A Houseful of Incest Ch. 01

"Ohhh Chris," she moaned, "You feel so strong and so big! Oh, I love holding you like this!"

"And you feel so sweet and sexy and warm," I said, adding my piece, "So smooth and so very delicious!"

"That's 'cos of you!" breathed Debbie as her hips squirmed and wriggled her wiry pubes against me, "You make me feel like that!"

I let my hand roam down her smooth back, following her spine until I found her soft yet firm ass, then cupped one cheek and pulled her even tighter to me.

"Ohhh Chris – yesss!" she hissed as she squirmed her body around as if to get her pussy to reach my cock, "Ohhh, I like that – now come and kiss me properly."

Our lips quickly met and locked together – she was no novice when it came to kissing. Quickly her tongue slid between my lips and I met it with my own tongue, our two oral organs twisting and sliding around most erotically. Her breath felt hot and fresh on my face, so mine probably felt hot on hers too and it just added to the sexiness of the moment and every time I breathed in I could smell her deliciously feminine fragrance. For a moment our loins had ceased in their squirming, but as our lust rose through our lips, so our bodies started to move around again, sliding against each other sensuously until eventually I pushed us apart. The very last thing I wanted was to blow off against her belly – I'd never live it down!

I moved away a bit and raised myself upwards, pressing Debbie gently over and onto her back before guiding her legs apart.

"Ohhh, you're going to do it!" she hissed, her hips lifting her pussy upwards, "Please Chris, do it!"

"In a minute, just wait," I said soothingly, "I haven't finished yet – damn, I've hardly started!"

With that I settled myself so that I lay partially on her, supporting myself so that I didn't crush her and so that my hand and mouth could find her breasts and nipples, while the stiff shaft of my cock slid against her leg.

"Where do you want me to start?" I asked, but not only did Debbie not answer but I knew exactly where I was aiming anyway.

Her sweet tasting little nipple, perched high on her firm warm breast felt hard between my lips and as I rubbed my tongue against the little nub of flesh it seemed to soften and grow.

"Ahhh!" hissed Debbie as I worked on her nipple, "Ohhh, that feels so nice – don't forget the other one!"

As if I would! I carried on nibbling where I was for now though, gently chewing her nipple and sucking a fair bit of breast into my mouth occasionally, then closing my lips tight. I blew on her tit; used my hand to caress and gently squeeze it; flicked my tongue quickly over her nipple and then chewed softly on it again, causing Debbie to gasp anew.

"Ohhh Chris, no, no, please don't stop!" she pleaded, as I paused and moved to her other breast to renew my attack, my freshly planted lips putting an end to her quick gasps of frustration.

She moaned contentedly again as I began to work on her thrusting nipple while down her body her hips had started pressing her pussy up against me and her leg muscles seemed to be tightening and stiffening against my rigid cock.

In response to her reaction and knowing that she was now nicely primed I left her breasts; while also knowing that I'd probably return, I worked my way down her smooth body, keeping my tongue sliding over her skin as I slowly lowered myself while feeling her body responding to my touch. Debbie obviously understood where I was going and her hands came and rested on my head, as if to guide me to her preferred place of interest, the same target that I was eventually aiming for. On the way however, I paused to wriggle my tongue into her belly button, which brought about a sudden gasp and a full-bodied shudder too but then, a few moments later I was poised over her pussy as her hands pressed more heavily on my head.

The scent of her arousal was strong down there, but it was a delicious scent that made my cock jump with eager joy while Debbie added to my excitement by moving her hands from my head to rest them on either side of her fluffy delta.

"There, just there!" she breathed as her fingers pointed at her clit, "Please Chris, lick me there!"

"Not a problem!" I murmured softly as I gazed at her virginal pussy, "Let me look at you first though."

At my age I'd already seen a reasonable number of pussies but without a doubt Debbie's precious pussy was the most pleasing to me, and not just because it belonged to my sister. It just looked so fresh, so eager, so ready and so welcoming somehow.

"You're beautiful Debs," I said as I looked up at her face, seeing her gazing down at me from between her breasts, "You make me want to keep you just as you are!"

"No, no, no, I don't want that – I want you to fuck me!" she cried, "I don't care how I look afterwards – I just want to feel you inside me!"

I laughed gently at her eagerness, then turned my attention to her clit.

"Let's get you all worked up and ready then," I added, "A nice little orgasm will get your juices running in no time, won't it."

Quickly I lowered my mouth over her clit so that instead of responding verbally Debbie just gasped loudly as her body jerked powerfully, thrusting her clit up into my mouth. I managed to keep my teeth out of the way, then slipped my tongue out and over her soft warm protrusion, feeling it hardening and rising quickly.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried, her voice quivering like her clit, "Ohhh yesss, right there!"

I stayed where I was, absorbed in the excitement of her clitoris, my whole mind and being locked into that one tiny bit of flesh. Every single little movement of my lips or tongue seemed to stir Debbie anew, until her entire body was one quivering mass of fluttering female flesh.

"Ohhhh, you're going to make me cum!" she panted, her hips writhing almost furiously as I worked on her suddenly wet and slippery clit, "Ohhh Chris – oooooh – ohhhhh, yesss, here it cums!"

Suddenly her body froze for an instant, then seemed to burst into life, every part of her flailing around wildly as her orgasm drove her insane for a moment.

Then she was gasping and crying out and laughing all in one, then pulling me strongly back up her body until our lips met again.

Her mouth roamed furiously over my sticky lips, absorbing her own taste and seemingly testing my entire mouth to see if she could find any trace of her body, then she eased off and relaxed, letting me lift my head.

"Oh Chris, that was wonderful!" she panted happily.

"You liked that, I gather?" I asked and Debbie's glowing happy smiling face was all the answer I needed.

"More?" I asked and Debs nodded her head madly, then pushed me back down her body.

"Of course I want more!" she moaned as she pressed my face back against her clit, "Lots more!"

Naturally, while her clit was my first target I also had another place to explore and now I brought my hands into play, sliding them up her quivering thighs until I felt the prickle of the hairs covering her pussy.

Debbie's body jerked as I touched her pubes once again, then her legs spread further apart and I lifted my face from her clit to see how things were getting on.

Under her curly coat of pubes her lips looked plump and reddened now, even on the outside. Her lips still fitted tightly together so I moved my hand and gently pressed one finger between her lips.

She sucked in a big breath as I started to probe into her pussy, then gasped sharply as my finger met and released her locked-up juices.

"Oooohhh!" she squeaked, "I can feel you coming...feel your finger, ahhh, you're pushing it into me!"

My finger was now at least half way inside her lips and I moved slowly, using her gushing slippery juices to part her lips until her opened pussy lay before my eyes; a wet, glistening, scented piece of heaven! I simply couldn't wait and, taking a deep breath of her erotic scent I let my tongue slide up between her lips, from end to end.

"Oh-oh-oh-ohhhh!" Debbie moaned, her voice trembling madly, "Ohhh Chris – don't stop doing that – ever!"

She tasted like pure honey, sweet and smooth and delicious but the trouble was that every lick I gave her seemed to make her gush more juices and while I wasn't complaining, I was getting drowned. I lifted my head away and breathed deeply a few times, sucking yet more of her amazing aroma right down into my system. The scent of a hot wet welcoming pussy, especially if it belongs to your sister, is one of the most thrilling scents you can imagine and almost needs to be locked permanently inside your brain but much as I wanted to be able to remember this moment forever, now wasn't the time for rumination – now was the time to get her ready!

Pressing back into her slit I slid my tongue more quickly over her quivering wet folds, through her slippery juices and into the small hot entry to her vagina. Each movement of my tongue made Debbie jerk and gasp and then, judging her to be well and truly primed I slid upwards a little more until my lips met her clit again.

One long suck and a twiddle of my tongue around it and she was crying out wildly, her body thrashing around and her mouth spouting wordless sounds as she climaxed once again, then she was laughing and giggling with happiness.

"Ohhh Chris, I never knew it could be so good," she panted, "And you haven't even used that cock of yours yet, have you!"

It was time for the main event and once I'd made sure that she had her body under control again I lifted away – bringing forth a gasp of dismay from my sister – and moved upwards until I was as good as covering her body with mine, once again supported by my elbows and knees. I put my hand down and adjusted the position of my eager cock until it was between her lips, then turned my head to face her and although Debbie's eyes were shut and her lower lip was gripped between her teeth, somehow she knew that I was looking at her and she opened her eyes and smiled happily and dreamily.

"This is amazing!" she breathed, "I've cum twice already and you're not even inside me yet!"

"You liked it, did you?" I asked and Debbie nodded furiously then grinned at me.

"I bet that even when you stick that thing in me I don't cum as much," she said, "What's it like when a man sticks his penis inside you?"

"How should I know!" I answered with a laugh, "You'll find out in a minute – are you ready?"

"Think so," said my sister, "What do I do?"

"Just take it easy and try to relax," I answered, "It'll feel big when I put it inside you and then it'll probably hurt a bit when I break through your hymen, but it'll only be once that it hurts."

"I think I can live with that," she said, breathing deeply, "Ok – I'm ready – come on then – put it in me!"

I felt her body wriggling beneath me as she made the tip of my cock comfortable in the entrance to her vagina, but I delayed matters as I held my penis with my hand and rubbed it through her copious juices until it was wet and slippery, then I repositioned the tip and looked down at her again.

"Ok?" I said finally, "Here I come then."

Slowly I lowered my pelvis and let my cock stretch her opening wider and wider, feeling the warmth of her inner body, the tightness of her vaginal opening and then the rubbery membrane within her vagina. I pressed in a bit more as if to test it's strength and then with a mouthed "now" I pushed hard against her, driving my cock straight through her maidenhood.

"Ahhhh – ohhh, fuck!" said Debbie, her eyes tightly squeezed shut, "Ouch, you're a nasty man!"

"Had to be done," I murmured, now feeling my cock to be totally enveloped by the warm slipperiness of her once-virginal vagina, "I'm sorry sis."

"I'll let you off," she said, her lips still tight as she spoke, "It'll get better now, I hope."

"You'll probably be a bit sore for today but then you'll be fine," I said as I held my cock steady inside her as she got used to the feeling, "So today is your official opening up day whereas tomorrow you'll be able to fuck as hard as you like."

"Ok, I understand; that's what Mum told me too," said Debbie, her lips softening as I bent down and kissed her, "Can you move around in me so I can see how I feel?"

Using slow and gentle movements I slid my cock partially out of her hole, then slowly pushed back in again, feeling the way her vagina was learning how to respond and feeling the delicious tightness of her hole around me. My cock still felt as stiff as ever and, given that Debbie wasn't complaining, I began to slide in and out more steadily, using longer strokes, soon feeling my sister's vagina reacting and stroking me too.

Each time I withdrew, Debbie's eyes closed, then opened wide with every thrust, until finally her mouth turned into a huge smile.

"I can't even feel where you broke me open," she said, her eyes bright and happy, "But I can feel you right up inside me and it feels amazing!"

"Knew you'd like it," I answered, my thrusts continuing, "Don't think I'll be able to keep doing this for long though."

"What's the matter?" she asked, her eyebrows lifting sharply, her pussy pausing in it's squeezing, "You're not tired already are you or don't you like doing it?"

"No, no way – it's just too thrilling," I said, feeling my cock trembling and throbbing, "You're too damn nice, I'm going to cum way too soon!"

"Ohhh are you?" Debbie asked eagerly as her vagina tightened firmly around my cock, "I've seen lots of cocks shooting their stuff but never felt it inside me of course. I can't wait!"

"You won't have to wait long either," I gasped, feeling my cock sliding quickly towards my climax, "Going to fill you any minute!"

"Ohhh yesss!" cried Deb urgently as her body strained to extract my juices, "Come on then please – do it!"

A few more strokes was all it took – then, as sharp orgasmic spasms enveloped me I stiffened and thrust hard into my sister's tight and excited hole.

"Ahhh, here it is!" I cried, "Can't hold it! Uhhggghh, ohhh Debs, uhhhhhh!"

My cock began to unload, pumping what felt like gallons of cum deep inside her, jetting into her time and time again.

"Ohhhh – I can feel it!" gasped Debbie, her eyes open very wide, "Ohhh and again – and again! Oh wow!"

I too could feel every single spasm of my cock as more and more cum was ejected, to gather and pool inside her vagina and then, as I pressed forward and erupted one last time I felt my cum start to overflow, squeezing between her enveloping flesh and my shaft and back towards my tightened balls.

Debbie hauled my face down to hers and we kissed eagerly, her lips hot and frantic yet delicious in her moment of climax.

A few moments later she pushed me away and her face creased as she too felt the wetness sliding down her slit, quickly cooling as it then slithered down between the cheeks of her arse.

"Uhhh, what's that?" she asked, her mouth twisting with distaste, before she realised and answered herself.

"Uhhh, it's all overflowing isn't it," she commented with a small moue, "This bed's going to be awfully wet!"

"Don't let it worry you," I said calmly, "Mum will deal with that – she's expecting it!"

"Oh yeah, I remember now, just came as a surprise," said Debbie, "Didn't know there'd be so much, so what now?"

'Now' was the key word actually. If I relaxed then my cock would do so too and we'd need to take a break, which could spoil the atmosphere and for all I knew Debbie might lose interest. So now I had to concentrate; to ensure that my cock would remain hard and able to give Debbie the real pleasure of a thoroughly good fuck.

I just couldn't answer her and concentrate on my cock but it worked and after a few long strokes I felt the eager stiffness returning as my penis seemed to realise that it hadn't finished it's job.

A couple more longer and deeper strokes and I knew that I'd overcome the ennui of 'the moment afterwards' and could now continue.

"Ok, that's better," I said, as I began to thrust a bit harder, "Sorry Debs, how are you feeling inside? Fit to go on?"

"Ohh yeah! I'm a bit tender but not bad," Debbie answered, nodding energetically, "All that nice warm cum seems to have eased the pain."

"Sorry I came so quickly, it's your turn this time," I added, "Time you had another orgasm!"

"Are you really going to do it again?" she asked, her eyes shining brightly, "Ohhh, yes please, give me some more!"

"I'll do my best," I said between thrusts, "I'll see if I can make you cum again too!"

"Ohhh yeahhh!" she said, her face all bright and happy, "That'll be my third – oh Chris, this is fantastic!"

"And maybe your fourth too if we're lucky!" I said with a hopeful laugh, "Ok, off we go!"

With renewed enthusiasm I settled to fuck my sister for all I was worth as I tried to give her a ride to remember but for a while it just felt as if I was sliding in and out of a very wet tube until, as I leaned over and kissed her, Debbie seemed to respond more enthusiastically as her excitement increased.

"Ohhhh, that's getting nice," she murmured as her body and her vagina began to tighten up, "Ohhh Chris – you're going to make me cum again, I know it!"

"Hope so," I grunted as I concentrated on building towards my second cumming, "Let me know if things don't feel right."

"Sure, sure," Debbie panted back, "It's all fine, really nice – well, it's getting pretty good actually!"

I knew that she was happy enough by the way she was responding. It was firstly her hips that began to twitch and jerk, then her thighs tightened against my legs. A moment or two later her eyes opened wide as did her mouth, a mouth that began to form shapes but with no sound as yet.

A little after that it was her pussy itself that tightened and began to work, then her hips again, then her arms came up and wrapped around me and then everything came together and she became one big climaxing female on the end of my thrusting cock.

"Ahhhh, yessss!" she almost cried loudly as a huge orgasm seemed to flow through her from end to end, "Oh my god – oh my god – oh Chris – oh wow!"

For a moment or two her vagina had tightened so much around me that I could hardly move in or out but then she was back and laughing up at me, then dragging me down to kiss her.

"Oh Chris, that was something else!" she laughed as our lips parted, "I've never felt like that ever before!"

"You certainly had a good one," I said, "I've a feeling you enjoyed that!"

"I've brought myself off so many times but never as strongly as that!" she panted, "Ohh fuck – that's worn me out!"

"I'll take it slowly for a bit then," I said as I eased my cock in and out of her still very tight hole, "Tell me when you're ready again."

"What – more?" she asked, her eyes wide open, "Oh yeah, you said you wanted to cum again, didn't you?"

I nodded, knowing already that a second orgasm was already building in me, then pressed my cock as deeply into her as I could. Debbie grunted, then pushed back and then we were away, riding together to our big finale.

Steadily we picked up the pace once again until my cock was literally slamming into her while Debbie responded like for like, her own body lifting strongly against me, sucking my cock into her hole as if to absorb it entirely. We were starting to really sweat now, both of us with glowing faces and beads of sweat everywhere. The miasma of our mingled fragrances, of sweat, love, cum, pussy juice and even a bit of blood all intertwined and surrounded us in an almost palpable fog but instead of cloying our senses the aromas just seemed to drive us onwards and upwards.

Harder and faster I rode, feeling my orgasm closing in on me now and Debbie obviously felt much the same. Her torso was bent like a bow now with her arse lifted from the bed and both her arms and legs wrapped around me. We couldn't last long like this and the end was growing nearer and nearer with every stroke.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds