A Heart Divided Ch. 06

She leaned forward, putting more pressure on my shoulders and gripping tight with her fingers. I thought of the marks she might leave. Was that intentional? She stopped moving up and down and began sliding back and forth. I knew she was trying to stimulate her clit to get her over the edge, so I lifted my hips to help improve the angle. She sighed in appreciation and collapsed onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck. Her face was beside me on the pillow, making her little cries and whimpers sound like shouts. I rubbed my hands up her sides and down to her hips, slowly, consistently.

Then I slipped one hand between us and cupped her breast. Gina gasped and pushed herself up a bit. "Do it!" she begged. I took her nipple in my mouth. The slightest pressure with my lips around it was the last piece of the puzzle for her. Her hips jerked forward as she cried out, and my cock slipped out of her, falling with a thump onto my stomach. Gina moaned in frustration and tried to push back onto it. I reached down and lined us up to meet one of her thrusts.

The sudden fullness made her grip me tight around the neck. She mumbled with her face in my hair, "cumming... cumming... O fuck... O fuck... cumming... mmmhmmmm..." She writhed on top of me, legs moving aimlessly, wildly around, trying to capture the feel of my skin but also at the mercy of her spasms. And just when I thought she was winding down, she did one more grind with her pelvis and started shaking again, lifting her head up and giving one long, wordless groan.

Rubbing her back, I asked, "Like that?"

She laughed, and I felt her breasts jiggle against my chest. "Just like that." And then she dropped her head onto the pillow. She closed her arms around me, her elbows tightening around my ribs and her hands on my shoulders. She kissed my neck and shoulders, then mumbled, "you close?"

I realized I wasn't- I had been so distracted by trying to make things work for her that I wasn't feeling my own drive to release.

"Not yet, but I don't think that'll be a problem."

"How do you want me?" she asked, wiggling her hips and kissing around my chest and shoulders.

"Since I'm guessing you still don't want to kiss my mouth..."

"Un-uh," she grunted, moving her lips along my collarbone.

"And you don't want me to get up and wash."

"Nope..."

"How about you turn around and give me a view that will take my mind off your gorgeous lips?"

"OK," she breathed out, straightening up.

She started moving up and down, rotating a little with each small bounce. She moved until she was facing my feet, then started riding me that way. I groaned at the sight of her ass moving steadily up and down in front of me- why had we never done this before? Gina's hips and butt were amazing to watch. I tentatively put my hands on her hips and ran them along the curve of her cheeks, not wanting to break the spell she had put me in.

When she leaned forward and put her hands on the bed between my legs, the change in sensation took me to the next level- I was ready to start pushing towards my own climax. Holding her hips, I pulled her down onto me and started thrusting up. Gina stopped pushing down, finding it hard to synch with my erratic thrusts. That worked better for me- I could pull on her hips and she would follow my lead that way.

I felt like I could get a lot deeper in that position, and the feel of her pubic bone rubbing along the underside of my shaft hastened my cum. I felt my balls getting ready to release their load, and my breathing started to come out as incoherent grunts. I looked up and Gina and could see from the side that her boobs swaying, smacking against her body with my thrusts. That image, and the feel of her walls gripping me down to my base drew out a few hard thrusts up into that perfect body.

I pulled her hips hard on the last thrust, and Gina responded by pressing down on me with all the force she could. I felt so deep inside her as I began to release.

"gah-AHHHH! ... ffffuuUCK! ... GinnnAAAAAGGGHH!"

Each pulse coincided with an upward jerk of my head and chest, lifting off the pillow. I pulled out a little and pushed in again, still cumming hard. I felt Gina's fingers furiously brushing her entrance- the steady pressure adding to my pleasure and hopefully accelerating hers.

As I lowered my butt to the bed and stopped pumping out cum, Gina was still rubbing her clit with one hand and massaging one of her nipples with the other. I lay there, sucking in air and watching from behind as she dropped her head and started gasping. She fell forward, and one hand caught her fall. I felt her tunnel tighten around me again as I began to soften. She came softly, briefly, then breathed out slowly.

After a few deep breaths, she looked back at me and asked, "Ready?" Grabbing the condom at my base, I said, "Go ahead." She dismounted and wobbled to the bathroom. We both cleaned up and I flipped through the limited selection of channels to find something to watch in bed. As we settled in next to each other, relishing the feel of our skin together under the covers, my phone rang. Knowing that Lynn was probably checking on me, I gave Gina a helpless look.

Putting the phone to my ear, I said, "Hey."

"Just checking to make sure your flight got in OK."

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm settling in at the hotel now." Gina ran her fingertips along my chest and watched my face as I talked.

"Are you going to get dinner soon? I know it's earlier there."

"I'll be fine, Lynn. I'm going to bed early so I'll be refreshed in the morning."

"OK...just...let me know how it goes."

"Alright- I don't know how involved this process is, though, so don't call tomorrow and interrupt."

"OK. But you'll call me tomorrow night?"

I thought for a few seconds. "No, Lynn. I want some time to think...remember? You kind of dumped a lot of stuff on me this week, and I don't feel ready to respond yet."

"OK, Gary." Then a long pause. "Gare? I'm sorry."

"I know. I'll see you Sunday."

"I love you."

"Bye."

I put the phone down and squeezed Gina. She mumbled, "Well that wasn't at all awkward."

"Aren't you supposed to give me a blow job or something while I'm on the phone with my wife? Isn't that how it goes in the stories?"

"What stories?" she teased, feigning shock as she lightly massaged my cock in her hand. "What kind of stories have you been reading, Gareth?"

I blushed, realizing I had given something away. Then she smiled and put her head on my chest. "We'll have to compare notes sometime."

I laughed lightly, and Gina's head bounced as my chest shook.

She did blow me later, after a mindless action movie had ended. I returned the pleasure with my fingers, and then we slept until the dawn found us again gasping and moaning in each other's arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds