of dark brown hair above her slit toward us.

"I'm sorry Laurie, but I have to join them." Jim told her, torn between helping his friends and sticking by his girlfriend's side. Soon he was naked as well. His penis dangled awkwardly away from his thighs, already getting a little excited as he joined Paul and Julie in the spring.

I saw a small tear form in the corner of Laurie's eye as she watched her naked boyfriend walk into the water with the others. This wasn't fair to her. This wasn't fair to any of us.

"I know." I said, walking up to her and gave her a hug. "It's pretty fucked up, but if we stick together we'll be okay."

She nodded her understanding as her face was muffled into my shoulder. "Hopefully. I just need a moment to process all this." And she walked toward the narrow opening to the cave.

"Where are you going?" Jim shouted out from the water.

"I just need a walk. I'll be right back." She said looking back at the group once more before disappearing out of sight.

"Wait!" Jim shouted and stood up, now fully erect. His shaft bobbed sideways back and forth right in front of Julie. She grabbed it so it wouldn't smack her in the face.

The sobs of Laurie echoed through cave as she caught a glimpse of what just happened.

"Laurie, wait!" Jim shouted, "I need to go talk with her." He said to the group.

"No you stay. Looks like you're already in the middle of something." I said, noting how Julie was still holding onto his erection. Jim looked down, as if noticing this for the first time. He had a reluctant smile on his face and slowly sat down next to her.

It's just the cave. It's just the island. It makes you do things you wouldn't normally do. I tried to remind myself as I left through the slit to go find Laurie.

The rain had calmed down to a light drizzle. I didn't see Laurie anywhere, so I started wandering around calling out for her. "Laurie? Laurie?" No response.

I sloshed around in the wet grass and circled around the cave to the other side. By the time I made a full circle around I could barely even recognize where I was. Underneath a large tree, I saw dark figure curled up in a ball sitting on a rock. "Laurie?" I called out and ran toward her. "Laurie?"

Her face was tucked in between her pulled-up legs that her arms wrapped around, gently shaking from soft cries.

"Mind if I sit?" I asked as I approached.

She shrugged her shoulders, barely looking up as I sat down next to her. This was so awful. She was crying, everyone was terrified and our friend was missing. Not to mention she mistakenly gave me head earlier in the day. "You okay?" I asked, instantly regretting that. Obviously she wasn't. Who would be?

"I'm so sorry about everything." I said, not really knowing where to begin. "This is without a doubt, in the top five weirdest weekend getaways I've ever been on." I said dryly, finally getting a chuckle out of her.

"Garret!" She rolled her eyes and rotated her body, cuddling up next to me as she wiped away her tears. "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know." I wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her shoulder.

"I think I owe you an apology...for blowing you earlier." She said.

"Ha, I think I owe you a thank you for that." I joked.

"Shut up!" She cuddled closer. "But seriously, I think I really messed things up with Jim. You saw what was about to happen with Julie back there...maybe he's just trying to get even with me for sucking your..." she trailed off.

"Maybe. Or maybe this island is just messing with him. Messing with all of us. Or maybe he's just trying to get Kelly back the only way we've heard so far."

She nodded. "Do you think it will work? Do you really think a "water orgasm" will bring Kelly back." She said water orgasm using her fingers for air quotes.

"I don't know, but are we any worse off if it doesn't?" I asked.

Laurie shrugged her shoulders. "I understand. I get why he wants to help. And I want to help too, really I do. I just don't think I can bring myself to an orgasm now. Not like that...in there."

"You mean a haunting spirit on a cold, stormy night in the middle of nowhere isn't a turn on for you? It's like I hardly even know you anymore." I said, again trying to lighten the mood.

"Do you ever stop?" She asked with a reluctant smile, and cuddled up even closer to stay warm.

My hands rubbed her arms, and now from her recent shift of position fell to her belly, just below her breasts. I continued gently rubbing, hoping to keep her calm.

"If I stop, what's left?" I asked somberly. My hand lightly rubbed a little higher, I could feel the weight of her breasts on the back of my hand as I was practically right underneath where they fell. As fucked up as this was, I felt a familiar rush of blood, as my penis started to stir.

Her hand rested on my thigh, breathing softly, her mind was deep in some other universe. She didn't even realize she was nearly touching my thick bulge down my inner leg.

"Do you think he's fucking her?" She asked saddened by the thought.

Without asking who she was talking about, I knew exactly what she meant. I wanted to say, of course not! But all I ended up saying was, "I don't know. Maybe." Truthfully I didn't know, but my hunch was yes. My hand glided up, now massaging her breast without hiding it, the same way I was rubbing her belly a moment ago.

"It's going to be okay." I said, lightly feeling her hardened nipple through her hoodie, realizing she wasn't wearing a bra.

She let out a little gasp, but didn't stop me. "I'm sorry, it's just...it's been a while since I've had an orgasm. Actually I think I'm the only one of us who hasn't cum on this trip." She said softly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, slowly moving my hand under her hoodie, feeling her warm belly as I made my way upward. "How do you know that?"

She gasped again as my hand found its way to her breast, taking in the weight. It was surprisingly firm and full. I had known her since middle school, long before she developed. It was a little weird now feeling her chest for the first time under these conditions. Her hard nipples lightly moved in between my fingers, and I felt her hand slide over the outline of my cock in my jeans.

My hand finally released her breast, and slid down her belly, making short work of the button on her jeans. I felt the lacy texture of her panties, and the incredible warmth radiating as I made my way lower over her dampened mound. Pulling her in close, I rubbed her slit over her panties a little faster and realized she never answered my question.

"How do you know you're the only one who hasn't cum?" I asked, realizing I was now lightly kissing her neck.

"Oh, please don't stop..." she said as she unbuckled my belt and quickly freed my eager shaft.

I felt her hand hold onto the length, lightly sliding the skin up and over the tip and using my pre-cum on the way back down.

"How do you know?" I asked again, now sliding her panties to the side, and feeling her wet slit. I'm not sure what came over me, as I found myself on my knees, pulling her tight jeans down over her hips, feeling her smooth thighs as I pushed them down past her knees. Instinctively she spread her legs, inviting me in for more.

This felt so wrong, but I found myself kissing her right, inner thigh as I rubbed her other leg inching my way toward her center. "How do you know?" I asked again, between breathy kisses, beginning to inhale her intoxicating, intimate aroma.

"Don't stop." She whimpered almost painfully, as I felt her fingers run through my hair. "Just don't stop..."

"I won't...as long as you tell me..." I felt like I was in some kind of intimate negotiating session, as I kissed closer and closer, lightly licking where her inner leg met her groin just barely apart from her slit.

"You and Kelly..." she said between gasps, "already said you came."

I kissed as close as I could without reaching her actual slit.

"I watched Jim jerk off last night, and this morning." She said softly.

I slid my nose just over her slit, taking in her unique scent, barely grazing the wet skin while letting out a soft breath on her intimate area. She shivered from the mix of temperatures.

"Paul...if he didn't fuck Kelly last night, I at least caught him jerking off in the basement today. Pretty sure he knew I was watching." She said with a mischievous smile.

I rewarded her with a soft lick, starting at the bottom of her slit working my way up to her clit, flicking it with my tongue a few times before surrounding it with my full mouth.

Briefly removing contact with her pussy to ask, "And Julie...?"

With her fingers still in my hair, she held me close and started to grind methodically against my mouth, gasping louder and louder the closer she got. "And Julie..." her voice dropped, and added with a wicked laugh. "I made her cum."

"Whaa..." I tried to ask, but she forced my mouth into her slit as she continued to frond on my face.

She was impossibly strong, and I couldn't break free.

"I'm pretty sure you heard us earlier. In fact, I made sure you did. We were in Paul's room." She said plainly, still not letting me up. "She was reluctant at first, but soon she bent to my will just like you're doing now." She laughed, "Jeez, I barely had to cuddle with you before you tried to save the damsel in distress. So predictable."

My mouth still pressed up tight against her slit, my eyes looked up and locked with hers. Cold and dark, they stared right through me.

"From one, all must come." She laughed, "You immature fools. That line wasn't talking about an orgasm. It's about how you arrived. I'm the one who brought you all here...for Her."

My head was spinning with all that was happening. This can't be. She gripped my hair harder, preventing me from backing off.

"You were the closest to solving the poem on the wall, but like most guys you stopped just short of the real goal."

"What arrh y takh bout?" I mumbled and screamed through a mouthful of pussy.

She laughed at the vibrations from my slurred words. "Oooh, I like that." She slid her hips around as if she was dragging this out as long as she could. "Keep talking..." she said mockingly.

"Th fck ss goin onn?" I mumbled, feeling her slit slide all over my mouth.

"You did such a good job deciphering that poem, I thought for sure you'd figure it out. But you forgot the most important part. She who cums last, joins forever."

I had stared at the poem for so long it was engrained into my head like a photograph. Recalling all the misspelled words.

shee whoo cumms lasst, joiins forrever.

How did I not see that? I thought to myself as her juices ran down my chin.

"I didn't even have to summon her. Your virgin slut of a girlfriend and that bimbo Paul took care of that on the first night. I was all set to have a little seance later that evening, but jeez...pissing in the fire and calling Her out like that worked far better than any seance ever could." She laughed and adjusted her hips slightly so my mouth rested right on her clit. "After that, I just had to be the last one to cum. She has a way of making everyone do...interesting things, but only those worthy of her can withstand the immediate gratification. Resist these earthly temptations for everlasting pleasure. Just like the Bible, only real." She said that last part as if I was some religious figure taking personal offense to it.

"Once you bring me over the edge...it will all be over." She laughed and moaned as she grew closer.

I pushed away with all my might, but she had unnatural strength holding me up to her slit. She chuckled carelessly, "Even if you did get away, it wouldn't matter. I could just finish myself off...and I'd still be the last to cum. I just thought it would be more fun cumming from you." She laughed at her bad pun.

"Whrr KLLY?" I screamed through her slit.

"Oh fuck yeah, you have to try that on Julie. If you make it out of here alive." She cackled and leaned back as a bolt of lightning struck in the distance.

I did the only thing I could, and bit down on her pussy as hard as I could. The soft flesh practically crunched in my mouth before she ripped herself away and slapped me.

"Naughty little thing." She said with a hint of amusement.

My face was finally free and I crawled away on my back, face up still looking at her. My erection hadn't lost a beat, and her eyes grew wide as she stared at it.

"That could come in handy for this task." She said playfully.

"Where's Kelly? I finally said clearly.

"Hmmm, Kelly? Brunette, nice ass, cute tits, and has some attitude. That one?"

"Laurie, this isn't you. That thing is making you do this." I said still crawling away. "What did you do with Kelly?" I screamed.

"Me? What did I do with her?" She said, tossing her jeans and panties to the side, now completely naked. Her breasts jiggled slightly as she slowly walked toward me. "No, no, no, no, no, no...not me. I didn't do anything with her." She said as she grabbed my cock, gripping it extra hard as if payback for the bite I gave her.

"Kelly's being held until SHE gets what SHE wants. And we're going to make sure SHE gets exactly what she wants..." As Laurie finished, another bolt of lightning struck nearby, casting an array of shadows over her curves as she straddled me, still holding my cock with a wicked grip.

I rolled, twisted and unsuccessfully tried to break free. "How the fuck are you so strong?"

"Once again you have it backwards. I'm not any stronger than I ever was...yet." She slid her hips around my midsection, lightly rubbing her spread slit over my abs. "You're just weaker. Every time you came in Her, you grew weaker and SHE grew stronger."

She cackled once more and squeezed my scrotum like a stress ball. "You've already inseminated her twice. The third time will set her free."

"No...no!" I screamed, already knowing what was coming. Another bolt of lightning struck, illuminating a shadowy figure approaching. Her hourglass curves mysteriously shifted in the dark the closer she came.

Laurie slid her hips up my chest and spun around, now sitting upright with her butt right in front of my face as she watched Her approach. I could feel Laurie trembling with nervous excitement as her plan was nearing fruition.

"I've done everything needed...he's ready for you." She said talking to the shadowy figure approaching. Laurie slid backwards, her round cheeks parted over my face, once again grinding her pussy forcefully on my mouth.

I tried to pull her off, move her to the side to see. But my strength was gone. I felt a strange coldness grip my cock, stroking it like sandpaper before the figure sat down on it. My view was blocked by Laurie's cheeks spilling over my face, but I could feel the thing, it, starting to slide my erection inside her. Cold at first, hot a second later. Painfully hot, like I was fucking a bonfire.

Laurie cackled as I writhed from the strange sensations. "That's it, Garret...cum in her one last time and She will regain all Her power."

I barely heard the words, as I felt Laurie's slit grind up and over my mouth to my nose and back down again, while I felt all of my energy being drained from my cock. As if It was pulling my life force through my insides and out my dick.

As terrifying and painful as this was, I still felt the urge to cum growing stronger. The more I tried to get Her off, and the more I twisted to move Laurie's ass off my face to see, the more I felt my penis throbbing. All the kegel exercises in the world couldn't withstand this amount of supernatural pressure and pleasure.

Laurie sped up with more focused movements, as she neared her climax. The deep and echoing laugh surrounded me from whatever was riding my cock. I could barely breathe, as Laurie's intimate juices and earthy aroma filled my senses. My will gave out, as the feeling of a thousand hands stroked my cock while still inside her. My balls tightened, and it felt like I was cumming from inside my soul as I erupted, shaking violently. Laurie began to tremble on top of my face and an earth shaking laugh lingered as lightning struck all around us. Everything turned pure white, brighter than bright. The deep laugh transformed into the same high-pitched laugh that's rattled in my brain this whole trip.

I closed my eyes and the pure white faded to a cloudy darkness as I saw a glimpse of the mysterious figure riding me to completion, pulling out every last drop of cum and energy I had. The most beautiful face I ever saw smiled at me, as the light faded and shadows overtook her face, darkening her eyes, her pearly white teeth turned sharper and her gorgeous cheeks faded, revealing the bones underneath before disappearing entirely.

I blinked a few times and dawn was starting to break. Nude and shivering, I clung to the warmth in front of me holding the bare flesh that rested on my hips. My hands explored before my eyes did, as I realized I was caressing a pair of breasts. Still on my back, I pulled the form down to my chest and felt her breasts flatten as she rested on me. It wasn't until she adjusted her hips and legs to lie flat against me that I realized I was still inside her. Panic set in, but I was too weak to throw her off. Was I still inside this thing?

Finally my vision started to come into focus as I felt her hair tickle my chest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds